Roleplays Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on the water again, the coldest it could get and thought of last night with Justin and she felt her sex high going down. She pushed and grunted and managed to squeeze one breast out of the stall before she needed to take a break and catch her breath. She thought more about the bad things that had happened and finally escaped, slipping and catching herself, her top-heaviness getting the best of her occasionally.

"You okay, now?"

She said yes and wrapped the towel around her but it didn't fit around her bust line. She rolled her eyes and said meekly "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to come out topless, the towel doesn't fit around me," and she wrapped the towel under her breasts, covering her lower portion. She turned sideways and came out, blushing a bit when she caught Sarah's gaze.

Sarah's eyes met Dana's and politely looked away when she came out, though her mind was full of lust and little else. "Take your time, Dana."

"Do you have another shirt I can borrow?" she said, her back towards Sarah.

"Yeah, there's on the in the dresser, second drawer down. Mary left a few of her shirts here, they should fit you better than mine."

She smiled and rummaged through the drawers until she found one of the larger ones. She slipped it over her head and it covered most of her body, down to her upper thigh. "Better?" she asked, pulling the shirt down, her wet hair clinging to her face in places.

"Much! Felling better?"

"Yes!" she smiled.

She grinned. "Good. We can go to ResLife today, and go back to your room and get some of your stuff to bring here- you can stay with me until ResLife gets this whole mess sorted out."

"Thank you so much," she said as she embraced the tall woman again.

She smiled, gently hugging the girl as well. In a few hours, ResLife decided that Dana would move into Sarah's room permanently. Justin was on probation, and Sarah had moved all of Dana's stuff into her room.

"There! All moved in!"

Dana arched her back and stretched. She rooted through her drawers and pulled out a sexy top and changed into it. It was low-cut and her ample breasts practically spilled out of the top. "Sarah, we should go out tonight! It'll be fun!"

Sarah laughed a little. "Maybe- only after dark though. Sunlight and me don't mix well." She smirked. Dana hadn't asked about the fight with Justin at all- Sarah was glad of that, and hoped that she'd forgotten it or attributed it to... well, something. "You glad to be moved in?"

She took a deep breath, wincing a bit and wriggling around as if trying to get comfortable. "I am so glad to be moved in. I wanted to thank you for letting me stay here." She fiddled with her shirt, "I think this thing shrank in the wash or something. It's so tight!"

She chuckled. "Probably shrank in the wash- I'll re-seam it for you later, get it to fit right- Mary had me do that with many of her shirts- I'm a decent seamstress."

"Really? You would do that for me? You are such a great friend!" she said as she wrapped her arms around the pale woman, pressing her over-large breasts to Sarah's chest.

She grinned. "Hah! I try to be." She winked, "I'm much better to hang out with than that idiot Justin."

"So far so good," she jested, punching the girl in the arm playfully. She giggled and ran from Sarah, hiding behind a bunk bed. Her life was better now and she was definitely more playful.

Sarah laughed, getting up and stretching, going through a few calming exercises and limbering her body up. "So did you have anything in mind for tonight?"

"I want to go to a club or go out for dinner or do anything really! You can pick if you would like," she said, pulling out a brush and letting down her long hair.

She shrugged, continuing to stretch and relax. She moved slowly now, her breasts no longer confined to the sport bra she usually wore. In a simple pair of black shorts and a gray t-shirt, which, amazingly, was loose on her. She simply went through a number of slow acrobatic motions. "Nah, you pick- you wanted to go out."

Dana curled up on her bed and smiled softly. "Can you pass me another shirt, this one feels like it is going to tear!" She ran her fingers along the bottom hem of the shirt and tugged it up. She wriggled it over her breasts and very gently got it off. She looked at the stitching on the sides and saw that it was going to give way. "I haven't worn this in a couple months but it wasn't this tight then and the stitches weren't this worn. I hate growing out of these things!"

Sarah chuckled, and tossed Dana another shirt. "Maybe you're growing?"

"I don't want to grow! It is nice having these big things but it is expensive as all hell to replace the clothing an specialty bras!" She pulled the larger shirt over her expansive mams and sighed as it fit her like she was used to. Tight around the bust and loose around her stomach, "Thanks Sarah!"

She smirked. "It's no problem. So! Where to, oh grand navigator?"

"How about we go to my favorite clothing store and then out to that new club, Heaven?"

She grinned. "How... appropriate." She grinned. "Deal! And the best part is, I don't have to make like an H.G. Wells character to go out! SWEET!"

"When the sun goes down we will leave!" she said, laying down and rubbing her smooth tummy, "I have no idea what we are going to do until then."

She peeked outside and the sun had almost set. "Two minutes of sunshine won't kill me!" She dressed up in a black t-shirt with "Digital Angel" on the front and circuit board wings on the back, a very nice sparkling electric blue skirt, and a Blue Morpho Butterfly hairpin, "Ta-Daa! Let's go!"

She slipped on a skirt and left her over-sized shirt on. She grabbed her purse and made sure she had her credit card. "Let's go to the store! I need something cute! They went outside and Dana put on her sunglasses, "My car, or do you have one?"

"My car- it's cooler." She grinned, adjusting wire frame glasses with circular, blue-tinted lenses to them that gave her a very Anime look. She went over to her car- a DeLorean, and got in, starting the engine, revving it for a moment. "Ahh, beautiful!" Tinted windows and a tinted windshield- as well as the aluminum body and solid chrome hubcaps had all been tinted, giving the car a very dark, stealth-aircraft look to it.

Dana eased the passenger seat back a few notches, making it more comfortable for her and her massive mams. "The place I want to go to is on 6th Street, close to the Boulangerie Bakery." She rubbed her tummy, thinking about the yummy pastries at the shop next door. "Got any cool tunes?"

She chuckled. The seatbelts were four-point racing harnesses, which would be safer and easier on Dana's body than a standard seatbelt would. The dash had been completely redone- gauges and dials all customized, wires and tubes everywhere, like a home-done job or something out of science fiction movie. She reached over and flipped a few switches, and the radio came to life. "Pick a station you like, or I can pick some tunes to go with this." She drove to the store quickly, though under the speed limit, and smiled as they arrived.

She smiled and glanced over at Sarah. Taking off her seatbelt she climbed out of the car and went to the door of the bakery, "I can't shop on an empty stomach!" she said, grinning from ear to ear.

She chuckled. "Go on, I'll look for clothes for you!"

She shrugged and went into the bakery. She inhaled deeply and smiled a contented smile. Surveying the glass cases, she spotted an apple turnover and a small pumpkin pie and she was drawn to it. "Ma'am, I want the turnover and the pie and I need something for Sarah... hmmmmmmm... How about one of those galettes over there, the raspberry kind and a half dozen molasses cookies!" Her tummy rumbled at the mere thought of it all.

Sarah grinned, walking in a minute or so before Dana made her purchase, a bag in one hand. "Find anything you like?"

Dana held up three paper bags and a bakery box, "I got some things for you that you should try! I love this stuff!" she said, inhaling the scent of the bakery once again before going out and dragging Sarah with her. As she walked in, the woman at the counter smiled at her, "Dana, so nice to see you again. The Attic is open," the shop-keep said. Dana waved and made her way to the back and to a door. It revealed a set of stairs that she climbed almost immediately. Once at the top she made a beeline straight towards a rack of shimmery, satin blouses. She pulled some out and modeled them against her chest. The rest of the store above the boutique was set up pretty much like the place below. Shirts and skirts tailored to the fuller figured, big-breasted, and any other sizes deemed "odd" by the major labels. All of the garments seemed hand-made with unique, feminine details. "Sarah what do you think about this red one?"

She nodded. "I bought you some stuff I can alter to fit you, too!"

"Ohhhh let me see!" she said, grabbing at the bags like a child, rattling the bags full of pastries.

She grinned and kept them away. "Shush! You'll see when we go back to the room! Where's this club you mentioned?"

"It's uptown. I think I am going to get this red one... I like the sleeves." She went down the stairs, paid for the purchase and gave the teller a small hug, both of their large breasts brushing slightly. She left and went back out to the car, pulling out a molasses cookie and putting it in Sarah's mouth before she had a time to object. "Good?"

She chewed and her eyes lit up. "That's awesome! Share!"

"Nu uh! Mine!" she said, turning away and gobbling two cookies at once.

She pouted, and then grinned tickling Dana ferociously" fine! I guess I'LL wear all the new clothes I bought!"

Her eyes opened wide and she gave up the bag of cookies. She pulled out another bag and nibbled on a turnover, poking her tongue at Sarah.

She ate a cookie and started driving, taking directions from Dana when needed. "So this is the club, eh?"

She looked a bit downhearted at the closed door. "I guess it's not open yet. Want to park and eat, or do you just want to go home. I don't really care either way. I have clothes and pastries and I am happy!" she said smiling like a little child.

She grinned. "We came out here to club, and club we will! We'll eat and wait." She nodded and munched cookies.

Dana shrugged and took a bigger bite out of the turnover, the apple filling dribbling down her chin. She giggled and offered her a bite.

She giggled, finishing the cookies. "What else did you get?"

"I got a pie and something special for you. I think you will like this!" She produced the round, fruit-filled pastry and smelled it before offering it to the pale woman.

She blinked, breaking off a piece and eating it. "Oooh goodness... that's an orgasm in a pastry, all right!"

Dana smiled and took the fragrant pie out of the box and broke off a piece, putting one in Sarah's mouth and one in her own. She moaned and licked her fingers.

She purred, eating the pie and feeding some to Dana as well, smiling softly, almost cuddling close to the girl before remembering that she didn't know if the busty girl was bi or lesbian, and backed off.

Dana rubbed her stomach, oblivious to any sort of sexual innuendos and such.

She chuckled, watching the girl. "A healthy appetite, I see."

"My mom always used to say that I ate like a cow! Eat more of this pie, it's still warm in the center!"

She ate a couple slices and gave the rest to Dana. "Eat up!"

Dana took the last bit, looked at Sarah and then gobbled the last piece in one bite.

She laughed. "Hungry?"

"Just a little," she said innocently.

She smiled. "When's the club open?"

She looked at her watch, "It's almost 10... I think we could drive by again." She took off her top and slipped on the red satin one, buttoning the rose shaped buttons, "How do I look?"

She watched, fascinated. "Beautiful."

Dana blushed a brilliant shade of red and turned away, "thanks" she said meekly.

She smiled. "No problem."

"Ohhh there's a line! Let's get going! Take five bucks with you to pay for the cover and leave the rest."

She smiled, going over. In no time at all, they were in the club. Sarah proved to be an impressive dancer, and grinned at Dana.

She swayed her hips and was entranced by the music. Dana, always a flirtatious dancer, bumped and ground against Sarah. "I love this song!" she shouted over the introduction to a loud-thumping techno song.

Sarah blushed a little, smiling happily. "Glad you're having fun!"

She smiled as she continued dancing and then after her song was over she went to the bar and got a coke. "Would you like anything Sarah?" she yelled over the music.

"Grab me a root beer!"

Dana motioned for a root beer from the bar tender and slipped her a nice tip, letting her hand rest for what seemed like a bit too long on the woman's hand. She smiled and turned to Sarah and handed her the drink. "Let's go sit down for a bit."

She nodded, breathing a little hard. "Sure. Whew!"

She sat down on one of the long couches and rested her head on Sarah's shoulder, "Having fun?"

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, a little. You?" She didn't get to hear Dana's response, because suddenly there was a man, reeking of booze and looming over them both, and speaking in a slurred voice. "Hey, you big tittied bitch! C'mere I want to take you home with- *HURK*!" Sarah never let him finish; landing a blow to the man's stomach that had him doubled over in pain. The bouncer was there in seconds, and demanded to know what happened. Sarah said something bout the man groping her roughly and then going for her friend before she stopped him. The man was ejected from the club the moment she finished. "Anyway... you were saying?"

Dana smiled, "nothing."

"You having fun?"

"Yeah!" she said, nodding and then snuggling the pale woman.

She blinked, a bit surprised. "Comfy?"

Dana got up a bit, "Was I making you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all, I was just wondering, that's all."

"I was very comfy. You make a nice pillow," she jested.

She chuckled. "You'd make a better one!"

"HEY!" she said as she punched Sarah again in the shoulder.

"Ow! hey!"

"That didn't hurt you!"

She giggled. "Nah, not really."

Dana sighed, "Are you getting tired of this yet? This club isn't as good as it used to be."

She nodded. "Let's get the heck out of here!"

"Maybe we could get some more dessert?" she said sheepishly, licking the tips of her fingers.

Sarah grinned, walking in a minute or so before Dana made her purchase, a bag in one hand. "Find anything you like?"

She gently guided Dana out to the car, looking a little worried as Dana had increasing amounts of trouble walking in a coordinated fashion, and then just having troubles walking at all. She "accidentally" bumped her finger against the girl's lips and then sniffed it, licking her finger. Someone had spiked her drink.

"You smell good," she said, sounding very intoxicated. She stopped right in the middle of the parking lot and put her hands on the taller woman's waist and stood on her toes, pressing her hot lips against Sarah's. "Ohhh, Sarah, you are delicious." It was not a normal alcohol spike either. Her overly sexual nature seems to hint at ecstasy.

Drugs, inhibition reducers, sexual stimulants... she could taste them all and her body naturally countered them with it's own, and so she felt nothing from them. The men emerging from the alley seemed to have some ideas as to why Dana's drink had been spiked, however.

Dana hung on Sarah and massaged her own breasts, "Sarah, make love to me. I want to carry your children!" she said as she giggled hysterically. She spotted the men and wanted to bring them over as well, "Come one Sarah, let's have some fun!"

"Hey... looks like you only spiked one of them, Mike."

"Bullshit! Hey, it's only one girl. We can take her easily. C'mon!"

The first got two steps towards Sarah before one heel crashed into his head, and she continued around, spinning her other foot around as her first connected with the pavement, and bashed the next attacker across three parking spaces. Once back on her feet, she dropped into a crouch and watched as the rest came to a halt, watching her warningly. She cracked her knuckles and smirked. "Well? Come on, then."

Dana giggled even more and whined playfully, "But Sarah, I wanted to play!" Then her hands traveled distractingly lower, past Sarah's stomach and down to feel her nether regions.

She flinched and pulled Dana's hands away, and then leapt forwards, tackling into the group of men and her fists blurred around her, lashing out to connect with them all in passing and knocking most of them. She rolled to her feet and walked over to Dana, guiding her away and to the car. "Come on, we need to get you home, so you can sleep this off."

"But Sarah, I want you!" she moaned. "Please," she panted before losing her balance. She grabbed onto Sarah's arms in a panic and she the ground a little softer than she would have if Sarah weren't there. She giggled before whimpering, her senses screwed up by the drug.

She leaned down and helped the girl back to her feet, and then into the car. "C'mon, you need sleep Dana."

"I'm not tired! Please, I want to go dancing again!" she said, leaning on the tall woman.

"You're going home, Dana." She started the car and drove them both home, and helped the girl out of the car, across the quad, and into their dorm room. Sarah was exhausted, flopping onto the couch after tucking Dana into her own bed.

Dana got up, the drug still active in her system and she curled up with Sarah. "You didn't give me a kiss goodnight," she said in her most sultry voice.

Sarah was half asleep by now and leaned over, gave Dana a quick kiss and then slumped back under the covers, her back complaining about the fact that she should be in a bed right now anyway.

"There's the kiss, Dana- please go to sleep, okay?"

"That's not a kiss! This is a kiss!" Dana leaned in and kissed her more passionately. "Sarah, I love you."

She grumbled softly, only audible by her own ears, "Let's see you say that when you sober up." When she looked at the busty woman she softened her harsh face, "Dana, okay, fine you have your kiss- please, go to bed!"

"Awwwwww Sarrie, don't be so hostile. All I want is to feel your sexy body against mine," she said with lust-filled eyes.

Sarah wasn't sure what made her do it, and she didn't reflect on it. She pulled Dana into bed and kissed her, her saliva mixing with Dana's- a side effect of this was that Dana would recover from the drugs in a few minutes- in the middle of having sex. She put her arm around the busty girl and smiled. "You want me? Come and get me."

She smiled and licked the girl's lips before wriggling down her body to nestle herself in between Sarah's breasts. She began undoing the buttons and then her senses cleared as she finished on the last one. She blinked over and over and began panting. She looked to Sarah's eyes, looking for some sort of reassurance that she was not trespassing.

Sarah cuddled the busty girl close and kissed here, a long passionate kiss, rubbing her thigh between Dana's legs as she ran her thumb expertly across Dana's left nipple though her shirt and bra. She knew that tomorrow there'd be much talking to do, but until then, she could do as she pleased.

Dana arched her back at Sarah's touch, her nipples so sensitive. "Sarah, is this.... I mean, is it... okay?" she half whimpered.

She answered with is kiss. "Ask again and it isn't. You should know yourself better than this, Dana love."

She panted and kissed more lovingly, softly with the lips, light probing of the tongue, feeling the silky smoothness of her partner. "Mmmm, you taste so good!" she said softly and huskily in the woman's ear. She slid a hand down the curve of Sarah's breasts and felt the sensitive nubs poking out, begging for attention.