Roll Over

Story Info
A young man's incestuous relationship.
2k words
3.5
24.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had never been stroked before while being fucked. It was a new sensation; unique. He'd never gotten hard while another man's penis was in him.

But his partner today was so tender; so considerate; so...loving. This was love-making not mere sex. And David had gotten hard.

He was on his knees, leaning forward on his elbows. So caught up in the pleasure was he that David hadn't even been aware he had an erection until his lover's hand closed around it, and began stroking it. David looked back between his slender legs. He was pleased. He moaned even louder.

"We'll cum together," his partner promised. David wasn't so sure, however. The other man had already shown he had tremendous stamina. He just kept going and going. David on the other hand was a quick-cummer. As he knelt there moaning with each thrust, each stroke, he tried to think away the idea of ejaculating. But it was hopeless. It was building to the inevitable, quickly.

At one point David reached back to try to still the older man's hand, but his lover ignored him. David's back arched and he let out a cry, then another, as his sperm shot all the way to pillow's edge, beneath his chin. The second shot went nearly as far, while the third and fourth and final ones fell shorter, and pooled

"That was quick!" his lover laughed.

David was speechless; momentarily confused. He felt humiliated. Even his moans had dried up. His lover pulled out of him, gave his pale bottom a slap and said "Roll over."

David was mortified. If he rolled over he'd be lying in his own jism. Long, fresh, wet streaks of it. Still, what could he say, or do? He was the bottom. It was his job to obey. He rolled, landing in the cool wet, his back arching again in protest. Instinctively he lifted his legs, which were shaved smooth and unblemished. Perfect if a tad slender. Knees bent, he pressed them loosely to his lover's flanks as the older man entered him once again, easily. It went right in.

Now that his lover was above him and visible, smiling down at David and his long curls and painted lips, his Cupid's lips, smiling as he began fucking him again, David was reminded of his dad. The two men were about the same age, mid-forties; wore the same close-cropped salt-and-pepper beard; had similar body types; similar "cheeky" smiles; similar-sized cocks.

The difference being that David had only sucked his dad's, two years ago during the summer break from college. His dad had never put it in him--not up his ass. He'd drawn the line at that. Showers together, caressing, soapy rubbing...sucking.

"You're very submissive," David's dad had observed. He was looking down at his son, down on his knees on the hard tile.

"Yes," David admitted.

"Do you have a boyfriend at school?"

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

They both laughed as David bent his dad's cock down and took it in his mouth. David was good at giving head and sucked his dad until he came. Sucked him and swallowed the same cum that had conceived him some twenty years before. They did this every day for the three weeks David spent with his dad. Then it was off to spend a month and half with his mother--"Don't tell!"--and then back to campus. Toward the end of his stay with dad he'd gotten the urge to shave his legs--shave his entire body--and apply some of his mom's leftover gloss to his lips. Red. He also began dressing--around the house--in some of his mom's leftover panties. "How cute you look!" his dad would say, after their shower together.

"What are you thinking?" his lover now asked him, as he moved in him.

"Huh?"

"You had a strange look on your face. Like you...were somewhere else."

"No. I..." And David flashed a red smile up at his surrogate dad.

"Wrap your legs around my back," the man instructed him. "Be my woman."

David obeyed, lightly crossing his ankles above his lover's lower back. He'd almost forgotten about the cool, wet sensation running up and down his spine.

The man said, for the second time: "You're not a virgin, that's for sure." Adding, "Guys at school?"

David nodded.

"How many?"

"A few."

"Slut!" his lover laughed down at him.

Just as David was thinking how with each thrust up his wide-open rectum he felt that much more effeminate...and how he needed a fem name, something to complement David while at the same time replacing it...his partner said:

"I liked you in your little panties earlier. Prancing around my house..."

David was mildly offended. He didn't... "prance."

He moaned again instead. Involuntarily. Blue eyes briefly closing.

"I could use a boy like you," the man told the 21-year-old.

"Use?"

"I mean aside from this," his sex-partner again laughed.

"Doing...what?"

"Cleaning. Learning how to cook. Be my...houseboy. Do yardwork. Paint. Anything," the man grinned, "I need."

David lay there wondering what was in it for him. The man read his mind.

"Free room and board. Maybe...I could help with your tuition."

"My dad takes care...of that," David got out.

"Your dad?"

David nodded.

"You and him...close?"

"Yes."

"Intimate?"

David didn't know how to respond. His rectum so dilated now the pleasure was diminishing. Or not diminishing exactly just...a background pleasure. Like recorded music. He finally replied, "He doesn't live here."

"Oh? Good," the older man replied. "Well then...," getting back to his proposition, "room and board then. And this," he added with David's dad's flash of a salt-and-pepper grin.

"You do that so well," his dad said after that first time in the shower, wrapping his arms around his slender son's rising back. "Fondling my balls? Where'd you learn that trick? Do you think," David's dad went on, "you could caress my ass at the same time next time?"

David nodded against his dad's wet chest. His old man was nothing if not...demanding.

"I think everyone should experience incest...when he's old enough for it to be...consensual. Did you enjoy that?"

Another wet nod.

"And you swallowed. You obviously," David's dad joked, "didn't get that from your mother's side of the family."

David forced a smile.

"Let's get out of this shower, water's turning tepid. We can order pizza if you want."

David still had the mouthfeel, if not the taste, of his dad's semen in his mouth. He nodded a third time.

"I've lost you again," his lover now said. "Your eyes glazed over. Getting bored? You were a million miles away."

"No," David quickly replied, forcing another smile. "I'm right here."

"After we finish here we can shower off, you can put on your little panties and I'll show you around the condo. You're obviously good at sex...," although all David had truthfully done was kneel and suck and now kneel and bottom, "...but can you clean a toilet?"

David winced, inwardly.

"I have a housekeeper who comes twice a week. But I can fire her and hire you instead. Or rather," grinning that fatherly grin again, "that would be one of your roles. As my houseboy."

After his lover finally--finally!--came in him, and came, a big load, he hustled David off the damp bed and into the shower. David's hole so dilated he had to run with a hand cupped under himself to catch the running, the dripping sperm. By the time the two men had rinsed off David's rectum had tightened up, sort of, and he found his discarded bikini panty on the bedroom floor and pulled it back on. Frankly, he felt rather spent: both his balls and his ass. He was feeling VERY effeminate, however. His first assignment:

"Strip the sheets off the bed and I'll show you where the washer is. Obviously you'd do this every time we have sex."

Obviously. After rolling in his own cum?

"There's a reason why I cover my mattresses in plastic," the naked older man, standing off to the side watching, arms folded, smiling, said. "We'd normally have sex in here but you'll have your own room, as you'll see."

The washer/dryer were off the condo's kitchen, behind slatted doors. David's surrogate dad showed him how to properly operate the Korean beast. He next showed David, in his little panties, how to make the "perfect" vodka martini.

"I'd expect one of these when I get home every night, from work. And then a second one before you serve me--and you--dinner. Two martinis before, wine with dinner. I'll show you all this, don't worry."

He then led David down a hallway.

"Who is this guy?" David's dad asked by phone, a day later.

"Someone I met."

"Where?"

"He's a professor at school," David lied. "He reminds me a little...of you."

"Have you had sex with him?"

David hesitated. This was his dad he was speaking to. "Yes," he finally admitted.

"The way we have sex or...?"

"No. All the...way."

"Jesus," David's dad muttered. "Did he wear protection?"

"No."

"Do you love him?" he abruptly asked.

"No. No, not at all. He..."

David hesitated.

"He wants me to be his...to cook and clean for him...to have sex. To sort of be his...Stepford wife for him. I guess," David added.

David's dad muttered something unintelligible this time. Then he blurted: "You could do that here!"

"What?"

"I mean...we have good schools here. You could transfer. We could take our sex lives to the next level. You could help out around the house..." It sounded as if David's dad had run out of steam; of ideas.

After a pause David replied, "I'm locked in here for now, dad."

"But--"

"I've already committed to a trial."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"A trial run. Two weeks. If it doesn't work out..."

"This guy's using you, son."

The same way you've used me, David thought. He's you without being you. And he makes me hard when he fucks me. "I'll keep in touch," David assured his old man.

David's lover had just entered him. He started him out on his back this time, David's cherry-red lips, his pretty, effeminate face, his blue eyes and blonde locks nestled smilingly into a pillow. His slender, shaved legs in the air.

"Fuck me," David urged, latently.

"I heard you on the phone last night," the old man told him. Hastening to add, "I wasn't listening in. You were telling someone about us."

David swallowed, thickly, as if his lover's cum. "My dad."

"Sounded pretty...intense."

"He's concerned about me. My...welfare."

"Did you tell him we're sex partners?"

David nodded, his head sinking deeper into the pillow, as his lover's cock pushed deeply into him.

"And how does he feel about that?"

"He's...I think, jealous."

"Jealous?"

"I've had...an off-and-on sexual relationship with my dad the past, um, year or two," David heard himself admit. And why not? Another man was fucking him. Offering him a place to stay, and grow. To be a woman, a wife. Who gives a shit?

The man fucked David wearing a look of disbelief. "A sexual relationship like this?"

"No. He always stopped short of...this."

"What then?"

"Oral."

"By you?"

Another pillowed nod. David's partner thought for a second before asking:

"Do I remind you of him?"

"A little."

"Is that why you're letting me fuck you?"

"No."

"Is that why you've come here to live with me?"

"No. No sir."

"Do you dress up in your panties for him? Wear makeup?"

"Yes."

"Then he knows all about you."

"Pretty much."

"But he never fucked you."

"No. He probably would now, but..."

"Would you rather be with me now, here, or with your dad?"

"You."

David's lover gave his left buttock a hard spank. "You sure?"

"Yes!"

Another.

"Yes!"

All this talk about his dad, sex with his dad, along with the hard spanks, had given David an erection. And his lover, seeing it, reached down and began stroking it. And pretty soon his sperm was shooting all the way to his throat hollow.

Looking down at it, the lean white spectacle, his dad paused his motion. "If I'd known I..."

"It's OK," David managed to get out.

"Next time I'll..."

"Don't worry about it."

David's dad had pulled out of him. His cock almost identical in size to the other one's. "Roll over," he instructed, as if his son were a dog.