Roll To Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

Eventually, her thrusting became more energetic. She could see the outline of her member rising from his abdomen every time she hilted herself in him. His smaller body rocked back and forth, overwhelmed by her powerful thrusts. Her larger body towering over him, making their size difference ever more apparent.

Yet, for the first time in her life, she felt good about her height. No, she felt wonderful about it. She loved how much bigger she was than him, how natural her domination and his submission felt because of it. Seeing how her thrusts was making him rock and sway was driving her wild.

Soon, he could not take it anymore. He closed his eyes and grabbed the sheets. Arching his back, he came. His dick throbbed and twitched, then cum spewed forth, landing on his chest in white ropes. His muscles contracted around her tool deep into him. The mounting pressure within her exploded in a blissful wave of pleasure, that radiated from her groin and conquered her whole being, making her lose cognition for a brief moment. Her dick pulsed and angrily pumped cum into Eric. Once, twice, three times, and still more; her load coated his insides, causing a slight bulge to appear in his belly. Then, when his body could not accommodate more, it spilled out, sloshing down his ass and onto her and the pavement in thick waves of white goo.

It took a solid minute for her orgasm to end. She never came that much in her life, she felt spent, exhausted, dehydrated. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Jesus Christ." Eric said, recovering from his own overwhelming climax. "I don't feel my fucking legs anymore."

Audrey giggled. Feeling her large cock soften, she got herself out of her boyfriend and laid herself down on the bed, to his side. Then she rolled closer and kissed him, feeling his still trembling flesh under her.

"You in for another round?" She asked.

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers
12