All Comments on 'Roll To Romance Pt. 03'

by Hexall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 4,5,6, never ending

One of the best romantic story i have ever read..... Author please provide us more story of Audrey and Eric. I hope more kinker story will go.. I was waiting for part 4 so eagerly, daily visit the page just to see next part came or not... Hope it will soon get uploaded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very sweet and romantic. Mildly dom/sub without anyone being degraded. There is love and trust, soany kinks are playful and not hurtful. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When can we see Next Part???

Author... Please bring more parts of this story, can't wait to see some. Lore Sex between them. Please its an humble request. Give us some more content.

Can't take this story out of the mind... I'm reality got addicted to Audrey... Hahah

But seriously please make some more addition of this chapter

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

That was so sweet! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very sweet and you're a great writer. the mild d/s is nice and I like that they're both supportive of each other. thanks!

HotAss4UHotAss4Ualmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Love your stories. Do more - please

AestheticallyThiccAestheticallyThiccover 2 years ago

I specifically wanted to get an account so I can leave a comment and say how much I love your futa stories! Roll to Romance and Love Training are some of my favorite stories on here. Romance stories with tall futas and males are now my favorite thing because of you. Your dialogue is fun, and the chemistry between your characters is so cute and fucking sexy. I hope to see you write more like these stories, whether it’s with the same characters or new ones. Maybe a crossover with Kyla and Audrey and their boys! I especially like to see a story like this with more depth and plot. You have a lot of talent and I could read a story by you forever. The sex stuff is amazing, but the normal interactions between the main characters are perfect. Hope to see more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so great! It might be my favorite story! If only futas really existed, and I had an Audrey to love and worship. Ha ha. I love that she is so sweet and loving but can really dominate and fuck him silly with her monster cock! So good. All the elements are just right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHexall@Hexall
Just your average basement dweller that enjoys writing about sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES