Roll To Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey took a few seconds to soak in the delicious smell rising from the hot pizza. "Oh wow" she said, before taking a bite; and it was fantastic, Eric really was a great cook. She kept happily devouring the pizza, while Eric did the same with his own.

By the time she was finished, Eric was only halfway through his. "Damn, Eric. You really need to make that more often."

He smiled. "I take it you liked it?"

"Hell yeah!" She said. Then, she glanced at his pizza. "You going to finish that?"

He rolled his eyes and took a slice off his plate. "Here."

She quickly wolfed that down. "Well, that was great. Now I'm starting to feel a bit self-conscious about my cooking."

"What? Nonsense, you make a damn good sauce" Eric declared.

"Oh I know you like my sauce" she said, winking.

He stroke his chin. "You know? I actually want a bit of your sauce right now. Come here!"

Audrey raised an eyebrow, but obeyed.

When Audrey got to his side of the table, Eric said: "You don't mind if I get some of your sauce, right?" And he began to caress her inner thighs with his hands. His delicate touch soon had its intended effect, as Audrey felt her groin stirring with tender arousal.

Soon enough, her dick began to form a visible bulge in her pants, straining the fabric with its size. Audrey bit her lips, as Eric got it out of its prison. Looking at her in her eyes, he began to lovingly stroke her length, while fondling her ballsack.

Slowly, pressure built within her. Eric's hand slipped from her balls to her vagina, caressing her folds and tentatively penetrating her with his fingers. Her hips began moving on their own, heightening the stimulation provided by his hand on her shaft.

"Ahh" with a sudden gasp, her orgasm came. The angry tip of her cock spewed her white, gooey sauce all over his pizza, coating each slice with a thick layer of her copious cum. By the end of her orgasm, the pizza was barely visible under the mess she made.

"Ahh, now it's perfect" Eric said, as he took a slice in his hands, dripping with her seed, and bite down, savoring it.

A giggle rose from her. "Oh God, really? That's disgusting" she said, then she bent down and kissed him "and really fucking hot."

_____________ _____________ _____________

Six months have passed since they met each other, and Audrey could confidently say they had been the best of her life. Not only Eric had proven to be an exquisite companion and roommate, his utter devotion to her gave her boundless confidence, something she never had before in her life. And on top of that, her sexual life had been a constant high since they became an official thing.

She decided to make such an important anniversary special. She reserved a table in the restaurant they went in their first date. In preparation for the date, she spent the day before making herself as pretty as she possibly could. And knowing her boyfriend's kinks, she even put herself on a strict diet, to maximize her cum output.

In the evening, she presented herself to her boyfriend, with her black hair dressed in a long and intricate braid, and in a stunning black dress, that reached just halfway down her thighs, leaving her long legs bare. It had a dangerously low cut that perfectly showcased her soft C cups. She matched it with black 7 inch heels, and dark red nail polish. She felt absolutely stunning, and judging by the stares she was getting, she was not the only one.

Her boyfriend came out in a tight pair of gray jeans, a white button down shirt, and a beautiful beige jacket. His soft golden-brown hair were well groomed, and his hazel eyes admired her body. "Jesus, Audrey. What have I done to deserve you?" He said.

Audrey giggled, then advanced. With the added height from her heels, his face was exactly boob height. She sensually bent down and stared at him straight into his eyes. "Oh, I'm not going to tell you."

They got to the restaurant and sat down. Soon enough, the waiter came and they ordered their food, which they enjoyed greatly. Once they've finished their meal, they lost themselves in chit-chat.

"Remember our first time here?" She said.

"Of course, I brought you here, remember?"

"Right, right" She answered, laughing. "Back then, I was embarrassed to even know you saw my boner. How things have changed."

"Yeah, I still don't know what came over me: to barge in on you in the bathroom. I was sure you'd slap me against the walls and throw me out, and probably call the police" Eric said.

"What?" She said. "I did not even imagine of doing something that horrible to you! I mean, I was weirded out, and embarrassed, but..." She bit her lips. "Well, I did kiss you later, right? It's not like you were the only one doing inappropriate things that evening."

Eric suddenly felt something touching his crotch. He looked down to see Audrey's bare foot caressing his jeans. "I-What are y-"

"Shhh, as I said, inappropriate things, right? Like that time we fucked in the gym shower? Or all the blowjobs you gave me while I drove us around?" She said, while rubbing her soft sole against his growing dick. Eric could only sit still, his face a vivid red, vainly attempting to conceal his arousal and the act going on under the tablecloth.

"I... I don't think..." He tried to protest, but his breathing was becoming too short and ragged to speak.

And to make matters worse, the waiter came. "May I bring you something else?"

"No-No, thank you. I'm full!" Eric managed to blurt out.

"Is everything all right, sir?"

"Ab-Absolutely, don't worry."

"Right. You, madam?"

"I'm good too, thank you."

The waiter gave a quick bow and left the weird couple behind, muttering something under his breath.

Eric went back to his task of holding back his impending orgasm. Audrey viciously assaulted his boner with her long toes, until he could feel him twitch in agony under her foot. Then, just before he exploded, she removed her foot.

Smiling mischievously, Audrey said: "Everything all right, honey?"

"Oh of course." He took a deep breath. "Damn it."

Audrey laughed, as she slipped her foot back into her heel.

"Well, if you want to play this game..." Eric said, while looking around, to make sure none was watching them.

"What do you m-" Audrey was saying, when Eric slipped under the table. The long tablecloth concealed him completely.

Audrey gasped as she felt her boyfriend's hands lifting her dress up to access her cock. She bit her lips and closed her fists, in the vain effort of maintaining her composure, but his expert hands had no trouble getting her member to awake.

Eric did not wait long before giving long, affectionate licks along her shaft, worshiping her girlfriend's mighty dick. Looking around nervously, Audrey brought her hand over her mouth, to suffocate her moans, as her sensitive glans rubbed against the wet and soft surface of his mouth.

Pressure built up within her, and when she could no longer hold back, she pushed him away and looked at him straight into his eyes. "Bathroom, now."

He obeyed without question, exiting his under-table refuge and following his girlfriend to the back of the restaurant.

They got into a stall. Audrey immediately pinned his comparatively smaller boyfriend against the wall, smothering him in her boobs. "I never told you before, but I've fantasized about fucking you silly in this very place so many times..." She said, enjoying his attempt at speaking through her tits.

She freed him from his boob prison, and immediately invaded his mouth with her tongue. Eric's struggled movements immediately relaxed, as he let himself go to her kissing.

Pushing against him, she rubbed her erection against his belly. Then, smiling, she bent her knees and undressed Eric in a few quick movements. After giving his dick a couple of sensual kisses, she stood up and took a bottle of lube out of her purse. She then coated her throbbing cock, and lifted Eric up, pressing him against the wall.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yes" he said, almost whispering.

Audrey smiled, and lined her dick up with his anus. And then she forced her way in, causing Eric to close his eyes, caught in the pain and pleasure of his hole being violated by her huge dick. Inch after inch slipped in, until his ass cheeks touched her balls.

Keeping him pinned with her arms under his knees, Audrey began to thrust up and down, plunging her member into his bowels, rearranging his insides with her size. The delicious embrace made her legs weak and her cock steaming hot with arousal. Pre-cum flowed out copious from her head.

Eric was quivering in pleasure, barely able to move, as his ass devoured his girlfriend's sex. The sensation of being so overfilled was just blissful, as his hard as rock cock attested. It swung against his belly and her tits with each one of her thrusts, coating their skin with his pre-cum.

Audrey slowly picked up her pace, slamming her cock into her boyfriend with passionate abandon. They both struggled to suffocate their moans, straining against the tight confines of the bathroom stall. Eventually, Audrey reached a feverish rhythm; pressure built up until she could no longer hold back. With a violent grunt she came, gritting her teeth hard enough to hear her jaw creak in the effort.

A week worth of preparation paid off, as she felt her cock inflate in his ass, and release a tide of girl-cum, filling his bowels in just a few spurts. The added pressure sent Eric over the edge: His dick twitched and his balls contracted, sending his cum flying high up against her face. Her cock kept pumping her seed into him, until his belly started inflating. Seeing the rotund protrusion further heightened her pleasure, as her cock sped up its delivery instead of slowing down.

Finally, a good minute and a half of pumping later, her orgasm ceased. Cum sloshed down her cock, pushed out by the sheer pressure of all the ejaculate trapped into his rectum and intestines. Eric's eyes were rolled back and his mouth locked open in a silent scream of pleasure. Audrey recovered her breath, as the powerful smell of cum invaded her nostrils.

She slowly let Eric down. As he was still lost in his climax, she had to support him with her arms. Placing him over the toilet, she slowly got her cock out, and a torrent of cum came out of his battered hole. They remained still for several minutes, just recovering their energy.

"F-Fuck. That was... Intense" Eric finally managed to say. His voice still weak and is breathing still heavy. "I think I can taste your cum in the back of my throat" he said. He looked down to admire her handiwork. "Jesus Christ, girl. What did you do?"

"Me? It was all you! This delicious ass is just too good" she said, grabbing his butt cheeks.

"Well, what do we do now? We can't get out like this" he said, pointing out the utter mess their clothes were.

"Don't worry." She took her purse. "I thought about this" she said, taking out some spare clothes.

Eric smiled, then laughed, shaking his head. "Oh God." He looked up, losing himself in her sweet blue eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too" She said, hugging him tight.

12