Roller Derby Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching into my box of toys, I grabbed some clamps and pinched them on my sensitive nipples. A little pain always helped me get to orgasm faster. In my mind, I imagined it was Demona pinching my sensitive nipples. I stared at myself in the mirror as I winced in pain. My hand went down to my crotch and found my aching pussy, wet and burning. The little V shaped patch of pubic hair was soaked with my juice. My fingers dove inside my slippery box so easily. My labia were slick. I groaned as I inserted two fingers knuckles deep. I needed more. I added a third. I moaned again. I started pumping them faster and faster. I needed more.

I reached back into the box and pulled out my eight inch rubber dildo. I squirted some lube on it and jammed it up inside my hungry cunt. I let out a small cry as I shoved it in roughly right to the rubber testicles. I grinded on it as I rubbed my clit with the flat of my fingers. Uhg, it felt so good. It wasn't right though. It was spoiling my girl fantasy. I pulled out the dildo and got on all fours. I could still see myself in the mirror. I looked like a desperate slut. I always liked anal stimulation and I loved asses. That's probably why I was so hot for those two girls. They had amazing, meaty, curvy bums. They were full and round yet high and firm. I took the slippery dildo and teased my anus with it. I grit my teeth as I slowly pushed it inside my ass. I imagined it was Demona claiming my butt with a strap on. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I inched it deeper into my rectum. Once it was all the way into my asshole, I held it in place with just my muscles. My fingers returned to my pussy as I rubbed my clit hard and rough.

I was really getting off as I imagined it was beautiful Taylor licking me. My other hand pulled at the nipple clamps sending a shock through my body. I was close. I then reached back in the box and got the Hitachi vibrator. I turned it on to full speed and touched it my clit. I started shaking. I could feel it even in my teeth. I rolled over and sat upright again. That shoved the dildo harder into my asshole. I pulled my knees up and stared at myself as I came. My whole body was shaking. The vibrator buzzed my clit and I pulled hard at the nipple clamps, tearing them off of me. I felt dizzy. Suddenly my entire body was over sensitive and I pulled the vibrator away as my body exploded like it hadn't ever before. My orgasm tore through me. I closed my eyes and screamed, "Yes Taylor!"

The shaking continued for a minute. My fingers plunged deep inside my pink cave once again. I was like a slip and slide. As I came back around to reality in a blissful glow, I looked at the mirror which I was about three feet in front of. It was soaking wet. Liquid poured down it, obscuring the view of myself. I looked down and saw the wet stain on the floor and on the bed cover. I had squirted. I was beside myself. I had plenty of good orgasms in the past but I had never squirted like that before. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked my juices from them. Then I got on my hands and knees and licked the mirror clean. I tasted so fucking good but I imagine it was Taylor's juices I was lapping up.

I pulled the dildo out of my ass and took a shower. After cleaning up my room, I slept like a baby. Sunday was a killer day for me as I stared at my phone all day wondering when or even if I should call Taylor. It was torture. I ran through all the possible things that could go wrong. In the end, desire won out. It was in the evening when I finally called her.

She answered on the second ring. "Hello Taylor, this is Alice Watson calling. We met yesterday at the roller derby," I announced nervously.

"Oh hi Alice. I was wondering if you were going call. I was starting to get worried," she replied.

"I'll be honest Taylor, I was a bit scared. I didn't know what to think when you gave me your number. I wondered why a beautiful young woman would have any interest in an older person like myself," I confessed.

"Oh please Alice. You're not that old. Besides, you're very pretty and I saw something in your eyes that gave me a warm, happy feeling. I'd like to get to know you," she told me.

"Wow! Okay then. Can I take you out to dinner and we can get to know each other better?" I asked.

Taylor giggled. "Okay sure Alice. I'm not working tomorrow night if that works for you," she offered.

"Sounds like a date then," I happily replied. I then went on to ask her preferences and make arrangements. I offered to pick her up as she didn't have a car of her own. She gave me her address and we finalized our plans. I was going out on a date with Taylor the Angel.

I was nervous as I got ready. After a long bath where I shaved my legs and my cooch, I decided on my little black dress, the skimpiest dress I owned. It was mid thigh in length and had some lace trimming. I decided on my sexiest black stiletto heels too. It was hot out so I pinned my hair up to expose my neck. It hung in a curly mess of a ponytail. I had to breath deep to keep from getting over excited. My black lace panties were already starting to get damp.

I drove to the low rent part of town where Taylor had given me as her address. The house was small and humble. She met me outside in the driveway wearing a skin tight, red mini dress. Her legs glistened with a sheen that had to have been oil or lotion. She wore open toe red high heels too that put her over six foot. Her blonde mane was loose and wild. She looked incredible. The door to her house was open and I saw Demona standing in the doorframe. I was deeply confused. She said something to Taylor that I couldn't hear and then they waved goodbye to each other. Taylor was all smiles as she climbed into the passenger seat of my Jaguar.

Taylor's long legs stretched out as she sat down. The hem of her dress barely covered her crotch. "Wow, you drive a Jag! I've never been in one before. Cool ride Alice," she said with excitement. She was all smiles as usual.

"Thanks Taylor. You look amazing, by the way," I replied. She smelled fantastic too, like fresh peaches. That made her giggle. Her perky boobs bounced as she did in the cleavage exposing dress. I had to force myself not to drool.

"This dress? I borrowed it from my sister. And you girl, you clean up pretty foxy yourself.," she complimented. She bit her lip as she eyed me up and down. She rubbed her strong, naked thigh as she did. A shiver ran up my spine.

Her comment brought me back to Demona. I asked, "So, is Demona your sister?"

"Ya. Her real name is Logan though. She's my big sis. We both still live with our parents even though I'm twenty-three and she's twenty-five. We can't afford to live on our own," she explained.

At the restaurant, we continued the inquiries. Taylor and Logan's dad was a laid off city worker. Their mom did house cleaning. The girls helped out with their waitress and bartending jobs. Taylor claimed to have never eaten anywhere fancier than Applebee's either. The five star place that I took her to blew her away. The sisters did roller derby mainly for fun and the exercise as it only paid fifty bucks a bout. They thought it might give them some exposure for something better though.

Taylor asked me about myself and I started with the basics like my career, education and such. I did confess my age of forty but it didn't seem to phase her at all. Then I got into the subject of family and mentioned that I had two kids, one almost her age. I explained that I had been separated for about a month and how I found out that Bill cheated on me.

"Men! The worst, right? Guys are all like that. That's why I gave up on them. I stick to just women now. Mind you, my last girlfriend really broke my heart. We dated six months and she just dumped me out of the blue at Easter. It's been tough trying to get over her," Taylor explained.

"Was she, uhm... older, like me too?" I inquired.

Taylor giggled again, "No, she was my age. Hey, Alice, I'm sensing you might be having some issues with our age difference. You have to stop worrying about it. Nobody is defined by their age. If two people are attracted to one another and they like each other, that's all that matters." It was true. I never envisioned myself in a May-December romance though. I didn't want people to think of me as a cradle robber.

Her hand touched mine and she held it. Her eye contact was riveted on me. She was so beautiful. The warmth was loving but it still made me nervous. I wondered how many people were watching us and wondering if I was her mom. "You are a beautiful and amazing person Taylor. What could you possibly see in me?" was all I could say.

"There is something real about you Alice. I see it in your eyes. You're not trying to fool anyone. The way you look at me says it all. Your heart is wide open and I want to experience all it has to give," Taylor answered deeply. She smiled and added, "That and you're fucking hot as flames no matter what your age is."

Taylor leaned over the table and softly put her full lips to mine. I was at first shocked and my nature told me to pull back in fear but my desire threw caution to the wind and I leaned into her kiss. My lips parted slightly and we kissed gently but firmly. She tasted like Riesling, butter and lobster, our meal. As we kissed I heard the old woman at the next table gasp. I knew what she was thinking. It wasn't that two women were kissing, it was because she did think I was the girl's mother. That pissed me off and instead of shying away I decided to put on a show. I held Taylor's head in my hands and open mouthed French kissed her as passionately as I could. All the extra gasps and whispers only encouraged me.

When we finally stopped kissing, I looked at the lady at the next table and smiled big at her. Bitch! Taylor and I stayed and talked more over dessert which was a shared fudge brownie. After I paid the cheque, Taylor and I walked hand in hand back to my car. I finally was able to accept it and not feel weird when people stared at us.

Back in the car, I asked Taylor, " So what would you like to do now?" I took a deep breath and hoped for the best.

She put her hand on my thigh and traced a finger along its length. She gave me a grin that reminded me of her sister Logan's evil smile. "So, you're all alone at home, are you?" she asked. I nodded.

"Feel like some company?" she asked. I nodded again, breathless and void of words. Taylor leaned over and kissed my neck. It was a sensitive spot behind my ear. Her hand pushed up the hem of my dress, her fingers just inches from my soaking wet panties. She whispered in my ear, "So let's go."

Taylor teased me the entire drive. I couldn't focus at all. I don't how I didn't wreck. Somehow we made it back safely. When she saw my house, her jaw hung open. It was easily three times the size of the one she lived in.

"This is your house?" she asked in awe. "Holy fucking shit Alice!" she added.

"Come on, I'll give you the tour," I told her as I took the young lady by her hand and pulled her into my home. I had been careful to take down all the photos with Bill in them. He had came and collected some of them when he picked up more of his stuff just over a week before. I put a lot of stuff in the garage for him to pick up too. Taylor continued to be awe struck as I showed her around the place, hoping to end the tour in my bedroom. When we stopped in the kitchen, I pulled out another bottle of wine and poured us a glass each. As we went through the living room, I turned on the outside light, illuminating the pool.

"Shut up! You have a swimming pool?" Taylor exclaimed. I was about to drag her upstairs but she pulled me toward the deck doors. She was much too strong for me to pull away. I conceded and opened up the sliding doors. She looked like a kid in a candy shop. Taylor gulped downed her Pinot Grigio, set her glass down and started taking off her shoes. "Come on, let's take a dip," she encouraged.

"You want to go swimming now? I can go see if I can find a suit that fits. Maybe my daughter has something..." I said but before I could finish, Taylor was out of her shoes and she was pulling the red dress off. I stared open mouthed as the blonde Amazon peeled off the garment revealing that she was naked underneath. She had gone to dinner commando. She looked even more amazing naked. Her body was sculpted perfection. She was shaved bald in her pubic area. Her breasts were firm and round. Her pink nipples stood at attention in the night air.

"What are you waiting for Alice?" she teased as she made for the edge of the pool. I looked around to see if anyone could be watching. That was hardly possible as we had an eight foot privacy fence around our back yard. The neighbour's houses were not that close either. I threw caution to the wind and started stripping out of my little black dress. I also had a bra and panties to remove. Taylor didn't even get a chance to see them as she dove into the water. I had not gone skinny dipping in over ten years but there I was in all my glory diving in after the object of my desire. At least my makeup was water proof.

I swam toward Taylor who splashed me playfully. I splashed her back. We both giggled like ten year olds. We moved closer together and I grabbed her wrist to stop her from splashing. She suddenly yielded and moved into me. Our eyes met and we immediately began kissing again. Her mouth was open and she hungered for my tongue. She pulled my body into hers and our nipples touched. I thought I might come right away. Taylor held my head with one hand as her other reached for my boob. She gave my C cup tit a squeeze and held onto my nipple with her thumb and forefinger causing me to moan into her mouth. Our tongues touched inside of our kiss. My hands moved down her back and stopped at her perfect bum. I squeezed both cheeks like bread and found them both muscular but still soft.

That got Taylor even hotter and I felt her thigh slide between mine. Her strong quad muscles brushed against my pussy under the water. She pressed more and I was riding her leg. My sensitive clit was being rubbed and I thought my pussy would explode. We made out in the shallow end of the pool for several long minutes as we groped and pawed at each other's bodies. As I massaged Taylor's buns, I let my finger slide into her crack. I brushed a finger over her asshole and she didn't flinch. I thought that was promising. I raised my thigh too and made contact with Taylor's youthful, hairless vagina. She moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

Finally we both took a breath. "Hey babe, let's take this inside. You still haven't seen my bedroom," I offered. She bit her lip in a sexy way as she allowed me to pull her toward the stairs. I watched her get out first and couldn't help myself as she climbed out as I leaned forward and placed a big kiss on her gorgeous ass. I got out and grabbed two towels from our outdoor cabana. We towelled each other off and stole kisses as we did. Both of us still had wet hair but I didn't care as I led her back inside and practically dragged her up to my room.

In my room, Taylor forcefully shoved me backward onto the bed as easily as if I were a rag doll. She then crawled up on top of me and pressed her naked body on mine. We resumed kissing again as she caressed my legs. Her wet blonde mane hung around our faces. I felt her fingers move into my crotch. I parted my legs like a wanton slut. I grunted as she went at my steamy love hole. Her fingers pried open my labia and easily slid in. I had never been wetter. Her thumb rubbed my hard clit as she slowly finger fucked me. All the while we never stopped kissing. My body began to tremble as I was on the edge of a climax.

Taylor continued to pump my pussy faster and faster with her strong fingers. I grunted and bit her lip. I tensed up and started biting her neck. That inspired her to fuck me faster. My toes were curling. She then suddenly dropped her head down and latched onto my clit with her lips. Her tongue found my erect bud and started flicking it in rapid motion. She was knuckles deep with three fingers as I started coming like a freight train. I bucked my hips at her and she kept her lip lock on me. I cried out, "Fuck Taylor, you are an angel!" I thrashed about as she sucked my clit all through my intense, long and powerful orgasm.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as my entire body shook. Taylor's fingers pressed in hard as she sucked and suddenly it happened again. My pussy exploded as I shot my juices all over Taylor's angelic face. She didn't let up as she licked it all up off of my thighs and belly. My body continued to have after shocks as I tried to catch my breath.

Taylor giggled. "Holy fucking shit Alice! You're a squirter!" she exclaimed as she licked her lips which dripped with my ejaculate. She then started licking her fingers clean. She looked so hot that I attacked her with a passionate kiss.

I grabbed both of her perky tits and kissed my way down to them. I sucked greedily on her puffy pink nipples. She threw her head back in pleasure. I licked both of them as she cooed like a dove. I then went down for my prize. I licked her belly button briefly and ventured closer to her smooth snatch. I had never seen or felt or smelled a pussy up close. I was finally face to face with her love nest which looked like a little pink conch shell. I took my time and kissed it softly, taking in her feminine musk. Her scent drove me wild with lust. I extended my tongue and began licking her grooves, tasting every crevice of her twat.

Taylor dug her hands into my wet curls and gripped my head. She started gyrating her hips as I licker her. As I finally probed into her sweet folds with the length of my tongue, she squeezed my head between her thighs and groaned loudly. Her juice flowed along my tongue and I swallowed it down. I couldn't believe I waited all these years to taste pussy. I had really missed out. I loved it. I started lapping at her clit as I inserted two fingers into Taylor's quim. I tried to copy what she did to me. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit as I pumped my fingers up inside her. It seemed to be working. She pulled my head in tighter and started humping my face.

I sucked harder on her clit as she cried out loud and panted hard. She started coming and I thought she might break my nose as she rode my mouth harder with her powerful body. My mouth was flooded with her juice as she sprayed me with her own squirting climax. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed as she came.

Suddenly she threw me off of her and she took a few deep breaths as she came down. As she regained herself she looked at me with animalistic lust. She dove back on top of me but in a sixty-nine position. Her face went straight to my pussy and she plunged her tongue inside me again. Taylor's twat was inches above my face. I stared at her physical perfection. Her groin muscle created deep shadows and she had a delicate layer of peach fuzz on her butt. I reached up and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down onto my face. I went back to her clit and started licking again. We both moaned as we ate each other out simultaneously. I had the perfect view of Taylor's glorious ass and massaged it hard as I ate her pussy. Her little pink rosebud was the prettiest asshole I had ever seen. I tickled it with my finger as we munched away on each other's snatch. Taylor must have felt it because she started to reciprocate and tease my butt hole with a finger.

We both lasted longer than before but we managed to get each other off again. We both squirted again all over each other's face. I was falling in love. After our orgasms we cuddled for a while under the covers, kissing softly, playing with each other's hair and sucking one another's breasts. We were slowly regaining our strength. We whispered sweet nothings to each other too. Taylor confessed, "I've never squirted like that with anyone before."