Roller Derby Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "I haven't either. The only other time I ever squirted was when I masturbated on Saturday night thinking of you." That made Taylor laugh out loud.

I got up and poured us both another glass of wine and returned to bed. We had a few sips before Taylor took my glass and set it down on the night stand. She had that devilish look again and she suddenly got up and rolled over onto all fours with her butt facing me. She flipped her hair and looked over her shoulder at me. She wiggled her ass invitingly. "I've noticed how much you seem to like my ass Alice. Why don't you come take a closer look," she teased. It was like a dream come true. I had never desired to eat an ass so badly in all my life.

I crawled up to her like a cat and started by kissing the back of her thighs. I licked up their length to her bum and placed soft little kisses all over her cheeks. Taylor let out a soft moan. I was nervous. As much as I liked asses, I had never had my face so close to one before. Taylor wiggled it some more and pushed back at my face. My tongue slipped into the deep crevice and it may have brushed her exit hole. I pulled back a little in fear that I had gone too far.

Taylor looked over her shoulder at me and giggled. She reached back with one hand and spread her cheeks wide apart. That made her pretty pink rosebud stand out on display. I hesitated and just stared at it. Sensing my anxiety, she asked, "Haven't you ever given a rim job before Alice?"

"Ah... no I can't say that I have," I replied truthfully. That seemed to disappoint my blonde goddess.

She let go of her cheek and started to stroke my hair. "Oh, that's alright. I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to do. I just noticed that you seem to like my butt and thought you might want to do that," she reassured me. That was all the incentive I needed and reached up and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I dove right in and rolled my tongue over her pretty pooper. I licked it in a circular motion.

"Oh Alice!" she sighed. I licked harder and pressed forward, penetrating the tight little muscle. Taylor pushed back and I didn't flinch. I stuck my tongue deep up into her anus. It didn't taste bad at all. If anything, it tasted like the pool water. I let go of my reservations and tongue kissed her asshole for several delicious minutes. I remembered her pussy and put two fingers back into her slick, pink folds. I pumped her pussy as I ate her ass like it was my last meal. Taylor had reached back and was rubbing her own clit. Before too long she was whimpering and then her body tensed up and then she started shaking. She came again and I pulled my tongue out of her butt and started lapping up all her pussy juice that flowed down her thighs.

I had never done anything like that before. I rolled over on my back and wondered if I should run to the bathroom and gargle. I didn't know the etiquette. Before I could do anything, a panting and sweaty Taylor rolled on top of me. She pressed her breasts against mine and sealed my mouth with hers. She showed me that she didn't care if I had ass breath or not by kissing me hard and sucking on my tongue. We made out for a long time until we both came down and sort of dozed off in each other's arms.

We snuggled all night long and I slept very well. I awoke in the morning to the sound of the toilet flushing. Taylor came back into the bedroom still very naked. I looked up in amazement at her strong form. She saw me smiling at her and climbed back into bed. We had some soft kisses and it started up again. I was still fucking horny for her. I kissed her neck and felt her boob while caressing her leg. Taylor started to move around. She put her leg between mine. She grabbed my hips and pulled me toward her. I figured out what she was doing and lifted my leg higher. That brought our vaginas together and our nether lips smacked together with a kiss. I started rolling my hips and Taylor did the same. That grinded our pussies together. It was so hot and Taylor and I locked our eyes on one another as we gyrated our pelvises faster and harder. My clit was being crushed by hers and vice versa. We pulled our bodies tighter as we scissor fucked. It was long and slow. It was love making. Both of our pussies were wet which lubricated our junction. We fucked with our bodies and with our eyes.

We grinded and smashed our boxes together for half an hour at least. Then we both started to come. I could see it in Taylor's eyes. I bit my lip and cried out loud as my climax hit me. Taylor was open mouthed and she bucked me hard as she came too. A fountain of girl cum sprayed up from our junction and then another one just a few seconds later. I don't know who squirted first and it didn't matter. It was an amazing morning fuck.

After that, we took a shower together. We soaped each other up, exploring one another's bodies. We took turns washing each other's hair. Then Taylor ate me out again as the shower water turned cold. After the shower I made omelettes before taking Taylor home. She had a shift at the bar later that night. I worked from home a lot so I did fuck all that day other than smell the sheets and Taylor's pillow and masturbated while I did it. I did eventually get around to calling my lawyer about the pending divorce which I was beginning to think was becoming a reality. After that night with Taylor, I couldn't imagine that I could go back to how things were with Bill.

Taylor texted me later that night suggesting that I come around to the bar. I threw on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and headed over to Hoops. Taylor was behind the bar. She wore her tight little tank top and short miniskirt. She only had a couple of customers. I pulled up a stool near the end of the bar and waited for her. I didn't want to do anything weird that might get her into trouble. I noticed Logan working the floor. She wore the same uniform as her younger sister. She had her back to me as I watched her bend over and wipe a table clean. I couldn't help but stare at her sexy ass. I had to shake myself out of it as Taylor headed my way. I smiled and waved my hand. Taylor screamed, "Alice!" with a big smile. She had no restraint as she leaned over the bar and placed a kiss on my lips.

Taylor poured me a glass of wine and told me to hang out until she got off work in about an hour. Meanwhile some of the other girls had noticed Taylor's affection and came around to check me out. I recognized that some of them were from the roller derby team. Logan was first to come over and say hello. She looked at me with her piercing brown eyes which made me shaky all over again. She had that evil grin. "So, Alice, is it? We meet again. Taylor tells me you're her new girlfriend. I'm her sister Logan," she said as she extended her hand for a shake. I gripped it and she squeezed my hand tightly so it almost hurt. It did hurt actually. I think she noticed my pain and that made her smile more. She had a cruel streak in her.

"Yes, Logan, I heard so much about you. It's nice to meet you again," I said very friendly.

"I doubt you had time to talk about me much while you were banging my baby sister," she said coldly in a flat, even tone. I didn't know what to say about that and was left speechless. Just then a couple of the other girls came around and introduced themselves which relieved the tension between Logan and I. I learned that Cheap Trixie was actually named Sarah. Faith Kill was a Jessica. Vicky Vonn Doom was named Shelby. Taylor had no trouble telling all her friends about the new love in her life. I didn't think I could do the same so easily.

Taylor wanted to show me off like a prize though so I let her have the moment. She bragged about the restaurant we went to. She bragged about my car and my house too. That made me uncomfortable and a bit red faced. "And girls... She has a big in ground swimming pool," she told them.

"Did you go for a swim?" Shelby asked.

Taylor winked and coyly answered, "Sort of." That made all the girls giggle and whoop. Sarah high fived Taylor.

Jessica said, "It's supposed to be a record breaking heat wave all week. A swim sounds so great."

That gave Logan an idea. She looked at me and suggested, "How about it Alice? Feel like throwing a pool party? We have an afternoon bout on Saturday. The team could come over right after." She put me on the spot. All the girls were looking at me for an answer. I was just trying to make a good impression. If I said no then I would always be that stuck up bitch.

Taylor tried to save me, "Come on guys. You can't ask her that. That's not fair to Alice," she defended. She was so sweet. Still, I could think of worse things then all the hotties from the roller derby team hanging out in my back yard in their swim suits.

I shook my head. "No, its alright. I think a pool party would be a blast. Just the girls though. I don't want it to get out of hand," I told them. I felt like the mom trying to be cool for her daughter's friends. The girls cheered and thanked me except for Logan who just seemed to laugh at me with her eyes. That sent a chill up my spine so I chugged back my glass of wine.

I took Taylor home with me again after she finished. We ended up fucking all night again. It was even better than the night before because we were both less tense and already familiar with one another. In the morning she apologized for her sister inviting the team over for a pool party. I reassured her that it was okay with me. I had to go to the office though so I drove her home early. She gave me a long kiss goodbye which almost made me late. Taylor told me that she had practice that night and had work and practice the next day. She had to work close at the bar on Friday so I wouldn't get to see her until Saturday.

I used my free time during the week to get more booze before the party. I figured vodka, wine and beer would do the trick. I already had a well stocked bar. I made sure that the pool got cleaned too. I paid him with cash to his disappointment.

I had time to think about my new relationship too. How would I tell my kids? It would hard enough to tell them that Mommy was dating a woman. It would be even tougher when they would meet her and see how young she was. Fuck! I hadn't even told anyone at work nor my friends and family. I kept telling myself that it was because I was advised to keep any relations low key by my lawyer. Still, if it continued, it would be inevitable. I was so addicted to my blonde beauty that I couldn't see it going any other way. Shit, Taylor had no trouble announcing to the world that she was dating a forty year old mom.

Saturday arrived soon enough and I went to the roller derby in a pair of cut off daisy dukes. I hadn't worn anything like that in years. I had a plain white tee shirt and wrote on it with colourful markers. I wrote "Missfits" on it with different colours for each letter. I looked like a true fan. My hair was down and loose. I seemed to fit in better with the crowd. I even made up a sign on a piece of white Bristol board reading, "Angel Cakes #1"in neon pink letters. Her number was actually #1 so it had a double meaning. Fittingly, her sister wore #13. I sat back with a cup of cheap draft beer and enjoyed the show.

I cheered the hell out of our girls and stood and whistled and whooped whenever Taylor was the jammer and scored points. When she called off the jam, she would look up at me in the stands and blow me kisses. Unlike before, I was sure that they were meant for me this time. I blew her kisses back and she mimicked plucking them from the air and pulling them to her breast.

The Missfits were down by ten with only five minutes to go. Taylor finished a jam, scoring one point. An opponent from the other team, number #17, caught Taylor unaware and clothes lined her, sending my girl flat on her back, bouncing her helmet covered head off the hard track. She didn't get up right away and held her head in agony. Logan came racing after the other girl but got held up by the referees. Seventeen got sent to the penalty area. Logan skated into the infield and verbally threatened the other girl but was held back by the refs again. She then went to check on Taylor. The other girls helped her to her feet and she skated off the track on her own power. I was holding my face in my hands in terror through the whole thing, worried for my new lover. Taylor made it to the bench and removed her pink helmet. She held up a hand to the crowd who applauded her effort. I could see that she was in obvious pain though.

The bout continued and Sarah, "Cheap Trixie" took over as jammer for the remainder of the match. She was honestly the fastest skater anyway and the best scorer. Right away she scored five points on the next jam. The team was highly motivated. She scored three more on the next jam. Number seventeen from the other team finally got out of the penalty box and got back into her team pack. As soon as she did, Logan stepped back on the track with daggers in her eyes. It only took two laps for her to track down her adversary. She came up the track from down low at full speed and hammered number seventeen with her full body, leading with a high elbow. Number seventeen never saw her coming and went airborne with the hit, clearing the top rail and landing eight feet outside the track, sliding into the protective barrier. The refs blew the whistle but the crowd went crazy with cheers and with gasps of horror. I stood bug eyed at the event. I looked at Logan who was posing triumphantly at the rail. She even spat a big wad of saliva at her fallen opponent hitting the wounded girl. She then looked up into the crowd and made direct eye contact with me. She had that way of staring right through me. I still had a look of terror on my face. She cocked the one side of her mouth into that evil grin of hers. It was like she was trying to tell me something. She never lost eye contact as she skated backwards to the penalty area at the referee's instruction.

The bout ended a couple minutes later with Sarah scoring another three points and winning it for the Missfits. The crowd went wild for the big comeback and all the excitement at the end. I was worried for Taylor though who still looked like she was in pain. She had an ice pack pressed to her neck. I raced down to the fan reception area. Sarah was getting most of the attention from the fans. Taylor skated straight to the dressing room before I could see her. Instead Logan skated up to me, still with fire in her eyes. She really scared the shit out of me. She stared right through me again and said, "Don't worry Alice, Taylor will be fine. That's why we wear helmets."

I gulped down and tried to maintain eye contact with the intimidating Amazon. "Thanks Logan, for that and for that hit. Geez, I thought you killed that girl for a second," I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, that's what happens to bitches who mess with my baby sister." She raised an eyebrow at me and skated off. Was that a threat? I wrapped my arms around myself in cold fear.

Twenty minutes later the girls started filtering out of the locker room wearing mostly short shorts, or miniskirts and tank tops with wet hair. Logan was carrying Taylor's bag for her. Taylor saw me and threw her arms around me. I stood on my tip toes to hug her and kiss her cheek. "I was so worried about you baby!" I claimed tearfully. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh ya, I'm alright. Just a little headache. That's roller derby," she justified. I squeezed her tightly and she winced a little so I let up. "Come on, I can hardly wait for a shot of vodka and to hit that swimming pool," she added as she dragged me along. I then spotted Logan staring at me again as if she was sizing me up for a big hit. I swallowed hard again and turned away.

The whole team followed my Jag back to my house. I showed them all to the back yard and to the change huts. I showed them the bar and the stereo system. I then went into the house with Taylor to get changed into our swim suits. I had a sexy one piece, black with cut outs at the hips and a deep plunge that showed off my cleavage with lots of side boob. It had criss-crossed back straps which showed off a lot of back skin. I thought it was a hot number. It always turned Bill's head and any other guests who had seen it on me before. I looked at myself confidently in the mirror. My strawberry curls cascaded over my shoulders and I had put on some hot pink waterproof lipstick. I was hot for forty for sure. When Taylor showed me her suit however, I suddenly felt very conservative. Her white bikini wasn't any bigger than a few postage stamps. The bottoms were tied with strings that hung low on her hips and almost exposed her peach. I threw on some big, dark sunglasses and we headed out to the pool deck.

Seeing the other girls, I felt like I was wearing a Mom suit. All the young girls wore miniscule bikinis. They had already found the sound system and had hip-hop music blaring. I made Taylor a vodka and cranberry with lot of ice. I put some ice in a plastic bag for her neck too. I served her as she sat in a deck lounge. "Thanks babe," she smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. She pulled me to her and kissed me a bit harder.

"Oh, get a room!" a voice from behind called. I turned my head from Taylor and saw Logan walking past with a beer in her hand. She was wearing a black bikini as small as Taylor's. She had let her black hair down. I had only ever seen it in a ponytail before. It hung down long and straight almost to her ass. I had to fight the urge to drool at her muscular body and her juicy, hard ass. I looked up and saw her staring through me again. Luckily for me, I was wearing dark glasses. I turned back to my girlfriend and brushed her hair from her face.

The derby girls drank and danced and swam. It felt weird to me. It was like the pool parties my daughter would throw for her friends when she was home. I felt that if any of my neighbours said anything about the noise and all the girls coming to the house, I could blame it on my absent daughter.

I cuddled with Taylor on the lounge as we watched the others play. Two of the girls were very friendly with each other and shared a kiss. It was Megan and Emma. I watched them kiss and turned to Taylor. She explained, "Oh ya, those two have been together for a while, almost a year." She then went on to explain all of the girls relationships. Most of them had boyfriends. One, Jackie, was actually married. She said Sarah was bisexual too but was single at the moment. She covered all the girls except for her sister.

So I asked, "What about Logan? What's her deal? Is she gay too?"

Taylor sat upright with a displeased look on her face. "Why do you ask? Do you like her or something?" she asked sharply. I hadn't expected the jealous reaction. It caught me off guard.

"What? No sweetie. You were just telling me about all the other girls but you left her out. It doesn't matter. Forget that I asked," I responded. I leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head away and reached for her drink.

"Shit, I'm empty. Oh well, I feel like swimming anyway," she stated. She then raised her hard body and stretched out. I couldn't believe I was fucking this goddess. She was pissed at me though and dove in the pool to cool off. I didn't know how I would fix it but I had to. As my beauty swam, I turned and looked over at Logan who was sitting with some of the other girls. She seemed to sense me looking at her and gave me that grin again. I looked away and got up to make more drinks.

I sat in the shallow end of the pool with our drinks. Taylor swam up to me and I handed her drink to her. I took off my sunglasses and flashed her my biggest puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to upset you. You're the only girl for me. I promise. Actually, Logan scares me. I know that she's just looking out for you. She's trying to protect you of course, but she can be very intimidating," I told her. She stared at my sad green eyes and studied me. Her teeth flashed their radiant smiled and she took my hand in hers.