Rolling Chubby Latina Bred at EDC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gushed about how, despite being a player, he desperately wanted to find the one, fall in love, and have a lot of babies. She burned with desire at the subject of impregnation, confessing that she was desperately trying to have a baby too. Every single woman in Camila's family, she said, had been knocked up before age 20 since time immemorial, almost always on the first (often accidental) try.

She was off birth control and she was desperately trying to have a baby with her boyfriend right now, in fact, but try as he might, his swimmers just weren't doing the job.

But also - and she looked up at him with saucer eyes filled with longing as she said this - she secretly didn't really want a Latin baby. The deepest, most fervent desire of her heart, she confessed, was to take a tall, hot white boy's cock deep into her hips and wrap her thick legs around him as he squirted his baby batter deep inside, tucked safely away where it would grow his baby.

Mark's mind was on fire with insane desire from hearing this all. He looked down at this beautiful, fertile, round little fuck-goddess staring up at him with those big rolling doe eyes and practically begging him to fuck a baby into her warm, needy womb.

God, he wanted her so fucking bad. Not just her body, but something more. He was... falling in love with her? The thought flashed across his mind.

A surge of adrenaline spiked in him -- was that possible? He should have known better, he should have been able to tell himself this was just the molly talking.

But those thoughts, those reasonable mental guardrails, they seemed so distant and indistinct right now. They didn't matter. All that mattered was this overwhelming feeling. He kissed her passionately and she responded, kissing back hungrily and wrapping her arms around him instinctively. Their tongues danced and their lips sucked at each other.

The bus had reached her hotel now, and he broke away the kiss to take her hand and pull her out of her seat.

Her tits, their stimulated nipples poking out through her lacy bra, bounced along as he pulled her down the aisle and out into the night.

She looked at this beautiful man leading her back to her room. She wanted him so fucking bad. She loved him. She loved him. Wait, that couldn't be, she'd just met him, that made no sense... but who fucking cared. She loved him.

It was getting harder to resist sinking into the feeling. She was quivering with the force of trying to hold back from telling him, a volcano of straining need welling up deep inside her chubby little belly, from her innermost spot where a fertile egg waited.

As they walked into the hotel, holding each other's hands, they both noticed their jaws involuntarily chattering just a little and their shoulders starting to tingle.

They were starting to come up again. And they both knew they'd be coming up hard.

-----

They reached her hotel room and keyed open the door. It was empty inside, besides the bags of white dust and pills and half-empty booze bottles and bracelets of plastic beads covering the desk and the nightstands.

Mark realized with a jump of anxiety that he hadn't even thought about her boyfriend being in her room.

The rising molly tide had so clouded their judgement that they hadn't even considered it. It looked like he'd come back after leaving the rave, but he was somewhere else now, apparently. They were all alone.

She put a loud throbbing techno song on her iPhone, and then he pulled her onto the bed.

Her wide, thick hips and ass bounced as she landed on it and she spread them, and her little belly jiggled as she kicked off her panties, leaving that fat pussy gleaming up at him, dripping viscous cunt juice that glistened with wet heat in the dim yellow light of the hotel nightstand lamps.

He lay down on top of her, his muscular form pressing into her thick, soft body, and looked at her confidently as she stared up with those dinner plate pupils, nearly expanded to maximum size again.

She sighed as she looked up at him. The emotions were welling up inside of her. The damn was beginning to crack, pushed insistently by the ascending molly high, and she couldn't hold back the feelings for much longer.

She breathed heavy with anticipation, her enormous, round tits heaving, and he slid his fat cock into that wet tunnel, making her spasm and gasp with pleasure.

Shaking from the rapidly ascending high of the oncoming roll and the intense waves of pleasure radiating out from her fuck-plundered pussy, she stared up at him, that beautiful white boy pounding his glorious fat cock deep into her, and the roll pushed the emotions inside her to well up and overflow.

She couldn't hold back any longer. The volcano of need exploded, and she told him.

"Mark," she sighed, "I love you."

A wave of pure contentedness washed over her, like the beautiful truth was right out there in the open now and all was right in the world. She was spinning out of control with desire for this man and his cock, his baby, his life. She wanted him to be hers so badly.

He was astonished. Holy fuck, had she said she loved him? In truth, Mark had just come to EDC to fuck around, but... the oncoming freight train of the double-pill's wave of beautiful rolling pleasure was overwhelming his senses, and his logic, and his reason.

He knew falling in love on molly was a risk. He'd done it before and a voice in the back of his mind said he might regret this, but the intensity of the roll pushed it aside.

His heart was full, and it welled up and streamrolled his brain.

He loved her too. He wanted to fuck a baby into her beautiful, jiggly, perfectly fertile little form. He wanted to hold his cock deep inside as he squeezed her soft, squishy, sweaty body and spurt his load right where it belonged. He wanted to marry this beautiful girl and give her baby after baby after baby for years to come.

"Camila," he breathed hotly, "I love you too. I love you so much. I want to marry you."

Tears welled up in her eyes as he picked up the pace of his fucking and she squeezed him tighter. "I want that too Mark. I want to marry you. So badly. I want you to put a baby inside me."

"I'm going to fuck my baby into you," he said, thrusting into her again and again. "I'm going to spurt my fat load into your womb."

Her eyes were starting to roll back, totally overcome with the overstimulated pleasure of the molly peak hitting as she got the best fuck of her life and her deepest, most fervent desire came fantastically true, all at once. It was a triple high she never thought possible.

Mark increased his pace. "I'm going to fuck baby after baby into you. I'm going to keep you naked and pregnant for years and years. You're going to be my chubby little breeding slut."

"Ungh... ungh... ungh..." Camila grunted over and over as her meaty thighs slap-slap-slapped against Mark's hips. Her huge, round ass vibrated with each percussive bounce.

"M-Mark..." she stammered, barely able to speak, "P-please give me a baby... Please give me aaall your babies... I want your cum sooo bad... Knock up my fertile pussyyy...."

He thrust into her over and over again, causing her to scream in pleasure. Her soft, round body was perfectly crafted to be his little baby making machine. Generation after generation, the most virile, masculine, macho men of Spain had captured the most plump, choice, breedable women of the New World, pinned them down, and injected hot sperm deep into their unprotected, cum-hungry cunts. This powerful form of sexual selection had honed a race of perfect chubby little breeding sluts, ancient fertility goddess statues made manifest in human form, women with the wettest pussies and most dangerously fertile wombs on the planet.

The thought floated across her pleasure-soaked mind: she was falling easily right into that same pattern, the pattern that had knocked up her mom and her aunts and her sisters before any of them had hit their twenties.

For some reason, she didn't mind at all. It was her destiny, her fate, it was natural and perfect and pure and good. It was right that she should take a fat cock and let it squirt a big bouncing baby inside her chubby belly. Like generations of gorgeous and fertile women before her, her hips burned with the desire to be filled, to take this gorgeous man's cock and wrap her legs around him, sucking him deeply in, until he could plant a fat load of his virile seed deep inside.

With Mark on top of her pounding that fat meat into her quivering body, she was fulfilling her earthly purpose. She wrapped her thick legs around him and as she felt the second pill fully peak, she began to cum hard, legs shaking and eyes rolling back as she moaned uncontrollably, soaking in the pure delicious high of beautiful, perfect sex on molly with the man she loved, the man that would put his baby in her.

Just then, the hotel room door opened, and Camila's boyfriend took a step in.

He looked up and stopped short.

He was a short, slightly chubby Latino dude, wearing a dorky teal shirt and purple shorts. He looked a little disheveled, with scattered wet spots on his shirt, like he'd been puking.

His jaw hung in utter disbelief.

Oh shit.

Mark didn't know how this was gonna play out. He kept fucking Camila as she looked up with a start.

"Oh- oh- oh- Diego-" Camila said.

She was torn between rapidly fading genuine feeling for her betrayed boyfriend and the intense, perfect pleasure of the beautiful white boy she'd fallen in love with thrusting his gorgeous meat pipe into her greedy pussy.

But the feeling of being torn only lasted a moment. The high, the fat cock of the man on top of her, the overwhelming molly-soaked love of knowing he wanted to put his gorgeous baby in her and spend his life with her, it was too much.

"I'm sorry, Diegooo..." she mewled. "I just- I just love Mark soooo muchhh..."

He hadn't moved.

He was just staring, not able to process the scene in front of him.

Camila continued, barely able to talk over the force of the fucking, "I need his babies... I need his cum inside me, Diego... his cock is- is- is soooo fuuuucking thick and it feels so goooood..." She started orgasming again, her eyes rolling back as she trailed off, her thick legs shaking as she convulsed with the uncontrollable feeling of delicious ripples of pleasure coursing through her hot, overstimulated, chubby little body.

Diego took a step back, tears welling up in his eyes, letting the door slip a little, not sure what to do.

"Maaark," Camila cried out, totally out of her mind with pleasure, letting all doubts, all care about Diego slip completely away, "Fuuuck meee... breeeed meeee... put your babyyyy in meeeee..."

Mark turned to look directly at Diego as he responded to her.

"I'm going to pump every drop of my white cum into that hot, wet pussy, slut. I'm going to fuck a baby into my breeding bitch. I'm going to knock you up and make you a mommy with this big, thick cock."

Diego was full on bawling. Locked in eye contact with him, Mark smirked.

Hearing this was too much. Camila's entire body convulsed as she had yet another orgasm, the most intense one yet, overwhelmed with pleasure at the thought of discarding her useless boyfriend and giving herself fully to the lustful ecstasy of cheating with this gorgeous man and taking his cock and his cum into her needy, thick body.

She squealed and squeezed her thick thighs around Mark's thrusting, muscular torso, pressing her hips up against his hammering cock, taking its length all the way inside her. She involuntarily threw her head back and her eyes rolled back as the rolling tidal waves of her orgasm crested, one after another, washing delicious ripples of pleasure over her, radiating throughout her body again and again and again.

Her entire body shook as she continued squealing, grinding, and instinctively contracting every muscle in her body, down to her puffy cunt walls which throbbed as they squeezed the thick, warm cock, desperate to suck out every drop of potent sperm waiting to be released. Her massive breasts and the soft fat rolls of her belly, dripping with sweat, pressed into him with the desperation of a female at her most primal, demanding hungrily to be bred.

Mark couldn't wait any longer. He was about to peak on the second pill too, and about to release a load he'd been saving up for hours of stimulation in his churning, heavy balls, the fattest load of thick, sperm-laden cum he'd ever spurted.

As he threw his head back and thrust his hips forward, his big balls tightened up and all his muscles contracted at once.

His eyes met Camila's beautiful, big, rolling pupils as his hips convulsed forward to slam against her sweaty, chubby pussy, pushing deep into her hysterically hungry cunt, the tip of his cock throbbing directly against her engorged cervix.

Her ongoing orgasm caused her cunt muscles to involuntarily ripple around his rock hard cock and as his orgasm crested he released a thick, long rope of steaming hot cum directly into her cervix.

The huge cock continued to pump load after load out as her cunt drank hungrily from the pulsing tip, sucking gallons of potent sperm directly into her cervix and her womb.

Pump after pump flowed directly into her most vulnerable spot as he held her down and held the thick cock firmly against her cervix. Orgasms rolled over each of them in continuous waves. Camila lost track of how many she had in a row - five, six, seven, eight...

She screamed and whined, her eyes rolled fully back, mouth open wide, all her muscles fully contracted with the unbridled pleasure of maximum sexual release and serotonin release simultaneously as she frantically pressed her hips into his, desperate to suck every drop from his hard cock, roiling with animal desperation to ensure every warm squirt of that baby-making seed flowed directly into her chubby, fertile little belly.

Diego's trance broke at the sight of his cherished, chubby, innocent little girlfriend being viciously plundered and impregnated by this imposing man who had stolen her from him so easily. He turned, let go of the door, and ran down the hall, tears streaming down his face. The door slammed shut behind him.

For hours and hours, Mark and Camila stayed up and fucked over and over and over, punctuated only by moments of gushing about how much they loved each other, how they'd found their soulmate, how they were going to buy rings in the morning and get married right there in Las Vegas, how they were going to move to the country and buy a farm and have twelve babies.

They'd gone totally mad with ecstasy-fueled love.

Hours later, the sun was coming up outside behind the heavy dark hotel room curtains as they finally collapsed into each other's embrace and drifted off to sleep.

-------

Mark woke up around 3pm. Camila was still fast asleep, the fat pool of many fucks worth of thick seed tucked safely deep inside her womb.

Holy shit. Hoooooly FUCK.

What... what HAPPENED?

He'd fallen in love on molly before, but never like this. He felt drained of all emotion and the enormity of what he'd done dawned on him.

This was... this was bad. He had to get outta there.

He quietly dressed himself and slipped out.

But as he strutted down the hall, he began to perk up, and smile.

Holy shit, what an experience. What a night.

With any luck, he'd left that hot, fat slut with a big bouncing baby inside her. He hoped against hope she'd been knocked up.

But he didn't really have to - he knew his virile swimmers were getting the job done.

It was no use dwelling on the past now, though. It was afternoon already, and he had to get back to his hotel and get ready for the night ahead.

There were two more nights of EDC left, and he had more breeding to do...

-------

A year later, as Mark was driving down the Las Vegas strip on his way to check into his hotel for EDC 2023, Mark spotted a familiar face, framed by long black hair, above a deliciously thick body in a tight dress, even chubbier than last time.

Her wide, swaying hips and jiggly belly were swollen with the weight she'd gained during the pregnancy.

Her tits had ballooned out even larger; they were the size of basketballs now.

It was Camila. And she was pushing a stroller. With three little baby boys in it.

They all had blonde hair, just like their daddy.

He grinned and a surge of desire welled up inside him. Another EDC was upon him, and it was time to give them some new half-siblings.

Or maybe even full-siblings? Who could know how the weekend would unfold...

12