All Comments on 'Rolling the Dice'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
Thank you

That was a well crafted story with a web of changing relationships beautifully interwoven. Laura/Marisa moving on from parent/daughter to sisters. Janet realising a dream of finding something meaningful and Laura picking up the dice too. You ended it at just the point where my imagination could take over the running of the narrative. Thank you for a great read. G.

evilsean1evilsean1over 3 years ago

It’s always nice to see a new one of yours

ChironomidChironomidover 3 years ago

Another lovely Ann Douglas story. I particularly like the way you get into people's heads, but keep it simple and believable. I also like the little period bits, like reminding people of the 1st generation cell phones. Keep going!

NYBossNYBossover 3 years ago

Very well written and truly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This was really intriguing and wish it did not end with "THE END." I Would have liked to see a couple of chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A lovely story!

Well done Ann! I always love when your stories pop up on my screen. And this one is as excellent as the others. Thank you!

TomPhanTomPhanover 3 years ago
Another great story

My favorite author writes another great story.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 3 years ago

What a lovely story, drawing me in to see where the interesting characters were going, then entertaining me with beautiful descriptions of delicious sex. Thank you so much!

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

very nice story,well written n sexy.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago

As always with Ann Douglas, the story is beautifully written.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Very good, although I'm a small tits person. They are so cute and don't break your back. They fit in your mouth nicely and fill your hand, not overwhelm it. I always enjoy your stories.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 3 years ago
Good story

But what else should I expect? I have enjoyed every one of your stories that I have read. I look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
‘68 WAS a good year.

Another lovely story from you. Just seeing another entry from you brightened my day, even before I read it. Thank you!

leroi4747leroi4747over 3 years ago
Romance and relationship

As always, a wonderful story. Now that they've met, it would be great to learn more of their romance and relationship.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
My story

This could have been my ex-fiance’s story while I was across the pond in ‘68. You did a fantastic job of telling the story. A tremendous amount of hard feeling existed for several years on my part until the three of us sat down and had a real conversation. She and her significant other were together for 35 years until cancer took her partner. She and I are still friends to this day because of her honesty about her feelings. Once again, you are a very talented writer and I hope you continue to write for a long time.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Very nice. I would love it if you collaborated with a illustrator.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

A beautiful story, Ann. A very believable story that just drew me in until I finished it.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Seven-eleven

I've come in a bit late in the day and there's not much I can add that hasn't already been said by others. So I'll just settle for saying the usual satisfying Ann Douglas story---looks like the dice rolled 7-11 for Laura and Janet.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

A very nice story, however I thought a part of the early introduction was a bit "wordy". Otherwise, I immensely enjoyed the storyline and slow burn developing of Janet's / Laura's sexual tryst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You're back!

Wonderful and very romantic story Ann Douglas!

You created real people characters, interesting and revealing dialogue and arousing sexual suspense that delivered a great erotic story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
minor quibble

In 1986, the company-issued car would have been an Escort, not a Pinto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She’s back!

The pandemic has produced a lot of stories for this site, not all of them, sadly not enough of them are of THIS caliber.

So glad you’re back, Ann - I knew when your name popped up I was in for a 5-star read.

maneater82maneater82over 3 years ago

Always a pleasure reading your stories Ann!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Loved the pacing of the story!

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago

Good one Ann. Enjoyed it.

rkadharrkadharover 3 years ago
You asked for feedback

Love your stories, and liked this one too. Just to nitpick, I thought it would have been even better if it was not a straight forward story. A bit of conflict, and little more of should-we / could-we makes it spicier.

thanks for writing!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 3 years agoAuthor

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all those who were kind enough to leave a comment about the story - both on here and directly via email. They were all greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such Great Descriptions

Ann does an awesome job with descriptive detail that makes you envision the passion more clearly. I love your writing style, sentences flow logically and the detail you provide is believable. Thank you

amritaloveramritaloverover 3 years ago

Great Story. I really enjoyed all of the setting details that reminded me of the era. I had an expensive brick phone. My friend had a Pinto. We still dialed phones. We left messages on answering machines before texts. Another wonderful contribution. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent - again.

Loved the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always enjoyable.

Love your writing, and the story always makes the sex interesting and exciting; in other words, actually erotic.

Thanks!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
I Remember Brick Phones

Lovely sweet story with a fantastic outcome.

I graduated in 1973 also and clearly remember the first portable phones resembling bricks. We also christened the first portable pc, now reduce to a laptop, as luggables; you had to have real muscles to carry one of those around!!

Hppyfun1Hppyfun1over 3 years ago
Great build up

Your a fantastic writer and communicator. . Your slow build up and attention to detail, especially clothing is a huge turn on for me.... MMMMM... I like the road getting there, just as much as being there. !!! You paint a great picture in my mind. Attention to detail is awesome.... Keep writing, your awesome :)

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Another erotic joy! Loved the story, loved the sex!

All the best,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...