Rolling the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, Miss Madison, you do flatter me," Laura laughed, trying to sound like an old-time southern belle.

"Is it working?" Janet inquired as they continued down the street.

"Well, let's just say I shall have to be on my guard lest I fall into temptation," Laura replied, still maintaining the false accent.

"Gee, you say that like it's a bad thing," Janet laughed.

"It's really a beautiful night, isn't it?" Laura said, shifting the subject. "I can't recall the last time we've had one so nice."

Janet followed Laura's gaze as she looked up into the cloudless night sky, coming to rest on the bright full moon.

"It is very nice," she had to agree.

"So, what do you think we should do now?" Laura asked.

Normally, Janet invited a date back to her place, the implication of her invitation clear. This time, however, she resisted the urge, reminding herself that, unlike the women she normally took home, Laura was someone she hoped to see again.

"We could go for a walk down by the water," she offered instead, thinking that an innocuous enough proposal.

"I guess we could do that," Laura replied, "or maybe we could go for a ride. You do have your truck, right?"

"Yes, it's parked in the municipal lot back on Third," Janet said. "Is there some place in particular that you'd like to go?"

"Actually yes," Laura said. "I was just thinking about what you said yesterday, about the view from that outlook being even more spectacular at night. Is there any reason why we couldn't take a ride up there so I could see for myself?"

"No, not at all," Janet said after a short pause, during which she'd reminded herself that she shouldn't read too much into the suggestion.

"Excellent," Laura beamed with a broad smile.

-=-=-=-=-

"You were right," Laura said as she looked out at the multicolored tableau spread out beyond the outcropping, "this is definitely more impressive at night."

"I think so," Janet agreed.

"And did you notice that we didn't pass another car all the way up here?" Laura pointed out. "I'm willing to bet that there's no one else within at least a mile of us."

"I hadn't noticed," Janet replied, even though she knew that Laura was probably right.

"And the stars," Laura added, "you can see so many more of them out here."

"It does take your breath away, doesn't it?" Janet replied, also impressed by the sight, even though she'd seen it numerous times.

"Do you know what also takes my breath away?" Laura asked, the question prompting Janet to turn in her direction.

"You," Laura said as, with Janet only half turned, she leaned over the parking brake and, pulling the younger woman to her, kissed her softly. It was a gentle kiss, at least at first, much like the one they'd shared outside her house.

That changed, however, with the second kiss, and then the third, each becoming more intimate than the one that preceded it, their lips brushing together and the tips of their tongues sliding against each other.

The first kiss had taken Janet by surprise, determined as she was not to overreact to their having come to such a private place. By the second kiss, however, all bets were off and she was quick to react as she felt the tip of Laura's tongue brush against her lips, pressing them apart as it slid into her mouth. Her own tongue reciprocated, dancing and curling around Laura's as they moved back and forth, stroking both their mouths with their silky touch.

"I ... I wasn't expecting that," Janet said once they broke her air, taking a moment to collect herself.

"Really?" Laura replied, her expression exhibiting surprise. "You didn't really think we came up here just for the view, did you?"

"I wasn't sure," Janet answered. "I mean, I thought that you wanted to take this slow."

"I guess I changed my mind," Laura grinned. "That's a woman's prerogative, isn't it?"

"I'm not complaining, but I'm curious as to why," Janet asked.

"Well, it's been a long time since I've been with a woman," Laura explained. "Long enough for me to wonder if it was even still part of me."

The idea of women not being part of her life was so foreign to Janet that she couldn't even imagine the idea. Still, she knew that Laura was coming from a different place.

"So ..." Laura continued, "I decided what the hell, I should just, what was it you said, 'roll the dice' and see what happens. I mean, it's better to know now than later, isn't it?"

"So, we're just supposed to fuck and see if you still like it?" Janet said, putting it succinctly, if crudely.

"I'm not sure I would put it quite like that, but I guess basically, yes," Laura confirmed.

"Well, some women might really be offended by that," Janet said, leaning forward as she did so, "but lucky for you, I'm not one of them."

With that, she slipped her hand behind Laura's head, then pulled her closer until their lips again met.

Unlike Laura's initial kiss, this one carried all the passion that the redheaded firebrand was capable of. A desire that Laura matched, meeting the thrust of Janet's tongue with her own as both glided between their mouths. At the same time, excited hands explored the hidden delights of their respective bodies. The bucket seats caused a bit of difficulty in that regard, so, during a pause, Janet suggested that they move to the rear bench seat where they would have more room, especially since, due to the nice weather of late, she had removed the soft top roof above it.

"Yes, that might be better," Laura said, her words clipped as she caught her breath.

It became a race to see who could get back there first, with Janet winning by a breath, although Laura thought she cheated by jumping between the front seats rather than exiting through the doors. But a win was a win, and with it, she kept the initiative as, after another flurry of kisses, Janet began to work the row of buttons that lined Laura's blouse.

Her eyes widened with anticipation as each became undone, further revealing the treasure beneath. And a treasure it was as, once that last button gave way and Janet pulled the blouse fully open, she found herself looking down at the most beautiful breasts she had ever seen, wrapped in a dark lace wrapping.

Lowering her head, Janet kissed the exposed flesh with eager lips, running her tongue across Laura's skin even as her hands cupped each mound from the underside. Almost from the day she had met her, Janet had fantasized about this moment, but its reality far exceeded any dream.

"Oh yes," Laura moaned as she felt the wetness of Janet's mouth caress her skin.

Eager to further free the bodacious bounty before her, Janet frantically tried to undo the small metal clasp that held the undergarment together, only to have the material become wedged in it. The more she tried to get it free, the more ensnared it became.

"It's stuck," she said in frustration.

"Just rip the damn thing!" Laura called out, giving no thought to either the fact that it was her favorite bra or what it had cost.

With an audible grunt, Janet pulled the fabric in two different directions, feeling a sense of satisfaction as it finally separated. Later, she would wonder how a material that came apart so easily in her hands had held such abundance in check, but for now, her focus was instead fixed on the sight before her. The most superb set of breasts she had ever seen, flawless orbs worthy of a Greek goddess. Perfectly symmetrical, each capped with large impressive nipples, both crying out for attention.

Attention Janet was quite willing to give as she closed her lips first around one, then the other, circling her tongue around them as she drew each deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Laura loudly moaned as, wrapping her hands around the back of Janet's head, she pulled it even tighter against her breast.

Janet moved back and forth between the matching mounds, interlacing her attentions with another volley of kisses, her hands caressing Laura's mounds as she did so. She squeezed them softly at first, then much harder before again guiding them back into her waiting mouth.

She sucked eagerly, exhibiting a hunger reminiscent of a newborn babe. It was as if she couldn't get enough, and it was only with reluctance that she finally released her hold on them as once more she and Laura locked lips. The exchange once more reminded Laura how much she had missed the softness of another woman's lips.

Amidst it all, Janet took her hand from Laura's breast, the other being wrapped around her neck, and slipped it down between her legs, lifting aside her skirt. There she found panties richly soaked with the evidence of the older woman's excitement, the wetness of which she covered her fingers with as she pressed the material aside and exposed the lightly haired mound beneath it.

"Oh God, yes!" Laura called out, remembering how great it felt to have a lover as familiar with the anatomy of her body as she was.

Pressing her thumb right under Laura's clitoris, Janet stretched out her other fingers and slid them past the folds of Laura's pussy, reaching deep inside her. There she performed a well-rehearsed ballet, developed over years of practice, one that allowed her to play a woman like a finely tuned instrument.

The touch of Janet's hand in Laura's most sensitive place proved akin to a match dropped into a pool of gasoline, igniting a smoldering inferno that caused her body to blaze with long absent fury. A frenzy that quickly carried her down the road to Elysium. Still kissing her deeply, it didn't take Janet long to bring Laura to the brink, and then send her hurtling into the abyss.

Laura's cry of delight carried far into the woods, making both of them appreciate the solitude around them even more. Her body rocked with pulsating waves of pleasure as she found the release that had been missing from her life - one that she hadn't even realized until this moment. And it had only taken Janet minutes to bring her here, a far cry from Rusty who had last spent over an hour trying and not even coming close.

"That, was ... good," she said, never imagining before how so simple a word could carry such a preponderance of feelings.

"That was just the opening number," Janet smiled, a look of rich satisfaction on her face. "I have a lot more songs in my repertoire."

Eager to show that she didn't plan to just lay back and enjoy the concert, Laura reached out with both hands and closed them around Janet's breasts, squeezing them softly. They were smaller than hers, but still quite impressive. She smiled as she slipped both hands under the redhead's top and, reaching around to her back, undid the twin hooks that held a strapless brasserie tight against her body.

As soon as she felt the undergarment fall free, Laura removed her hands, bringing one up to that part of the blouse draped over Janet's shoulder, sliding it down along her arm. The motion carried along both the unsecured half and her bra, which had now been reduced to a useless strip of cloth.

"Very nice," Laura said appreciatively as Janet's bare breasts came into view. Pale pink tipped nipples topped porcelain mounds, the beauty of which was undeniable.

Again, she pressed the palms of her hands against them, this time finding bare skin and the warmth of Janet's body. She closed her hands around them, fondling the soft flesh until, bringing her head closer, she closed her lips around the closest nipple.

She pulled as much of the creamy mound into her mouth as she could, passionately running her tongue across the highly sensitive tips. The soft wetness of her touch brought forth a series of quiet sighs from Janet, pleasing moans that grew in intensity as Laura moved across both breasts, paying equal attention not only to them, but to the rich valley between.

Again, realizing that it had been a long time since Laura had enjoyed herself so, Janet was content to let her take her time and enjoy the delights of her body. It was only after she was sure that the brunette had her fill that she decided to up her game.

"I want you to lick my pussy," Janet said, abruptly pulling Laura from her breasts and kissing her fiercely, the strength of her entreaty making it seem more a command than a request.

Normally, Laura wasn't one for taking orders, but for some reason, the thought of submitting to the woman before her excited her. Had a man asked her to suck his cock in a similar manner, he would have been sent packing, unsatisfied.

Janet didn't seem to have any doubt that Laura would comply as she lifted herself up out of the seat and, in quick motions, divested herself not only of her slacks and the panties beneath them, but what else remained of her clothing.

Following Janet's example, Laura also took off the rest of her outfit, leaving the two of them now fully naked. Out here, in the middle of nowhere, bathed in the moonlight and the softness of the breeze, both found their nudity liberating.

With one arm draped across the roll bar for support, Janet lifted her opposing leg onto the edge of the bench seat, creating a wide space for Laura to climb down before her. Once on her knees, she was practically level with the thick red-hued bush that covered the younger woman's mound and, after taking a long moment to admire its beauty, again something she hadn't done in a long time, she leaned inward and kissed the center of it.

Laura had always found the scent of a woman intoxicating and, as she pressed her tongue far inside of Janet, she was reminded of it once more. Using a free hand to part the folds of paradise, she worked her way deeper into the younger woman, exploring her innermost reaches.

She didn't have Janet's skill or experience, but she did have determination and a willingness to do whatever she needed to bring forth the same pleasures she had enjoyed. The tip of her tongue danced across Janet's pink flesh, drawing forth appreciative cries and encouragements.

It took Laura a bit longer to bring Janet to the threshold, but it didn't seem to matter to the woman standing above her as she leaned back against the metal bar, her eyes tightly closed as she savored the ripples of delight reverberating across her body.

"That's it," she called out to Laura as, if only by luck, she happened across her most sensitive spot, "just keep licking it, right there."

From there, her orgasm was almost a forgone conclusion, one that came to fruition not long after. As her body convulsed in cataclysmic response, Janet grabbed the back of Laura's head and pressed it hard between her legs, practically smothering her with her pussy as it exploded.

Her own cry of triumph carried even further than Laura's, loud enough, she would later claim, to scare children and small animals, had there been any of the former in the vicinity. Sweat ran down her body, forming a tiny pool on the car mat beneath her.

Her face covered with the fruits of her labors, Laura dropped back onto the bench, pleased with her efforts. They had each enjoyed an orgasm and she thought they were done. She was wrong in that regard,

"Now it's your turn," Janet said unexpectedly.

With that, she pushed Laura up against the far edge of the bench seat and, dropping down between her outstretched legs, began eating her pussy as well. The strength of her endeavor was surprising but more than appreciated as, in almost less time than it had taken earlier, Janet brought Laura to orgasm a second time. A climax that was even more powerful than the first.

Only them, intertwined in their nakedness, did the two women finally collapse in each other's arms and sleep the sleep of the supremely satisfied.

-=-=-=-=-

"Laura, you home?" Marisa called out as she stepped out of the foyer and into the living room.

She paused for a long moment awaiting a response. When none was forthcoming, she decided that her sister wasn't. Just as well, she thought, as the last thing she wanted right now was another argument with Laura about Walsh, especially since the two of them had just spent such a great weekend together.

'Laura just doesn't remember what it's like to be young and in love,' Marisa thought as she carried her travel bag up the stairs to her bedroom.

Sure, Walsh wasn't perfect, but he was good enough in all the ways that mattered, she reminded herself. She could do a lot worse, like that loser Rusty Myers that Laura had been shacking up with - not that she was supposed to know that. Just like she wasn't supposed to know that, contrary to his own opinion, the repairman was as boring in bed as he was out of it, something she had overheard Laura tell one of her girlfriends. At least that wasn't something that could be said of Walsh. He might not be the best of lovers, but he was attentive and always willing to try new things.

As she passed her sister's room, Marisa noticed the door was ajar and through the opening also saw that the bed hadn't been made, which was quite unlike Laura. More than unmade, she decided, it was positively a mess, looking like someone had held a wrestling match in it.

"Well, well, maybe old Rusty finally got off the dime," Marisa laughed.

The sound of the front door opening caused her to stop and, putting down her bag against the far wall, she turned and headed back down the stairs.

"Oh, you're home," Laura said once she spotted her sister coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm home," Marisa said, "and I'm really not in the mood to hear your latest tirade about Walsh so ..."

"Actually, I don't have one," Laura interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Marisa replied.

"In fact, I'm beginning to think that maybe I really haven't given the boy a fair chance," Laura added.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Marisa retorted.

"Would you rather I didn't give him a chance to change my mind?" Laura asked.

"No, of course not," Marisa said happily. "I'm just surprised, that's all."

"Well, maybe I just finally accepted that you're old enough to make your own decisions," Laura said, "but hopefully still young enough to hopefully listen to advice when needed."

"Ah, there's my sister," Marisa grinned.

They both shared a laugh until a bright blue cap on the small table by the door caught Marisa's eye.

"Hey, what's that doing here?" she asked as she walked over and picked it up.

"Excuse me?" Laura said, a touch of concern in her voice as she recognized the cap.

"This is Janet's cap," Marisa said, holding the headgear up so that the logo of the minor league team it belonged to was visible. "See, Lakeview Rockets, her little brother played for them for a year out of college."

Laura had always tried to live by the rule that, when in a difficult position, it was always better to tell the truth. Or at least a version of it that was believable. Changing just a few of the details, she told the story of how the company car broke down while showing the Stevenson house on Friday, and how Janet had generously come to her rescue.

"We had a cup of coffee after she dropped me off, and she forgot the hat when she left," Laura lied. "I didn't see any point in her coming all the way back for it, not when you could just as easily take it in to work tomorrow."

"Janet went out the way out to the Stevenson house to get you?" Marisa asked, the inflection of her voice saying she wasn't sure she believed it.

"Yes, she did," Laura replied, adding that she also saw it as doing Marisa a favor as well.

"Oh, well," Marisa said, thinking that the addition made it more believable. "Still, it seems that you were wrong about her too; you said that she didn't like you."

"Yeah, well I guess this is my weekend for being wrong," Laura offered, thankful that her sister was accepting the explanation.

"You really should give her a chance," Marisa added. "If you did, I think that you'd find that the two of you have a lot in common."