Roman Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
A Roman man enjoys the delights of Nero's Golden Palace.
4.8k words
4.6
20.1k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

In 65 AD, Emperor Nero, finished building his Domus Aurea (Golden Palace). It was opulent beyond anything known at the time. There he hosted sex parties filled with wine and debauchery. Unfortunately he committed suicide not long after it was finished. This led to a fairly tumultuous period of civil war where four different emperors ascended to the throne in the course of one year with Vespasian finally able to bring stability for the next 14. Towards the end of his reign Italy was hit with a major disaster around the Bay of Naples when Mt Vesuvius erupted, devastating the area.

In matters of sexuality Roman attitudes differ a little from today. They weren't the sex crazed degenerates some make them out to be. They adhered to a sense of decency and morality. There were those who found a modest, moral lifestyle to be the epitome of Roman virtues while others wanted to explore their sexuality in different more obscene ways. Prostitution was open and available but these women were often denigrated. The Romans did not attempt to legislate morality like our modern Christian and Muslim societies have done. There were homosexuals, crossdressers, bi-sexual and the like, they weren't illegal but neither were they encouraged.

For aristocrats (patricians, politicians and wealthy merchants) marriage was more of a political or financial contract between two families. The woman's role was to bare legitimate heirs to family and run the household. For men it was to participate in public life. Affairs were common, almost expected, and had little effect on the marriage itself.

Sexual symbology was used as a means to promote strength, fertility and good. They treated this symbology different than open nudity. It was perfectly acceptable to carve a penis above you door but whipping your dick out in public was frowned on, though not illegal.

Slavery in the Roman world was integral to their society. The big difference between Roman slavery and American slavery was race. Romans had slaves from all regions of their world, primarily Greek were American slavery tied it primarily to race. Roman slavery was accepted as a way of life to everyone and it was practiced in all regions of the world at that time. Even your high minded philosophers and humanists viewed slavery as an acceptable practice though one should treat their slaves humanly.

It is in background our story takes place.

Chapter 1

Lucius Aurelius Petroniun Lupinius sat at his desk, euphoric with relief. He was barely listening to his client drone on about how he needed a little more time to pay his debt back. Lucius had been playing dangerous game, lining his purse with the gold of Emperor Nero. The weeks and months after a fire had destroyed half the city, Lucius had been a key coordinator in the building the Emperor's Domus Aurea. Every payment that went out to the workers, artisans and material suppliers had been skimmed by Lucius. He dropped the coins through a crack in the floor of his office which secreted a chest he had embedded in the floor. If the Emperor found out, the least he could expect was a merciful execution or an order to commit suicide. At worst... crucifixion, as a common thief. Every payment to the workers for the Domus Aurea had come through his hands allowing him to amass a fortune in gold and silver.

Once the project was complete the Quaestor assigned to the finances for the project had come asking questions about missing payments and over spending. He had been sick with anxiety, trying to come up with plausible explanations. A plan was formulated to forge some documents and plant evidence on other contractors in order to allay suspicion. Fortunately he had not needed to enact those plans. He had received word that morning that the Quaestor had been implicated in a plot to assassinate the Emperor and had been executed with the plot leader Gaius Piso and nineteen other conspirators. He was in the clear. Any replacement treasurer coming into the post would start with a clean sheet of expenses. Now he could focus on making his brothels more profitable.

Lucius had been an Aedile during the beginning of Nero's reign and had done a good job. Granted it wasn't the most glamorous post, over-seeing the baths and brothels, but he was well suited for it. He had unlimited access to the slaves in the brothels and he loved it. He got first round on all new prostitutes and free access to the Emperor's garden at the new Domus Aurea. Just thinking of the gardens made his cock twitch. They were filled with pleasures which touched every sense. Scores of sex slaves wandered the gardens. Like the Emperor, Lucius loved the human form. The curves of women and their soft folds, the strength of men and the hardness of their power, the undulation of bodies copulating on the floor like waves rolling on the sea. This could all be found in the gardens.

His attention snapped back to the present as he realized his client was kneeling before his desk pleading for mercy. Lucius smiled at the pathetic man. He was a little fish, there was no point or benefit from throwing him to wolves, yet.

"Very well." Lucius snapped, "I shall postpone payment for two months, but at twice the interest."

The man readily agreed and thanked Lucius for this greatness and understanding before departing.

He had one more client to see this morning, but he was so relieved at the news of the treasurer's execution that he was having difficulty focusing. He'd been under so much stress he could barely get his cock hard. Now with that burden lifted his cock had been rock hard and waiting for relief all morning. He called for one of his favorite slaves, an Egyptian girl named Atet. He had been able to transfer ownership from the Emperor's palace to himself with a bit of asset maneuvering. He knew the Emperor wouldn't even miss her. She was lost in the sea of slaves at the palace, merely a prop in the sensual backdrop of naked girls that adorned the gardens and other areas of the palace. But, she had a magic tongue that could keep a cock hard, driving men crazy with frustration and pleasure, until she decided to let them cum. There were others at the palace to take her place and Lucius had developed a bit of possessiveness towards her. Every time he visited the palace he sought her out and made sure he got at least one blowjob from her before he left.

He kept her dressed in an Egyptian style gold necklace and nothing else. He loved watching her lithe naked body sway as she walked. Her perfect formed ass was always a pleasure to behold. As she entered, her freshly oiled olive brown skin shone from the morning light coming in through the door from the atrium. She knew exactly what her master expected of her. Lucius' desk was large, made with cedar imported from Lebanon and topped with a marble slab. Heavy red fabric hung on the sides and front hiding from view anything that was happening underneath. Atet climbed down under her master's desk and lifted his tunic, exposing his raging hard-on. She took his throbbing cock into her hands and tenderly caressed him, causing the veins on his shaft stand out even more.

He leaned back in his chair savoring the exquisite sensations of her soft hands stroking his aching cock. She brought her head forward, placing her lips against the head, her breath hot on his skin, as she kissed his hardness, nuzzling her face against him. His cock felt even harder and begged for relief. In a fluid motion she parted her lips, taking the bulbous tip into her warm mouth, and sucked on it like babe at a mother's tit. Slowly she descended down his shaft until his cock tickled the back of her throat. A moan escaped his lips as her mouth slid up and down his cock.

"Take it slow," he ordered in a husky voice. "I want this to last."

She continued slowing bobbing her head on his pole, bringing her lips up to the tip before sucking it back in and drawing the entire length back into her mouth.

"Show in my last client," Lucius commanded his personal Greek slave as a groan of pleasure passed his lips.

Kyros, Lucius' personal slave, had been with him for decades and as trusted more than anyone else.

The slave returned with man who looked quite angry and put off.

"How dare you keep me waiting like that," he huffed.

He sat without being invited and waited in annoyance for a response. In the silence a soft slurping sound was clearly audible as Luscius head lulled from one side to another as if he were drunk.

"What do you want Secundus?" Luscius asked his face twisted momentarily in a wave of pleasure.

He winced at his given name, though customary he still found it insulting being named second born. His older brother Lucius seemed to have all the favor of the gods and he just got shit on.

"I need more money," he stated bluntly. "I know father left you with a fortune."

Lucius stared at his brother lazily, clearly more involved with his blowjob than in this conversation.

He sighed, half grunting as another wave of pleasure rolled through him as Atet continued her slow bobbing on his throbbing cock. She now held his balls in her hand as she fondled them gently between her fingers. He was getting close.

"Father gave you..." his voice trailed off as he let out a noticeable moan then continued a few moments later. "Father gave you your portion of the inheritance. How could anyone burn through that much money?"

It was then that Secundus noticed a dainty pair of feet hidden behind the fabric of Lucius' desk and realized the cause of his brothers obvious distraction. He seethed inside as he realized Lucius was much more involved with his blowjob than the concerns he was presenting.

"How I invest my money is no concern of yours," he snapped.

"It is if you're asking me for it," Lucius lazily retorted.

"I just need a few..." Secundus started to say but Lucius held up his hand, cutting him off.

His brow furrowed, as he concentrated completely on Atets luscious mouth, sucking greedily on his cock. Secundus sat there, a little dejected, but mostly jealous. How wonderful it must be to have a sex slave at your beckon call. He suspected his brother had pilfered coin and slaves from the Emperor but had no proof. But, how else could he be swimming in wealth where he was struggling to survive. His farm barely made enough income for him to schmooze the Patricians. It was difficult to impress them with his modest villa let alone host parties and pay for prostitutes. Lucius had helped him out with girls before but eventually cut him off when the requests started coming in too often.

Lucius couldn't take any more, Atet was driving him mad with lust. She had held him just at the edge of cumming for several minutes now, torturing him with the need to cum but not quite getting there. He grabbed her the sides of her head and thrust deep into her mouth, stuffing his cock down her willing throat. It only took a couple of thrusts before he let out a long low groan. His body tensed as thick ropes of cum erupted from his prick, feeding Atet his seed as she greedily swallowed it all. He slumped back to his chair as Atet withdrew from his cock leaving it clean. She climbed from under his desk and stood at his side awaiting further orders.

Secundus stared at the pair with muted disdain. In spite of wanting to show his contempt, the sight of this beautiful Egyptian girl standing there naked, with a rivulet of cum still clinging to corner of her mouth, stirred his lust and hardened his cock.

The rise in his tunic was obvious and Lucius smirked at his brother's hypocrisy. He would have taken Atet and fucked her right there if given permission. Secundus wasn't the only one affected by Atet's enticements. He noticed his slave Kyros was also a little fidgety with his cock pressing against his tunic. He turned to Atet and ordered her to attend to Kyros which she did enthusiastically. Secundus glared at them all, resentful that Lucius would allow this girl to fuck a slave rather himself. He watched for a moment fantasizing about what he would do that sexy little bundle. Kyros didn't waste any time and took the girl eagerly, bent her over, lubed up his dick with spit he shoved it into her ass. Lucius shook his head in amusement. Atet was certainly up to the task but it seemed Kyros didn't care to make use of the girl's many talents.

"What is it with the Greeks and ass fucking?" he wondered to himself.

Lucius fixed his gaze on Secundus as if suddenly remembering he was there.

"I trust you can show yourself out," he stated flatly.

Secundus stood to leave trying to think of some parting insult but his hard dick and lust muddled his thoughts. He just left, making a beeline to the forum to find himself a cheap street whore to fuck.

Kyros fucked Atet for all he was worth. He could have taken his time and truly enjoyed her, but fucking her ass in front of his master's brother allowed him to show up those above him. He hadn't even noticed Secundus had left, he was so enthralled and delighted that his master had permitted him to fuck a sex slave. Atet was enjoying herself as much as Kyros. She reached between her legs to diddle her twat as well as caress his balls as he thrust. She fingered herself to an orgasm, screaming in ecstasy, however Kyros wasn't done. He continued to pound her ass with the enthusiasm of a carpenter with a new hammer. The orgasm Atet had triggered only intensified the sensations of Kyros' hammering. She continue to tweak her clit and was hit with another orgasm, them moments later a third. That was it for Kyros. He gripped her hips, and with a final thrust, accompanied with a series of grunts, emptied his balls into her ass.

Lucius stood up and patted Kyros on the back.

"Good job you two, now go clean up," he orderd.

Kyros plodded off to his room to freshen up while Atet scampered off to the bath. Lucius watched her until she disappeared around a corner.

That girl was amazing. All the girls from the palace were amazing. He could have picked any one of the slave girls and they would have performed equally well. During the days of Emperor Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, or Caligula as he was called behind his back, a Pleasure Palace had been created, which acted much like Nero's garden. All the slaves sent there were trained in the arts of all things sexual. It started with selecting those slaves who had a predisposition to carnal activity, the trick was spotting it, as most didn't know they had it. They then went through a training period, producing harlots and catamites which were the envy of every brothel in the Empire. Once the Patricians got a taste of the palace sex slaves nothing else quite compared. The problem was access, which was only granted by a special invitation from the Emperor. When Nero was named Emperor he moved the entire operation to his Domus Aurea, and much to the delight of the people, had opened his gardens to the plebeians. Of course one required a certain decorum and aesthetic in order to enter which left most of the common plebs out of the picture. Still, it was considered by the upper Plebeians and Patricians as one of the best places to in Rome to get your cock sucked.

The Mistress for all these pleasure slaves was an exotic Sinae woman with an equally exotic name, Zhi Zhao. The rumor was she had been a court courtesan to the Han Emperor of the Far East. Nobody knew how she ended up in Rome. There were several rumors swirling around her that she had either been banished, or faked her death to stop a conflict over her by some regional warlords and the Emperor of the Hans. She did not speak of her past and nobody ever asked. It was said that those with whom she laid were never the same again. Their desire and lust for her consumed them, along with their entire fortune. Some even forsook their families and gave up their social class in their attempts to woo her permanent affection. It was said a once powerful Patrician went so far as to muster a small army in an attempt to invade Caligula's Pleasure Palace and steal her away. Unfortunately for the poor wretch, his plot was discovered, he was publicly sodomized and banished to Bruttium on the Southern tip of the peninsula.

An idea began to from in Lucius' mind. What if he could get trained prostitutes and courtesans of similar caliber? He had no delusions of stealing away the Mistress of Pleasures, Zhi Zhao, but perhaps one or two of her assistants could be persuaded. From his time as Aedile he had acquired, through his own cunning, several high-class brothels in Campania, to the South of Rome. He had built an expansive villa in Neapolis, complete with a pool and garden, overlooked by a balcony and surrounded by a peristyle, which was in many ways a miniature of the Emperors gardens. Many slave shipments came up the coast past Neapolis and with the right arrangements he could pick off some of the more exotic specimens before they reach the main slave markets of Rome. He knew of an abandoned gladiatorial school outside of Petuli. All he needed was the right documents and a claim of occupation to take possession of it. He could turn that in a training facility for his new sex slaves but remodeling it into a sex school would be pointless and a waste of money without the right instructors, leading him to Zhi Zhao.

Lucius made his way through the gardens of the Domus Aurea. The whole environment was a union of nature and flesh. Even though the Emperor was currently away, the pleasures of the gardens continued. Everywhere he looked there was a display of lascivious activity. Men, and even some women from the upper class of society, were engaged in varying acts of sex and voyeurism. The more elderly, who could no longer get it up, simply watched as groups as large as ten young men and women fucked each other, their undulating bodies reminiscent of the motion of the sea. Others were getting their cocks sucked or were fucking some girl or boy. Those slaves not engaged with visitors were ordered to keep themselves sexually primed. Whether that meant going down on each other or simply masturbating in front of everyone was up to them so long as they didn't cum. Cumming on one's own was a serious violation of their protocol and would be grounds for severe flogging.

As enjoyable as it would have been to stop and participate Lucius was on a mission. His focus wavered a few times as he stopped to watch various acts of wanton passion. Particularly a Roman woman getting impaled by massive bull of a man. He must have been a gladiator at some point, no normal sex slave had muscles like his and he had scars that could only come from battles. The woman seemed delirious with pleasure, completely oblivious to her surroundings and who might be watching. Her hair style and quality of her tunic, now bunched up around her waist suggested she was of a high social standing. While no longer in her prime she lusted for good man handling as much as any maiden. The gladiator's thrusts had jostled her breasts loose from her tunic and they now swung freely. They were still full and plump despite her age. She grunted like animal, pounding her fists on the ground as that enormous and pistoned in and out of her sending jolts though her body with each thrust.

Lucius felt his loins begin to engorge and tore his eyes from the frenzied fucking. He smirked, soon he would have his own pleasure palace and it would be him surrounded by this sexual beauty. He continued on towards his goal, the Mistress of Pleasures. Success here was crucial. It was the final stage in his plan of dominating the sex market in Campania.

He exited the gardens into a long corridor lined with the dormitories for the slaves. At the end of the hall was residence of the Mistress. The heavy door was guarded by a single Praetorian. The guard looked Lucius over, checked for hidden weapons, and satisfied he wasn't some jilted lover, opened the door.

12