Roman Delight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucius entered a room of opulence, the likes of which he had never seen before. The walls were covered with silk and the floor a thick wool rug. Statues of gold, marble and alabaster stood in alcoves along the walls. Her bed was large enough for ten people to sleep comfortably, and it too was adorned with silks hanging from the four massive posts that ascended high into the room. He looked around and spotted a beautiful woman with long black hair and almond shaped eyes. She was reclined back on a chaise, her legs spread wide as she casually, yet lightly, stroked her pussy while keenly observing a couple in front of her. There she was, the Mistress of Pleasures for Nero's Domus Aurea, Zhi Zhao.

A young slave boy in training was kneeling, and licking the pussy of a young women lying back in a chair.

Standard visitor decorum was obviously not practiced here, "Sorry to intrude Mistress, I..."

"What do you want?" Zhao said sternly, cutting him off and making no attempt to cover fully displayed pussy. "I'm in the middle of training."

The young man stopped and looked up before being scolded by Zhao to continue.

Lucius approached, holding his tongue, and watched the young man's feeble attempts at licking a pussy. He was doing it all wrong, stabbing at the bored woman with his tongue and licking vainly at her slit. It seemed all he accomplished was covering her in slobber. He shook his head in dismay at the man's poor technique and form.

Zhi Zhao, seeing his scrutiny of the couple, stopped the training by pushing the hapless young man with her foot, sending him sprawling.

"Tell me," she said looking a Lucius, "why is this incompetent fool unable to make this girl cum?"

"Well..." Lucius said, taking a deep breath," he's completely ignoring her tits and merely poking at her pussy hoping to hit the right spot rather then carefully licking at her clit with slow judicious strokes. He looks more like a beggar licking that last remains of a soup bowl rather than a man eating pussy."

Zhao looked him over with a new sense of respect. There weren't many men who knew their way around a clit.

She turned to look at the slave.

"You have failed!" She reprimanded. "If you still don't know your way around a pussy after all this training its cock for you. Report to Gordanius for phallic training. You'll need to get that ass loosened up a bit for the Greeks."

The slave looked utterly defeated. He got up and walked out, his head drooping.

Lucius introduced himself with a bow and began his carefully crafted case for hiring away her top talent. When he had finished she looked at him shrewdly.

"You must have balls the size of Saturn. You mean to compete with me and want me to give up my best trainer?" she asked incredulously. "By the Gods why would I do that? And don't answer with gold, I have no need of gold."

"Sustainability," Lucius answered. "Do you recall Caesar Augustus Germanicus?"

"Caligula?" She scoffed. "He was mad! His assassination was inevitable."

"True," he replied. "And yet the path of our current Emperor seems strangely similar."

"Are you implying the Emperor is to be assassinated?" she asked carefully. "That could be construed as treason."

"I'm not implying anything," he countered, "simply that certain lifestyles lead to inevitable results. Sure he's loved by the plebeians. They have one of their own on the throne. An Emperor who performs on the stage, races chariots, provides gladiator games, baths and brothels is sure to be loved by the people. But the Senate loathes him."

She didn't say anything else but continued to stare at him with hard eyes.

He continued, "Let's face it, our dear Emperor's reign is unlikely to be known for its longevity. When that time comes, you're out of job. I'm merely offering you a backup plan, one you can step right into. I just need to get it started up."

"Tell you what Lucius," she said, "Let's see if you are worth the effort, and can accomplish what that slave couldn't. Show me you are worthy of my knowledge or are just another cocksucker with a flapping tongue. Make me cum!"

Her legs were still spread wide, displaying a rather perfect looking pussy framed in dark curly hair. She was wet, with engorged lips, no doubt from her own manipulations while conducting her survey of that slave's poor performance.

Lucius wasn't particularly surprised at this challenge. Deep down he'd expecting something like this. At least she wasn't asking him to suck off a gladiator and fuck a ewe. This he could do.

He took his position in front of her and placed his hands on her soft creamy thighs, a thrill of anticipation rippled through her. He lightly caressed the folds of her pussy with his fingertips, her body shuddering in response. Gently he pressed her soft flesh together at her clit, putting pressure on it without directly touching it. A slight moan escaped her lips as her she succumbed to his touch. After a few moments of this gentle message he started kissing her inner thigh, leaving a trail of heat from his breath as he worked closer to her pussy then switched to the other side. When he reached her pussy a second time he paused, inhaling her heady aroma and lightly kissed the creases of her folds. Her wetness was evident on her on her black bush. With the tip of his tongue he a slow tentative swipe through the center of her slit.

She lifted her legs up drawing them to her chest opening up her pussy. Lucius stroked her thighs with his fingers as he ever so softly slid his tongue over her clit. She moaned again, loudly this time as she submitted herself to him. He continued gently brushing his tongue over her clit with light up and down strokes. Her breathing increased and she started babbling in some incoherent language. He increased his pressure on her clit with an occasional long lick down her entire slit. He moved his right hand and began stroking the rosebud of her anus. A moment later she exploded.

She grabbed his hair pulling him deeper into her pussy, almost suffocating him. She screamed as her body bucked, her hips thrusting into his face. Lucius kept his tongue parked on her clit until she relaxed and fell back on the chaise, completely satisfied.

"In the name of Priapus, you passed," she said breathlessly.

She quickly regained her composure and it was back to business.

"Here is what I can do," she stated. "I'll send Rufina with you. She can work with you and your slaves to increase their skills in giving pleasure. In such a time as I no longer find myself in the palace I shall join Rufina with my staff to claim a fifty percent share of this endeavor."

She absently caressed freshly licked pussy as she awaited his reply. Lucius stood and tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Her scent and taste had been intoxicating and his cock was rock hard protruding against his tunic. Her test had left a crack in his focus as he tried to consider his options. Her demands were higher than he had anticipated but her expertise was extremely valuable.

"Agreed," he replied uneasily.

With that he could be begin the building of his own empire of pleasure.

***

Author's Note

I've been working on this story on and off for a long, long time and finally decided its ready. Its gone through several drafts, with some chapters being completely re-written. This will be 9 chapters in total. I hope you like it. Please leave comments. I tend to use a lot of Roman terms. If those are more confusing than immersive I'll tone it down in subsequent chapters.

12