Roman Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celsus pondered for a moment the spoke, cutting off Lucius.

"Your proposal is fair," he started. "Providing the girl is as intelligent and capable as you claim. Allow me a word with her privately."

Lucius hesitated a moment, surprised that Celsus would break with decorum and ask to be alone with his daughter unchaperoned. A looked to Aurelia who stood there, coy and innocent, while he contemplated the repercussions of leaving her alone. Not honoring the request could very well terminate the proposal. She was a smart girl and could very well use her charm to manipulate the patriarch where he couldn't. He nodded, stood and left the room. A slave escorted him to the villa's garden while another closed the heavy drapes separating the office from the atrium.

As soon as her father left, Aurelia's demeanor changed. She was no long the shy innocent girl that had accompanied her father here. She took a few steps towards Celsus, stopping just in front of the large candelabra. She placed her hands on her hips, striking a provocative pose while the candle light shone through her tunic giving a perfect view of her naked silhouette.

Celsus stood and approached her, his cock had been rock hard since she flashed her pussy at him. Aurelia was suddenly aware of her own wetness and desire. She felt giddy as she realized this would be her first real cock, a Roman cock that she could actually touch. This wasn't just about manipulation, this was also very much about satisfying her own hunger and craving. Her mind swirled as she tried to remember all that she had learned from Shiva. She closed her eyes for a moment focusing on the present and clearing her head of all doubt and fear, submitting to her instincts. She had become quite adept at reading people's level of arousal, particularly when she could touch them. Their breath, their heart rate, the look in their eyes, it all made perfect sense to her. The Senator, despite his elderly age, was primed with lust and ready to fuck.

He stood in front of her, lifting his toga to reveal his hard cock, the head shiny and taught. Aurelia hesitated for a moment, staring at the glorious hardness. This would be her first experience with a real cock. Was she willing to give up her virginity to this man she didn't even know, to secure a marriage agreement she didn't want? For her family, yes she was. Fuck her virginity, fuck her future husband and fuck her father! She would control her own fate. Her future husband was a military man which meant he would be gone for years on end. She already knew she would not be faithful to him.

She brought her thoughts back to the present, focusing on the cock in front of her.

"Go ahead my dear," Celsus urged, recognizing her inexperience, "touch it."

Aurelia knelt before him and timidly took his thick member into her hands. He took a sharp breath at the first contact of her soft fingers to his shaft. She began to lightly stroke him, pre-cum already oozing from the tip. His excitement increased her excitement as her moisture dripped down her thighs. She licked at it contemplating her first taste of man. It wasn't a bad flavor and certainly something she could continue to partake of. She parted her lips and took the head of his prick into her mouth, tenderly sucking on it. She placed her hands on his hips and took him deeper into her mouth, feeling his reaction as his breathing increased and his muscles tightened. Her tongue caressed the underside of his cock as she slid her lips back on forth on his shaft. She looked up at him with eyes that could melt bronze, almost causing him to lose control.

He touched her shoulder bidding her to stand up and led her over to his desk. Placing his hands on her tight ass, he lifted her up and set her on the edge of his desk. Unwrapping his toga, he let it fall to the floor. Her pussy was throbbing with anticipation as he rubbed the bulbous head of his prick over the wetness on her thighs, getting it nice and slippery, then through folds of her virgin pussy, and across her clit. She let out shuddering breath, her pussy was absolutely soaked. With a sudden firm motion he pushed against her, plunging his cock into her quivering depths. He felt a slight resistance as he broke through her virginity, savoring the moment, not caring in the least that he was robbing his son of this experience. Although she had been warned about this first time the initial sting had surprised her and she cried out in pain. The Senator kept motionless, his cock buried inside her.

"There, there, my dear," he said soothingly, "give it a minute and the pain will pass."

As the pain subsided he started slow, small motions, gently thrusting his cock into her. The initial discomfort Aurelia felt gradually became less and less as his thrusts became longer and deeper. The throbbing she felt from pain gave over to pleasure and she joined him in the motion pushing against his cock. The sensation was exhilarating. It was quite different from having her pussy licked and she loved it. She came within a few moments, her orgasm flooding her body like breaking damn. She squealed, her body writhing in ecstasy as the pleasure flowed through her.

The exuberance of her orgasm pushed the Senator over the edge. He thrust his hips hard against her, pushing his cock as deep as he could, spewing his hot spunk and filling her depths. She could actually feel his cum splash inside her, relishing the feeling. Her whole body tingled with energy. He slumped over but still held her tight, his arms wrapped around her until she felt his cock soften and slip out.

Once they had regained their composure and cleaned up, the Senator adorned his toga and sent his slave to summon the father back.

"The marriage terms are agreeable," Celsus said smiling devilishly. "My son will be granted leave from the legion in six months allowing us time to plan the ceremonies and acquire the necessary animals for the sacrifices."

Lucius, Aurelia and their entourage departed Herculaneum, making their way to Pompeii. There was a slave market that Lucius wanted to check out while they were close to Pompeii. He hadn't intended on taking his daughter with him but perhaps a lesson in slave bartering would be helpful. He was struggling to keep his sex school profitable and the amount of time he spent trying to find slaves that fit the mold of imperial class prostitutes took an exorbitant amount of his time.

Pompeii was bustling as they made their way through the streets. Aurelia was excited, it was her first time to this city. Pompeii had a familiar feeling to it, the streets were paved and walls painted that familiar Roman red and white. The terracotta roof tiles and shops gave it a sense of home, like being in an unfamiliar part of Neapolis. There seemed to be more graffiti of cocks and tits, and certainly more shit in the street. She hoped she'd be able to convince her father to let her visit some of the shops. Every city had something unique to offer. The artisans who lived and worked there rarely exported their goods, making jewelry and other trinkets exclusive to the city they were made in.

The slave market in Pompeii was small, usually no more than ten slaves. Lucius only had a few thousand denarii but he doubted he spend any of it on slaves. As they arrived the seller had just finished shackling the last slave to a post on raised platform. There were eight slaves today, all women, the men most likely already sent to labor camps or gladiator schools. This was primarily a market for domestic slaves. There were three Greeks, three Celts, an African and a Parthian. There were all naked, their hair brushed and pulled back and their bodies oiled so that they shone in the sunlight. At least thirty potential buyers there walking around the platform looking at the wares.

Lucius liked what he saw. They were all young with firm breasts. The Greeks were prettiest but he had quickly learned not to rely on that completely. He climbed the stairs to the platform and begin inspecting the women. He looked into their eyes checking for any signs of parasites and checked their teeth for ware or decay. He also checked their hands for calluses, the smother their hands the more privileged their lives had been and harder it was to break their pride and convert them to be a willing sex slave. He gave their breasts a squeeze while lightly pinching their nipples, watching their reaction. He also ran her fingers through the folds of their pussy while keeping an eye on their demeanor.

Aurelia stood towards the back watching. She saw something when her father touched one of the Celtic women's breasts. There was a slight flutter of the eyes and flushing of her skin that was almost imperceptibly. She liked being touched. There was also something with the African as well. Aurelia couldn't explain what she saw but she could tell this girl too had a sensual appetite. Her father turned to slaver and pointed at the Greeks completely oblivious to what Aurelia had seen, then began haggling over a price. Aurelia quickly made her way through the crowd towards her father before he agreed on a price. The Greeks would be useless for his needs.

"Not the Greeks!" she yelled over the din of the crowd.

He looked over abruptly surprised at her interest and a little confused as to why she didn't want him to buy the Greek women. Greeks were the staple of Roman slavery, used for domestic and field slaves as well as prostitutes, granted some were better than others. Lucius had not gotten any indication from his inspection as to which girls would make good sex slaves. The Greeks, being the prettiest, could work in any number of brothels or put into a group for the Greek symposiums or Roman dinner parties.

Aurelia rushed up to him. "Don't buy the Greeks," she urged, then pointed to the Celtic and African girls. "Those are the two you want, the rest are a waste of your money."

Lucius was intrigued and asked, "Why? What's so special about them?"

"I don't know, exactly," she confessed. "There was something about them when you touched them during your inspection. I saw something. I can't really explain it."

"Very well," he agreed apprehensively. "Since this is gamble anyways we'll go with your intuition. They're pretty enough for prostitutes."

He haggled with the slaver over these two instead and got a much better price. Greek slaves are always in demand on the expensive side. He paid the agreed 5,000 denarii for the two of them and sent them off to the sex school.

Lucius couldn't have been more pleased with the results. Over the course of several weeks these two slaves ended up being the some of the best prostitutes his sex school had ever produced. Their breaking period was short and the acceptance of their roles was absolute. They flew through their training and both were moved into the luxury rooms at the Amoratorium during their final weeks. He had seen nothing in these girls at the slave market yet Aurelia had adamantly pointed them out.

Aurelia and Marius began attending all slave buying ventures with their father. Every time Aurelia would pick out seemingly unimpressive women only to have them prove highly successful in the Amoratorium. Both Lucius and Marius were amazed at her uncanny ability to spot the tiniest of details that led to top notch sex slaves.

Eventually Lucius turned all slave acquisition over Aurlia while he moved Marius over to the financial and administration side of the operation. Aurelia traveled weekly to the largest slave market in the region at Misenium. Over time her haggling became better as did her scheming and manipulation of the other buyers. She had to throw them off by attempting to buy more slaves than she needed and showing special interest in those she didn't really want only to feign disappointment when their price got too high, then settling on those she actually wanted. Some weeks she come back empty handed, by either being out bid or just not finding anyone, while other weeks she would buy as many as two or three. On average Aurelia was able to provide five new slaves a month to the Amoratorium and all of them were equal to or superior than the slaves that had once been produced by Zhi Zhao, the Imperial Mistress of Pleasure.

Lucius began seeing his daughter in a new light and treating her more as a business partner than his daughter. He had always intended on bringing Marius into the business but Aurelia's gift had opened his mind to a completely new paradigm. He was now conflicted about the marriage he had arranged. True it would give him a strong connection to a patrician family but his daughter had proven invaluable to him in slave acquisition. He supposed she could still do that in Rome. Given the size of their slave market she could buy for him there and send them down. As fate would have it he wouldn't have to make that decision.

Eight months had passed and Laelius Vitellia had not come home yet. Requests to the Legate for an explanation were unanswered. It wasn't until Celsus traveled through Gaul to the Rhineland that he learned the terrible truth. His son was dead, killed during a seemingly insignificant skirmish with a Celtic tribe. As the centurion he was well behind the line of soldiers, out of harm's way. But, the fates had other plans, it seemed. The barbarian fighters had slings and a lucky shot had knocked him from his horse. The horse had reared and when it came down landed right on him, crushing his skull. The cohort only had two casualties from that skirmish, the son of Celsus Vitellia was one of them. This had far reaching repercussions for Celsus. The wedding was off as there was no son to marry now, there was no dowry, and no heir for the estate or Senate seat, his Legacy was over. For Lucius it meant his daughter would take a leading role in the business and for Aurelia her life gained a significant amount of freedom. Her father seemed to abandon his goal of entering patrician circles, now that his brothels were filled with girls that could justify his exorbitant prices. With a steady flow of income he could now appeal to the Tribune of Plebs, along with some silver, to get the prostitute tax laws changed.

Since her first encounter with Celsus Vitellia, Aurelia dreamt of having another cock. Over the years as she learned sexual techniques from Shiva she would experiment using these techniques on her slave Tulia. In turn she would teach Talia these techniques to perform on her. The two came to know each other's bodies intimately, perceptive to every little nuance.

Tulia was originally a domestic slave in the villa, but Aurelia had taken a liking to her and requested she be her own personal slave. Perhaps it had something to do with her willingness to lick Aurelia's pussy without hesitation, her sweet disposition, cute face, whatever it was there was a connection between the two. Tulia never forgot her place as a slave and Aurelia came to care for her a great deal. She had once asked Tulia to perform some sexual act she had learned about from Shiva, on one of the male slaves, but withdraw the request after seeing the look of abject horror on Tulia's face. Apparently she didn't like cocks, maybe that's why she was so good eating out Aurelia's pussy.

The two had pilfered a few of the phallic objects that the sex slaves used to keep themselves primed. The gold ones would be missed so they opted for the glazed ceramic dildos. They had assembled quite a variety of shapes and sizes before Aurelia settling on her favorite. A red beauty about as long as a man's hand and as thick as two fingers; a perfect sized cock. It also had raised bumps on it but the glazing was as smooth as glass. She used it several times a day, by herself and when her slave Talia went down on her. It was particularly nice during her morning pussy licking just after waking up. Still, it was not a real cock. It lacked the pliability, softness and warmth of the real thing. She longed for another opportunity to fuck an actual cock.

Aurelia finally resolved to take control of her physical needs. Her father was no longer actively pursuing marriage which meant it was now up to her to find a man to propose marriage. There had been other men who came calling asking for her father to marry her but he now deferred to her and she was not interested. All she needed from a man at this time was his cock and she didn't need a husband for that. She decided to take up a little whoring on the side. It was the easiest way she could think of. She didn't know enough people start an affair and that would tie her down to one person too much. Trying to bring a man into the villa was out of the question. Though her father allowed her tremendous freedom as a woman he would still be upset if she was bringing random men to her bed. The only way to do this properly was outside of the villa. It was a far safer, in her mind, to sneak out of the villa and get a little cock on her own terms.

There were only two people she trusted enough to tell and frankly she needed their help to pull it off. Tulia her personal slave stayed behind in her room to allay any suspicion of her absence the other was one of guards, an ex-legionary, whom she trusted and would watch out for her when she was out and about. He was to make sure nobody got to heavy handed with her. If they did they would find a gladius against their throat.

She had been planning her first excursion for weeks, scouting out various locations popular for whores and deciding on the public baths, the men were mostly clean after leaving and ready for a little pussy. She would also blend in well with her naturally blonde hair as many street prostitutes ware blonde wigs. Finding the proper attire was also important, a sheer green tunic with a high hem and low cut, the most common attire worn by the street girls. She was about to debase herself to level of a common street whore and let herself be used for pleasure of others yet every time she thought about it she felt senselessly horny with anticipation and needed a furious tongue lashing from Tulia to clear her head.

Finally she was ready and snuck out through the stables in the evening after the sun had set. She wore a regular tunic until she was far enough away from the villa then changed into her green 'fuck me' tunic and green sandals. Her guard had already been waiting for her and the two them headed for the baths, he kept a good distance behind her but never lost site. Her tunic, if could be called that, was completely transparent, allowing the shadow of her nipples to be visible through the silky fabric. The neckline was cut with a low scoop that went down almost to her navel and the hem set the bottom of the garment just below her shapely ass. Every time a breeze wafted past her it caused the light fabric to flutter, briefly exposing her moistening pussy to the world and driving her mad with lust.

As she approached the baths her body was shaking with anticipation. She was nervous, but the excitement overwhelmed all her senses. She began to notice the others around her, several prostitutes were engaged in selling their wares. Men wandered in and out of the baths or haggled with vendors selling vials oils and perfumes as well as various finger foods. The prostitutes kept to the periphery waiting to be approached and then typically used one of the many alcoves that ran along the outer walls of the bath.

She scanned the throng looking for a man that would suit her. Selecting a target she made her approach. He has younger man, a politician from the looks of his robes, standing to side of the entrance all by himself and looking like he needed some company.

She strutted up to him catching his eye immediately. His eyes widened in shock, then desire as her cloth coving fluttered in the breeze revealing her naked body.

"Care for a tumble, love?" she asked seductively when she came to stand in front of him.