Roman Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stammered an incoherent reply and nodded as he squeezed his coin purse to verify he had enough money to pay for this beauty.

She pulled his hand from his purse. "Let's not worry about a price," she murmured into his ear. "Let's just have a good time."

He smiled broadly as she unwrapped his toga letting it fall to the ground, then lifted his tunic exposing his cock to the open air. "Right here?" the man blurted out in alarm, "Everyone can see us!"

"Let them watch," Aurelia replied, after standing straight, her voice full of lust.

She bent over and sucked on the tip, savoring the feel of a warm cock in her mouth. Her pussy was on fire begging for attention, as she slid her delicate mouth over his smooth shaft. Before the man could protest further she had taken his entire length into her mouth and was now gliding her lips back and forth from tip to base. Once she got his him nice and slippery she turned around, presenting her beautiful ass to him. He hesitated a moment suddenly noticing several reproachful glances from others around the building who could see what they were doing. She couldn't wait any longer and pushed against him. Her aim was spot on as his cock, slippery with her saliva, slid into her sopping, quivery pussy. The moment he realized he had penetrated her he threw caution to the wind and began pumping. He was in heaven and no longer cared about others thought, so long as he could fuck this crazy woman.

Perhaps it was due to the sheer eroticism of their exhibitionism or experiencing such sluttiness in woman for the first time that led the young senator to blowing his load much quicker than Aurelia had expected. She was just starting to get into it when she felt his seed fill her and his grunts of pleasure turned into a groan of satisfaction. He withdrew, picked up his toga and staggered off, thanking her for the best fuck he'd ever had.

Aurelia frowned. She was left unsatisfied and extremely horny. She lightly rubbed her pussy, slimy with the man's cum. She was so close to cumming she could feel it. She stopped fingering herself before she pushed herself over the edge and looked another cock.

She wiped the cum off her thighs and pussy with a cloth she had brought and began her hunt for more cock. It didn't take long, two young men walked out, saw her and made a beeline towards her.

"How much?" one of them asked, hopeful.

Aurelia scrutinized them then said, "Leave me satisfied and we won't have to worry about that."

The two men agreed eagerly and lifted their tunics offering their cocks to her. She dropped to knees and took the first man into her mouth sucking him gently until he was rock hard. Turning around she guided him into her slippery pussy. He moaned as he entered her hot snatch and began a slow rhythmic fucking. She bit her lip, overcome by pleasure, as his cock slid in and out of her. His companion, who was now stroking his own cock, urged him to hurry up. Aurelia grabbed his arm and guided him to stand in front of her. She took his cock into her warm mouth, sliding her tongue around the head and along the shaft as she bobbed up and down on it.

Both men were in ecstasy, they'd never taken a same woman at the same time before. The man behind picked up his tempo, and kept steady with a firm hold of her hips. With each thrust he would pull her back to meet him as he buried his cock deep inside her while at the same time her mouth would glide off the cock in front on her. The reverse motion slide one cock out of her pussy while she inhaled the other cock with her mouth. This rhythm held for about a minute until she was suddenly rocked with an orgasm more powerful than any she'd had in a long time. He cries of passion were muffled by the cock in her mouth but body shook uncontrollably. A moment later the man came in her pussy, flooding her depths with his creamy seed. He howled loudly as he pounded her roughly forcing her to break loose from the man in front. Her squeal mingled with his howl and two sounded like mating wolves.

"Fuck!" the second man cursed. I was so close. "I guess I'll take sloppy seconds."

He turned Aurelia around thrust deep into her in a single motion. She was so slick from cum there was no resistance. The man fucked her for all he was worth as rivulets of cum streamed down her thighs. She felt absolutely dirty and slutty, the sheer depravity of it all pushing her into another orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy. By this time almost everyone around the bath was watching them. Some in disgust, most in mild amusement, a few jerking off to the free show. The man continued to pound her, sweat breaking out over his body and she was hit by a third orgasm. At this he groaned low and loud as his cum spewed from his cock, filling her for a third time that night.

The two men wondered off without a word, leaving her with streams of cum running down her thighs. She took a moment to catch her breath when she noticed another man standing at a short distance jerking off furiously. He made a small nod looking down to his hard cock, indicating if he could have a turn. She acquiesced and he ran up to her without even a word began fucking her like a stag in rut. He came quickly filling her with cum.

By now a small crowd was beginning to gather as people found out there was women giving free fucks. Aurelia couldn't have wished for anything better for the night. After another 45 minutes she had been fucked and filled with cum seven more times and had cum herself several more times. She had never been more satisfied. Cum was streaming down her legs and large globules and forming in puddles where she stood. On shaky legs she made her way back home to the villa for much needed sleep and the sweetest dreams she'd had in a long time.

Aurelia was hooked. She was prudent at first only sneaking out to go whoring once a month or so. But the excitement and absolute wickedness of what she did drove her to increasingly frequent rendezvous with strangers. Within three months she was sneaking out almost weekly to satiate her sexual cravings.

One evening as the fourth person had just finished cumming in her she heard a sound made her blood go cold.

"Aurelia! What the fuck are you doing?" It was Marius looking at her in bemused surprise.

"I... I was just..." she stammered, then found her courage putting her trust in her brother. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you're prostituting yourself," he said.

"No!" she correctly flatly. "Prostitutes fuck for money. I fuck because I like it. Besides what are you doing out at this hour.

He raised an eyebrow then laughed. "Kind of the same as you," he answered.

Now it was her turn for bemused surprise.

"I've been having an affair... or rather affairs with some of the visitors from Rome," he explained. "A man who knows how to eat pussy is man in demand. You wouldn't believe how lonely some of these women get when their husband's ignore them then send them down here to get rid of them for a while."

Seeing his sister in a skimpy, sheer tunic with cum running down her legs left him conflicted. She was his sister after all, but she was fucking hot!

They parted ways and Marius made to go home, but instead lingered in an out of way spot where he could watch her. It wasn't long before she'd found another mark and made a move on him. Marius was fascinated by her flagrant debauchery and watched as she approached another lecher, stalking like a lioness. He couldn't hear their exchange but it wasn't long before she was bent over, grabbing her ankles, while he plunged his cock into her and came after a few minutes of pounding. He retrieved his purse to pay her the requisite coin but she refused payment and sent him on his merry way. She repeated this again and again. The sight of her being ravaged like this, her tits swaying in the air as they fell free of the loose fabric that failed to cover her, began to affect Marius as his own cock was now rock hard.

Aurelia was like a woman possessed of Volgivava, the Venus Whore. She couldn't get enough cock. It felt so good to have a thick meaty cock pierce her depths, so much better than the cold hard phallus she diddled herself with. She lost count of how many times she'd cum. Marius couldn't resist any longer, her luscious tits, cum slick thighs and sweet pussy, pushed him to forbidden fantasies as he seized his cock and jerked off furiously until he came in time with the fifth person to fill her pussy, shooting his seed all of the bush he was hiding behind.

As she stood up and sent the man on his way she had a feeling of someone watching her and looked around trying to peer into the darkness beyond the light the baths braziers. Marius saw her scrutinize the bush he was behind before her gaze moved on and took that as his cue to leave.

Marius couldn't take his eyes off his sister after this. Over the next several days he took every opportunity to spy on her, the slaves of the villa no longer held any interest. He especially liked watching her at the pool from the mezzanine. Aurelia was frolicking, naked, around the pool with some of the sex slaves. Their oiled skin created droplets of water that made their skin look like it was covered with diamonds. He felt a sudden rush of forbidden lust, making his cock immediately hard, and he absently began stroking, intently watching every move she made.

Aurelia had glanced up a few times and noticed Marius staring at her. He'd seen her naked many times, but his intensity was beyond anything she'd seen before. Ever since they'd bumped into each other at the bath he looked at her different, there was a fire in his eyes that wasn't there before. Maybe it was one of the slaves? That had to be it, he couldn't be fantasizing about her. She got out of pool and walked around to the sunny side and sat on a bench to warm herself in the sun, pretending not to notice him. Sure enough he kept his eyes on her. Well if that is what he wanted she give him a little show.

Marius watched his sister lie down on one of the stone benches, the sun shone down on her, giving her body an ethereal glow. One leg was hanging off the side and gave him a clear view of her smooth pussy, fully plucked of hair. To his delight she began caressing her breasts, lightly at first then squeezing them. She traced circles around nipples with her finger tips then raked her fingers over them, arching her back from the pleasant sensation. Reaching down with her right hand she ran her fingers over the outer lips of her snatch, enjoying herself as much as Marius was. He slowed the pumping on his cock to an almost imperceptible twitch of his hand, staving off his orgasm but keeping himself just on the edge.

His gaze stayed glued on his sister. Her fingers now worked her pussy with rapture, playing her folds like delicate musical instrument. She rubbed her clit tenderly then plunged her two middle fingers into her waiting twat, finger fucking herself to a frenzy. Her hips bucked a few times then she removed her fingers and furiously rubbed her clit with her fingers moistened by her own pussy secretions. Her left hand continued toying her with breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

Marius kept a light grip on his throbbing cock with an occasional stroke every few seconds. Each movement lingered deliciously on the precipice of total surrender. His cock threatened to spew its milky load as it visibly pulsed synchronously with each beat of his heart. Aurelia's body was writhing in ecstasy as she pleasured herself. The sun light on her perspiring skin shown like gold. She could no longer resist the lure and pushed herself over the edge. She stifled a scream as an orgasm rocked her body. That was it of Marius as well, his own orgasm exploded from the tip of his cock sending a spray of spunk shooting over his shoulder. His whole body spasmed with each thrust of his fist over his cock and several more spurts of cum were launched, landing on his chest and stomach. He lied still once his orgasm subsided, breathing hard, holding on to his still hard cock. This was one of the best orgasms he'd given himself in a long time and he basked in its radiance.

Aurelia smiled and laughed to herself. From then on she teased him mercilessly, always wondering around the villa in the skimpiest clothing she could find, bending over to pick up non-existent objects, exposing her ass and pussy to Marius in a provocative yet playful way. This seemed to supercharge her lust and Aurelia found herself going out on her evening excursions every other day. Marius' liaisons with the women of the city became more brazen as he seduced the wives and daughters of fairly powerful families.

Marius and Aurelia became quite close over the months after that first encounter at the baths. Though there relationship descended into the realm of highly inappropriate they couldn't bring themselves to take that final step, although both of them often fantasized about it.