Roman Delight Ch. 05

Story Info
Aurelia buys new slaves.
5.5k words
4.59
7.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurelia sighed in contentment as she awoke to soft sound of a harp being played. The sun was up and it was starting to get hot out on the mezzanine of the villa, but that was tempered somewhat by a cool breeze blowing in from the Mediterranean. She had important business today and it wouldn't do to doddle in bed. Tulia, her slave, sat cheerfully playing a harp for her master.

"Did you sleep well? Tulia asked.

Aurelia smiled in answer and Tulia smiled back.

A slave stood ready, next to Aurelia's bed with a basin of rose water with which Aurelia washed her face and hands. She stood and strode down the stairs into the garden, dropped her gown and slipped into the pool. The cool water made her gasp, as it always did, and it took her a moment to regain control of her breathing. She leisurely swam laps around the pool while Tulia and two other slaves played music and sang. Fifteen minutes later another slave appeared from the kitchen with a tray of peaches, dates, bread with honey and wine. She emerged from the pool, a shiver climbing up her back as a breeze blew past her. A sun warmed marble bench beckoned to her as she walked to the brightly light corner of the garden, still dripping wet and naked, where the slave presented her with breakfast. She lied down absorbing the warmth from the sun and marble as she casually ate, the slave drying her off with a soft cloth.

When she had eaten her fill Tulia set her harp aside and produced a jar of warm oil, scented with lavender, jasmine and sandalwood. Aurelia loved this part of her morning routine. She rolled onto her front as Tulia poured some of the oil onto her back and began messaging it into her soft skin. The sun in combination with the warm oil sent a wave a relaxation throughout her body.

Her mind wandered back to when her brother, Marius, was still at home. Before he was forced flee to the legions due to an assassination attempt and he was shipped off to the Judean province where he mysteriously disappeared almost two years ago. He had penchant for seducing the wrong women. It was rumored that he had been involved in some seriously debaucherous behavior with the Governor's wife on several occasions and that he had been disposed of because of it. An investigation had turned up some damning details that he could have deserted. In either case he was dead or exiled and would likely never be seen in Roman territory again. They had grown quite close before he left and she missed him terribly. The news of his disappearance sent her into a bout of depression that lasted weeks.

Aurelia was pulled back to present as the massage concentrated on her ass, and she felt her pucker being delicately caressed. Aurelia let out a moan and unconsciously arched her back thrusting her butt towards Tulia's oily fingers. Each time those hands caressed her ass a middle finger would glide over her anus, sending a shudder through her body. Her legs involuntarily twitched father apart with each successive stoke exposing her slit.

Tulia continued her teasing, running her fingers along the sides of Aurelia's pussy, but never touching the clit, at least not yet. Aurelia could feel her pussy getting hot, aching to be touched. This teasing was maddeningly delicious. Every morning it was something similar, her slave would work her body to a throbbing vessel of wanton desire. She knew better then to rush it, but at moments like this she questioned who was master and who was slave. Tulia indicated for her master to roll over so she could continue the massage. She poured more oil into her hands and began message her master's feet and legs, working her way up that luscious, hairless body.

Aurelia loved her smooth plucked pussy. It felt so silky soft when she touched it. Part of her daily routine was to have several slaves scour her body with tweezers and pluck every loose hair they came across. It was like a thousand stings every morning but she loved the results. She certainly masturbated more often because of that. The men who went down on her seemed to lick with extra gusto when they discovered her smooth, soft and hairless pussy. Some people found it a vain attempt to re-capture ones pre-pubescent virtue. In their mind a woman should have her cunt clothed in hair. Aurelia, of course, disagreed and so did those whose tongue frequented her inner sanctum.

Tulia's purposefully skipped her master's moistened pussy and instead focused on the little mound above it. This was even more agonizing. Aurelia could feel a gentle pressure at back of her clit giving her an overwhelming desire to just take care of business and finger fuck herself to glory, but she took a deep shuddering breath and resisted the temptation. Tulia smiled at her master knowing the pleasure she was inducing and continued on rubbing oil onto her stomach, arms and tits. Aurelia breathed in sharply when those warm oily fingers contacted her protruding nipples. They delicately messaging the perfect mounds and tenderly tugging the erect nipples. Aurelia moaned with pleasure, thrusting her chest out. Tulia continued to messaging her breasts, circling the nipples with her fingers.

Aurelia was one of those lucky women who could cum just from having her nipples caressed the right way and Tulia had that down perfectly. Aurelia's breath came faster, getting closer, standing on the precipice of pleasure and oblivion, almost there. Her face contorting in ecstasy as her body spasmed with waves of an intense orgasm. She groaned loudly, her body tensed, pushing her breasts into Tulia's hands. Her orgasm seemed to flow from her breasts to her pussy and back, her mind completely overcome by shockwaves of energy, starbursts popping in her eyes, until reality descended back on her as the orgasm subsided. Tulia kept her hands cupped over her master's breasts until she had settled back down but she was not done.

Tulia moved to her master's thigh's pouring a copious amount of warm oil over her master's wet, swollen pussy. With one orgasm accomplished from a breast massage several more where likely by the time Tulia was done. She ran her hand lightly over her master's pussy, rubbing the oil onto every fold. Her middle finger slid through the cleft of her master's pussy, gently caressing her clit. A second orgasm washed over Aurelia, not nearly as intense as the first but still good. As that began to subside Tulia bent down to lick Aurelia's glistening pussy lips while reaching over with her free hand to fondle those magnificent breasts a little more.

Aurelia stopped her. "Get on top of me." She commanded, her breathless voice thick with passion.

Tulia dropped her tunic, revealing her naked body, her own pussy wet with desire. She climbed onto the bench with her pussy just over her master's mouth and leaned over to lick her master's dripping snatch. The two locked their lips at each other's drenched pussies. After years of practice on each other Aurelia and Tulia had become quite skilled at knowing what each liked. They had explored every aspect of their sexuality and knew each other intimately; their desires, their fantasies, the little nuances that would drive the other wild with ecstasy.

Aurelia sucked voraciously at her slave's drenched pussy, her tongue gliding up and down Tulia's slit. Her sweet musky scent drove Aurelia wild. Tulia's wetness flowed profusely while Aurelia lapped it up. Tulia slurped at her master's pussy with equal enthusiasm. The scented oil mixing with her master's own wetness was intoxicating. Aurelia, already sensitive from two orgasms came first. Her body bucking as the third orgasm wracked her body. Her master's orgasmic pleasure was just the catalyst Tulia needed and her own orgasm burst forth, consuming her completely. Both women thrashed about on the bench their mouths still locked at each other's sopping pussies. Tulia's body arched involuntarily forcing her to break contact and she screamed in sheer delight. Aurelia kept at her slave's pussy as best she could despite the savage movement her orgasmic gyrations. The effort paid off as another orgasm racked Tulia's writhing body. The two collapsed into a heap, cuddling each other by the legs and breathing heavily.

Aurelia looked up at the sound of approaching steps. It was Exudius.

"We're almost ready to leave," he stated, staring up at the horizon to avoid being distracted by the sexual display of his employer's daughter. "The men are assembled and are loading the wagon now."

"Very well," she replied, smiling at his stoic attempt of professionalism. "I'll meet you shortly."

Exudius turned to leave while lowering his gaze for a moment to linger on the beauty of Aurelia, then left. He always tried to maintain a professional relationship with Aurelia. He had a good gig here, working as the head of security for this family and their sex business. Though he had free access to any of the sex slaves in the villa and in the brothels he rarely took advantage of it. He preferred a more intimate experience with a woman rather than just a casual fuck. Of course he was still a man and sometimes physical needs outweighed any personal conviction. But he preferred to know a girl personally before he became intimate her and tended to stay with the same girl until she was no longer available for one reason or another.

Once Aurelia's marriage arrangement fell apart and she became involved in her father's business she also became available to the likes of him. He had thought about pursuing a relationship with her but talked himself out of it. She was a woman of the flesh and could never be content with just one man. He knew of her exploits out in the city when she went whoring several nights a week. A women like that could never settle down. Although, she would be one hell of good fuck.

Aurelia moved to a bench in the garden and the slaves finished getting her ready, doing her hair and makeup in an Egyptian style that seemed to be popular now. She dressed a thin white silk tunic that was just transparent enough make out her figure and in the right light allowed an obscure yet tantalizing view of her tits too. She wore a linen cloak over her tunic when in public but at the market she would remove the cloak and flaunt everything she had. Any distraction she could cause meant lower prices for her.

Over the past few years Aurelia became crucial to her father's business, and they become much closer as business partners than they ever would have as family. He had abandoned any notion of arranging a marriage for her which would put her under the dominion or her husband's family and take her much needed skill away from him. Allowing her to marry on her own meant she could remain with the business and even bring any husband into it. She was now solely responsible for all slave acquisition and was given full authority in their purchase, spending tens of thousands of denarii at a time. Her father had been seriously concerned over her once spending fifty thousand denarii on a virgin girl from Espania but she had proven to be one of the most profitable girls he'd ever had. She was a chieftain's daughter from one of the Celtic tribes which meant she could be passed off as royalty. They had promoted her as Celtic princess and made of fortune from her, selling her virginity for 45,000 denarii, after which she transitioned into an expensive courtesan. He never questioned her judgment again after that.

Today Aurelia was visiting the slave market in Misenum. Over the years Lucius had made arrangements with several slave brokers to stop in Misenum on their way up the coast to markets in Rome. Sythian and Parthian slave brokers often stopped here and dealt in the more exotic slaves used primarily as dancers, entertainers, and prostitutes. These were not your common household slaves and their prices were exorbitant, the cheapest going for at least twenty thousand denarii. She would visit several slave markets throughout Campania every month but the one at Misenum was the most successful, and the most expensive.

The selection and variety of slaves had picked up significantly in the last few years. Since the Vespasian had successfully taken the imperial throne, ruling with stability and peace, trade and commerce had picked back up between the neighboring empires. But, more importantly he began dismantling the Domus Aurea and its vast gardens. Since the disappearance of Zhi Zhao and the relocation of most of Emperor Nero's pleasure slaves, the premiere trade of sex slaves had dwindled considerably in Rome. Campania, particular around the bay of Neapolis, in cities such as Baiea, Pompeii and Neapolis had become the vacation hotspot for the wealthy Roman elite. This created a high demand for skilled prostitutes in both the brothels, home dinner parties and symposiums. Business for Aurelia and Lucius was booming.

When Aurelia exited the villa there were three covered wagons waiting. One for her, her slave Tulia, and Exudius, one with the gold and four men to guard it, and one for the purchased slaves. As soon as she and Tulia were seated they began their journey to Misenum. They tried to get comfortable as it would take several hours to get there. Initially Aurelia discussed business with Exudius. He was familiar with the inner workings and often had good ideas for improving the facilities or personnel. He knew well the preferences of men had and let her know where some brothels were deficient.

After a few hours of discussion and conversation they fell silent. The roads of the empire, while great for marching troops and foot traffic were not ideal for wagons, granted they were better than dirt paths but it was still a jarring ride. Aurelia didn't like wearing the breast binding strap that a lot women wore, instead preferring the let her tits hang naturally. That motion was causing her breasts to bounce against the soft silk fabric of her gown and she was starting to get aroused. She let the cloak she was fall from her shoulders exposing her nipples through the sheer fabric of her tunic. She didn't think much of it, rather sat there contemplating bidding scenarios at the slave market, until she glanced at Exudius from the corner of her eye and noticed him staring at her tits as they bounced around from the jostling wagon. She conceived a wicked idea.

Exudius had seen Aurelia naked on innumerable occasions and even seen her engaged in various sexual activates with her personal slave and others but had always remained aloof from her charm. Today there was something about her and he found himself staring wantonly at her tits. To make matters worse, she scooted closer to her slave to rest her head on her slaves shoulder. This process caused her tunic to ride up over her thighs and when she shifted her legs to keep herself propped up it gave him a perfect view of her pussy, her sweet, soft, succulent pussy. He continued to ogle her allowing his thoughts to get away from him until he could feel his cock pressed up against the leather straps that girded his loins.

Aurelia lazily opened her eyes to see how Exudius had reacted to her pose. He was staring intently at her pussy oblivious that Aurelia was looking back at him. She could see the evidence of his erection under his tunic.

"Damn it!" she complained. "I can't get comfortable. Can I sit with you?"

"Uhh... Sure," Exudius stammered, ripping his eyes from exposed pussy.

Aurelia stood, stooping over in the confined space of the wagon. Purposefully she lifted the studded leather straps and tunic of his armor reveling his beautiful hard cock. With a single motion she lifted her own garment and straddled him. He was caught completely off guard which paralyzed him with indecision. The moment she slid her hips up against him putting her smooth pussy in contact with his hard cock he was transported. The feel of her hot wetness against him was like paradise. He wasn't sure if he should allow this and opened his mouth to protest but she put her finger to his lips, silencing him.

"Shhh, don't move," she whispered into his ear and closed her eyes.

The wagon continued to rumble down the road sending mini thrusts to Exudius' cock causing it to slide against Aurelia's wet pussy and clit. She continued to straddle him not moving except for the bouncing of the wagon. The soft silk of her gown caressing her hard nipples.

Tulia took this opportunity discreetly finger her own clit. Watching her mistress seduce a rugged man like Exudius had made her passions flare.

Aurelia could feel her excitement building from every paving stone on the roadway which sent a jolt up through the wagon to where her clit contacted Exudius cock. Exudius too had never felt so aroused and would like nothing more the fuck this girl for all he could, but being the man he was continued to show restraint and sat there rigidly allowing this girl to get herself off rubbing her clit against his hardon.

The wagon lurched suddenly from hitting a large stone on the roadway which caused the whole frame to rock and severely jostled the occupants. Exudius' cock unexpectedly plunged into her depths, her wetness giving no resistance. She was getting close just from rubbing her clit against him but suddenly being filled with his meat was more than she could take. She began to buck wildly on his cock as an orgasm wracked her body. Seconds later cum spewed from his cock filling her pussy with his seed. This exhibition sent Tulia over the edge was well. She muffle her cries with her arm as she came, rubbing vigorously at her clit.

Aurelia relaxed against him, resting her head on the metal plates of his armored shoulder, but did not get off. She could feel his cock soften but it remained inside of her. His semen oozed out, running over balls. They sat like this for several minutes, the wagon constantly moving, lumbering toward their destination in Misenum, continuing to send constant jolts of motion to its occupants. Before too long Aurelia could feel Exudius' cock start to harden again. This time there was no semblance of demureness or teasing, this time she wanted a good hard fucking. She removed her dress entirely exposing her naked body. If not for the series of straps and buckles holding his breast plate Exudius would have disrobed as well, but his dick was out so that was good enough. She grabbed the sides of his breast plate and leaned back, riding his cock like a wild Celt, bucking and gyrating, the cum from his previous orgasm providing extra lubricant. He reached up and grabbed her perfect breasts, squeezing and kneading them. She groaned in ecstasy as she impaled herself on his pole.

Although he was hard again, and it was pleasant Exudius' sensitivity had been numbed by his previous orgasm several minutes earlier so cuming again would take extra effort. Aurelia was willing to put in that effort, riding him like an animal. If she wanted to fuck like animals so be it.

There wasn't much room in the small confines of the wagon but enough for what he wanted to do. He pulled her off of him and ordered her to kneel on the floor. She complied and got down on the floor leaning over the bench. He positioned himself behind her and squatted down. She arched her back pushing out her ass. He entered her pussy from behind, grabbed her hips and started thrusting like an oarsman on trireme. More cum dripped from her cunt and ran down her legs pooling on the floor.

This is exactly Aurelia needed. She came hard this time. Her orgasm crashed down on her from the intense fucking of Exudius. She screamed in ecstasy, pushing back against his cock with each thrust he made. Exudius kept pounding, rivulets of sweat beaded on his forhead, ran down his face and dripped onto her back. He could feel himself getting closer but his legs were getting weak from holding the semi crouched position behind her but he kept pumping. Finally he pushed himself over the edge. He growled savagely as he pumped her full of his cum for a second time. He squeezed her hips hard with his big hands causing her to yelp in pain, she knew he was going to leave bruises but she didn't care. This was be best fucking she'd had in a long time.

12