Roman Delight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exudius pulled out of her, exhausted, his legs no longer able to support him and collapsed back on the bench next to Tulia. After several moments Aurelia got up and sat on the bench opposite Exudius, still naked and winked over at Tulia, who had also finished fingering herself to another orgasm. Aurelia's body glistening with perspiration. She reached down and gently rubbed her spent pussy, scooping up some of the remaining cum and put it to her lips, licking it from her fingers.

"That was... unexpected," Exudius said trying to be casual about it, his grin betraying how much he enjoyed it.

"mmm hmm," Aurelia moaned back. "Don't worry, I'm sure this won't be the only time."

Aurelia turned to her slave. "See to this," she commanded, indicating to her freshly fucked pussy still oozing cum.

Tulia took a position kneeling at her masters sloppy pussy and licked out the remains of the cum making sure it was clean. Despite have her pussy licked by her favorite slave she was too spent get much more than mild amusement. Having finished her chore Tulia took her seat again.

Exudius felt his cock starting to swell again as he stared at Aurelia's gorgeous pussy.

"Unless you want another pounding," he spoke up, "you might want to cover up."

"Is that an invitation or a challenge?" she asked coyly.

Exudius groaned with exhaustion, conceding his bluff.

Aurelia took pity on him, closed her legs and adorned her gown. They proceeded to discuss their bidding strategy for the slave market for the next hour until they pulled into the city, heading straight for the market where they setup in one of them many rooms adjacent to the market platform. The slave market took place outside on raised platform which was surrounded by colonnade containing a number of rooms that could be rented by buyers and sellers. The slaves were brought out in lots by those selling them, who then took bids from the buyers who surrounded the platform. Part of Aurelia's strategy was to take attention away from the slaves and put it on her. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't but she loved doing it anyways. With her sheer dress any direct sunlight would give a perfect silhouette of her figure and allow just a hint of nipples to be seen through the fabric. Her slave touched up Aurelia's makeup and hung a fine gold necklace around her neck. She was ready.

She strutted out of the room into the sunlit atrium of the slave market. The third group was just being put into position on the platform. All eyes turned to look at Aurelia splitting their attention between her and the slaves which is exactly what she wanted.

The slaves were chained to the posts on the platform, each was completely naked, groomed and oiled making their bodies shine in the sunlight. This group had four women and one man. The man was average, she had no interest in him. While they did have use for male prostitutes for their female clientele and the Greeks this one did not fit the mold. The women were all average looking and all Greek, the most common fare for household slaves. They would most likely go for 3000 to 4000 denarii each.

All of the interested bidders climbed the steps to the platform to inspect the merchandise. They checked the eyes, teeth and feet of the slaves looking for any telltale signs of disease. Aurelia conducted a more thorough inspection, checking the breasts, genitals and hands and constantly judging their reactions for the telltale signs which would indicate they could be trained as prostitutes.

The youngest of the women showed promise. As a ruse Aurelia placed a bid on all four women. She bid hard on two of them, driving up the price to 5000 denarii before letting them go. The third she dropped at 3000 and got girl she wanted for 4000. Not too bad.

The fourth group had a supposed princess up for sale. The Romans used the terms of royalty fairly loosely, having done away with their own royalty centuries ago. While the Emperor could technically be considered a King the Senate and Emperor himself where loath to use such a term. Instead he was the First Citizen. As such every Celtic and German village had their own chieftain who was usually ceremonially executed after he was captured and paraded around Rome. His family on the other were sold as princes and princesses for quite a high price.

The five women on display were all Celts. The princess was highly decorated. While still naked and oiled, she had been adorned with jewelry, with her breasts and pubic hair painted gold. She also had ceremonial tattoo most likely indicating her status in her tribe. She had an air of pride about her that hadn't been broken yet. None of the women nor the princess passed Aurelia's inspection. She bid on them anyways just to keep everyone guessing but let them all go. The princess eventually sold for 22,000 denarii.

The fifth and final group were considered the cream of the auction. This group had two princesses, one from Germania and one from Africa, and two Parthians. Aurelia anxiously awaited her turn to inspect these fine specimens. The African girl was an absolute goddess. She was quite tall with large breasts and wide hips. When Aurelia performed her inspection the girl moaned with pleasure from the mere touch Aurelia's finger on her nipples. She would do nicely. One of the Parthian girls also responded very well. Aurelia had to win them no matter the cost.

The bidding became fierce. The price for the African hit 40,000 denarii when Aurelia when back to the platform to perform another inspection. She was bidding against two other men where were not showing any signs of slowing. This time she blatantly paraded herself while pretending to conduct a more thorough inspection. She raked her fingers over the girl's body while walking around her, caressing the girls nipples and finally bending over to pretend to do a closer inspection of her genitals. The motion caused her gown hike up just enough to allow a glimpse of her pussy to her bidding foes. She also noticed the girl's pussy was absolutely wet with excitement. Aurelia gave a quick caress to the girl's cleft and could feel her body shudder as she gave a little whimper. Satisfied she returned to her place and continued bidding. One of the men watching her display was completely transfixed by her and completely lost his focus on the bidding. Eventually, she won the African Princess for 85,000 and the Parthian girl for 45,000.

Exudius paid the seller in gold and collected the newly acquired slaves. Back in their rented space Aurelia turned to the African and spoke to her first in Latin then Egyptian. She responded in very broken Egyptian.

"Let's see how you taste. Sit on the table and spread your legs," Aurelia commanded in Egyptian.

"Yes," the girl replied and did as commanded. Sitting up on the table she leaned back and drew her legs to her body, spreading her feet apart and holding her knees against her breasts. This caused her pussy to open up like a flower, exposing a pink center, almost like jewel against the dark background of her surrounding flesh.

Aurelia squatted down in front of her and licked tentatively at her folds. The girl's breathing increased as little moans escaped her mouth. At first contact of Aurelia's tongue to the girl's clit she gasped in pleasure and grabbed her new master's head pulling her tight against her pussy. Aurelia licked up and down the girl's slit, flicking and sucking her clit. The girl's body squirmed and writhed in ecstasy, grunting with each exhale of her breath. Her wetness was smeared all over Aurelia's mouth who continued the tongue assault on the girl's pussy. Aurelia reached up and caressed the girl's breasts pinching her nipples. That was it her and the girl screamed out some incoherent babble as came on Aurelia's tongue.

"You'll do very well," Aurelia said in Egyptian as she stood and wiped her mouth off. "What's your name?"

"Nyarai," the girl replied.

"I understand you're a Princess."

"Yes," Nyarai replied, her smile fading quickly and her eyes saddening. "Me daughter of chief. My tribe attacked by enemies, they took me, sold me. Now serve you."

"You really like being licked, have you been fucked before?"

"I much enjoy to touch myself, but always stay..." she paused thinking of the word, "virgin, until captors fuck me. They say to humble me, show control. Many captors fucked me."

Aurelia cursed under her breath. If she were a virgin she could have easily asked 50,000 denarii to pop that cherry.

"I think you'll do well with your work and if you prove yourself worthy you'll have all the luxuries a Princess could ever want."

Aurelia turned to the Parthian girl. She only knew a handful of words in Akkadian but did her best to communicate with the girl.

"Name?" asked Aurelia.

"Phaidyme," the girl replied.

"Home?" Aurelia then asked?

"Babylon," she answered.

Aurelia then touched her lips and pointed to the girl's pussy making a licking motion and indicated for her to take the same place the African girl had been. The girl momentarily closed her eyes and took a deep breath then did as ordered. After witnessing the display of the African she was very uneasy. She had never been touched like that by another woman or anyone. She had long ago come to terms with her fate as slave when the Parthian armies suppressed a revolt that had risen up in her city. The King ordered all the children taken and enslaved as punishment for their dissention and all those who had raised a sword against Parthia were crucified. She wasn't surprised that she had ended up in Roman territory as sex slave.

She sat on the edge of the table and mimicked what she saw the African do by leaning back and pulling her legs up. Aurelia leaned over her and stroked her hair from her face. The girl looked scared.

"Relax, enjoy," Aurelia whispered into her ear.

She started kissing the girls inner thigh and slowly moved towards her pussy. The slaver had groomed the girl well, giving her bush nice trim. Aurelia slid her tongue up both sides of the girl's pussy and kissed her clit. The girl breathed in sharply as Aurelia next ran her tongue up through the girl's slit and over her clit. She was starting to relax a little as pulled back on her legs, opening her pussy a little more. Aurelia continued running her tongue around her clit, licking up and down then flicking across it. She caressed the girl's ass with her hands then squeezed as she pressed her tongue harder against the girls clit. The girl's breathing increased and although she was actively stifling her moans a few sneaked out as high pitched squeaks. Aurelia continued lapping at the girl's clit for several minutes until she exploded with an orgasm. She squealed loudly, shaking her head from side to side as she kept her body tense. When the orgasm subsided she continued to lay there breathing heavily, then eventually sat up.

She babbled something in Akkadian that Aurelia couldn't understand but she was smiling and her body language was positive.

Aurelia turned to the guards who were still staring, transfixed by the show they had enjoyed and gave the order to pack up. Two of the guards starting shuffling around while the others didn't even more, lost in their own world of want, hoping for a chance to fuck these new slaves. Exudius shouted and smacked one of them on the head.

"Move your asses!" he shouted.

The guard snapped out of his reverie and started collecting items into a chest while others started carrying things out to the wagons.

It was important for slaves to remember they were slaves otherwise they forget their purpose and place, which usually leads to whipping or beating, removing them from the purpose for which they were purchased. To that end the girls were shackled and led out to the slave wagon, a large cage of iron bars set on wheels.

"To the Amoratorium," Exudius ordered the drivers of the wagons as he climbed into his wagon with Aurelia.

12