Roman Delight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurelia kept her eyes riveted on the action. She considered herself an accomplished lover but the enthusiasm of this girl with five cocks was a sight to behold. She continued discretely working the alabaster phallus in and out of her pussy while caressing her nipples through the sheer silk fabric of her tunic. She shuddered as waves of pleasure coursed through her body and slowed the pace of the phallus.

Shi kept riding the cocks in her pussy and ass while taking man in front of her into her mouth while at the same time grasping the cocks at either side. Her whole body teetered back and forth allowing her to keep and an even rhythm on the fucking, sucking and jerking she was doing all at the same time. She tightened and released her anus and vaginal muscles in quick succession creating an almost fluttering effect. She had only just mastered this and was wasting no time in putting it to use. The man fucking her ass couldn't take anymore and stopped moving altogether hoping to stave off the inevitable, but the constant motion of the girl pushed him too far. He grabbed her hips roughly and pounded her ass hard as he shot streams of jizz deep into her bowels, a deep roar escaping his lungs. He pulled out, causing a little of semen trickled out, and fell back on the bed, spent, next to the writhing mass of bodies next to him.

The first man's climax and his sudden pounding sent the other man, in the girl's pussy, over the edge. He trust his prick as deep as he could as she emptied his load inside her gripping pussy and grunted fiercely. Shi directed one of the men she'd been jerking to lie down and relocated from her current position over to the second, cum dripping from her pussy and ass as she did so. She positioned the other man to take up the spot behind her. They both inserted their cocks, ready for some sloppy seconds. These two were much bigger than the previous two and the girl had set them up this way for her own self-interest. After just a couple of thrusts she came again, crying out in ecstasy. Once her second orgasm subsided she resumed sucking on the cock still in front of her.

At this site Aurelia came in a flood, her juices flowing from her pussy and puddling on the chair. She closed her eyes breathing heavily, in state of euphoria.

Now that Shi had both hands available she was able to triple the efforts on her oral administrations. She stroked his cock in succession with her velvety mouth as it engulfed his shaft. Her other hand gently massaged his balls, rolling them through her fingers. He was starting to sweat profusely, his face screwed up in concentration as he endeavored to prolong the best blowjob of his life, but to no avail. He came within moments, grabbing her head to steady himself, and sending thick ropes of jizz down her throat. She took it all with no sign of gagging and swallowed his load easily. He withdrew his spent member and dropped to the bed. Shi licked her lips in satisfaction.

The girl doubled her exertions on the last two cocks she was fucking. She bucked her hips furiously while keeping the fluttering contractions of her pussy and ass at full strength. The two remaining men were done, cumming an instant later, and at the same time. She could feel them filling her with their creamy sustenance as they both bellowed, their bodies jerking spasmodically. This final culmination was enough to send Shi into yet another orgasm. Her cries of delight mingling with those of the men creating cacophony of carnal music. The man in her ass collapsed on top of her, sandwiching her in the middle of two muscular bodies, their dicks still burying in her.

In one motion Aurelia removed the phallus and placed it on the table as she stood and approached the heap of sweaty, panting bodies. She pulled the man off of the slave girl, allowing her to disentangle herself from the men.

"So men," Aurelia inquired, "does she pass muster?" They all mumbled unintelligible responses, still not having regained their full faculties but they were all in the affirmative.

"Well done my dear." Aurelia said turning to look at the slave girl with a wry smile, "you're one of the best I've ever seen."

Shi smiled back gratefully and bowed her head in submissively. She was grateful for what she learned and accomplished here. She had made the best she could of the life she had been given. Coming from a very poor peasant family under the Han Dynasty, her father was forced to offer her as restitution for a debt he couldn't pay. It was that or the whole family would starve to death. She had volunteered not knowing what fate had in store for her. She had no doubt that she'd end up a slave, but there were far worse fates than this. She would have never imagined the circumstances that brought her to the Romans. Being a luxury courtesan was certainly better than common night moth prostitute.

Later that evening Aurelia and her entourage dinned with the school's staff in the triclinium of Zarathiri's private quarters. It was a sumptuous meal of pork roast, boiled potatoes and cut up vegetables, finished off with honey sweetened wine.

After dinner she tagged one of the guards to accompany her and her slave Tulia into the city of Puteoli so she could check on some jewelry she had ordered from one of the local artisans and inspect their brothel located within the city.

It took them a good thirty minutes to walk to the city. Upon arrival Aurelia grabbed a treat from one of the many popina's that were scattered around the city serving food to the masses who lived in the apartment blocks with no kitchen facilities. This particular establishment offered one of her favorite guilty pleasures, honey fritters. They were sweet, chewy balls of fried dough and were decadently delicious. She was given a reed basket with ten fritters and paid the man behind the counter two copper coins. She relished the sweet gooiness of the pastries as she continued down the road to the jewelry maker.

Along the way, at one of the street corners, a man stood on a small raised platform admonishing the crowd who had gathered around him. As she got closer his words became discernable, and she realized he was preaching some strange new religion. She had hear about these guys, Jewish preachers trying to bring people into a new peculiar cult where they worship some prophet named Jesus. She would never understand these people. Who in their right mind would abandon the gods to worship one single deity, it made no sense, and yet there were people listening and agreeing. She took one of her fritters and threw it at the man, hitting him square in the forehead. The man reeled back, surprised from the impact of the sticky projectile, causing him to lose his balance and fall from the pedestal. The crowd around him burst into laughter as the man looked around for the unknown assailant, the fritter still stuck to his forehead.

She moved on, turning right at the next intersection, and stopping at the fifth door. She knocked and a boy of about fourteen, dressed in a heavy apron and smudged with soot, opened the door. He motioned for her to enter and she steeped over the threshold into a large open room with the center of the ceiling open to the sky. An older man was at the back of the room working over a furnace. He had just retrieved a crucible, glowing bright orange, and was pouring the contents into a series of plaster molds. Upon completion he set down his tongs, removed the thick leather gloves he was wearing and wiped the sweat from his brow as turned to look at his visitor.

"Aurelia," he said jovially, moving over to a locked chest. "I've got something for you. Finished it just two days ago."

He unlocked the chest and removed an intricate gold necklace that consisted of gold medallions. Each medallion had a delicate filigree edge and jade stone in the center. Aurelia looked at the masterpiece with admiration, then taking it into her hands to judge the weight of it. It was heavier than it looked which was good, indicating that all the pieces were solid gold and not plated.

"It's beautiful," she sighed.

The man smiled, happy she was so pleased with his craft. Aurelia called for her guard, who had been standing at the door while she continued to admire the necklace and had him pay the man the 1,000 denarii she owed him. Then turned to Tulia and placed the necklace around her neck.

"Take off your tunic," she ordered her slave. "Let's see how it accents the body."

Tulia complied dropping her tunic to the floor and parading around in front of her master. The young apprentice in the room openly gawked and the naked woman strutting around in front of him. Aurelia nodded in agreement. The necklace had the desired effect, perfectly accentuating the beauty of the naked girl.

"I have another request," she said turning to the man. "I just a got a beautiful African girl that will need some adornment."

The man thought for a moment then nodded more to himself. "Ok, I've got an idea," he said, still designing the ensemble in his head. "A smaller necklace, closer to the neck, and armbands, all in gold with blue... no, orange sapphires."

"Sounds perfect. How much for it?" she asked.

"With sapphires it will run a little more, 1500 denarii," he replied.

"Done," she agreed.

"Very good," he continued. "Come back in five weeks and it should be ready.

Tulia dressed and the three of them left the craftsman's shop continuing down the street with Aurelia leading the way. They turning left, then walked through four intersections before coming to a large ornate door with a relief of frolicking satyrs and dryads.

The brothel was modest compared to their other establishments in Neapolis, Pompeii and Baiae but it was considered the most high class place in Puteoli. It catered to the merchant class mostly, with an occasional officer from the Legions. The common soldiers could never afford this place so they had to resort to the hookers around the theater, baths or the row of cheap brothels by the piers.

She walked through the front door into a large foyer. Several half naked girls were flittering about, several in conversations with men or leading them into the back atrium which was lined with rooms. Aurelia was recognized immediately and was met by the brothels custodian, Mitrius Tiberius Lathium.

"My Lady," he gushed, "what a pleasant surprise. To what do we owe the honor?"

"I'm dropping off some new slaves at the school and thought I'd stop by to see how things are going. You know l like to get my hands wet on occasion." She answered.

Mitrius ran a pretty tight operation so she never worried about the condition of the place or the ladies. This brothel was all women except for Mitrius and one guard, Septimus, a large, burly ex-gladiator who, on occasion, was required to perform double duty as both guard and piece of meat for the local ladies that had lost husbands at early ages or just wanted to get fucked by donkey sized cock.

Aurelia walked through the foyer and down the corridor to the garden. Everything was well maintained and clean. Several of the small rooms surrounding the garden were occupied by customers and the girl they'd chosen. The pregnant girls were busy doing some garden work or wall plastering. At any given time about a quarter of the prostitutes where at some stage of pregnancy. It was one of the inevitabilities they had to deal with despite the precautions of herbal remedies they used. Once a girl started showing outward signs her ability to entice customers plummeted, so they were put to work in other means; gardening, cooking, washing and repair. There was never a shortage of work. Babies were always a problem. It was difficult and dangerous to force a miscarriage and almost nobody wanted to buy a baby. The best and strongest looking ones could sometimes be auctioned off for a few hundred denarii but more often they were taken into the forest and left for the wolves to devour.

Returning to the main hall, Aurelia picking several girls at random and instructing them to follow her into an adjacent dining room. She ordered the six girls to lay back on the dinning chaise and spread their legs. One by one Aurelia examined their pussies for cleanliness and signs of any disease. Satisfied they were all in good condition she went back down the row gave several licks testing the flavor and freshness. They each squealed in delight as they got their turn. Every girl here loved having their pussies licked but unfortunately that just wasn't in a Roman man's repertoire. They usually had to get that indulgence from each other, which was encouraged as it kept the girls happy and horny. Satisfied with the merchandise she dismissed the girls smacking the last one on the ass as she walked by, eliciting a yelp.

Aurelia walked back out into the foyer to congratulate the caretaker on doing such a fine job and did a double take. Standing at the entrance looking around for a sweet piece of pussy was Vinicus 'The Bringer of Blood', one of most famous gladiators in Rome. He had spent many years building his reputation and though still a slave was granted many allowances one of which was being able to visit a brothel when he wanted. Gladiator bouts were usually bloody, they weren't always deadly. He had taken many lives and had suffered some serious wounds himself, but had never lost a battle. He was a monster of a man, standing a good head taller than most other men, and arms bigger than most of the girls here. His body looked as if it had been chiseled from solid granite with rippling muscles that flexed with each movement. His long, wavy, dark hair cascading over his shoulders like a waterfall and his beard framed a face with a hard visage. He wore a simple leather belt and fur loincloth. Attached to the belt was an enormous iron sword that looked so heavy Aurelia doubted she would even lift it. A large scar ran across his bare chest, bearing witness to his life of violence.

Many of the girls in the room looked at him wide eyed. Several of the younger, smaller ones whimpered and cower from him, fearing he was more man than they could handle. Aurelia felt a rush of warmth and wetness invade her pussy as she ogled this mighty specimen. Disregarding all pretense and protocol, she dropped her cloak and tunic to the floor and sashayed over to The Bringer of Blood completely naked, with an extra swing in her hips and smolder in her gaze. His eye caught her immediately and followed her as she came to stand in front of him. Towering over her, he stared down checking out her delicious body, amused by her pluck.

"Don't waste your time on these novices," she said saucily, "You look like you need a real woman who knows her way around a cock."

He raised an eyebrow and grabbed her by the arm, his hand completely encompassing it. He turned her around in a full circle looking her up and down. She had a nice fair complexion, thin waist and full hips. Her breasts were on the larger side and buoyant. Her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders like ribbons on gold and her eyes... her dark eyes had a burning desire, a fire in desperate need of quenching.

"I think you'll do," he replied in a deep baritone voice.

Aurelia grabbed him by the belt and led him to a well-appointed private room off the foyer and closed the door behind them. He barely had time to turn around before she pounced, jumping up and throwing her arms around his neck. He caught her easily but the suddenness threw him off and he stumbled back a step hitting the bed just behind his knees and falling back with a cracking sound emanate from several boards that supported it. She planted a passionate kiss on his lips, snaking her tongue deep into his mouth and running her fingers through his long thick hair. He inhaled deeply at her perfume, awakening the desire in his loins. She was like a prowling panther moving to his midsection where she undid his belt, pulling the loincloth loose and releasing the beast from within in its full grandeur.

Aurelia gawked incredulously, he was a monster indeed. His cock was easily as big as her forearm. The gladiator stared at her smugly as she took in the sight of this magnificent piece of meat. With one hand she placed her fingers at the base of this beast and delicately ran her fingers up the shaft and back down. It was so hard and long, it twitched with each beat of his heart. She leaned down and repeated the motion with her tongue. When she got to the tip she attempted to suck on the bulbous head but it was just too much for her to fit into her mouth.

She jumped up quickly ran to a chest and withdrew a jar of oil perfumed with sandalwood, jasmine and myrrh. She dipped her hands into the precious oil coating them up to her wrist and returned to her guest. She settled in between his thighs facing the god like engorgement before her. With long strokes she anointed this cock with the oil, using both hands to glide up and down the shaft, circling the head each time she got back to the tip.

A groan escaped Vinicus's mouth as he settled back on the bed, now sagging from the broken boards. Most women were so intimidated or inexperienced with his man-hood that they did little to tease or please him. This woman was neither, he could tell she'd been around large dicks before, her enthusiasm was captivating and he reveled in it. The thought that he had found a women, if only for tonight, that could handle his equipment made him even harder.

Aurelia worked his cock like a piece of art, repeating downward strokes with each hand, twisting her hands around the thick shaft and delicately caressing his balls. She leaned over and rubbed the giant mushroom tip against her hard nipples. Pre-cum began to ooze out of the slit, which she lapped up like a cat, savoring it. Vinicus was in heaven, a warmth had spread from his cock to his whole body, he was amazed at what this woman could, and he couldn't stop moaning from the sheer pleasure. He could feel his excitement building, his breathing grew heavier, and his body was tensing.

Aurelia could feel him getting close and ceased her heavenly handjob, but continued running her hands along his thighs, rubbing her thumbs under his nut sack. His cock was pulsing angrily, weeping pre-cum profusely, crying for continued attention. Aurelia continued her teasing circling with her oily hands around the base of this cock and balls, the veins along the shiny shaft seemed to throb, as did her sopping wet pussy.

She waited a few moments for his breathing to slow back down and his body to relax, then she slithered up on top of him sliding her smooth snatch along the length of his shaft until her clit came in contact with the swollen tip. Her body shuddered with excitement, she was on the verge of a massive orgasm simply from the sheer excitement. She took two more slides along his shaft, nice and slow, each time grazing her clit on tip of his cock. The last time up she tilted her hips forward forcing his cock into her velvet interior.

He groaned loudly as her pussy stretched around his colossal cock, enveloping him in her warmth and wetness. His cock filled her beyond anything she'd had before. She struggled with the fit as this mighty spear impaled her depths. She took him in slowly, descending down as far as she could on his beautiful cock. She felt him press up against her womb then reversed direction, gently gliding up and down, her juices flowing profusely, keeping this monster well lubricated. He eyes were shut tight as he concentrated, trying for stave off the inevitable. She rode him agonizingly slow, feeling ever vein and bump as his cock slid past her pussy lips, sending waves of pleasure rolling through her body. Vinicus' brow was furrowed, his fists clenched tight as he tried to not to succumb to the boiling in his balls. Aurelia continued her motion, maddeningly slow. The walls of her vagina, were stretched to their limit, allowing her to clamp down even tighter this mammoth cock.