Roman Delight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath came in short gasps as the slow torturous fuck continued. It took all his will power to prolong the pleasure but he was getting close, so close. Aurelia threw herself on his cock savagely, hoping to quench the heat from her pussy as it spread through her body like a wild fire completely consuming her. All that existed at that instant was pure white lightening from her toes to her head. Her breathing seized, her body spammed uncontrollably and her mind ceased to exist. He grabbed her hips returning each thrust as bursts of pleasure pulsed through him, his cum spewing into her. He bellowed like bull as he lost complete control. His mind felt like it was swept away to another world, a world where time stopped and pleasure continued forever, his soul seeming to blink out and back into existence. As his being descended from those heights he once again became self-aware. Their bodies thrashed and writhed in unison until they were completely spent.

Aurelia collapsed on his chest, lying there for several minutes as they both caught their breath, with his cock, still semi hard, buried inside her.

"Jupiter be praised that was amazing!" he whispered.

Aurelia smiled, more to herself than him. "Care for another round?" she asked.

"You've taken all I have, love," he said, forlorn.

She rolled off of him, his slippery cock sliding out with plop, cum gushing from her pussy. He went to grab his coin purse ready to pay whatever price she named. She stopped him peering deep into this eyes.

"This one is on the house." She said, but he looked skeptical. "Don't worry," she continued, "I'm not a slave, and I don't answer to them." With that she turned and strode out of the room leaving him with a smile that lingered for hours.

"My kills tomorrow shall be dedicated to you." He shouted as the door closed behind her.

Tulia was waiting in the greeting hall as Aurelia staggered out of room, still naked with cum dripping down her thighs.

"I had a huge problem that needed to be taken care of." She stated matter-of-fact at Tulia's amused expression. She took her clothes which Tulia had gathered up, and dressed. They left, heading back to the school, Aurelia's body still tingling from her encounter with The Bringer of Blood.

When they arrived back at the school the evening activities were well under way. The school was now open for business as a brothel. The small theater was occupied by several of the girls performing a choreographed Parthian style dance, but had been modified to make it much more erotic.

The six girls performing the dance were all naked, but thoroughly decorated. Their hair had been braided with beads of coral, jade and pearls. They wore a gold choker necklaces attached with strips of white silk. Their oiled bodies shone with the luster of gold from the torches that surrounded the stage. A stipe of red ochre ran from their necks, between their breasts and stopped at their pubic hair, which had been painted gold. The dancing comprised of slow and sensual movements with lithe bodies snaking around each other in a carnal cadence of motion. Their arms flowed like water, running over their breasts and butts. Their hips gyrated as if they were being taken by some invisible cock. As the dance progressed of few of the girls were plucked from the ensemble by eager men, anxious to be treated to the fucking of their life.

The gardens had several patrons wandering around talking to some of the girls. Some were being led off to the baths, others to their cells and others were taken right there in the garden. There was even someone willing to pay high price for Shi as Aurelia saw her lead a Patrician to her room.

Aurelia wandered around, observing mostly, making sure the sex slaves were performing to her standards. As much as she enjoyed participating in the schools evening festivities she was still fully satiated from encounter with the gladiator, her cum slicked thighs offering a vivid reminder with each step she took. It had been a long day and she could feel the exhaustion setting in. She decided to call it a night, leaving the orgy behind her. She went to her room, one of the luxury suites next to Shi's room and bolted the door behind her. She could still hear the muffled sighs and moans from the revelry in the garden.

She laid down on the feather mattress and looked around the opulent room. The erotic frescos, wall sconces and silken fabrics hanging from the bed frame gave the room warm relaxing feel. She blew out the candle on the table next to bed and closed her eyes, falling asleep within minutes. Her slave curled up an on sleeping pad with a blanket on the floor at the foot of the bed. She dreamt of a gladiator, the size of a bull, fucking her in field of wildflowers until the sun set.