Roman Delight Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all his years guarding the harem at the palace he had developed mental pleasure for watching the sexual pleasure of others. He would never experience an orgasm in the traditional sense but was able to channel that energy into this thoughts, in a sense, giving himself pleasure with his mind. He had always wanted to be the one to give pleasure but never dared while in the palace. Now he the opportunity and someone with whom he could share and enjoy the experience.

Aurelia lifted her dress to her waist, sat down on a chair and spread her legs exposing her beautiful pink pussy. She reached down and slide her fingers through her folds sucking in a breath of air.

"I'm ready," she purred.

Himadri knelt before her getting close to her pussy and inhaled her intoxicating musky aroma. He moved closer, placing his tongue against her clit. The touch was electric to both of them. This was his first time touching a women intimately. He had seen it done in the harem hundreds of times, had listen to Aurelia's lessons and practiced in his head, but to actually be touching a woman's pussy sent a thrill through him like nothing he could have imagined. If he could have cum right now he would have.

He moved his tongue the full length of her slit, feeling the texture, the softness and the intimacy of her pussy. He licked back up to her clit, curling his tongue around the sensitive nub. He reveled in her taste, the tang of the wetness she secreted was simply intoxicating. He continued this movement, up and down her slit, agonizingly slow. A constant series of long moans emanated from Aurelia. She'd had her pussy licked countless times but none felt as tender, as affectionate as this. His tongue explored every nook, kissing her clit, sucking at it, then licking it again. He swirled his tongue over the head of her clit then gently flicked from side to side.

She wrapped her legs around him and placed her hands on his head to draw him in as deep as she could. With delicate precision he urged her body closer and closer, never breaking contact, never losing his rhythm, as if his tongue was guided by Venus herself. Aurelia felt as if she were being lifted to the heavens, in all her life she'd never felt anything as exquisite. He was able to anticipate every nuance of her need and desire. He would shift his attention from spot to spot at the peak of her pleasure before her body could adapt in any way to reduce the sensation.

She was in the thralls of this ecstasy when her mind was expanded to a vision of the gods making love in flower filled fields of Elysium and she was given a taste of the pleasures they can feel. At this moment her mind filled with light before it burst in a flash of blinding ecstasy. Her body shook as her orgasm devoured her, filling her being with inexpressible pleasure. She screamed with the passion of a Bacchanalian frenzy. Her whole body spasmed as the light from her vision coursed through her. She thrashed and pulled at Himadri's head willing him not to move away. He kept his tongue in place, her wetness flowing down his chin, then imperceptibly slid it over her swollen clit, just enough to keep fueling her orgasm. She felt as though she had ascended to the heights beyond mortality when the light finally began to dim, her mind left Elysium and returned to the land or mortals, her body utterly spent.

She felt delirious, as if she'd experienced a lifetimes worth of sexual gratification in a single moment. She couldn't focus on anything, and just sat there basking in the radiance of what Himradi had given her. As her senses slowly returned to normal she opened her eyes to see him sitting back, very pleased with himself, his own face flushed with the pleasure he had received from her experience.

Everyone else there had stopped what they were doing, staring with mouths agape, and maybe with a little jealousy, at what they had witnessed. After Aurelia had recovered from her ascension, she looked at Himadri in a new light, he was master at eating pussy.

The next morning, with provisions in place and extra water skins, they set out again. They traveled one of the primary Parthian trade routes which made it a little safer, given the higher amount of traffic and the presence for more lucrative caravans for bandits to target. Even so, they were harassed a few times by would be robbers, but at soon as the two soldiers brandished their scimitars whatever bravery the bandits possessed quickly evaporated and they fled. The road through this part of Parthia was better maintained making the trip less miserable but it still took them another three weeks to reach their next rest stop, Babylon. Though the city was a shadow of its former glory it was still an important trade hub, being located between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

It had been 400 years since Alexander of Macedon conquered the Persians, yet Greek was still widely spoken throughout the Parthian empire. This made it a breeze for Aurelia to communicate. She went to the market to get some meat and fresh fruit for her companions. In the middle of haggling over some figs she heard it. At first she thought it was her imagination but although the conversation was muted there was no mistaking the language and it was music to her ears. She had not heard or spoken Latin in years but the sweet sound of her native language left her intrigued. Maybe they had news of Rome or of Neapolis and the recovery from the devastation it had suffered. She abandoned her shopping and follow the two men, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Any man with a prick as limp as his doesn't deserve a woman like Tiamat," she could hear one man saying.

"You should see this woman," he went on. "Breasts bigger than pomegranates' and lips as soft as flower petals..."

The man went on in vulgar detail about his affair as Aurelia continued to eavesdrop while following them. There was something about the man that intrigued her, something familiar.

Then she heard the name that made breathe catch in her throat.

"I'm telling you Marius, the women of this city are in dire need of a talented tongue," man said.

"Impossible," she thought. "He's supposed to be dead."

Without thinking she grabbed the listeners shoulder, speaking the name of her lost brother, "Marius Aurelius?"

The Man spun quickly while drawing a gladius, expecting an attack. As soon as his gaze fell upon her his eyes boggled and he dropped his sword in shock. It took him a few moments to even speak her name.

"A... Aurelia?"

Tears instantly filled her eyes as the two embraced.

"By Jupiter..." he said, his words trailing off.

After several moments Marius looked down at his older sister and bade her to follow. He led her from the market down some narrow streets until they came to a non-descript door.

"My home," Marius announced.

He led her into a large opulent atrium surrounded by two levels of balconies. It was considerably cooler in the house, with the thick mud brick walls absorbing much of the heat and the house design allowing for cooler breezes from the river to flow through the house. She smiled, while the house was designed in the Babylonian style, much of the décor and arrangements of furniture had a very Roman feel to it. He took her to a reception room where they reclined on individual divans. Moments later a stunningly beautiful Parthian women entered carrying a tray of fruit.

Marius promptly stood taking the woman into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Yazmin, this is my sister. Aurelia, meet my wife," he said introducing the two.

"Your sister?" Yazmin asked with a little suspicion. "How did she find you?"

Aurelia recited her story, how she and father had built up the business, the school and that fateful day when Vesuvius consumed the land. She told him about father's disappearance and how their uncle had taken everything, selling her into slavery. She continued with her journey to Bactrian territory, her life as a concubine and the murder or her Prince, finally ending with her exile from the monastery and her journey back. Marius and Yazmin stared her, mouths agape, as she completed her tale.

When she had concluded Marius filled her in on his life. After his disillusionment of the legion, and the cost of empire, he deserted from the army and came here. He spent the first few weeks hungry and desperate. The gods finally heard his prayers and granted him an opportunity when he saved a powerful merchant from an assassination. He man had been ambushed and his guards killed. Marius had been watching from a nook he'd been sleeping in and dashed out, dispatching the killer with his gladius before the man knew what happened. The merchant hired him into his service as a guard for his caravans. It soon became evident that this young man was highly intelligent, literate and move valuable than a simple guard. He eventually made his way to governor's palace where he was employed as a city engineer, helping to improve the city's water supply, as well as fixing structural problems of several buildings within the city.

It was during this time he met Yazmin at a brothel called the Golden Harlot. She was the madam there and he had been enamored by her from the first moments he laid his eyes on her. It took a little time for her to succumb to his charms. At first she saw him as just another foreigner looking for a discount but when he started talking to her about aspects of the business and how to better structure her operation she let down her guard and quickly fell for him. They were eventually married and became partners in running the Golden Harlot.

They finished catching up and he tried to convince her to stay there with him. Their brothel would benefit immensely from someone with her abilities. It was her skills that made the brothels around the Bay of Neapolis what they were. Most of the establishments in the city were barely better than the typical dock side whorehouse. They tried to keep the Golden Harlot as high class as they could but they lacked the instruction and slave acquisition to really elevate it.

Though the offer was tempting she had to refuse. She couldn't abandon her sisters or Himadri, besides she had a score to settle with their uncle. Marius bristled at the mention of him and what he'd done, promising to help where he could in her plan. He insisted Aurelia summon her companions to his house house. He had plenty of space and the accommodations were much better than any inn the city had.

As a gift to her brother Aurelia gave him the translated scrolls she brought from the Kushan Prince. She still had the original Sanskrit scrolls and could always redo them. Marius and Yazmin were giddy with excitement at having this material with which they could train their prostitutes. The techniques the saw from a precursory viewing overwhelmed them with possibilities.

Every day over the next week Aurelia accompanied Yazmin to the slave market to see if they could find a proper sex slave. Aurelia tried to teach her some of her basic methodology but in spite of that she just couldn't see what Aurelia could. In a week's time they bought two slaves, a Hebrew girl and a Bactrian girl who passed Aurelia's tests and promised to be the best prostitutes the city had ever seen.

Marius hosted the group for a week with feasts, entertainment and rest. He also promised a guard detail and better transport to take them to Antioch where they could get a ship to Neapolis. He told her about all the gold caches their father had entrusted with him. Aurelia knew of a few them but the complete list astounded her, it had to be worth millions of denarii, though she wondered if the caches around Vesuvius could ever be found.

Aurelia released the two Kushan soldiers they hired as guards from their duty and bid them goodbye. Marius also paid them a generous bonus for their bravery and loyalty to his sister and offered them employment as guards at this brothel, unless they felt the need to return to their city. Babylon was still a beautiful city full of opportunity and they accepted his offer.

Marius hired a detachment of retired Parthian soldiers to escort her to Antioch and get her safely on a ship to Italia. He would have loved to accompany her but he was a deserter, which meant if any of the soldiers from his old unit recognized him he would be arrested and executed by having his brains bludgeoned out from his head. He had a good life here anyways and never regretted his desertion. Aurelia promised to send a few fully trained sex slaves his way after she was able to exact her revenge and get her brothels back. They embraced for a long time with tears falling down their cheeks before finally departing, not knowing if they would ever see each other again.

The rest of their journey took several more weeks and was thankfully without incident. They arrived to find Neapolis in much the same way it was when she was sold into slavery. The city cleaned up well enough and life was pretty much back to normal. The Western shore of the bay did not fare so well. The cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Stabiae all completely disappeared and the surrounding farms were completely wiped out. The land around the mountain had become a veritable wasteland of grey desolation. A little vegetation had started to grow back but it would most likely be decades before the land recovered.

Aurelia paid for an apartment in nicer insula that they could use as a temporary base of operations. During their trek through Parthian desert she had worked out her disguise. She had stripped down and baked herself in the sun for a little bit each day until her whole body was deep copper color. To top it off she stained her hair a deep ebony black. By time they arrived in Neapolis she could easily pass as a Persian.

Once they were settled in she and Himadri left to check out the brothel. What she found broke her heart. The once fine front door was broken off its hinges lying in pieces in the vestibule. The madam and all the prostitutes were gone. All that remained were a few squatters living in squalor. The furniture, trappings and ornaments had been sold or stolen, leaving this once fine establishment empty and abandoned. The only information the wretches hiding out there could offer was that it was closed down almost immediately after Vesuvius had blanketed the land in grey dust.

Himadri stood guard to keep the current residents at bay while Aurelia looked around. Eventually she found what she was looking for. The room that had once been the office had a brick in the wall with a small symbol of phallus chiseled into, no bigger than a fingernail. She could tell, looking at the wall that there was a section with weaker mortar as it had already begun to deteriorate and sluff away. Himadri beat the bricks with the hilt of his sword and the bricks came apart in a plume of dust, revealing a cavity containing small chest. Himadri heaved the chest from the wall, dropping it immediately to the ground, surprised at how heavy it was. It had to weigh at least as much as Aurelia if not more. This was the discovery they'd been hoping for. Upon opening the chest their hopes were confirmed. Nestled neatly in the chest were two gleaming talents of pure gold, each worth 100,000 denarii.

There was no way they could carry that back themselves. They'd be jumped in a heartbeat. Aurelia left Himadri to guard the gold while she went to get a chariot. When she returned he was still there with the gold but so where three dead bodies. She gave him a puzzled look.

"Stupid thugs," he muttered.

They took their gold straight to the Temple of Neptune, which also served as a sort of bank. They deposited their gold and setup an account for the sum of 190,000 denarii. The 10,000 fee seemed excessive but she didn't argue it, where else could she take that much gold.

Their next stop was her old villa. As she expected it had become quite run down. She knocked on the front door and was met by the steward, a Greek slave named Echo. She found out that her uncle did still own the place and would come down on holiday from time to time but spent most of his time in Rome, schmoozing with the Patricians trying to buy his way in to high society.

She would just have to wait for him to come back, until then was time to re-build her empire. After buying a couple of good horses she and Himadri explored the countryside, seeing what was left of her once opulent empire of pussy. Herculaneum and Pompei were a complete loss. They couldn't even find where the cities used to be, they were simply gone. The brothel in Atella was abandoned but they did find the brick with the phallic symbol, identifying another cache of gold, but left it in place for now. They rode to the sex school next. It was in much worse condition than when she'd seen it last. The main building had collapsed as well as the stone vaulted ceiling over the bath, but at least the wall and peristyle was still intact. Lastly the brothels in Puteoli and Misenum were still operational but under new owners. She found out from them that her uncle had come through and sold off most of the slaves then stripped the building of valuables, selling those as well. He abandoned the buildings and a few enterprising individuals bought them from the cities as derelict properties and re-opened them. Misenum's brothel had rebuilt its reputation back up into a fairly high class place, though a shadow of its past prominence under Aurelia. Puteoli had gone the cheaper route and became another sleazy dive.

The next day she went to the magistrate in forum of Neapolis to inquire about the old dilapidated brothel. As she suspected it was listed as abandoned and was now subject to the Law of Occupation. All she had to do was pay the magistrate a process fee, move in and the place was hers. She hired some carpenters and masons to start fixing it up, as well as laborers to clean out the filth, including the bodies they'd left when retrieving the gold, which had already been partially eaten by wild dogs. She went through the same process in Atella, claiming the brothel there. The sex school wasn't under any municipalities jurisdiction so it up for grabs to whoever moved in first. She paid a crew to begin repairs there immediately.

It took over a week to clean up the Neapolis brothel and another five weeks for the carpenters to replace the door, patch the ceiling, fix stairs, rebuild railings and take care of the many other problems. The masons filled the hole in the office and redid the walls where the plaster had fallen off. Aurelia bought some simple furniture to start with but planned on major upgrades as the clientele grew. Her sisters agreed to join the venture not as prostitutes but courtesans, they would pick their own clients, the men would not be picking them and as free women could stop at any time. Aurelia was able to convince several street prostitutes to join her as independent contractors, free to leave if the arrangement didn't work out. This setup would suffice for now, but to be successful she needed slaves.

She visited the nearest slave markets every time they have new merchandise to offer. She couldn't be too picky right now, but was able to get six fair skinned girls to put to work. With the six free workers and her courtesans that gave her a good mix. Clients had been starting to trickle in as soon as the street girls moved in and now they had a steady flow of clients. She had burned through nearly 100,000 denarii but phase one was complete.

It had been over two months since her return to Neapolis and in that time she was able to find out who her uncle had dealings with. There were only a handful as he spent most of his time in Rome, but enough to gather sufficient information. As soon as any of them stepped through the door she dealt with them personally, or assigned one of her sisters to them depending on if their tastes drifted to the more exotic women. Each day she questioned all the girls for any useful information. If there was one constant, it's that sex loosened men's tongues.