Roman Delight Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Aurelia's uncle sold her into slavery he had searched the villa and brothels for hidden treasure he was sure his brother had hidden, but was never able to find any of it. He even sent laborers to scour the area where Pompeii had been to see if they could find the villa there, certain that's where the money was hidden, but came back disappointed. He settled on stripping all the brothels of anything of value and sold off the slaves for a fraction of their worth but still accumulated several hundred thousand denarii. With that he went to Rome and bought a villa where he could host parties with the Patricians and worm his way into their graces to the point that he could con one of them into marrying one of their daughters and adopt him into their family giving him the patrician name he coveted.

Apparently his plan hadn't been going well. He still hadn't been able to arrange a marriage and each time he came back he sold off more belongings from the villa. Aurelia's sources suspected the next time he showed up he'd most likely sell the villa entirely. He had no steady source of income other than backing a few trade deals but he had no head for business so most of those barely make him any profit, certainly not enough for his lifestyle. His goal had been to marry into the patrician class then get elected to a public office allowing him to fleece the city's coffers.

After four months since her return, Aurelia was starting to get worried her uncle would never return to Neapolis. In that time she had even acquired four slaves for her special training. She wasn't ready to open the Amoratorium just yet, but she was hopeful that as demand for her girls rose and she acquired more slaves she would start utilizing it in the coming months. Before any of that could happen she had to eliminate her primary threat, her uncle, and he was taking his sweet time. Finally, she got word he was coming back to Neapolis and true to her information he was going to be selling the villa. He was hard pressed for coin and was getting rather desperate.

She watched, as the ship he was on, docked and he was carried off in an extravagant litter supported by eight slaves, as if he were some significant aristocrat. Every so often she would see him lean out yelling some obscenities and whipping the slaves. Her skin crawled at the sight of him. He had cruel sneer, pompous posture and lounged in the litter like the world owed him its existence. She made sure he was fed the information that she was now occupying the brothel and turning quite a tidy profit from it.

The next day he show up. She could hear his yells as his litter approached the brothel. This was follow by cursing as he was prevented from entering by Himadri.

"How dare you touch me!" she heard him yell in fury.

She calmly approached the vestibule.

"May I help you?" She inquired pleasantly as she entered the room.

He bristled as he turned to face her, his face filled with malice.

"Who the fuck are you!" he yelled spittle flying from his mouth.

"I own this fine establishment," she answered.

"Own?" he retorted. "You mean stole. This property belongs to me."

She presented him with the deed, signed by the magistrate, declaring her sole owner under a declaration of occupancy of abandoned property.

He snorted at the document paying it little attention.

"It would be a shame if something where to happen to this place," he threatened.

"We wouldn't want that," Aurelia replied smoothly. "How much do you want for it?

"This is a nice place, large, spacious, good location too," he said looking around trying to evaluate its current value. "Tell you what I'll let it go for 50,000 denarii."

"I'll tell you what," she replied. "I understand your selling your villa as well. I'll offer 100,000 for both. The villa and the brothel."

His eyes boggled at the offer, that was a lot more than he'd would have hoped, but greed quickly took over and he didn't even bother to question how she knew about the villa, but rather doubled down.

"Hah," he laughed. "The villa is worth twice that. 200,000. Not a denarii less."

"Fine," she agreed. "I'll stop by with the money and paperwork this afternoon."

He couldn't believe his fortune at finding such stupid, gullible person. He left to return to the villa. He only had a few hours to clear it of anything left of value. There wasn't much left as he had already sold all he could from it. All that remained now where the few useless slaves taking care of it and they couldn't even maintain it properly.

Aurelia and Himadri stopped by the forum to get the proper documents she needed from the magistrate. She also stopped by the temple to retrieve what remained of her money and took out a sizable loan for the rest of the 200,000 she needed.

When she arrived at the villa the steward opened the door. Aurelia gasped at the sight of him. His face was mottled black and blue, his lips swollen and two of his teeth had been knocked out. He had obviously been severely beaten by her uncle for some perceived slight or ineptitude. She tenderly took his hand and placed a small purse of coins in his palm.

"I will soon be the master of this domus, and all the slaves that reside here" she whispered in his ear. "There are a hundred gold aurei in this purse. You're going to hear some commotions coming from the other room and perhaps some screams for help. If that help is delayed I promise you your freedom. I have the emancipation scrolls on hand and enough coin for everyone here to start a new life as a freed man."

The slave looked in the purse seeing the gold was real. He tried to smile but the pain turned it into a grimace.

"Do what you must," he replied. "I'll see that the villa is deserted."

She entered the tablinum with Himadri right behind her heaving a small, but quite heavy, chest of gold coins. He eased it onto a table, one of the few furnishings left in the villa, causing it to creak and threatening to collapse under the weight of the chest. Her uncle opened the chest and stared greedily at the gold. Aurelia produced the deeds for the brothel and villa for him to sign.

"How did a Persian cunt like you get this kind of money?" he asked.

"I'm a business woman and trader," she replied simply.

He scrutinized her for a several moments, muttered some unintelligible curse, grabbed the quill she had brought and signed the scrolls.

She rolled up the scrolls and turned to him saying, "Pleasure doing business with you. Now, get the fuck out! I've got some gold to dig up."

"What are you talking about?" he asked suspiciously. "I tore this place apart, there is no gold."

"This house was owned by Lucius Aurelius Petroniun," she said. "He was one of the wealthiest men in the Campania region, although he never flaunted it like you do. You just have to know where to look."

His suspicion turned to rage as he withdrew a dagger.

"That gold is rightfully mine, you cunt!" he raged at her.

"But you just sold it," she reminded him.

"That is my gold!" He blustered his face turning red with fury. "Guards seize her!"

In answer to his command Himadri came back into the room with scimitar in hand.

Secundus' expression went from one of cruel superiority to confusion to fear as Himadri approached and placed the tip of his scimitar to his neck.

Aurelia walked around behind her uncle, picked up loose brick from the floor and knocked him on the back of the head. He dropped like a stone.

When he came to his head was throbbing and he was dangling with his hands tied above his head suspended from the ceiling. He glared at Aurelia, his face contorted with malice.

"Now uncle," she taunted. "Lets find that treasure you wanted so bad."

Recognition dawned on his face only to be replaced with pure hate, yet he remained defiant.

"Aurelia!" he spat. "How dare you! I don't know how you escaped but I am the heir to your father's fortune. I'll get you for this."

Himadri came forward with a large metal mallet. With a mighty swing, the mallet struck Secundus on the side of the knee, shattering the joint. He screamed in pain. A moment later the mallet shattered his other knee. His face was growing pale as he fought to stay conscious.

"I... I'll get you I swear!" he said through clenched teeth.

Aurelia ignored him and instead directed Himadri to a section of floor and with several hard swings of the mallet the mortar under the mosaic broke apart, collapsing into a hole. After clearing the debris Aurelia reached down into the hole and grabbed and handful of gold coins showing them to her uncle.

"Hmm, by my estimate, and fathers accounting, there has to be at least 500,000 denarii worth of gold here," she said.

"You think you're going to get away with this?" he shouted though the pain of his shattered knees.

"I do," she replied. "Have you noticed none of your slaves or guards have come to your aid?"

Secundus remained defiant but fear began to creep into his countenance.

"Please Aurelia," he pleaded, changing tact. "You don't want to do this. Just give me the gold and I'll be gone forever."

She put her hand out to Himadri who handed her his scimitar. She hefted the heavy Persian weapon and spun on her heal, slicing her uncle through the abdomen. His face went white with shock as his guts slowing protruded though the gash then cascaded out like a curtain of gore.

"I'll see you in Hades," he sputtered through clenched teeth.

She scoffed, "You already sent me to Hades but I've returned to claim your soul. Besides, Hades is too good for you."

She produced a lead sheet inscribed with a curse to Orcus. As she read through the curse his eyes grew wide with terror superseding his pain.

"I commend your soul to Orcus, punisher of all who break their oaths to family, to their duty, to their station. May he visit you with eternal torment from the moment you take your last breath. May he pluck your eyes, bite out your tongue, crush your genitals, eat your legs, tear off your arms and bath you in his fiery cauldron. This is your curse!" she read. With a stylus she inscribed his name on the lead sheet, rolled it up shoved into his gash, lodging it within his gore, her hand coming back bloody.

"No!" he shouted in terror. "Rescind your curse!"

He was growing hysterical but his life was quickly fading. His pleading continued while he endured the excruciating pain from his shattered knees and disembowelment, until he fell silent, losing consciousness from loss of blood. Moments later he was dead.

Himadri cut the ropes and the body fell to the ground with a squishy thud. He loaded the body in the back of a wagon and covered it with straw, returning an hour later having taken the body far into the country where he left it to be devoured by wild animals. While he was gone Aurelia dealt with the steward who had return with her uncle's entourage of slaves and guards.

She was true to her word. As heir apparent to her father's and uncle's estates the slaves now belonged to her. She had promised them payment and emancipation, and was ready with the legal documents and coins, followed by an offer of employment. She would still need a steward at the villa and guards for her brothels. All except one of the slaves accepted her offer. He had a lover in Rome and now that he was a freeman he could return and marry her. She did ask favor of him, in order to make her acquisition of her uncles estate legal and binding she needed proof of no will and his listed assets, both of which should be at the forum in Rome with the magistrate. She would pay him another thirty denarii when he returned with the documents.

Aurelia removed about 300,000 worth denarii from the treasure trove and sent the steward to locate a mason to repair the hole and restore the mosaic. Her plans called for fixing up the villa and turning it into a miniature palace, with the intent on hosting private soirees, by invitation only, to the visiting patricians and merchents from Rome. This would help her promote her elite girls and get her business back in the limelight.

Later that evening they returned to the brothel. Aurelia plopped down on the divan exhausted.

"Would you like some relief?" Himadri asked, licking his lips.

She smiled at him. "Absolutely!" she answered.

He knelt before her proceeded to eat her out with gusto of a hungry wolf, making her cum in mere minutes.

"How would you like to be a teacher?" she asked him. "The Amoratorium will need someone of your talent."

In a year's time, Aurelia transformed the villa into an exotic haven, the Amoratorium had been completely rebuilt, the brothel in Atella fixed up, and she had bought the brothel in Mesenum. Puteoli refused to sell so she found a new space to open. With the villa she acquired in Rome she was able to branch out from there as well, opening a new brothel there that could have competed with Nero's Domus Aurius. Each location had at least three of her highly trained prostitutes. Nkiru had become the madam at Neapolis with Fen in charge of Misenum, Yaling taking Atella and Anissa in Puteoli.

With the scrolls she acquired from the Prince she was able to teach techniques Zhi Zhou had likely never considered or heard of. Himadri was now one of the instructors at the school teaching what the sutras called cunnilingus. The importance and cost of the Rome brothel meant she spent most of her time in that great city making sure everything went according to plan.

The brothel itself contained several shrines to the gods love and lust, the largest going to Venus and Cupid, with others dedicated to Suadela, Priapus, Voluptas, as well as the gods mentioned in the sutras, Ishtar, Kamadeva and Rati. Statues adorned each shrine, each detailed as needed including the enormous erect cock of Priapus and curvy form Voluptas. The Venus and Cupid statues were much larger, had gold leaf for their hair, mother of pearl eyes and were painted to look as life like as possible.

In the entrance hall was an erotic statue of a pan and nymph in loves embrace. The floors were all covered in fine Persian rugs, or tiled with mosaics dedicated to gods, depicting various scenes. Her favorite was a scene with Venus and Mars called the Conception of Cupid. The walls were covered with frescos of erotic scenes between the gods, mortals and combinations of the two.

Part of her plan meant wooing Patricians who traveled to the Bay of Neapolis on holidays, enticing them to visit her brothels there. It was here, in the garden of her villa in Rome, that she now found herself naked and on her knees with two eager cocks in front of her, belonging to young Patrician men. She had her five best prostitutes with her as she hosted an orgy, celebrating the consummation of Ishtar, an obscure Akkadian festival marking her affair with Baal. Each of the women wore a gold Akkadian head-dress in the form of an eight pointed star, signifying them as the embodiment of Ishtar and men wore bronze laurel with stylized bull horns signifying them as Baal.

Aurelia opened a jar of expensive frankincense infused olive oil and anointed her body with the fragrant substance. She proceeded to rub the oil onto the cocks of the young men getting them nice and hard in the process. She took one of the young men into her mouth, sucking on him gently while swirling her tongue around his shaft and stroking his balls with a feather touch of her fingers, eliciting a moan of pleasure. She deftly switched to the other cock, repeating the process, while at the same time moving her hand to stroke the first cock which was nice and slippery from her saliva. Back and forth she went, moving from one cock to the other, sucking and stroking them until she could taste the salty tang of their pre-cum.

She pull one of them to the floor positioning him on some soft rugs, and mounted him, sliding his cock into her waiting pussy. His cock, slick with oil and saliva, slid in with no resistance and she rode him for a few moments, nice and slow. She instructed the second man to come up behind her and he entered her ass, easing into her tight confines. She loved being doubly penetrated like this. Two cocks always hit her in the right places. They attempted to thrust into her but their rhythm was off. To counter this she rocked back and forth bringing them in synch with her movements. She squeezed and released the muscles of her pussy and ass in quick succession creating a sensation these men had never felt before. It didn't take long before the man fucking her ass lost control and shot his load into her as he howled in victory. He pulled out leaving a glob of cum that rolled down onto the other man's cock, adding its lubrication. It was Aurelia's turn to cum now, she could feel it building up quickly, then hitting her full force. Her body shuddered and she screamed in ecstasy. This in turn caused the other man reach his pinnacle and he came seconds later, filling her pussy with cum.

The room was filled with the sound of slapping bodies, intermingled with moans and screams of pleasure. One by one the men came as each of the women expertly attended to them. As they recovered and began dressing Aurelia bid them a good day and invited them to visit one of the brothels in Campania while they were visiting the Bay of Neapolis.

"You women are incredible," one of the men piped up. "What's the name of the place? We'll defiantly be paying it a visit."

Aurelia smiled sweetly. "They are the best in the region," she boasted. "It's called Roman Delight."

The End