Roman slave

Story Info
A red-haired Celt is made a sex slave for the Roman camp.
845 words
4.06
13k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

The redheaded slave woman was on her back, tied to the bunk by a collar around her neck and shackles on each wrist. She was a stunning looking woman, a slave we had taken from the Celtic campaigns.

She started off as the concubine of one of the officers when she was first captured, but after he'd had his way with her regularly for several months he'd grown tired and given her to his squad. They'd used her for a few nights as well but once they'd needed to go back out on patrols they didn't have a way to keep her back at the fort. She was then turned over to the common lot, a row of canvas tents each with a cot and a different woman chained to it.

The common soldiers, looking for relief could come here and there were women in plenty for them to slake their lust, so long as they didn't mind the less than private nature of it.

One such soldier was looking at her now. Her red hair pillowed around her head and the short chain that held her collar to the headboard. Each of her wrist was likewise chained to the headboard, with just enough slack for her to reach her face but much else.

She had large, heavy breasts with light pink nipples. Despite being a slave for these several months she was actually plump, the officer she'd been given to feeding her well and little chance for exercise. She had a slightly darker patch of hair surrounding her pubic mound which was displayed for all to see, each knee tied separately and pulled toward the headboard, spreading her legs and displaying her sex, open for access.

The men would come in and with women tied such they could quickly hike their own tunics, exposing themselves and mount the women. Their legs lifted and spread, the women's pussy and ass available for the men to please themselves.

The soldier in front of her knelt on the bed, between her legs and lifted his tunic out of the way. He had already dropped his belt and other kit and nothing stood in the way between his prick and her pussy. He spit, letting his saliva lubricate the head of his cock as he pressed it against the entrance to her pussy. He slid in easily, the saliva unnecessary as she'd been used already this night and her cunt was slick with the seed of other men.

He grunted as his cock slid inside, feeling her pussy envelope him, wrapping him in her silken softness. Her breasts rocked back and forth on her chest as he pounded into her, each thrust causing her breasts to quake as his hips slammed against hers.

He pressed his hands against her thighs, pressing them back and spreading them wider, opening her even further as he pounded into her. She began making little moaning noises, her body involuntarily responding to the pressure inside her and against her clit. He moved his hands to her breasts, each taking one of her nipples between his thumb and fingers. He pulled, twisting the nipples as he used their leverage to pull her in to him as he thrust against her. She cried out, the pain in her nipples mingling with the pleasure she was feeling. Her tits stretched, her nipples stiff under his fingers as he pulled. His pace increased as he thrust inside her, his cock stretching her out and filling her up as his pubic bone pressed against her clit. She moaned, her head throwing back as her orgasm took her. She came loudly, screaming as the soldier also reached his climax and thrust into her more brutally than before, pulling on her nipples until she thought they were going to tear off.

He grunted, his head thrown back and his cock buried deep within her, his arms stretched in front of him, fingers gripping her nipples and stretching her tits as he leaned his weight back. Her scream of pleasure morphed to one of just pain as her orgasm subsided but the pressure on her tits increased. Finally, he released, his come pumping inside her spasming pussy. He pulled himself forward with her tits, letting go as they dropped back to her chest. Her nipples were and angry red but still standing stiffly at attention from her arousal. Her pussy continued to squeeze and milk his cock as he pumped his load in her.

The soldier got off her, standing and refastening his belt and kit he'd dropped on the floor. He turned and left the tent without a word to her. She breathed a sigh of relief, breath still short from the orgasm that had just crashed through her. She was hoping for a respite, time to recover and for the sting and ache in her tits to recede before she was forced to service any others.

With that thought she heard the sounds of camp momentarily louder as the tent flap opened and another soldier entered, looking her way...

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers