Romance and Unbridled Passion

Story Info
A weekend away with Carrie.
5k words
4.62
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Carrie. I love doing things for her. I love doing things to her. She is nothing short of my everything.

It had been a crazy week for both of us. She was covered up at work all week and exhausted when she got home. Luckily, due to the holiday, we had a three day weekend. We still do a good job of putting each other first but I just felt like it was time to get away for a few days and just focus on each other.

I booked us flights to Dallas. It was a relatively short flight yet it took us to a beautiful and romantic city full of things to do, places to eat and places to play. All of those things are important to us and we incorporate them into our lives as often as we can. I did some research and booked a room for three nights at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. This hotel got very high reviews and the pictures of the property and rooms were amazing. I wanted to spoil Carrie. I wanted her to feel like the princess that she is. This weekend was another step in showing her.

As always, I wanted to do it as a surprise. I didn't tell her to the last minute and, even though she was tired, she immediately perked up and the questions began.

"Where are we going?'

"It's a surprise" I replied.

"What do I need to bring? How do I need to dress?"

"As little as possible" I said in an only partly joking manner.

"Can you give me a hint?" She asked,

I decided to help here out and said, "Bring a dress, a few articles of your favorite lingerie, something comfortable to walk around in, and a bathing suit."

I quickly followed that with, "No underwear. You won't need it."

This brought a mischievous smile from her face and I also thought I could detect a slight moan. Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me but, then again, I know my Carrie and her naughty mind.

"You have 45 minutes to get packed and for us to get out the door."

Carrie ran towards our bedroom but turned around and ran back to me and kissed me. I pulled her close and took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwined in a romantic yet passionate dance. Reluctantly, I broke the kiss and told her that time was ticking away. I told her she had time for a shower and to pack but she needed to hurry. As she walked away hurriedly, I spanked her as and she laughed as she headed to the bathroom.

I heard the shower start and I peaked through the door to watch her undress. She bent over to tun the water on and I found myself getting hard just from watching something that simple. She is that sexy to me! I watched as she got into the shower and as she was running the soap over her beautiful skin and body. It was more than I could take and, even though I knew we had to hurry, I pulled my clothes off and got into the shower with her, pressing her against the wall and kissing her deeply. She could feel my hard cock pressing against her and she reached down to stroke it in her hand. I love her hand wrapped around my hard shaft like that. She knows just how to touch me and she has since the very first time she did.

I knew we had a flight to catch but I had to feel her just for a second. I took her right nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and was lightly biting and sucking it just to give her a different sensation. As I teased her breast my fingers found her pussy and the sexiest of moans slipped from her slightly parted lips. Her pussy was completely soaked and not from the shower water. It made me happy to know she was this excited and aroused already. She put her hand on top of mine and pressed my finger inside her, holding it there as she pressed her hips forward and rubbed herself against our hands.

I stopped her and withdrew my finger from her and whispered into her ear,

"We have to go."

"I need you to fuck me baby", was her reply.

"Baby, I swear, there is going to be more of that than you can even imagine over the next few days."

Carrie throws a bag together while I call an Uber and within about 10 minutes we were on our way to the airport. Carrie still didn't know where we were going but she was excited to find out. We sat in the back of the car as the attractive woman that was driving tried to make small talk. I couldn't really focus on her because I was completely lost in the absolutely beauty that was scooted up close to me with her hand wrapped in mine. I leaned over and kissed her,

"I want you", I whispered into her ear.

Carrie smiled at me and said, "I bet I want you more. I'm soaked already."

A devilish smile crossed my face and I felt my cock stir in my pants.

"Are you really?" I asked her and she nodded in the affirmative manner.

"Put you jacket over your lap. I need to feel for myself."

Initially Carrie was reluctant to do so but it only took a few strokes of my hand pressed against her crotch to allow me to slide my hand under the material along her waist and find her pussy. She was indeed soaked and she took in a deep breath when my finger found her clit. I used my middle finger to slowly run small circles around her ever swelling clit and I felt her legs part slightly.

The driver asked, "Where are you headed? Is this a business trip?"

"No", I replied, "This is simply a pleasure trip."

Carries chuckled slightly and I noticed that the driver kept looking in the rear view mirror. Could she see what I was doing? I wasn't sure but honestly, I didn't care at this point. Carrie had scooted even closet to me and I could feel her heart pounding against my the back of my arm. It doesn't take Carrie long to cum when I am using my fingers on her and I knew she was getting close. Carrie slid her hand under the jacket that was covering her waist and she put her hand on top of mine, although it was on the outside of her pants. I pressed my finger down her swollen lips and into her wet hole and I watched as Carrie's mouth parted slightly and she tried to be quiet. My finger was completely soaked and I withdrew my hand from inside her pants. Carrie looked at me almost disappointed but she knew she was getting too close to hold back.

"Everything okay back there?" Our driver asked.

"Yes, we are doing great."

"What airlines are you flying?"

"Southwest please" and with that, she pulled up right in front of the door to the ticket counter.

"Baby, I was so close to cumming all over your finger" Carrie exclaimed after we exited the car.

"I know you were. I can always tell. It gives you something to look forward to."

"I stopped and kissed her on the lips and told her, "I am going to spoil you this weekend. Spoil you like you deserve. I am also going to be very naughty with you. We may try some new things."

"What kind of things?" she curiously asked.

'You will see baby It will be fun."

At this point she found out we were flying to Dallas. I let her know I had us set up in a very nice hotel and had the next few days planned out for us. I just wanted her to relax and have fun.

As we boarded the plane, we were pretty fortunate because it was only about half full. Carrie and I sat towards the back of the plane with her seat by the window. It was a later flight so it was dark and the lights were already dimmed so people that wanted to could sleep. I could tell Carrie was very excited. Not only because of what we did in the ride to the airport but she was just excited to get away with me and excited about what adventures awaited the two of us.

As our flight took off, I kept looking at Carrie and was simply enthralled with her radiant beauty. She is a breathtaking woman with the softest skin, captivating eyes and a smile that will melt your heart. She is also the sexiest woman I have ever known and I counted myself lucky that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Just a few minutes in flight the flight attendant came by and asked if we wanted a blanket. I quickly accepted one, not just to keep Carrie from getting cold but it would provide ideal coverage for what I had planned. I covered Carrie with the blanket and I slid my hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy through her pants. I laid the palm of my hand flat between her parted legs and put a little pressure so she could feel it against her clit. I leaned towards her and asked her if she was getting wet?

"I haven't stop being wet since before we left the house"

"That's so good baby. You are going to be soaked for me all weekend."

I continued to stroke her through her pants and she was starting to lose herself in the pleasure. She would lift her hips slightly to position my hand right where it felt the best to her. She placed both of her hands on on her inner thighs and pressed her hands against her, just inches away from my hand. She was pulling at the material of her pants as her hips were pushing forward.

"You have me so soaked baby! I can feel it through my pants"

'I want to feel for myself" I whispered into her ear.

"Pull your pants down so I can put my finger in your pussy."

Carrie was a little nervous but the flight attendant was towards the middle of the plane getting people something to drink and the closest passengers to us were four rows away. Carrie lifted her hips and slid her pants down to her mid thighs, still perfectly concealed by the blanket. She opened her legs wider and allowed my easy access. She placed her hand on top of mine and she pushed my finger inside her. The sexiest moans oozed from her slightly parted lips and she laid her head back against the headrest. I slid my middle finger in and out of her pussy, pushing just far enough in to slightly massage her g-spot. She was so swollen and the walls of her pussy were satin like slick.

I leaned back to Carrie's ear, ran my tongue along the outside of it and then said,

"I want you to do something for me, first, keep touching yourself as I get something."

I reached into the backpack that I had brought on as a carry on and slid it from under the seat. I unzipped it and Carry watched intently as she was wondering what I was doing. I pulled out one of her toys (I brought several). It was a small flexible one that had a large head on it and an extension designed to fit snuggly against her clit. Carrie's eyes got big and she became a little embarrassed.

"I want you to take this toy and put it in your purse"

"Why?" she asked.

"I want you to take it into the bathroom and I want you to fuck yourself with it for a few minutes."

"Are you serious?" she inquired.

"I am dead serious baby, AND, I want you to take your cell phone with you and take pictures of it inside you. Then, I want to see the photos when you come back to the seat."

"I don't know how much I can take" Carrie said, "I am very close to cumming."

"If you can hold back, try to. If not, I understand and want you to cum."

Carrie smiled at me and pulled her pants back up, put the toy in her purse and I stepped into the aisle to let her pass. As she walked past me, I pressed my cock against her ass so she could feel how hard I was for her. She looked back at me, excited by how hard I was and excited by the moment.

Carried entered the small bathroom anxiously and locked the door. She put the lid down on the toilet and pulled her pants all the way down and off of one leg. She reached into her purse and removed the toy and positioned herself to accept it. Carrie knew she was very wet but she was shocked at just how wet she actually was. She rubbed the toy on her sopping wet pussy for a few seconds and then pushed the head into herself as an audible moan escaped her lips. She loved this toy. It wasn't really big but the head vibrated right on her g-spot and the rabbit ears at the top cradled her clit on each side and had just the right power to make her tingle all over.

Carrie fucked herself slowly at first and then turned the vibration on and, between all of the touching leading to this moment and the naughtiness of what she was doing, she was immediately very close to having an orgasm. Both of her hands covered the toy and she fucked herself with it as she tried to be quiet. She was getting completely lost in the feeling and suddenly remembered that she was supposed to take pictures for me. Carrie reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. This actually increased her excitement because she knew this would make me crazy.

Carrie has taken pictures for me several times and sent them to me to make sure I knew she was thinking of me but these would be even more special because of the excitement of the moment and of the weekend. Carrie positioned the camera and took a quick shot of the toy inside her and also one from the top showing her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening in the dim light.

Carrie put the phone down and proceeded to fuck her pussy with the toy at a faster pace. She was so close to the orgasm that she craved and it was time to give it to herself. She pushed the toy in as deep as it would go and placed the vibrating ears of the toy directly on her clit. Within just a couple of seconds her orgasm was upon her and she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to. She felt the pulsing in her pussy and her legs stiffened as she held her breath, her orgasm crashing through her body like a climatic avalanche. Her juices ran freely from her pussy and ran out of her an onto her ass and thighs.

She removed the toy slowly from her trembling pussy and brought it to her mouth where she licked the saturated head of the toy. She did this partially to taste herself but even more so to be able to tell me that she did it because she knew that always got me insanely horny for her. Carrie took a deep breath and had to dry herself off a little before returning to the seat. She washed her toy, took a deep breath and looked in the mirror realizing that it was a good thing the plane was dark because she was flush with her orgasmic afterglow.

Carrie left the bathroom and walked the few steps to our seat. I got up and smiled at her and she greeted me with her own seductive smile. She sat down next to me and I put my hand on her leg. She was still shaking.

"You made yourself cum didn't you?' I asked.

"I couldn't help it baby, I was so horny and you had me so close before I even went in there."

"That's okay baby, I knew you would and I was actually hoping that you were that excited. Did you cum hard?"

"Very hard!" she answered, still trying to catch her breath. "Want to see?"

"Of course I do! My cock has been throbbing just knowing what you were doing in there." I whispered.

" It was so hard to contain myself."

Carrie pulled out her phone and showed my the pictures. My cock literally jumped in my pants. It was completely swollen and hard as a diamond. The pictures were so sexy! I wanted her so much at that very moment and knew I was close to exploding.

Carrie smiled at me and put the blanket over both of us. She reached under the blanket and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Is that for me?" she asked seductively.

"Always baby. Always."

Carrie then leaned over to my ear and told me that she had licked the head of her toy clean after she came on it. With her hand on my cock, she felt it push forward against my pants.

"I want to touch it." She said.

"You already are baby"

"No, I want to wrap my fingers around it. I want to feel your cock pulse in my hand."

About that time the flight attendant walked up and asked us if we wanted anything to drink.

'I would love some water. I am very thirsty." Carrie replied.

"And for you sir?"

I almost couldn't speak I was so excited but managed to answer, "The same for me."

Carrie started to undo my pants and I stopped her briefly.

"She will be back soon. Maybe you should wait."

"She saw me come out of the bathroom and I am pretty sure she could tell I was quite flushed. She might already know I am touching you." Carrie said confidently.

Carrie undid my pants and breathed very heavy when she freed my throbbing cock from my pants and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She lightly ran her fingers up and down the tight skin and then ran her fingertips under the head of my cock causing me to jump forward involuntarily. Then she put her finger at the top of my head and felt the ample amount of precum that had developed on the tip. She rolled her finger around it, coating her finger and then put it in her mouth. Carrie always tells me she loves to taste me and it drives me insane that she wants me that much.

Carrie started to stroke me under the blanket when suddenly the flight attendant returned with our waters. I was sure she had to notice that there was quite the bulge under the blanket. She just handed us our waters and smiled as she went back to work.

"You think she noticed?" I asked softly,

"I don't care if she did. It probably made her horny too." Carrie quickly responded.

Carrie's hand slid up and the down the swollen shaft of my cock. I know she could feel it throbbing and she could feel the veins protruding and pulsing as she squeezed me a little harder. I had to put my hand on top of hers to make her stop or I was going to explode all over her hand, the blanket and my clothes.

"Sorry baby, I will make a huge mess." I said.

"You can go in the bathroom like I did and relieve yourself".

"No baby, I am saving this load for you. You deserve to feel it splash against the inner walls of your pussy."

Carrie smiled and said, "Now that is what I want. You promise to fuck me good when we get to the hotel?"

"Of course I do baby."

Carrie reluctantly removed her hand from my cock and I adjusted my pants and got them buttoned back up. It was a good thing because the pilot announced that we were in our final descent into Dallas.

After we landed we hurried to our Uber ride and headed toward the hotel. It was so hard to keep my hands off of her. I was ready to kiss every single inch of her. I craved her. I knew she desired me as much as I did her. That's what made it so amazing.

We pulled up in front of the hotel and it was really beautiful. Carrie seemed to be very happy and excited. It was pretty late now but we were in no hurry. No places to be. No phone calls. Just each other.

I went to the front desk in the elegant lobby, checked in and got our key. We got onto the elevator and headed up. I moved the luggage to the side, wrapped my fingers with Carrie's and leaned her against the wall of the elevator. I kissed her deeply, pressing my right thigh between her legs and pressed it against her crotch. The kiss got deeper and she started to grind herself against my thigh. It was tempting to stop the elevator right there and just ravish her. I didn't even want to wait to get into the hotel room because I longed for her that much.

We walked down the hallway to the room, our hearts pounding and our bodies on fire. As soon as we walked in the door, I noticed a nice, large chair sitting in the corner. The arms on it were padded and I wanted to out Carrie in it right away. I couldn't wait another second. I took her by the hand and sat her down in the chair. I walked behind the chair and ran my fingers through her hair and across her face. I ran my fingers across her lips and she sucked my finger into her mouth, teasing me by giving me a preview of what was going to happen when she took my cock in her mouth.

I slid my hands down her shoulders and to her breast. I rubbed her nipples through the material of her blouse. Her nipples were already hard and very sensitive. When I touched them she moaned loudly and placed her hands on top of mine. Together we massaged her breast as I watched her squirm in the chair.

"Your hands feel so good baby", Carrie remarked.

I then put my hand inside the opening of her blouse and found her bare breast. I massaged both of her nipples at the same time, rubbing my forefinger over them and also lightly rolling them between my fingers. I continued this for several minutes and watched as Carrie put her hands on the crotch of her pants and started rubbing lightly up and down the length of her pussy.

12