Romance and Unbridled Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you know that drives me crazy!" I exclaimed.

Carrie responded with a audible moan and I knew she liked feeling three hands on her most sensitive parts, even if one of them was her own. I just watched as she rubbed herself. I leaned into her right ear and ran my tongue along the outer part of her ear. This caused her to shudder.

"Are you wet for me baby?"

"I am drenched baby. I feel it through my pants.

I removed my hands and walked around the chair until I was in front of her. I stood directly in front of her and pulled my pants down revealing my swollen cock. Carrie smiled and reach of to take it in her hand.

"Can I have it baby?" Carrie asked.

"It's yours baby. You can have it anytime you want it."

Carrie leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. Once again, it was covered with precum which only excited her more. She licked the head and swirled her tongue around it. She held the base of my cock and ran her tongue down the length.

"Baby, you are so hard." Carrie said excitedly.

She then put both lips around the head and pushed my cock into her mouth. She withdrew it to the edge of her lips and then repeated the same pattern over and over. My knees were weak because of how much pleasure she was making me feel. I put my hands on her head and ran my fingers through her hair as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth over and over again. Carrie held the shaft with one hand and used the other hand to rub my balls lightly. My balls were tight and she knew that was a sign that I could explode at any time. I could feel myself getting too close and I stopped her and withdrew my cock from her mouth.

I then put one of her legs on the arm of the couch and then the other. I got on my knees in front of her and proceeded to put my face between her open legs, even though she was still wearing her pants. I wanted her to feel my tongue pressing against her through her pants because I knew it would drive her wild. Carrie put one hand on the back of my head and the other inside her blouse where she massaged her nipple. Some of the time she would have her eyes closed and other times she was watching what I was doing.

I could feel the wetness through her pants, just as she said. I loved doing this to her but I needed her hot and wet pussy on my face. I needed to feel it. I needed to taste it.

I stopped what I was doing and I reached up to remove her pants. Carrie lifted her hips and I slid her pants own her legs and took them off of her. I pushed her legs back apart and they rested once again on the arms of the chair. Her beautiful and delicious pussy was right in front of my face.

I wasted no time in putting my tongue on her. I started just below the opening and slowly moved my tongue up her wet slit, capturing her juices on my tongue as I worked my way up. My tongue licked her lips and I could feel how swollen they were. I then pushed my tongue inside her, fucking her with the tip. I could hear her breathing rapidly and encouraging me with the sounds coming from her mouth.

I then took my finger and pushed it inside her causing her hips to buck wildly for a moment as she fucked my finger. I then found her clit with my tongue and I rolled my tongue around her hard button. I looked up at Carrie and she was now rubbing her nipples with both hands and squeezing her breast. This only drove me crazier.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and used my finger to find her g-spot. I rubbed her g-spot with my finger tip. She was so swollen inside and her moans were now at a different level. Carrie was breathing rapidly now and her hips were moving involuntarily.

"Baby, I am going to cum. I am going to cum on your face."

This only made me more determined. I wanted her cum all over my face. I wanted, no, I needed, to taste her.

Carrie started trembling and I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my finger. Her fingers were rubbing her nipples at a harder pace now. Suddenly Carrie held her breath and went limp as her orgasm took over ever part of her body. She was shaking and she had gotten very sensitive. I withdrew my finger and my lips from her clit as she tried to calm down.

"Bend over baby. I need to fuck your sweet pussy." I said.

Carrie turned around in the chair and bent her knees onto the chair, her sexy ass raised to the perfect level for my cock. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock and guided it into her as I pushed forward, filling her completely with my cock. I could still feel the walls of her pussy pulsing. The sound she made as I pushed myself deep into her was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard.

I started sliding slowly in and out of her. I would pull myself almost completely out of her and then push deep back into her. Sometimes the strokes were very slow and sometimes I would thrust a little harder. I could feel my orgasm building inside. I knew it wouldn't be long.

I continued to slide in and out of Carrie and our breathing was deep and rapid. Moans were escaping both of our bodies and the smell of sex filled the room. I took my finger and reached around to rub her clit. She was still sensitive so I had to be careful. I got her wetness all over my finger and I began to rub my finger lightly over her ass, just putting pressure but not penetrating her.

Suddenly Carried announced, "I am going to cum again baby! Please cum inside my pussy!"

I felt her squeeze and I felt my orgasm begin to shoot up through the length of my cock and I told Carrie I was going to cum inside her. About that time, I felt my cock erupt and it shot stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into her pussy. She pushed me deep inside her and verbally encouraged ever pulse that shot more cum into her pussy.

My legs were shaking and I had to prop myself up with my hands on the chair just to stand. I had no idea how much I had cum but it was as powerful an orgasm as I could ever imagine. All the teasing led to this moment and it was amazing.

It was only the beginning...

12