Romance and Unbridled Passion Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
The last part of our sexy weekend away.
4.4k words
4.67
3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last full day and night of our naughty and adventurous weekend was ahead of us. We slept in just a little while and woke up to a cloud covered and rainy morning. It was supposed to do this until around noon so we decided to take our time moving around. We laid in bed and she placed her body firmly against mine. Her warm skin against mine, our hearts beating together. I played with her hair and kissed her all over her face. Soft, gentle kisses. We talked for several minutes and laughed as we always do. Mostly about the most random and silly things that make us laugh together.

"Take a shower with me." I told her.

"I'll think about it." Carrie sarcastically answered.

I got up, went into the bathroom and Carrie followed shortly after, brushing her teeth as I was starting the shower. I stepped in and Carrie joined me quickly thereafter. I moved her under the water and, after she got her hair wet, I took the shampoo and started to wash her hair, her back up against me. I was massaging her scalp as I washed her hair and she seemed to be enjoying this quite a bit. We rinsed her hair of the shampoo and she again leaned back against me, this time she took her hand and reached for my cock. I was already getting hard just from being in the shower with my beautiful girl but as soon as her hand found my cock and she wrapped her fingers around it she could feel me immediately get harder in her hand.

"Is that for me?"

"It always is." I whispered in her ear.

As she slowly squeezed and stroked my cock, I took both hands and began to play with her perfect breast and hard nipples. I massaged her breast in my hand and then rubbed her nipples under the warm water that was flowing over her skin. Her nipples hardened very quickly and she moaned as I lightly pinched them between my fingers. She squeezed my cock harder in her hand and was stroking me faster and I made her stop.

"Hold on baby, I have another plan."

Carrie was a little frustrated that I made her stop but I assured her it would be worth it.

Carrie got out of the shower and I helped dry her off.

"Go in the bedroom and put your robe on. Just your robe." I told her.

I dried myself off and walked into the bedroom and she was wearing a satin, black robe I had gotten for her. She looked so sexy standing there in front of me, her cleavage showing and her nipples hard through the material. I reached into my bag and pulled out a blindfold which I slipped over her head. covering her eyes. I then took her by the hand and led her into the front room. The blinds were open but I didn't care. I led her to the couch.

"Sit down on the couch baby."

"Now open your legs for me and play with your pussy."

Carrie grinned and then leaned back, opened her legs and put her feet on the couch. I could clearly see her clean shaven pussy and I watched as she slid her finger between her lips and I could instantly see that her juices were flowing freely from her pussy as she began to rub her clit between her fingers. She moaned as she slipped a finger inside. I sat in front of her and stroked my hard cock for a few minutes as I watched this beautiful, sexy woman stroke her swollen clit for me.

"Get on your knees for me." I requested.

Carrie did as I asked her to do.

"Rub your nipples for me."

Carrie parted the fabric of her robe and began toying with her erect nipples. She couldn't see me but I began to stroke my cock harder, just a few feet away from her.

"I'm stroking my cock for you baby."

Carrie moaned and said, "Oh yes baby."

"I want your to rub your clit for me now."

Carrie was on her knees and reached down and began once again to rub her saturated pussy. I could hear the sounds of her wetness.As she was rubbing I stood up and walked in front of her. I stood there with my cock a few inches from her face.

"Keep rubbing yourself with one hand and take me in your mouth. I want to feel and watch you suck my cock."

I watched her hand between her legs, her fingers teasing her sopping wet pussy. This excited her and I knew it. She loves to have me in her mouth and often mentions being on her knees in front of me doing so. Carrie reached her hand up and took my cock into her fingers. Initially she just licked the head, tasting the precum on the tip and her moans showed me she approved of what was already happening to my body. Carrie ran her tongue all over the very swollen head of my cock. My cock jerked involuntarily as her tongue hit just the right spots.

After teasing the head of my cock with her soft tongue, she lowered her mouth to my balls and licked slowly up the underside of my shaft. I watched her every move. It was like watching the perfect porn that I was lucky enough to actually be living. Carrie made me feel like that all of the time. Men dream of being with an intelligent, funny woman that is an absolute tiger in bed. Carrie is all of that to me and so much more. I am such a lucky man!

I watched as Carrie took the head of my throbbing member into her warm mouth. She then slowly slid it down the length of my cock and she pushed her finger inside herself at the same time. I felt the pleasure she was feeling through the moans of pleasure that flowed from her lips. I reached with both hands and put them on her head and played with her hair as my cock disappeared into her mouth over and over.

"Oh fuck Baby, that feels amazing."

The intensity of her mouth matched the intensity of her fingers that she was using to pleasure herself. I could sense that she was close to making herself cum. Her whole body gives it away and it is the sexiest thing in the world to see and hear. Just knowing she is about to explode accelerates my own orgasm.

"You are going to make me cum soon baby. Really soon."

Carrie increased the pressure on my cock and she was now grinding against her own hand. She started moaning faster and her body was in it's own orgasmic peak as I held her head tight and the cum from my cock was now shooting into her mouth in one spastic pulse after the other. Carrie was swallowing every drop. I eased the pressure I was holding on the back of her head and watched as her body shook from the end of the orgasm that gripped her. She squeezed my cock in her hand to get the last drop of cum out of me and then she licked it off with her tongue.

"I got even wetter when I put you in my mouth. That makes me crazy Baby."

I helped her to her feet, knowing her legs may be a little shaky and I removed the blindfold and looked into her beautiful loving eyes.

"You are amazing Carrie. Absolutely amazing."

Carrie got dressed and decided to go downstairs to get us some coffee. I took care of a few quick email things and waited on the bed for her to come back. Quite a while passed and she still hadn't returned. I dressed, went downstairs and found her talking with an attractive strawberry blonde woman that looked like she was about 35 years old. This didn't surprise me because Carrie makes friends very easily. She saw me and waved me over.

"Hi baby. This is Emilee. We were just talking over some coffee."

I extended my hand and shook hers.

"Nice to meet you."

I noticed that Emilee seemed a little red like she was blushing but I didn't think twice about it. Carrie said goodbye and took me by the hand and we walked back to the room.

We got ready to go out and do a some window shopping (or maybe real shopping) and to get a bite to eat for lunch. Often in our lives, we get a late start because we have sex so often. Today was no different.

We went into several stores and even bought a few things for Carrie that she looked really sexy in. We went to another Mexican restaurant that was well known in the area and we sat there and flirted across the table.

"Your mouth felt so good this morning baby." I told her, reminiscing about the morning.

'My mouth loves your cock."

We continued to verbally tease each other for all of lunch. I paid the check and as we were leaving, Carrie stopped me and leaned into my ear.

"My pants are soaked."

"How did that happen?" I asked

"You know exactly how it happened. Just talking about this morning got me this way. Plus, I know a secret."

"What secret is that?" I inquired.

"I can't tell you. At least not yet."

While we were sitting at the table, Carrie continued to flirt with me and she knew it was driving me crazy. My cock was already engorged with blood and pressing against my pants under the table.

'Come sit next to me for a moment." I said.

Carrie got up and I scooted into the booth further and she sat next to me. I took her hand and placed it on the crotch of my pants so she could feel how hard I was.

.

"How did that happen?" Carrie said, searching for an answer she already knew the answer to.

"You. You make me that way all of the time." I answered as a naughty smile crossed her face.

I placed my hand on top of hers and rubbed her hand back and forth over the outline of my swollen member. I knew she loves feeling me that way and she absolutely gets off knowing she caused it.

As we were walking down the sidewalk I had an overwhelming desire to kiss Carrie so I stopped her right where she stood, put my hands on her face and I kissed her. Not just a light kiss, but a deeper kiss. I really didn't care who saw us. This was my beautiful girl and I wanted everyone to know it.

We took the long walk back to the hotel just as it was getting dark. As we walked through the lobby I noticed that Carrie was texting someone but I didn't think anything of it.

As we got onto the elevator, no one else was on. I turned to Carrie and pressed her against the wall and kissed her feverishly. I pressed my body against hers and she allowed my right thigh to slide between her legs. As we kissed waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor, Carrie began to grind her crotch against my thigh. If the elevator had stopped, I would have fucked her right there.

The elevator door opened, and we grabbed the shopping bags and headed directly to our room. The moment we walked through the door, I grabbed Carrie and kissed her passionately as I walked her slowly backwards toward the bed. I laid her on the bed and interlocked my fingers with hers and held them over her head as I kissed her with a desire that few people have ever experienced before. The love I have for her is beyond measure and it grows every single second.

The kiss only intensified with each passing moment and I positioned myself between her legs so she could feel my throbbing cock pressed against her crotch and I slowly began to grind against her, only the thin fabric of our clothing separating us. I moved my waist down and slid back up against her so she could feel my entire length against her. I continued to hold her hands above her head and my lips ran down her neck and ear. I ran my tongue along the outline of her ear and whispered,

"I love you and want you so much."

"Let's go into the room with the hot tub." Carrie suddenly recommended.

This was fine with me because it was certainly a perk of having this nice room and we needed to take advantage of it.

I helped her up off the bed and we walked into the front room. Once we got there, I sat her down on the couch and began to remove her pants. I slid then down her legs and left just her panties on. I took her right foot,put it up on my chest and I began to kiss her foot and ankle and slowly worked my way up her calf and to her knee. I took my time alternating between soft kisses and my tongue leaving a saliva trail along her skin. I listened to her breathe and moan, paying attention to every single sound.

I worked my lips and tongue to the inside of her thigh and slowly to the crease where her leg and crotch meet and I ran my tongue back and forth along her warm skin before slowly moving my way toward her wonderful and perfect pussy. As I got closer, I could smell the perfect scent of her sex and it increased my arousal multiple times over. I wanted to devour her, but I took my time, cherishing the privilege I have of being with this woman.

My tongue hit the material of her panties and she could feel my warm breath through them. I was delighted to quickly discover that she was absolutely drenched, her delicious wetness soaked through the crotch of her panties where I placed my tongue and tasted her.

"Oh fuck baby." Carrie moaned softly as she lifted her hips to meet my tongue.

I moved my tongue across her panties softly, but with enough pressure that she could feel it there. I wanted to tease her and have her aching for more soon.

I pushed my tongue harder against her clit and then began to move my tongue against her swollen clit in small circles at first and then spelling out, "I love you" with the movements. I don't know if she noticed but I certainly knew it and felt it and it was another way of telling her.

I continued licking her through her drenched underwear and she placed one hand on my head and played with my hair and the other hand caressed her nipples under her now unbuttoned blouse. Seeing this made me even crazier and I had to taste her without anything between us.

I used my fingers and pulled her panties to the side and slid my tongue up and down the puffy lips of her pussy, tasting her and letting her feel my desire for her. I heard her moan loudly and her hand pulled my head tighter against her and she began to grind against my face, covering my lips and tongue with her sweet nectar.

Carrie had unbuttoned her blouse completely now and it was hanging up, her fingers playing with her nipples both on top of her bra and under the edges. Part of the time her head was thrown back as she was lost in the moment and other times, she was watching me as I pleasured her with my tongue. I would roll my eyes up to see what she was doing, and I thought I caught her looking out the large open window of our room. It hit me then that whomever was in the top floor room on the other side could see right into our room.

"Do you want me to shut the blinds?" I asked her.

"No baby, I don't want you to. I want you to keep doing exactly what you are."

I sensed that she was very close to having an orgasm based on her breathing and the movements of her body.

"Hold on baby. I don't want to cum yet." She suddenly told me.

Carrie stood up and took me by the hand and had me sit on the corner of the hot tub, close to the window. She unbuckled my pants and slid them down, my hard cock bulging forward against my underwear. She could see where the precum had formed on my underwear and smiled as she looked up at me, leaned forward and tasted my precum through my underwear before grabbing the waist band and sliding them down my legs and to the floor.

She reached behind me and grabbed my ass with both of her hands and used only her lips and tongue to tease my cock. I watched her as her tongue slid down my shaft and to my balls where she lingered for just a few seconds before going back up my shaft with her tongue. She circled the sensitive head with her tongue and watched as my cock literally jumped up. She then took the head in her mouth and my cock disappeared into her mouth a little at a time as she began to satisfy my need for her with her perfect mouth.

I watched as she treated my cock like she couldn't get enough of it. She teased it with her lips and tongue sometimes just touching the top and other times eagerly swallowing it into her throat. Her passion was at a new level and she seemed like she couldn't get enough of me.

"Just lick the tip baby." I told her.

She knew that this was a sign that I was close to cumming and she did as I asked, teasing me more softly but knowing she was building me up for an epic orgasm.

Carrie stopped and stood up and bent over the hot tub.

"I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me from behind."

She didn't have to request that but once. There is nothing like the feeling of sliding inside her. It feels more amazing now than it did the first time I ever had the honor of doing it. I thought that was the best feeling I had ever had in my life but, like her, it get's better every single day.

I positioned myself behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit and right when I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance, she pushed back against me, sliding me all of the way inside her in one motion. We both moaned out loud and I began to work my cock in and out of her, very slowly at first but then mixing in both speed and thrust.

"Oh baby, I love your cock. It's perfect." Carrie enthusiastically told me.

"It's yours baby. It's yours forever." I proudly reassured her.

I pushed deep inside her and pulled almost all of the way out before filling her once again.

I used my right hand to spank Carrie's ass a few times causing her to moan and I could feel her squeeze me inside her. This caused my cock to react and she felt it swell and move inside her causing both of us to voice our excitement and pleasure.

I took my right hand and reached around her and found her clit and began to massage it. I was wondering if she would be able to handle her most sensitive areas being stimulated all at once. Based on how she was moving and the noises she was making, she was loving it.

"Let's move to the couch. I want to get on top of you."

We moved to the couch which was right next to the window and I sat down on the couch with Carrie in front of me.

"Before you get on top of me, I want you to lick your pussy juices off of my cock. I want you to taste yourself like I get to taste you."

Carrie knelt down in front of me and ran her tongue along my hard, engorged cock, tasting her wetness that covered my cock.

"Baby, that is so hot." I told her as she continued to lick every inch of me.

Carrie stood up and straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock which fits perfectly inside her pussy. Our bodies, minds and hearts are perfectly aligned.

As my cock buried inside her, I took her breast in my hands and played with her nipples and then sucked them into my mouth, rolling my tongue over them and pulling them lightly with my lips and teeth.

Carrie was grinding herself against my cock and I could feel the wetness flowing freely from her pussy, running down my cock and balls.

Suddenly she stopped and was looking at the window and smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked her.

"Remember meeting Emilee this morning? She is watching us right now."

This kind of startled me and I asked,

"How do you know? Why would you think that?"

"Two reasons. The reason I took so long this morning is Emilee approached me this morning and asked if I was in the fancy room on the top floor?"

"How did she know that?" I inquired.

"I wondered the same thing so I asked her and she blushed a little and told me she could see us in there. At first I was mortified, especially knowing what we had been doing and I also got a little embarrassed. She noticed and told me not to be embarrassed, that it was the best shows she had seen!"

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I sure am. She told me she really enjoyed watching us and it was as excited as she has been in a very long time."

"How did it make you feel?" I asked as she continued to grind her tight, sweet pussy against me.

"At first I was a little embarrassed but then it became pretty arousing actually knowing someone was watching us. She gave me her phone number and asked me to text her if we were going to be playing again. That's who I was texting when we walked back in. Are you okay with it?"

"Sure I am. It's pretty hot that people are so aroused by our sex life and I can't blame them!" I told her excitedly.

"The second way I know is I can see her in her room."

I looked across the way and, sure enough, I could see her sitting in a chair with just the lamp on and she was clearly playing with herself as she watched us. I know how exciting it is to watch Carrie so I could imagine what she was feeling watching us. Carrie and I are not shy about being affectionate in front of anyone but this was way beyond that and honestly, it was pretty fucking hot.

12