Romance and Unbridled Passion Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you are okay with it?" I asked.

Carrie grinned and said,

"Why do you think I moved us in here?"

Carrie turned her focus back to me and put her hands on top of mine and lifted them to her boobs and we played with them together which only heightens my excitement. I love when she wants us to touch her together.

After several minutes of doing this Carrie stopped and stood up and sat back down on my cock with her back to me and her legs opened up and on the outside of mine. She put her hands on my knees to give herself leverage and rode my cock with a great deal of enthusiasm.

"Can you see her?" Carrie asked me.

I looked back over and you could clearly see Emilee with her legs open and over the arms of the chair as she was rubbing her own pussy watching us.

As Carrie was watching our voyeuristic friend, I spanked her on the ass several times and also lightly played with her ass causing her to moan loudly.

"Yes baby. Yes." She said encouraging me.

Again, Carrie stopped and pulled herself off of me and turned back around facing me and straddled me again.

"I am so close to cumming and have been holding back but I want you to cum with me. I want to feel your cock harden and fill me with your beautiful cum."

I kissed Carrie deeply as she bounced and grounded herself against me. We were completely getting lost in each other and the magnificent pleasure of the moment.

We both looked back over at Emilee and you could see that the pace of her hand had quickened and we sensed that she was soon also reaching the point of no return.

"Fuck baby. Oh fuck I'm going to cum on your cock!"

"Yes baby. Cum with me. I am about to cum!" I answered her passion with my own.

Carries body began to tremble and her mouth was open and her breathing was heavy. I could feel my orgasm build like it started at the bottom of my feet and was rocketing through my body ready to fill her pussy with my cum. I could feel her orgasmic spasms squeezing my cock as I felt my cum explode from my cock and splash against the walls of her perfect, tight pussy.

Carrie's body stiffened at the same time and she seemed to hold her breath for a long time as her body convulsed under the weight of the pleasure she was feeling.

Carrie leaned forward and laid her head on my shoulder facing toward Emilee's room just in time to see her turn the light out.

Carrie and I were pretty sure that all three of us, even the one that wasn't even in the same room, had just had the most intense orgasms of our lives.

I took Carrie's face in my hands and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"You are the love of my life and I will spend the rest of my life showing you."

12