Romance Triggered

Story Info
Two adults open to having a fling manoeuvre.
4.4k words
4.45
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Australian Wayne Roberts (41) was seated alongside the left-hand aisle of a 3-seat row in the jet on the second leg of his domestic flight from Dubbo via Sydney to the Sunshine north of Brisbane, Queensland.

The rural veterinarian was beginning to relax, thinking sun, sand, surf while being loosely flopped on a deckchair nursing a beer and eyeing scantily-dressed well-sculptured females among the passing parade of beachgoers.

Perving?

"Call it what you wish," he sighed happily.

The local area where the veterinarian practiced with two partners was a 5-hour drive to Sydney (9 hours' drive to Melbourne). On this occasion, he'd chosen to fly to his north-eastern destination because of the longer distance.

Next to him were Martha, who lived in a retirement village in Wagga Wagga and beside the window was an attractive dark-hair woman probably in her early forties.

Chatty Martha, who was a widow and had four children and five grandchildren, returned from the toilet for the second time within the first hour. As Wayne rose to allow her get back to her seat, she apologised for disturbing him and whispered, "Bladder problem you know."

Wayne didn't know but suggested she might be more comfortable sitting in his aisle seat for easier exit.

"Oh, marvellous, you are so thoughtful, Zane (sic)," she smiled, with Wayne moving alongside the woman in the window seat who was reading what he'd guessed was a tear-jerker paperback.

"Hi, I'm Wayne Roberts."

She eyed him, curiously.

Martha called, "Ellie, his name is Zane (sic). He offered to swap seats with me so I could get out to stretch my legs easier."

"Oh, that was kind of you Zane (sic). I'm Ellie Fields."

Wayne said, "Ah, I thought you looked a little familiar. You're an Australian drama actress whom I've seen on television."

"Yes, but I switched to directing late last year."

Wayne nodded and said how interesting. He had no idea that a romance between Ellie and him was in the process of triggering and probably neither would have Ellie, who was married.

Ellie asked what his vocation was and Wayne said he worked with two other vets in a rural joint practice and he mainly attended to horses.

Ellie asked why did he choose to specialise in horses and Wayne said he was raised on a cattle and grain farm an hour and a half beyond Dubbo. He became a pony club member at the age of six, becoming enthusiastic about horses and how they related to their rider. He advanced to compete in equestrian events from the age of 12 until leaving for university six years later.

Martha called, "You two have settled in fine and I'll take a nap. Isn't she pretty, Wayne (tick)?"

"Indeed, and possesses great conformation," said the vet.

Ellie, after looking at him with one eye-brown raised over the use of the word 'conformation', leaned into him and whispered an apology for mistakenly calling him Zane.

"That's okay, you're forgiven. Wow, you certainly smell immensely better than any horse.

She giggled beautifully.

"Is you perfume Coco Chanel?"

"Oh, good boy. Does your wife wear it?"

"My wife Liz died in a sky-diving accident three years ago. I began casual dating last year and gradually noticed women's more refined perfumes and learned to identify a few. Liz, being an outdoor type, only splashed on scent when going out or when guests were due to arrive. She had little interest in make-up apart from moisturisers incorporating high-rated sunblock."

"Then you'd have little interest in me," laughed Ellie easily.

Wayne glanced at her fairly prominent breasts and then the left hand on the now-closed paperback, noticing the wedding and engagement rings.

He sighed and she intoned there was no need to reply to her comment.

"Please order me a vodka and tonic, I can hear bottles rattling on the pre-lunch drinks trolley approaching us from behind us."

"Sure, Ellie, with ice?"

"Affirmative."

Gosh, was 'affirmative' proper language for an actress Wayne mused. Hmm. she appeared to be a clear-thinker and well educated. Oh, of course, she'd need to be precise when giving instruction as a film director.

"Where do you live in Sydney?"

Ellie replied Narrabeen Beach, which was a little over 20 km north-east of central Sydney.

"I'm living in my parent's old home that they gave me as an investment. My husband Blake remains in our apartment in Bondi. We're estranged at present."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that situation," he said and thought she could be missing having regular sex. Perhaps he could...

"Don't be sorry," she sighed and then said brightly that at sunrise at Narrabeen strolling toward the beach with the rising sun on her back had been one of the constant joys in her life as a youngster. Another great joy arose when she was thirteen from finding a drifting surfboard when swimming at dawn.

"I handed in the board at the surf clubhouse and a month later it was given back to me as it had not been claimed. Until then I had no interest in surfing, but two of the guys in our gang took it upon themselves to teach me to ride the board. Within a few days of Mike teaching me before school and Eric coaching me after school, I realised I was utterly hooked."

"Do you still surf?"

"Shit yeah, oh pardon my beach language."

"It humanises attractive you," Wayne said and was startled when his arm was squeeze softly.

Omigod, he thought. She probably does feel low and disconnected.

"I feel I should explain my situation, Wayne. Our only child, a 2-year-old, died 18 months ago of meningitis and before long our marriage began to falter and then fail. Initially Blake appeared to accept our family doctor's assurance that I had acted correctly when recognising Lily's rapidly decline in health, but I believe he still secretly blames me for the death for failing to get emergency help sooner. Blake was away on business in Adelaide when the serious medical event erupted."

"Omigod, how dreadful."

"I appreciate your sympathy, Wayne. I suffered additionally in losing the friendship of some of our friends who took Blake's bitching about me to heart. I felt very much alone after my parents returned to Hawaii where they live in retirement."

Wayne eyed Ellie and said taking a break up north might provide the tonic she needed. He asked where was she heading for?

"I'll be staying with my brother Tom and his family. Tosser is a doctor at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital."

"Tosser?"

Ellie laughed and said, "Omigod, you'll think I'm a rather crude woman using that word. Tom's high school mates began calling him that because he acted rather horny. Eventually, even our initially horrified parents began using his nickname. Where will you stay?"

Wayne said he stayed at places on the upper north-eastern coast usually twice a year. This time he was returning to Mooloolaba."

"Oh, that's close to me, Wayne. Perhaps we'll meet again. Let's swap phone numbers."

"Hope that we do," he said, pulling out his phone.

* * *

At the airport at Maroochydore, Wayne said he would assist Martha to take her bags to her elderly friend's car and said to Ellie, he would then drive her to her brother's home in his rented vehicle.

"Problem," she said. "I was to call my sister-in-law when I arrived and would be collected. I don't remember the address."

"Do you know the way to get to the hospital from his home?"

"Yes, but what's the use... Ah, you assume I know how to get to the hospital from his home and all I need to do is to reverse my memorised route to the hospital. That's real clever of you."

"Thanks babe."

"Wayne, I'm no babe, I'm forty-two."

"You are a babe to me," Martha yawned. "I'm eighty-six"

They all laughed.

After assisting with Martha's luggage, Wayne returned to the terminal, waved to Ellie and signed in for his rental car, a bright blue Hyundai Kona.

"Cute car," she said, watching Wayne load their bags. What do you drive at Dubbo?"

"We have a mini-fleet of Ford Rangers. What about you?"

"I drive my mother's aging Mercedes convertible. It suits me admirably."

"Good one. Every-one should own an auto that she or he practically adores."

"Hmm, pal. You are a romantic."

"Guilty."

"Lovely."

They found the hospital without map or signpost or GPS because Wayne had remembered seeing it a few times over the years, and Ellie's recall of the route to her brother's home was flawless.

Wayne liked the way the females flew into each other's arms and he noticed the sister-in-law Jess glance at him a couple of times and intense whispering followed.

When he was introduced to Jess, Wayne noticed her switching glances between him and Ellie and he thought 'matchmaker'. But serious romance would be impossible because he and Ellie ran distinctive and widely separated lives and, anyway, Ellie was married and was at least two years minimum from divorce finalisation, should she and her husband decided to cut loose.

Dream on Jess, he smiled.

As Wayne was about to step into his rental car, Jess ran up to him and gushed, "Dinner here tomorrow night at 7.00 for drinks?"

"Why," he asked in surprise.

"Because Ellie really likes you," she said, and pulling Wayne's head down by the neck, kissed him, almost immodestly.

Wow, he thought. Who was it that really had the hots for him?

He drove off waving and grinning.

Noticing the surf in Mooloolaba was running under a metre high with an incoming weather system likely to drive it higher by dinner time, he registered at the beachfront hotel he'd stayed at a couple of times. He then went to a nearby sports shop and hired a surfboard for five days and carried the short, light-weight board to the bathroom of his room. Although rural-based all his life, he'd always surfed on coastal holidays since he was twelve.

"Ellie will almost pee herself in delight when she finds I can competently ride the surf, even when it's amid a storm with lightning," he said aloud, grinning and rubbing a hand over his flaccid dick. He was more than aware that resort beaches were where any well-built guy who appeared manly, could always attract nubile females to more than mother him.

He sniffed, "Bad luck Ellie and Jess. My firm rule is never to knowingly fuck married women."

Chapter 2

Driving next evening to Tom and Jess's canal home where he would reunite with Ellie, Wayne decided not to talk about his thrill in getting back on to a surfboard again and last night catching some awesome surf being whipped up by strengthening wind. It became twilight and surfers from various areas on the long beach came together to benefit from the brightly lit tourist town's central area on the main drag (street) that the illuminated out to sea, allowing them to continue surfing long after sunset.

It was exciting and exhilarating and, as to be expected, he was soon on first-name basis with several fellow male and female surfers, about half of whom were visitors to the town. He was invited by a group to join them for beer and pizza at a café after they left the water to shower and change.

He was into lighter surf at dawn next morning and nursing a headache as would other surfers he'd partied with the previous night into the wee hours.

As Wayne drove through the gates of the impressive home, a guy appeared beside the car and through the driver's open window Wayne called, "Dr Tom I presume?"

"Not a difficult guess and I look a little alike my younger sibling. The girls are attending to the barbecue on the other side of the house and talking as if they were expecting the Second Coming. Jess is an animal-mad and also used to ride in gymkhanas and according to Ellie, you're one of the nicest guys she's met in the last decade."

Stepping from the small SUV, and shaking hands with the host, Wayne said, "Wow, are they pissed already?"

"No mate, they have just started on the jug of Martinis I made after coming home with freshly-picked limes. What will you prefer, there is quite a selection of alcoholic drinks?"

"Beer, preferably lager, mate."

"Done, and I'll join you. The girls wish to go to the beach tomorrow and we'd like you to join us. Do you surf?'

"Um... ah..."

"Mate, you either do or you don't."

Embarrassed, Wayne said at the risk of sounding childish, he wished to surprise Ellie that he could surf competently.

"That would be no surprise, mate. Half of Australian males under fifty surf regularly."

Wayne explained that he'd lived all his life out Dubbo way which was far from surfing opportunities and so he'd assumed Ellie would expect him to have no surfing skills, unaware that he gone to the coast and surfed with his dad and older brother and younger sister usually twice a year since he was twelve.

"Oh boy, my sister will be tickled pink. In her youth she competed in female and open surfing competition and had a couple of big wins. Jess said Ellie fancies you and thinks that might be reciprocal."

"Um true, but she's married."

"Mate, she's claiming her legal escape from marriage. Their uncontested divorce papers were filed on Monday. Consider yourself free to claim her flesh while you both are together. Touch her up tonight and find if you are in line to get lucky. It could assist her out of the pain she's experienced, especially since the death of her and Blake's only child."

"Yes, she told me about the tragedy involving their 2-year-old Lily."

"Jeepers mate, you really have befriended her already," said Tom. "To my knowledge she never has spoken Lily's name since the day after the burial. I'm astonished and believe this is a breakthrough that will begin her real healing. As a vet, you'll understand what I'm saying."

"I do, and as she began telling me of that grave loss. I sensed that I was privileged to hear her spill out the details that probably had been pent up. That was not altogether a surprise to me and please, feel free to confide with Jess I think her sister-in-law is a beautiful person in need of love. Should Jess pass on that comment, we could be in for a great holiday break."

They had an enjoyable time at the beach until dispersing a little after 1.00 when it because very hot.

Ellie said something to Wayne and then said to Tom that she was going for coffee and to lounge around with a couple of beers

He said okay, and she hurried away to where Wayne was standing to avoid being cross-examined by Jess. The quick get-away worked.

There was a small café right below his hotel and they lounged, chatting and then they walked off to find a place for late lunch, with scores of options to available.

A little while after eating, Ellie stood and said she should leave in a taxi and have a kip.

Wayne said, "Why don't you sit in a lounger on my deck and nap alongside me listening to the soft sound of gentle waves as the crashing surf has died.

"Why do you make that offer."

"For us to get to know one another better and who knows, you might get lucky."

"You will be lucky for that to occur, although Wayne, I've had a thought of two about that.

They dozed for most two hours.

Wayne put on the kettle to make tea and shot downstairs to the café to buy a couple of cakes. As he was waiting for the lift to go up, he smiled, thinking he probably was on to a good thing but what was the rush. Anyway, just been really friendly was good enough for him. They were getting on very well.

He tapped Ellie awake after putting down the tea and cakes on the tiny table between their chairs.

"Ooh, how lovely," she said, stretching. "Am I to miss out on a kiss."

Whoopee, he thought, progress. He kissed her gently and stood back, satisfied.

"That was lovely, really delicate, our first kiss," she said, looking at Wayne whose smile was intensifying."

She quickly added, smiling, "You may kiss me whenever you like and be prepared to be kissed unexpectedly."

"Good one," he said, picking up his cup and thinking they were in this together and she would appreciate them drifting into sex rather than groping in a rush as she probably had been going without sex for some time.

His problem was he hadn't forgotten that he didn't knowingly have sex with married women. He was clearly aware that she still was a legally married woman.

"What are you thinking?"

He lied that the surf was showing no sign at present of resuming to be the surfers' friend.

"I believe it becomes more reliable from autumn."

He nodded and said, "After afternoon tea I'll run you back to Tom and Jess' and call for you again about 7.00 to go somewhere for drinks, and then a great restaurant I know that specialises in Mediterranean dishes and perhaps later we could go dancing."

"What, to press into me?"

He flushed and said something like that. She reached for his hand and held on to it.

Gosh, he thought. They now appeared to be steeping up the pace. He must continue to play it cool.

He immediately had a vision of spraying all over nude Ellies tits and face and sighed almost angrily, thinking what a jerk, control yourself.

"Are we likely to have sex tonight."

Wayne almost spluttered the tea in his mouth across the deck.

What the fuck should he say?

Looking at her beautiful smile, he said slowly, "If you'd like that to occur, so would I. But think carefully, because you are not likely to see me again after l leave on Sunday."

"That's okay, at least for the time being. Let's make the best of the little time we have left."

"Wow," Wayne thought. She almost sounded almost sounded as if she wanted to do it immediately. He seized the initiative."

"Let's grab your clothing and whatever, take a little wander while politely chatting and return here and have a shower together."

"Oh, what a grand way to thoughtfully start a sexy romantic union."

Chapter 3

Ellie was bent forward, both hands covering her pussy and her arms twisted inwards and covering her nipples as Wayne arrived in the doorless shower.

"What the f...," he sighed, not finishing the sentence.

"I... I've... I've...

"What?"

"I... I've become inexplicably shy, um just a bit, for which I apologise. Omigod, look at the thickness of that," she said, eyes fixed in his uncovered appendage at his midriff. "Ooh, you shave it. I've every only seen males always with half of it covered by hair."

"Suck it!"

Shocked, Ellie stood straight, dropping her hands to her side and blurted that he shouldn't attempt to dominate her like that and speak to her so disgustingly.

"You shave too and also appear to have a big slit," he said, ogling.

"Oh, do you think so?" she said, modestly and sounding rather pleased at receiving this focused attention.

But she then said anxiously, "Why am I showing myself so fully to you nude when we only me one another late yesterday morning?"

"Because you wish to share your body with me and set yourself loose on my body."

She stared at Wayne as if attempting to answer herself.

And then "How on earth can a country vet answer that so succinctly with pin-point accuracy that I find totally acceptable. I can't believe how you could have known so accuracy what was in my mind."

"Oh, I went around the block extensively overseas twice before I began dating seriously at home."

"What, is chalk up travel and sexual experience?"

Wayne nodded and said also to make sure he really was interested in developing a career and to settle.

"Good boy. I wonder if any males have thought of testing the thought of who well they believed they could settle and build a family."

"Dunno. Great boobs. You should be proud of your fitness, physique and body care."

"What, at my age?"

"Yes, at your age, Ellie."

"Thanks, but if you are that pleased with me, when are you going to touch me?"

"Oh, I knew there was something I had to do besides showering. Let's grope, lovely lady."

12