Romance Triggered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell together, laughing.

Generalised, the choice was lust, robotic-like indifferent muddled err mating or fledging romance. That would become clear in time and neither of them were unskilled at the situation they were in.

They were straight into it. The truth was Ellie couldn't get her hands on to him fast enough. She's spent all of her adult live working in film and theatre, activities where 'casual liaisons' are said to flourish. And probably do.

She emerged from the flight from Sydney, more that aware that her interest in the vet from the hinterland out from Sydney was already more than well past half-baked. He was the epitome of the clean-cut Australian buy on horseback from film and literature. That comic-style perpetuated image washed over her during the flight when the lean, quite handsome and very engaging Wayne told her that he and three mates play their version of polo on horseback many weekends during the year, as they had done so since in their late teens.

Ellie almost began panting over that information , thinking it would most likely give Wayne a hard belly. She began thinking what she could really do with Mr Wayne Roberts if she got him alone for an hour and hurriedly got out of that spiral by asking had he done well at helping his mother with the housework. He answered fully without asking what was the relevance of that question.

Well, they were now in the shower, both nude, and she had the opportunity to feel how hard his belly was and to explore for hardness elsewhere.

Ellie licked her lips and went for it, accepting as a sexually frustrated woman over the fracturing of her marriage, to be placed in such a dream situation.

"Look, I'm sorry is this all a little too much for you. Wrap a towel around you...

Before Wayne could finish, his half-erect dick was in her soft hand, and growing, and bent over it she was spitting on lubrication.

"Fuck," he groaned in a mix of admiration and desire.

"Yes please," Ellie cooed and then ran a wet tongue over the increasing length of his dick.

She paused to say sternly no sex until there were condoms on hand, leaving Wayne thinking who the fuck takes condoms into the shower? But knew that he had been primed to find an answer, not excuses.

They concentrated on kissing and fumbling in the shower and the decision eventually to leave that stoic environment was unanimous.

Rather than rush off to haul out condoms, Wayne wrapped a bath-towel around his waist and stripped the bed and carried the wide mattress on to the open-front 3rd-floor veranda.

Ellie said nothing, waiting for an explanation. Surely, he didn't think the mattress required pre-sex airing?

"Guess you're wondering what's going on."

Ellie nodded dumbly.

"It's hot and humid. Let's rumble outside to avoid the nose of the AC? The flower boxes against the railing will prevent anyone from the ground looking up and seeing your but going up and down in the moonlight," he grinned.

"Omigod, what a great example of practical thinking," Ellie said, plunging forward to almost swoon into his arms. The tension of waiting for her first real fuck on a bed for more than a year had left her feeling light-headed.

* * *

By dawn, some significant changes had occurred, none of them announced.

Wayne was standing beside the mattress on the veranda and eyeing the surf and wondering if he should shoot off and catch those early waves, or delay and stir Ellie awake and entice to rapidly complete her ablutions to join him to catch the post-down surfing bonanza. It would soon die.

"Hold on, mate," she cooed, a little ominously. "We have fucked with abandonment. If you wish to continue without restrictions, the shutters go up."

He scowled and said, "Restrictions?"

"Yeah, you are not granted access to my depths again without you having entered an undertaking that you will be totally and reasonably accept equal shared financially responsibility with me for the upbring of any offspring, impregnated into me by you and confirmed by approved medical testing as to parentage within three months of recorded pregnancy."

Wayne said: "Ouch, such an in flexible demand I should walkaway right now."

Ellie: "Then off you go."

After two minutes of silence and no action she asked what was holding him up?

"I like you too much. I want to stay with you."

"Oh, Hallelujah," she rejoiced happily, pugging him deeply.

* * *

Two weeks after they parted in Queensland, Ellie in Sydney received a small couriered package from Wayne in Dubbo containing air tickets for a return flight to Dubbo just under 170 - nautical miles to the north-west of Sydney with hosted accommodation Friday to Sunday supplied by bachelor Wayne's friends Mike and Skye Johns 'to keep up appearances'.

The package included a price list and descriptions of condoms available in Dubbo, plus 30 small photos of Dubbo including the modern Dubbo Regional Theatre & Convention Centre. Shows recently presented at the theatre ranged from the performance of Carmen by Australian Opera and 'The Appleton Ladies' Potato Race' drama based on true events.

The enclosed note read:

We both know we are destined to live together presumably as man and wife. I believe you will fall in love with Dubbo, me and my friends and the citizens that you'll want to live here. However, if Sydney must be your home, I'm prepared to sell my share of our veterinary practice and move into your arms in Sydney and invest in some kind of business (I don't favour practising solely on small domestic animals). All my Love, Wayne.

Ellie phoned Wayne for a chat an hour after receiving the package and to advise she was taking coming Friday off work and was booked top fly to Dubbo on Friday, arriving at 9.50 am.

Her comment was encouraging: "I've become so horny thinking of seeing you again so soon and am excited at the thought of touching down in Dubbo. The theatre looks impressive."

The End

12