Romance with the CEO Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
4.6k words
4.86
7.3k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Justin' Point of View***

"Will you spend Christmas with me and my family?" Nick asked me Sunday morning.

"I, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, they already liked you when they met you a few months ago, and they know we're dating and they're thrilled about it. They'd love it if you joined. I'd love it if you joined."

"I just don't want to interfere."

"Babe, I promise you won't interfere, it would be more of an interference if you weren't there, because I'd be so sad not to spend the day with you." He held my hand, squeezing it tight.

"That means a lot to me." I hugged him tight. "I'd love to go."

"I hope so because it means a lot to me." He said. "I've never invited anyone to spend Christmas with my family before." I pulled back from the hug, trying to hide my tears. "Baby, what's with the tears?..." he wiped away a tear.

"It's just... I've never spent Christmas with anyone's family before." I sighed. I feel like I need to be honest with him about this, but it's hard to even say. "Foster care meant switching around a lot, I never got that happy Christmas as a child except for maybe one I can't even really remember. And as an adult, I've just always spent it alone when my friends go home."

"Well, this Christmas I hope that will change." He smiled at me. "I love you, Justin." He kissed my forehead, pulling me in for another hug.

"I love you, Nick."

***

On Christmas Eve he drove us to his parent's place. "It's not too late if you think I should stay back." I said before we left the city.

He put his hand on my thigh. "Babe, don't be nervous." He laughed. "I promise it'll be fun, plus you've already met them."

"I know I've met them and they're so nice, it was just under different circumstances." I replied.

"They loved meeting you then and they love that you're joining us now." He said. "Just think of them all as extensions of me, they'll come to love you almost as much as I do." He gave my thigh a light squeeze.

We got there in good time, saying hello to everyone and unloading our presents first and putting them under the tree, then bringing our suitcases upstairs. "My parents don't care if we share a room, ya know." He said as he led me to my own room.

"I know, but I think this is better, I don't want to be disrespectful."

"Well, in fact this actually makes more laundry and beds to clean." He gave me a cheeky grin.

I punched him playfully. "Have you ever heard of respect!" I sassed.

"Ouch." He mumbled. "I actually find your decision very commendable." He kissed me on the cheek.

When we returned downstairs, his parents were immediately welcoming. We joined his parents, sister, brother-in-law, and niece in a game of monopoly.

"Of course Nick won, nobody can ever beat him." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Dad never let us win as kids. I had to learn how to play ruthlessly."

"That is true." His mom added. "Dad always played fair and square." She turned to Lily. "How about some cookies?"

"Yes, please, Grandma!" Lily got up and gave her a hug.

"Mom, not too many please." Kate begged. She turned to her husband, Jeff. "She'll never go to sleep tonight."

"She'll be fine." He said calmly.

After putting out cookies and milk for Santa, Lily went to bed. Nick's mom brought out old Christmas photo albums. "Doesn't Lily look just like Sarah?" She pointed at a young picture of Sarah.

"Wow, she's the spitting image."

"Oh, and look at this one of Nicky." She showed me a picture of a young Nick with Christmas pajamas and a Santa hat.

"How old is he here?"

"10 or 11, but he looks 8."

"He does." I laughed. "Has he always looked younger like that?"

I looked up at Sarah and Nick, both rolling their eyes as their mother showed me these photos.

"Yes, until the age of 20 he looked like a little kid" His father answered.

"I didn't know that about you, Nick." Jeff said.

"It's true, I aged a full decade in a single night." Nick teased. "I'm just that good."

"Shut up." Sarah rolled her eyes. "You still act like a kid."

"That is true." I agreed. Everyone laughed.

"How much do my parent's pay you? To babysit Nicky?" Sarah asked jokingly.

"Not enough." I grinned, looking at Nick.

"I just hope he's good to you, tell me if he isn't and I'll kick his ass." His father said.

"He's incredibly good to me." I answered in a more serious tone.

"Justin is even better to me, that's the truth." Nick said, making me blush. "He takes very good care of me."

His mother squeezed my hand. "Well, thank you for taking such good care of my Nicky."

We sat around and talked for a while before heading off to bed. When he finally got me alone in my room, Nick gave me a long kiss. "I meant every word." He said softly.

"So did I." I kissed him back.

"Have a good night, love. See you early in the morning.

"Have a good night." I let go of him.

***

***Nick's Point of View***

Christmas went so well, Justin is just incredible. A few days after Christmas he introduced me to his friends, we had a game night at his place. They're all really cool, I think they like me but you can never be sure.

Since I met his friends, I want Justin to meet some of mine. Thankfully, my friend Taylor is having a New Years Eve party. I didn't get to see her in person for her birthday party since she was in LA and I couldn't get away from work, but now she's back in the city and is so excited to meet Justin. She probably knows the most out of any my friends about how much I love Justin, and she knows my past experiences so she's eager to grill him too.

"New Year's Eve, I want you to meet my friends." I told Justin the day after his gathering. "Are you interested?"

"Yeah, I'd love to! You didn't mention, are you doing a party at your place?"

"No, it's gonna be at Taylor's place actually." I know he's a fan of Taylor but the look on his face is hilarious.

"Now I'm more nervous to meet her than your parents." He laughed.

"She's really excited to meet you, you know. And she is gonna ask you about everything, she is very protective."

"Well she sounds like a good friend, I'll make sure to do my best. My friends love you, I hope yours will like me."

"They will, you're way cooler than me."

"Oh, they probably know that already..." I grinned.

"Shut up." He laughed.

***

We got to Taylor's around 7:30, and the paparazzi is in full force. "Are you ready to get a million flashes in your face?" I asked him. We had decided to not hold hands or anything, not wanting to be on the front page of every magazine so early.

"I'm ready." He looks a little nervous.

We got out of the car and immediately they all started snapping pictures, calling my name. "Nick! Look here!"

"Who's your friend?"

"Nick!"

I looked over to make sure Justin is alright, waiting for him to be ready to walk in together. We walked a few meters from the car to the door, a bodyguard holding it open for us. Once inside, we headed upstairs.

"Duddddeeee!" Taylor called out, running over to hug me. "How are you?!" She said in her classically chilled voice.

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm doing awesome. Thanks for the birthday gift by the way, I ate them in a day." I guess she loved the cookies I baked and sent her.

"Taylor, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Justin Park." I motioned to Justin. "Justin, this is Taylor."

"Hi, I'm Taylor. It's so nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Justin, it's so nice to meet you as well." With that she pulled him in for a hug.

"We brought a bottle of wine, and Nick made some cookies." He offered.

"That's so nice, thank you." She grabbed them and headed towards the kitchen.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to have some more time to get to know Justin, so I told you to get here a little early." She has a cheeky grin.

"Of course you did." I laughed. I turned to Justin. "You do not have to tell her anything you don't want to."

"Don't worry, I'm an open book." He said, telling Taylor more than me. I'm surprised at how calm he seems, and I can usually tell how he's really feeling, so that's good. "Taylor, is there anything I can help you with to get ready? And you can ask me anything you'd like."

"Well, I'm just gonna finish getting the food out, but everything else is all set, thank you. Please, grab any drink you'd like. Help yourself to anything. Nick, Joe is in the living room, he'd love to see you..."

"You just want me to leave you two alone, don't you?"

"We gotta spill the tea on you, it's best if you aren't here." She joked.

"We have a lot to discuss." Justin chimed in. And with that, I was banished from the room and went to find Joe. I can't wait to hear how she grills him.

20 minutes later, they joined me and Joe. Taylor introduces Justin and Joe. "Did she grill you?" I asked him as he sat down next to me.

"A little, but I can tell she really cares about you." He smiled. I smiled back.

"So, Taylor, what's the verdict?" I asked.

"You were right. Justin is cute, funny, and smart." I watched as he blushed.

"I thought I told you the opposite?" I teased, making everyone laugh.

"Well, if Taylor likes you, that's a good thing. It took her more than 20 minutes to like me." Joe chimed in.

"Not true, I just was drunk and making fun of you because of how cute I found you." She laughed.

"Oh, that's right." Joe agreed.

We talked for a little longer, Juting getting to know them more and vice versa. Everyone else started showing up, a mix of diverse people, most of which are famous, all excited to meet Justin.

"Everyone likes you." I whispered in his ear.

"They all seem nice." He responded.

"Justin, let me introduce you to some friends!" Taylor pulled him away from me, introducing him to a few people.

The decent sized group of 20-25 people allowed him to have actual conversations. Everyone is speaking so highly of Justin after meeting him, only furthering what I already know.

On the entire drive home, Justin held my hand in the back of the car. "Taylor loves you, she told me. Everyone liked you." I told him.

"She's so sweet and so smart it's scary. She knows so much about our company and the business and wow, she's really impressive."

"That's Taylor. She actually got your number from me, so don't be surprised if she wants to hang out without me. What did you guys talk about before the party anyway?"

"Not much, just how insane our first date was, how she'd kill me if I hurt you, she asked about my side of how we met, the normal."

"Sounds like it." I laughed. I'm so happy they like him, it only makes me happier. I'm so glad he decided to stay the night again. We spend almost every weekend together, which makes me eager to move in with him. But not yet, that's a big step, we're just getting really serious.

Not that I don't want serious. I want serious. I want him. I want it all.

Thankfully it's Thursday, now Friday morning. The office is closed, the long weekend is all ours.

The next morning I woke up fairly early considering we went to bed at 3 am, about 10 am. To keep from waking my boy, I carefully snuck out of bed.

He's sleeping shirtless, the sunlight making his beautiful back even more tempting to kiss. When he wakes up I'll make him breakfast, but I'll let him sleep for now.

While I waited for him to wake up, I decided to work out. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill, then did some weights. I finished with a 5 mile bike ride, working up a real sweat.

Finished, I immediately tossed my sweat-drenched clothes in the washer with a full load. I tip-toed back into the bedroom, trying not to disturb my sleeping cutie, but he's not in the bed. I heard the shower running, guess he beat me into the shower. I could wait for him to finish, but that means I'd just be chilling in the room naked and dripping in sweat. Guess the only good option is to join him, what a shame.

"Baby?" I knocked.

"Come in."

I peaked my head in. "Mind if I join? I just got done working out, I don't want to sit on the bed and dirty any sheets." I grinned.

"Babe, you don't need an excuse." He opened the glass door. "Get in, loser."

I didn't waste any time, getting right in behind him. "Good morning, cutie." I wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning. How was your workout?"

"Very good." I kissed his cheek. "Let's have a lazy day. Nothing but couch, food, and tv."

"Talking dirty to me." He said cheekily.

"I'll save that for tonight." I kissed his neck. "Let me soap you up."

"I already did my hair." He said.

I reached for the soap and put some in the palm of my hand. I started massaging his back, then his cute little ass. I turned him around and did his chest and down his stomach. I gave his groin region a little more attention than it needed, then bent down to scrub his legs.

"All set, you're free to rinse off." I looked up grinning.

"Thank you for the service. I'll return the favor." He stood under the water and washed the soap off his body. I remained back, legs still bent down, just watching his cute scrunched face as he kept his eyes sealed to keep water out. He's adorable. My man is so cute. "Alright, stand up, mister."

I obeyed, standing at attention so he could soap my body up. I watched his face as he focused his attention on my chest, moving his hands slowly along my pecs, then moving down my abs, back up and over my shoulders.

"Turn." He ordered. I obeyed, sad he hasn't worked on my eager lower half yet. Grabbing more soap, his freshly lathered hands moved in small circles across and down my back. Finishing up on my ass, he gave it a small pinch, making me jerk forward away from his fingers. "Oops." I can hear the smile on his face. Pulling me backwards, his bare chest pressed against my back as his arms wrapped around my waist and he massaged - I mean, soaped up - my cock and balls. There was no chance of me remaining soft, but once I reached full erection he backed off. "All set, Nick." He said casually. God, I really hate him right now.

We finished the shower, getting into cozy clothes and headed downstairs. "How do you go up and down these stairs every day?" He asked playfully as we headed for the staircase. "So much effort."

"I'm just used to it." I laughed. "Want a piggyback ride?"

"I'm not gonna turn that down." He smiled his playful cute Justin smile. I turned my back to him, reaching behind to catch him as he jumped onto my back.

"Ready?"

"Descend!"

His mouth somehow found my ear, latching on and not letting go until we reached the kitchen.

"What does my boy want for breakfast?" I asked. "Or brunch at this point..."

"Waffles."

"Oooh, I like that idea. Strawberries?"

"And whipped cream and syrup and chocolate."

"Some of us don't have alien-level metabolisms..." I cautioned.

"Maybe if I kiss you enough you'll gain part of my alien powers..." he puckered his lips in the childish way people do.

"I think I'd like to keep my human form, if that's alright."

His lips turned to a frown. "My baby doesn't love me..." He said in a playfully sad voice.

I moved right up to him, my face an inch from his. "False." I kissed his forehead.

We ate our waffles and then decided to move to the couch for a Netflix binge. I laid on my back, facing the tv. "Come lay with me, baby." I called out to him as he made a cup of tea in the kitchen.

"You sure you don't want anything?" He asked as he came in.

"I'm good." I smiled. He set his mug down on the coffee table, sitting on the couch with me. I pulled him in, getting him between my legs. "Actually, I'd love a glass of water." I teased.

He elbowed my ribs lightly. "Get it yourself." He sassed. I laughed in his ear, then kissed his cheek.

I squeezed him tight. He grabbed the remote and put our show on while I nestled my face in his shoulder. "Why are you so cold?" I laughed.

"Because I'm a cold-hearted bitch."

"Well, I already knew that, but why even more so right now? Need me to give you cuddles all day?!" I hugged him hard from behind.

"Breathing is also important! So is paying attention to the show." He said with more and more strain as I tightened my grip.

"Fine, fine. But my attention always falls to you."

"Bet you tell all the boys that." He snipped.

"Only the gullible ones." I whispered. He elbowed my stomach playfully. "Ow!"

He turned around, now laying his chest on mine. "That probably hurt me more than you." He rolled his eyes.

"Shh. Pay attention to the show!" I teased him back.

We stayed on the couch the whole day, snuggled up under blankets and binging the show.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah I'm starving. Let's go see what we have."

"How about you let me cook for you tonight?" I raised an eyebrow. "I promise I won't set fire to anything. You can supervise."

"Alright."

I sat at the island and watched him slowly get everything going. His focus is adorable, he is trying so hard. "What is the proper way to cut an onion?" He asked.

"With a knife. Best to avoid fingers if you can." He grabbed a knife, not one that's best for what he needs. "Ah, no." I shook my head. "That's a cheese knife." He rolled his eyes, grabbing a different one. "Better."

"Okay so do I just hack at it?"

"Cut it in half. Then cut each half in half again. From there it's easier for you to dice." He nodded, following the instructions, even if slowly.

45 minutes later, he plated our food. "I hope it's good. Sorry it doesn't look the best."

"Baby, I bet it's amazing. It's so romantic that you've even bothered to put in the effort to cook for me." I kissed his hand. I took a bite. "This is really good!"

He looked doubtful, then took a bite for himself. He shrugged. "Not bad."

"You're so hard on yourself. You're getting better and better, that's a good thing."

"I just want to be the best. At everything."

"I had no idea." I sassed. "Tell me, what are your plans to further progress in your life of being the best?" I teasingly asked.

"Well, my current position is already starting to bore me. I've been eyeing the CEO position, once I get that dumbass out, I'll have all the power." He grinned playfully.

"Dang, boy, you're really taking that whole 'keep your enemies closer' thing to a whole new level."

"Oh, yes. In about an hour or so, my next move is gonna make him so weak." He took a bite of his food, staring me down. I felt my cock twitch under his stare.

"Who says he doesn't have a strong defense? One that'll make him even more aggressive than he already is?"

"I'd respect the move, if it happens. Beast-mode would suit him. But I'm not so sure he has it in him."

"Well let's hurry up and finish eating." I said, obviously very excited. "We can get a better understanding of just how much this dude has in him."

10 minutes later, our dishes were in the dishwasher.

"So..." I started, leaning my backside against the island and folded my arms. "How about we head upstairs and I beast-mode the fuck out of you? Prove that I have it in me..."

"I think I'll accept that offer." He smirked. I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs.

After stripping the bed covers, I sat on the end of the bed, pulling him in to sit on top of me. We kissed and kissed, our lips begging for more. My hands slid their way under the waistband of his underwear, firmly cupping his butt. As my lips stayed on his, my hands gave long, intense squeezes. I made him moan, leaning his head back which made me eager to kiss his neck.

"What shall I do with you?" I asked.

"How about you let me suck your cock?" He bit his lower lip. "I want it in me so bad." He ground his ass harder into me.

"Get on your knees then." My hands retreated out of his underwear, letting him get off. He stood up, yanking my shorts and underwear off.

His eyes looked up into mine as he planted a kiss on the top of my soft cock head. He slid his tongue under the head, licking it slowly. My cock started growing, sensitive to his mouth. His fingers massaged my balls as he pulled my cock in his mouth. He worked my shaft slowly, letting it grow bigger and harder as he went. Fully hard, he picked up the pace, gliding farther down with each go, adding varying levels of pressure.

12