Romance with the CEO Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that's it, baby. Suck that cock." I moaned. He worked it faster, his head moving up and down along my shaft.

"I love your big cock, daddy." He moaned, rubbing it hard. His hot, wet mouth devoured my shaft, making me roll my head back and groan.

After a few more minutes of him working my shaft, I grabbed his head, letting him know I wanted to take control. Holding him in place, I lifted my ass off the bed just enough to push my cock in and out of his open mouth. "That's it, baby, take that cock. You like it hard, don't ya? I know you like daddy's big cock in your face." My cock filled his mouth too much for him to properly answer. I gave no mercy, fucking his face hard, feeling so good on my cock. I pulled out and lifted him up on his feet again. "Let's get you naked, I wanna get a taste of that ass." I grinned, kissing him.

Soon we were both fully naked, and I playfully but aggressively tossed him onto the bed. "It's all yours for the taking." He claimed, arching his back and presenting his gorgeous little butt to me.

"Can't promise there will be much left of you in the morning!" I slapped his ass hard. My face found it's way in between his cheeks, spreading them open with my hands. I started at his tail bone, kissing my way down to his hole. Mmm, fuck I love his ass.

"Ahhhh." He moaned, seeming to enjoy my tongue's efforts. I gave an intense shake of his cheeks over my face. "Fuck" He arched his back into me even more, fuck I can't get enough of this man.

"You taste so good, baby. I can't wait to get my cock inside you." I returned to his hole, licking up and down and swirling my tongue around it. Mmm I can't take it anymore.

"Fuck me! Please, daddy" Apparently he can't either. I lifted up off his ass, getting my knees on the bed. I positioned myself right behind him, guiding my cock towards his hole while pulling his ass back to me. I gave very little time for him to adjust. "FUCK!"

I rammed into him again, making him gasp. He clung to a pillow, keeping his ass in just the right spot for me to slide in and out. I fucked him hard and fast, slapping my balls against his ass. "Take my big cock, boy. That's it." I grunted, my body getting more and more wet by the second.

The sensation of his tight hole clinging to my shaft felt so good, pulling me in deeper and deeper into him. "Give it to me daddy, give it to me! I want it so bad!"

I firmly held onto his waist, probably gonna leave marks in a shade of deep purple. I did not stop, did not slow down. All I want is to feel him, to make him feel good. I hit just the right spot, making him moan even deeper.

"Yesssss." He moaned so deep. "Please don't stop! Feels so goooood." I hit the spot over and over, taking care to please him. And boy does it feel good for me too, his ass tightening even more.

I paused, giving him an order. "Tell me what you want, boy. I'll give it to you, but you must ask... you must beg." I kissed his shoulder.

"I want your big cock inside me, daddy. Fuck me hard, please. Make me cum, daddy."

I suddenly pushed him down flat on the bed, crawling on top and pounding his little ass hard. The mattress bounced up and down as I pushed my entire weight into that hole, giving him every ounce of energy I have.

"Take that cock, good boy. That's it, that's it!" He started grinding his ass up into me, making me lean my head back in ecstasy. "I know you like it, it's not hard to tell. Cum for me."

"I'm gonna cum!" He said, muffled by the sheets. "You're making me cum, yes daddy, yesss!"

"So am I!" I groaned, pushing him into the bed even more. He let out another deep moan, this one in conjunction with his hole tightening even more, telling me he is climaxing. His climax tipped me off, turning my throbbing cock into a river of cum.

We both came down from our highs, when I finally felt normal enough again, I slowly pulled my cum-covered cock out of his ass. I climbed off him, letting him roll onto his side.

"We made quite the mess." I laughed, noticing the cum on the sheets.

He looked down at my cock. "Let me clean it up some more." He brought his head to my cock, gently taking my cock back in his mouth, cleaning it to perfection with a few swipes up and down.

"Keep doing that and we may be up all night."

"No objection here." He kissed the tip of my cock.

Another two rounds may or may not have occurred before we fell asleep.

That week we filled out the proper HR paperwork to declare our intraoffice relationship, making it public to the entire company, and thus, all the world.

12