All Comments on 'Romancing the Bequia Mermaid'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
Dedication...

With my fondest affection, this story is dedicated to Karen, whose real-life adventures in the Caribbean inspired me.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago
Nice one

Loqui,

now that's a celebration of being alive, I ever I've read one! Good one.

EB

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Nice One

Hey thanks, EB! It's always a great feeling to impress other authors, especially the ones I love to read. Looking forward to English Summer Tales 2.

DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
This is a fine beginning...

Have you thought about the flexibility of this story, with the possibilities of a "same time, next year" sort of thing? Nothing that I remember after a fast read says the story was set in a particular year ... so if I'm correct, you could label this one something like 2003 (or some other more recent year) and do more ... with changes in the lives of the two going on between their trysts in the islands.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: This is a fine beginning...

It's an interesting idea, Drizdart. We'll have to see what sort of shenanigans real-life Karen gets into on her vacation this year. I, for one, can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have insight here

Hello....I am the Karen in this story....or at least who it's based on. While this story is fiction, so much of it is true. I also helped the author with the island particulars. Thank you for reading!

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 6 years ago
Wow, great story

This story was well written with excellent pacing. Loved the playfulness and interaction between the characters. The fact that it’s at least partially true is sexy as hell! Kinda curious to know how much!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Wow, great story

Hey, thanks storm_usmc. Glad you enjoyed it.

FuturaslimFuturaslimover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!

Hot, hot story. Well paced, playful, and tantalizingly delicious. The allure of a mysterious woman frolicking in the sea off a tropical island is mesmerizing. Plus, it’s doubly exciting when a story is set in my homeland, spot on with the details too.

Another commenter has claimed to be ‘Karen’ and that much of the story is true - sweet.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Fantastic!!!!!!!

Thanks Futuraslim! Karen is real, and we took a lot of time to get the details about the islands right. Your comment makes the effort worth it.

pobratpobratover 5 years ago
Another thumbs up!

Or five stars! Bravo!!

Pobrat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Well Done

This is the best-written porn I’ve ever read. It’s nice to see something in a setting I love, represented accurately, with two respectful and respectable characters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed.

I really enjoyed this easy flowing story. Being English I didn't get all of the references but it was excellent anyway. Thanks. A.F.C. Somerset.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 4 years ago
Smooth, entrancing

Excellent. I look forward to learning the backstory.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Smooth, entrancing

Hey, thanks for the comment, Penny. I don't currently have any plans to revisit Karen or Marty, but I've written prequels and sequels for other stories that I hadn't expected to. Never say never.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Very well written. You never find out who she had plans with and I was left with the impression that the whole ticket story was just that, a story, so who was she on the lookout for? Hehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
382 Followers
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...