Romancing the Bequia Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh of relief we each laughed, but when the swell reached the Right Off and rocked the boat to starboard, I used the momentum to hoist Karen and myself up off the bench. She screamed in surprise, and grabbed at my shoulders as I set her down reclining on the opposite side of the cockpit with her shoulders low on the backrest and her ass barely on the bench.

"What have you got in mind?" she asked.

I just grinned slyly and in the cramped cockpit, maneuvered myself down to kneel between her open thighs.

"Oh God..." she moaned as I pressed my lips to her swollen labia and she pushed her fingers through my hair. My tongue searched deep into her body and found the blended salty flavors of the ocean brine, her slick nectar, and my own recent presence. Withdrawing slowly, I found her engorged clitoris waiting anxiously and stroked my tongue against it gently.

Without moving my mouth off of her succulent body, I looked up to see Karen squirming on the seat, eyes closed and shoulders hunched forward as she pulled my head tighter against her open center. Her bottom lip was clenched tightly between her teeth, but she couldn't help but whimper softly as I continued to devour her most sensitive flesh.

I reached up with one hand to clutch a breast and roll her perky nipple between my fingers. Below I continued to lick her clit and pushed two fingers between her moist folds, hoping to find another bundle of nerves to set aflame.

I must have found it.

A moment later her back arched up off the seat, and she threw her head back with a gasp. The fingers of her free hand dug deep into the bench cushion. As Karen's hips bucked against my fingers I had to wrap an arm under her waist to keep my tongue pressed against her. She managed to restrain herself from crying out, but the ringing of her jingling jewelry couldn't be silenced.

At last she collapsed back with a satiated sigh and pushed me away from her trembling thighs. I climbed up onto the seat next to her and she gave me a listless post-coital grin as I bent down to kiss her.

"That looked like it was more fun than skinny-dipping," I teased.

"Uh-huh," she responded, regaining her composure. "But now I want you back inside me." Shimmering in the moonlight, she stood and leaned into the boom, spreading her legs and pushing her ass towards me.

I stood behind her and found my way into her honeyed depths, making her stifle a groan, before taking her hips in my hands and letting my desire propel me forward. She clung to the boom and it creaked in its lock as our weight was thrust against it over and over.

Her bouncing backside held my attention as my hands crept up her front to feel the sway of her breasts. But after a moment I remembered where I was, glanced up at the other boats, and spotted a man sitting out on a catamaran about fifty yards off our port bow. He was smoking a cigar and when he realized I had seen him, he raised his glass in a salute.

I'm sure I flushed crimson. I don't know how I managed to keep my erection. Maybe a bit of Karen's exhibitionis streak had rubbed off on me.

"We have an audience," I whispered in Karen's ear, leaning forward into her. "The fat guy on the catamaran at about two-o'clock."

Karen didn't look up. In fact her head hung forward and her raven hair fell across her face and whatever restraint she had been exercising gave way. She moaned audibly and I could feel her shudder in my arms.

"Don't... fucking... sssstop!" she hissed, and I didn't. If being watched excited her, then watching her excited me. I took her now with renewed vigor, knowing my own orgasm was approaching quickly and wondering if I could manage to hold it back.

With every thrust she let out a soft cry, and her jewelry jingled, and I'm pretty sure the waves lapping against the hull were from us rocking the boat and not the surf. I looked back to the fat man on the catamaran and scanned the other boats and sure enough we had attracted more attention. I was thankful for the darkness and the shadows thrown by the moonlight. But more than that I felt incredibly alive and virile in a way I hadn't in years.

And then before I realized it, I was overwhelmed by an involuntary wave of tension and felt my entire body go taut. I pulled her tight against my hips and buried myself deeply within her.

"Oh God, Karen!"

"Yes! Yesss... God, Yes!"

The sensation was palpable and disorienting, like all the anger and loneliness and raw emotions I had clamped down for so long just effervesced away in a fog. And for a long moment there was only me and Karen and that frenzied exaltation of release.

I slipped from Karen and fell backwards on the cushions and she collapsed back beside me and with her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. We were both panting and sweating in the cool night air. Somewhere in the distance was a thin scatter of applause.

"Oh, that was nice..." Karen muttered when she'd caught her breath.

"It was, wasn't it? I, uh... I don't suppose you can stay a little while longer?"

"Mmm... Maybe a little while longer. I'll need another drink though."

Karen and I left the moonlight and the stars and the voyeurous boaters behind and climbed down into the boat. We spent the night together chatting and making love and eventually we fell asleep clinging to each other.

I was awoken by a loud splash from outside and found myself alone in bed. Grabbing a towel and cinching it around my waist, I climbed the ladder to the deck in time to see Karen swimming back to shore in the grey pre-dawn light. I watched her dash across the sand to the palm trees and don her white bikini again.

She looked out at the bay and I waved and she waved back and then strolled away down the beach and out of sight.

I was up and awake so I went back inside to put on some coffee. Lying on the salon table I found a note written in a feminine hand.

"Marty, Thank you for an unforgettable evening. I'll be back at Jack's for lunch next year on the same day, at the same time. If you're there too, I promise I won't have any other plans for the night. - Karen"

I took my coffee up on deck to watch the sun rise. Betsy was right, dammit. I felt a like a new man. Or more precisely, I felt like the man I had been once before. I could have gone into the office that morning with renewed confidence and drive. But I had the Right Off for as long as I wanted, and Mustique was calling to me and Barbados after that.

Betsy didn't have to know she was right just yet.