Romancing the Librarian Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian said, "We heard that. No fair stealing my man. Look what we've done with Julie."

Julie was blushing, which made her new outfit, a yellow tee shirt and a pair of Marian's jeans, look even better. Even the bra fit pretty well. She dashed over and squeezed onto the knee Sheila was not occupying and said, "Thank you so much for taking me in. I feel like a new person already." After that little speech, I got a hot, wet kiss that scorched me.

Marian had a brush and was still working on Julie's hair. She gathered it and made a French roll that revealed a tall, elegant neck as it was pinned up. I said, "Perfect." Sheila disappeared inside and came back with blue earrings that looked wonderful against her fair skin.

We all got in a big hug and went in to dinner. Julie insisted on doing the vegetables while Marian and Sheila got rid of trail dust. I warned them about the lack of shower water and they said, "You go back outside so we can do girl cleaning with washcloths and towels."

I grabbed another beer and exited to a lot of laughter, even from Julie. Looking at the light spilling from the open doorway, I realized we would shortly be a lantern in wilderness. Not a good idea.

"Hey, come on out when you get a second."

All three of them looked wonderful. I went down the line bestowing kisses on smiling faces. We sat and watched rays of the setting sun arc through the forest.

"For tonight, at least, we need to pretend this is London and we are in blackout conditions. Can you cope with a dinner by a small candle or two?"

Sheila said, "My god, he takes us to his mountain hideaway, and we have dinner by candlelight!"

Marian told me to get out the card table and we sat outside for dinner with all the RV lights doused and one candle lit. I got glasses and a fresh bottle of red. Julie said she would like to try some and I poured for everyone. "Here's to Julie," I said in a toast, "on her first day of freedom."

The next thing I knew, she was in my lap, crying and saying, "Thank you, thank you."

After dinner, we blew out the candle and I got jackets for everyone as the seven thousand foot chill descended on us.

Marian said, "Julie, we are tired from getting up early and I'll bet you are weary too. What about bedtime in a little while? You and I can get that bed over the cab organized."

I stayed out until ten, thinking and keeping an eye out for activity on the road. Nothing. Marian came out and told me that Julie was dead to the world, tucked away upfront. I asked, "Do you and I have to stand watch?"

She said in a quiet voice, "I have a theory that the brothers are not all that interested in turning their sister over to another polygamist, but are afraid of their father. Which means they are not out in hundreds of square miles of forest in the middle of the night looking for her."

We slipped into the van in the dark, dropped our clothes and climbed in with Sheila. She was warm and sleepy and naked. Marian whispered to me, "No hijinks tonight. We have a guest with trauma about being forced."

Sheila said, "Not funny is it?" But she was guiding my hand between her legs and pressing on it. I captured a nipple and rubbed clit as instructed. In the dark, I could sense that Sheila's arm was moving rhythmically on the far side. She said, "Marian's horny. She's suffering. You are needed."

Again following instructions, I worked myself over Sheila and found my cock slipping easily into a warm and welcoming Marian. "You are bad. I told you not... Ooh." Her voice was cut off by a gasp as her body had a nice little orgasm, just like that.

Sheila said, "Better. Can I have one of those?"

Marian pushed me off and said, "Take care of your horny guest."

I had no sooner found another nice warm home for my cock than there was a noise by the side of the bed and Julie was climbing in. "I don't like sleeping alone. My sisters and I slept together at home. Can I get in there?"

The poor RV bed was suffering. Sheila had me on top of her. Marian had Julie on top of her. I reached over and felt only naked backside. Julie wanted skin to skin contact.

Marian whispered, "Julie, um, I mean, Jeff is having sex with Sheila. She asked him if he would."

Julie said, "I don't mind. My older sister used to sneak her boyfriend into our bed. The rest of us got used to all that action. We had to cover her mouth to shut her up. She told us she couldn't live without him after she started. Once, after I had a boyfriend at school, I got mad at her and let him in the bed and he took my virginity. Then he was still hard and did her too. She came and came and I told her she just got a second boyfriend. I never did like the one who took me much anyway."

Sheila was laughing and squeezing me at the same time. My cock was super hard listening to Julie's story and I worked all over Sheila's insides.

Marian gasped out, "Julie, I am going to come if you don't stop rubbing on me."

"I don't think you want me to stop, do you? I heard you come for him. Is he nice?"

Sheila said, "Jeff, I think you have a duty. There is another needy guest here. Please help her out."

She moved out from under me so that Julie could take her place. Before there was time to think about it, Julie had me at her entrance, sliding into a third warm cunt.

"Oh yes. That is hot! No wonder your friends are nice to you! Harder, please."

Sex was releasing all sorts of tension in our young friend. In minutes, she was having a noisy orgasm, her feet beating on my ass. Marian and Sheila were laughing and clapping.

Marian giggled and said, "I don't know who is responsible, but that was good."

I flipped us over and Julie sat up there bouncing on me and giggling herself. "Oh god, this is so nice. So much better than that nasty man my family wanted me to marry." She was all woman and did not want to quit. She was learning fast about how to keep a guy interested. The muscles inside her were strong and busy making me surge up into her repeatedly. I asked, "We aren't using protection, are you safe?"

She trilled at us, "Yes, yes, yes. My mom gave me a supply of her pills even though she wasn't supposed to. Told me I did not need to be a teenage mother."

I flopped us back over. The women got busy. I got busy. Julie screamed and screamed, little low screams, and came several times. She collapsed. Marian got us wiped down and somehow four bodies slept in a space meant for two.

The twilight was beginning when I woke and eased out of the bed. I used the toilet and got my shorts and jacket on. The coffee was ready to plug in. I peered out the window for activity and then went outside. Not even a stray deer. I went back inside and pulled a naked Julie from her warm bed nestled up against Marian and Sheila. "Get warm clothes on, we are going for a ride."

The other two were scrambling into clothes, asking what was going on. "It is quiet and deserted outside. Julie and I are going to the nearest pay phone and she is going to call 911 and say she is fine and stop searching for her, she doesn't want anything to do with her family."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Right now, there is probably a police bulletin out saying she has been kidnapped. The cops won't stop searching until they have evidence she is fine and wants to be on her own."

"Why don't we all go?"

"I've thought about that. We can't afford to let this thing be unguarded, so your coming on the other bike doesn't work. And I don't want to take a chance on the RV itself being sighted right now. I promise this will be a quick trip into the village and return. If anything seems suspicious, we will reverse course." I kissed them both and went to get the bike down. With Sheila's jacket and Marian's helmet on, no one would recognize Julie. I got her hooked up to the back seat earphones and we motored off.

"In case we need to talk to each other in the village where someone might hear, we need a new name for you. Pick one."

"Edith."

"Ok, Edith, hang on, it's bumpy."

When we got to the pavement, I coached her on the telephone call, telling her to just carefully and calmly say the message to the 911 operator and hang up before there was time to trace the call. This was a crap shoot because some 911 systems are swift about call localization.

There was no one moving around as we entered the village and I searched for a public phone. I spotted one and coasted up to it. I shut down the bike so it would not be heard on the phone. She dialed and as soon as the call was picked up, said her message and hung up.

We headed south again without seeing anyone, and made it to the turn without spotting any early traffic on the road. In an hour, we were back at the van and needing coffee and breakfast, both of which were ready. Julie grabbed a hairbrush and worked on herself in the mirror in front of the toilet. She even borrowed lipstick from Sheila and fixed her lips. In one day, she had gone from scared runaway to self-composed young adult. She stood next to me at the dinette and tugged on my hair.

"I'm beginning to understand why women are attracted to this one. He's handsome, he knows bikes, he knows our bodies, and he is smart."

Marian said, "Be careful, you are the third woman to say something like that about him in the last few days. He will get a swelled head and mistreat us."

Breakfast stopped while three of them beat on me and applied kisses here and there. I said to myself, in three weeks, I had gone from lonely writer to pack leader with three shewolves, each of whom needed frequent sex.

After breakfast, I said, "Let's go for a quiet little walk to make sure no one is lurking and then we can sit down and talk about plans."

I spent about an hour leading the group in ever larger circles around the van. If someone was out there, they were very well hidden. We moved the camp chairs about fifty yards into the trees and I asked them where they would like to go on their special road trip. Julie and Sheila echoed, "Special road trip. That sounds nice."

Marian asked if they had read Kerouac's book and got blank looks. The two of us smiled at each other. I mouthed at her, "We don't have any weed!"

I said, "Julie, we were headed for the Mexican border and Yucatan, but I bet you don't have a passport, do you?"

"No."

"And no easy way to get a birth certificate?"

Another head shake. "What about a Social Security number?"

"Yes, we had to have that for school lunch program."

"Driver's license?"

"Yes, my mom made him let me have one."

I had an idea about the passport problem, but left it for a later conversation with Marian.

"I was thinking that perhaps if we went down thru Page in the dark, and made our way over toward Navaho Mountain and Rainbow Bridge on the back roads in the reservation, we could spend a week or so relaxing, hiking and letting the heat over Julie cool down."

"We need to stock up for that. Food, extra water, booze..."

"Yes. We could do that in Tuba City or Kayenta. What do you think?"

"Kayenta, it's farther into the reservation and smaller. The Navaho police won't be much interested in an Arizona strip runaway problem." Marian was in take charge mode. The others nodded.

I was looking at Julie's legs and she was blushing. Marian said, "Are you hitting on that poor girl?"

I gave her a steely look, "She is NOT a poor girl, she is a grown woman who spent the night in our bed, if you don't remember!"

Everyone laughed, and I added, "I was admiring those well muscled legs and thinking she must be some kind of runner?"

Julie smiled and said, "Yes, I was on school cross-country team."

"Ok, you are now in charge of our fitness program. These bodies need to be whipped into shape."

More nervous laughter. Julie was giving the rest of us the once over. "Yes, I see what you mean."

She sat in my lap, her arm around my neck and her boob mashed into the side of my chest. "I was thinking about what Marian said. Is it ok for girls to hit on guys around here?"

Sheila and Marian gave her surprised looks and burst out laughing. Julie said, mildly, "It's not funny. He's got all my juices going. I haven't been five minutes without thinking of sex since I woke up."

Marian walked over and cuffed me vigorously, using her hands to attack my neck and shoulders. "Julie, you have to show him that you mean business. First, get physical. Convince him that you are not a wimp. Make some comment about how much of a wuss he is. Then you lean over and whisper in his ear, 'Don't you understand that a woman has needs?' If he still hasn't picked you up and carried you to bed, you start undressing, regardless of where it is. The more public the better. He's very jealous about his womenfolk and he doesn't let us show off our bodies to strangers."

Marian had started taking her clothes off in the middle of this speech and was stark naked by the end of it.

Sheila came over and said, "Julie, these two are crazy in love. Don't pay attention to either of them. When he carries her off, just follow along, leaving your clothes behind too. That way, by the time he gets to a bed, there are three wet horny females after him and he has to take care of all of us."

I pulled Marian over my knees and did a tattoo on her fancy behind. "I'm all in favor of nude encounter, but Julie's brother doesn't need to catch us like this. I have plans for nonstop orgies once we get to the reservation."

Marian looked disappointed but reached for her clothes. Sheila said, "Hang on a sec, I need to check something. Before Marian could react, she was on her knees with her face buried in Marian's furry crotch.

"You stop that!"

I reached for Marian and gestured to Julie to work on her top.

In seconds, we had her shaking in an amazing outdoor orgasm, swearing at us and threatening all kinds of retribution.

"Honey, you were the one being a slut, taking your clothes off in public for everyone here to see. Don't you have any shame?"

She went around the circle, yanking hard on our hair and kissing us passionately. Her nakedness had me all hard. Before passion overcame reason, I got us moving toward the van.

"It's four hours or so to Kayenta, and we need to find gas before then. "Let's lie low again today and leave around ten tonight."

Marian said, "Jeff, you go with Julie and Sheila today. I will guard the fort and keep the phone handy."

I carried the lunch pack and the water, and let the women show me where they went yesterday. In about a mile, we reached the top of a rock outcropping with nice views. We were too far from the canyon rim to see it, but the Colorado Plateau stretched in all directions. The other two had bikinis on for underwear and found soft spots for some tanning. I got to watch.

"Are you perving on us," said Julie.

"No, I'm just enjoying your womanly charms."

Sheila said, "Julie, enjoy a man's attention while you have it. Sooner than you want, they stop looking."

I arranged the large beach towel I brought along and gestured for them to move.

"Take off those suits, I don't want to get lotion on them."

For thirty minutes, they got the best massage I could manage. No bad moves, just working on muscles and tendons and ligaments.

Julie said, "This is better than I got on the track team. Are you going to be our trainer?"

I swept her hair to one side and kissed the back of her neck, then sat back and took some sun myself.

"With three incredible women around, I think I am the one that's going to get trained."

The phone crackled, "Group of six motorcycles on road, going very slow."

That got a quick reaction from me, "Coming your way right now, just for safety. Keep yourself concealed away from van. Turn down volume on phone."

To the others, I said, "Don't try to keep up with me. Follow slowly. I'll come back."

In five minutes, I had the van in sight, with a cluster of bikes around it. No point in hiding. I approached openly and asked, "Can I help you?"

A tough looking guy answered, "Nice van you have. Camping here?"

"Just looking for quiet, peaceful place. On your way to the lake?"

"We were thinking of it? Been out there?"

"Not yet. Been enjoying this spot. Seen a few folks going that direction."

He was checking me out, eyes hidden behind dark glasses. They could take me down, for sure, if they wanted.

"So you ain't talked to others around here?"

"Nope, I'm a kind of private guy. Don't go looking for company."

"Staying around long?"

"Weather's nice. Might go down to the Rim tomorrow."

He turned and gestured back to the road to his friends. "Let's see if that lake is ok for swimming." The bikes roared to life and he waved goodbye.

I watched them out of sight and went to retrieve the phone I had left by a tree.

"Come on in, slowly."

She put her arm around me. "I couldn't hear anything. What did they want?"

"Hard to tell. Ordinary bikers get a bad rap sometimes, from the outlaws. But it's just as well to be careful. We might have a return visit later. I think I'll walk down and rub out their tracks coming here. Why don't you amble back to meet the others and bring them in."

The afternoon was tense. We were ready to move, but needed darkness first. I figured that if the bikers had a plan for us, late in the afternoon would be their time.

As the twilight faded, we relaxed a bit. No visit, but no sign of the bikes going the other way on the dirt road. Hard to know whether they had camping gear in their panniers or not.

I had three women that wanted my touch frequently. At times like this, it was handy to have an alpha male around.

At ten, I decided the bikers were unlikely to be heading out and cautiously eased the van down to the road, following Marian shining a torch on the ground. I thought about having her drive one of the bikes like that in front of me, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble, and would draw attention to us if anyone came along.

We came into Page from the old road about midnight. There was an all night station with plenty of business where we filled up and bought more groceries. No one seemed to give us an extra glance. Julie was well hidden in the bed above the cab. I remembered Sheila might have someone looking for her too and asked her to stay in the van while Marian and I shopped.

Marian insisted on driving, saying I needed a nap and she would wake me in an hour. Our passengers were zonked. So much for anxiety. I nodded off, telling myself that I wasn't doing too bad.

Our tires crunching on gravel woke me. There was a rotating red beacon behind us. I carefully went forward and took the passenger seat.

It was a reservation policeman asking for the registration and a driver's license. I also handed over mine, telling him that the vehicle was registered to my brother. He checked the same last names and the California addresses and seemed satisfied.

"Didn't want to alarm you, Ma'am, but we see a lot of stolen RV's out here. There's a gang from Arizona that invades RV's parked along the road, ties up the owners and leaves them in the dust while they take off with the vehicle. By daylight, they are most of the way to Mexico."

"Officer, thank you for checking up on us. You are the kind of attention we appreciate."

With a nod, he was gone. I said to Marian, "Well, our plates are in their system now. Don't know if that is good or bad. Do you suppose the people after our strays have the license number?"

"He scared me half to death. You drive now. Want some coffee?"

I got coffee, toast and a hug. "You were so damn calm back there. How do you do that?"

"I remember how worried he is, never knowing whether the driver has a gun and will shoot him first. If you are relaxed and friendly and have the right paperwork, they will reciprocate, like he did."

She tried the passenger seat but was asleep in minutes. I shooed her back to the bed, saying Sheila needed company. When I looked around after a few miles, Julie was in the seat, silent as a mouse.