Romancing the Sun

Story Info
A beach nymph is wooed by the Sun god...
2.2k words
4.86
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley twirled a curl of red distractedly round her finger as she surveyed the sky. Pinks and oranges spread like watercolor across the wispy clouds. The golden sun peered halfway above the water, tempting her to come away with him. Waves lapped hungrily at the shore, pulling toward her bare feet, then receding into the sun's light.

Her red lips puckered. She longed to follow the sun but was afraid of getting burned again. The first time was from a star. Too bright and racy for her gentle personality to keep up with. It left her behind in a burst of sizzling flame, never to be seen again. Riley had cried for days and refused to leave the beach after dark.

Come awayyy, the frothing waves hissed. Riley stepped back from them and shook her head. Not this time. Not again. The rejection left a scar upon her heart and singed feet. Its cough of sparks had marred her perfect complexion, and mirrors were avidly avoided lest they remind her of the pain.

She twirled another lock, deep in thought. The sun slipped out of sight, casting the sky above in a vengeful scarlet. Riley knew he would not give up so easily. Stars had the advantage of night and the moon, yet it was the sun who controlled the skies, comfort, and warmth, and worked alongside Luna to control her beckoning waves.

Every night as he sank further into the sea, the moon lured sweet souls into his brilliant embrace until they were consumed completely. "Sol Fever" they called it. Some said it burned like a thousand tongues of flame; others claimed it to be painful yet regenerating. These were the ones who bore permanent scars. Much like what the star had done to her.

If a comet could do such damage, imagine what the Morning Star might be capable of?

A tingle raced down Riley's spine and she shivered. The warmth disappeared with the sunlight and bumps spread rapidly along her exposed skin. Hugging herself, the redhead turned and walked slowly back up the beach, the sounds of urgent whispers hissing behind her.

The logs were deserted. Driftwood wasn't the best home for a nymph, but at least two or three resided comfortably among them. As Riley stepped through the abandoned haven, she noticed something strange. Something about the texture of the wood wasn't right. Black shards of the likes she'd never seen scarred the bark where smooth ripples were supposed to be.

Fear mixing with fascination, she brushed it with her hand, admiring this new texture and wondering what might've created it. Was this why the other nymphs had fled?

Thankfully her normal place in the crook of a particularly large log was untouched. Riley pondered this odd phenomena as she smoothed the sand around her and curled up to sleep. Slumber had barely opened his mouth when a sensation invaded her mind.

Riley rolled over and squinted into the star-lit darkness. Nothing tangible lurked about, but something else, some sort of presence, stood not far off. The hairs on her neck prickled. Her stomach dropped lurchingly when a driftwood's shadow moved. Rubbing both eyes did nothing to rid her vision of the specter. It glided from the shadows until it floated right in front of her.

Then, astonishingly, the darkness of it melted into a brilliant golden light that began to ebb and grow. It pulsated pure energy, pumping, pumping, the light intensifying until Riley was forced to look away with a loud cry.

"Please, what are you?!"

RRRRRrrrrrhmmmm.

She jumped at the thunderous thrum of energy. The blood drained from her already pale cheeks as the face of a man slowly materialized amidst the burning power. Eyes wide, she took in the serious gaze, the strong nose, the defined jawline. Stubble that better resembled baby flames at a child's campfire lit the full lips and proud chin. The brilliance pulsed again and more features emerged from this mass of light.

Arms stretched forth, defined and muscled. Strong wrists attached to large, capable hands. Thick thighs. A ribbed torso, wide shoulders, hair.

Gradually, the glow began to dim until all that remained was a tall, extremely handsome yet fearsome god. Her hand clenched a fistful of sand and she realized she'd fallen sometime during the transformation.

The colors of fire ebbed from his skin and she immediately knew who this was. Impossible.

Sol responded before she could find her voice. A rumble of raw power blended with the searing heat of the sun.

"You are surprised."

Riley opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened and shut it again. Heat flooded her cheeks as she knew she must resemble a fish gaping for water. No matter what she tried, the words refused to form. This god-man smiled dazzlingly.

"Ah, because it is night. Who do you think gives light to the stars?"

Riley blanched. He gave a deep, booming laugh. It flung her backwards against the logs from sheer force. Wincing, she blinked, the binding spell seeming to shatter from the impact. Her voice was small and shaking.

"I-I never considered that."

"Of course you didn't. You don't consider the Sun at all."

Riley winced again, but from a different hurt.

"I'm sorry, my Lord. I have been burned before."

He folded his arms imperiously. Frowned.

"I am aware. I have punished the Star who burnt you. He dwells with the ocean sludge, now."

Her heart lifted at the avenging act, but she couldn't shake why he was truly here. She knew he wouldn't give up so easily.

"My waves have been calling you. Why do you resist their beckons?"

"My Lord, I have no wish to succumb to the Sol Fever."

So fierce was this stated that the Sun threw back his head and guffawed. Every tooth shone bright-white and crackled with electricity. When he returned his gaze, it blazed with ethereal radiance.

"Such nonsense only whipped together by one who could not handle my strength. You, however," he reached out and tipped her chin back with his finger. She gulped. "You can withstand my strength."

Riley's throat went dry. She tried to swallow but it felt like it were stuffed with cotton. Instead she met the eyes of this magnificent manifestation and focused on the heat pooling from his finger. By the time he let go, her core was throbbing with a familiar warmth. Her knees felt weak.

He smiled, and the strength left her completely. The sand raced up to meet her and whumphed against her ear, then everything went black.

How long the coma lasted, Riley wasn't sure. She awoke with a groan and immediately knew this was no longer her beach home with its familiar sights and scents. White sands sifted below her and stretched as far as the eye could see. Waters roved gently along the shore, blinding her pupils with white-gold reflections.

"Aah!"

Riley reeled back with a hand to her face. Spots danced across her vision. Desperately she spun to avoid the glare. A thick forest grove with palm-like leaves of vast proportion and that same white-gold shade towered along the shore. The colors were muted enough to make out each leaf's individual veins and curving patterns. They reminded her greatly of the flora nymphs' features.

Upon closer inspection of the sand, it was not sand at all, but tiny white and pink shells crushed into fine powder. The reflection of the ocean cast a lovely orange tint to the otherwise bland beach.

Overhead, the sky was a multitude of hot-fire oranges, pinks, reds, light purples, and colors she didn't recognize, each as warm and bright as the next. Blinking back the tears, Riley turned to the forest grove and jumped.

Below one of the giant leaves stood the god. His vivacious smile and ember-like eyes were clearly appreciative of her admiration. This was his world, after all.

"You like it."

It wasn't a question.

"It has much in common with the sunset," Riley played with her scarlet locks, suddenly embarrassed. The god strode near and she glanced up. His face was a beam of pure sunshine. Sensing the fragility of her pupils, it dimmed slightly until the fiery features were easily distinguishable. Riley realized he wasn't wearing clothes, wrapped solely in a toga of raw energy.

She blushed and looked away.

"I have been awaiting your arrival for a long time. Many seasons. Summers were especially painful. There was a great lack of choice since you so refused to follow the waves, you understand."

"Of course," her voice was small and she studied the crimson strands wrapping suffocatingly round her finger. Suddenly the hand was whisked skyward by another, brighter, hand. It stopped before the most inviting set of lips the woman had ever seen.

"Riley."

The name was a whisper upon her skin and shivers overcame Riley's body. Warmth settled below her pelvis as his hot breath caressed the delicate knuckles.

"Sweet Riley. May you do the honor of becoming my wife."

Riley gulped against the authoritative command. This was wrong. Wasn't the wife of Sol none other than Luna, the moon? Was she not his first love? The Sun smiled against her hand, sending a fresh wave of goosebumps tickling her skin.

"First loves are often not the last."

He exhaled gently. Riley closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, mingling their breaths, drawing in as much of his essence as she could take. It entered her airways and coursed through the caverns of her soul, filling every crevice, flowing through the strands of her red hair until they crackled with the charge. Her lips closed and trapped the essence within, engraving it into her very being.

When her lashes fluttered open, Sol was gazing at her admiringly, as if in a trance. His warm fingers gripped her porcelain ones, locked in a lover's grasp. His beautiful lips parted and sent forth another sweet current of Fever.

"Riley," he breathed sensually. "Become my wife, Riley. Paint my skies with the scarlet of your tresses. Be the envy of Luna with your porcelain flesh. Kiss the ocean as it caresses your shores."

Riley gazed at him hazily. At this point, she might agree with anything asked of her. Curling her smooth rosebud mouth into a lazy smile, she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Yes, yes, Sol. I will become your wife."

The world spun and suddenly Riley found herself lying on her back against what looked like liquid gold yet felt soft, like an otter pelt. Sol gazed down upon her naked form, burning eyes bright and lazy.

Riley started at the sudden sense of vulnerability and tried to squirm from beneath him. But his body was heavy and his grip firm. Two large hands clasped her hips tightly, holding her in place. His grin flashed white-hot teeth.

"You became my wife," he teased. "You are staying right here."

Riley's heart pounded against her chest. His skin felt so warm against her bare torso, the smooth muscles of his chest pressing enticingly upon her soft breasts. A low growl snapped her focus to his face. An almost feral gleam flickered along his features, the tiny flames of his beard intensifying, his irises darkening to molten gold.

Another growl vibrated between them as his gaze dropped to her supple breasts. Heat burned her cheeks. She gasped as his head dipped and he clasped hot lips over her sensitive nipple. Electric currents surged from the contact throughout her body, settling in an unbearable heat at her core. He nuzzled her neck, pressed warm kisses over her delicate skin, dragged his tongue down her stomach.

And each touch was flooded by a warmth she had never known.

"Oh, Sol.."

He smiled at her, full of mischief. Then his mouth breathed against her ear and she all but melted.

"Riley," the whisper nearly sent her over the edge. Her clit throbbed. "You are so beautiful."

Something thick and long nudged between her legs and she gasped. It parted the velvety folds and sunk deep into her channel. Riley was lost to the world. His mouth stretched against her cheek.

"So tasty."

The motion of his hips drew out the pleasure and Riley moaned unconsciously.

"So warm.."

Another thrust made her eyes roll back. The god captured her parted mouth, teasing her perfect teeth with his wet tongue. Summer warmth coursed through her and she rocked with him, tasting him out of her own hunger. Their tongues swirled and danced to the rhythm of their lovemaking. Lapping and sucking and teasing.

"Mmmm."

Riley gasped for air.

"I'm--I'm coming!"

"Cum for me, my little vixen," Sol growled into her ear, one hand steadied beside her head, thick cock pounding into her. He drank up the view of those perky tits bouncing at every thrust. She clawed her nails into his shoulders, but he hardly noticed beneath the haze of his intense lust.

Throwing her head back, she let out a scream, red hair flung widely.

At long last the overwhelmingly addictive sensation began to ebb. Riley came to, blinking, staring up at him through glassy eyes. He smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You are so perfect," he murmured. "Come away, Riley of the Beaches. Rule with me in the light of the Sun."

Riley blinked again, trying to clear her hazy mind, and nodded with a small smile. It was met by the hot, hungry lips of her lover.

©️Sugar_Spice3