Roman's Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Sure to make you cum. A tale of sex in the Roman Empire.
898 words
3.14
8.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legos, a Greek slave who was twenty-four years old, not supposed to think of his mistress, Digitis, a maiden of eighteen years, in a sexual manner. Yet he could not help but do so. She was beautiful from her unruly blonde hair, often being blown everywhere even in the lightest of winds, to her trim yet desirable body. She was an example of a kind of beauty Legos had not previously encountered in the Roman world of quite well dressed and well-mannered women. She clashed wonderfully against that stereotype of Roman women.

Legos snapped out of his recovery at his new mistress at the sound of mistress Pondors shout. Pondors was a maiden of twenty years and Digitis closest friend.

Walking into a large room set out with two identical coaches, Legos was struck by a sight in all the years of his life. The scene sent shivers down his spin and set his already incredibly hard dick twitching inside his tunic pants.

On the mosaic floor lay Digitis, prostrate on her right side facing away from the door. A stone handle protruding about half an inch from her bleeding womanhood.

Pondors sat next to Digitis a hand pressed to her friends' side. With her coiled position across Pondors's face she looked more like a snake snaring her pray than a vulnerable naked woman. The pink flesh of Pondors's leaking pussy was clearly visible. As well as her large breasts and puffy nipples only marred by her wispy light red hair.

"I want my pussy licked, Legos." Pondors's playful tone broke the mesmerising moment with a jarring rapidly.

"M...mistress?" Legos questioned hesitantly unable to believe what he just heard.

"You heard me, slave." Pondors said harshly.

Legos did not need to be told twice delivering into Pondors's sticky cunt with furver, relishing every grown he earned for his dutiful efforts as he sent wave after wave of pleasure through Pondors's core.

Pondors twisted over slightly resting on her right arm, with her left hand she slowly pulled the dildo, sticky with pussy juice and blood, free from her friends quivering cunt before plunging it back in again. Repeating this movement for several strokes, brought Digitis to the edge of orgasm. Pondors held her friend on the edge of orgasm for several minutes feeling her own orgasm coming ever closer.

When at last Pondors could no longer stand it, she sped up her poise pushing the dildo long girth into Digitis pussy with ever increasing speed. Digitis screamed out Pondors name with complete abandon, as the never felt before euphoria of orgasm overwhelmed her senses.

Pondors followed soon afterwards adding her dulcet tones to the unmistakable moans of orgasm. Legos who had been skilfully licking Pondors until her orgasm hit with powerful force. Legos was suddenly drenched as a jet of liquid unexpectedly shot out of Pondors pussy. The flow drenched Legos's face and tunic top.

Legos stud up hoping to leave the room as quickly as possible from the scene in front of him and the part he had played in it, was uncomfortably positioned, trapped by the material of his tunic pants.

"Take it out." Pondors told him sternly, apparently recovered enough from her massive toe-curling orgasm, to sit up.

Tentatively Legos stepped forward and removed his tunic pants, sliding them down his slim athletic legs and ample calves onto the floor. His dick bouncing with every move, causing a deep blush from Digitis who was watching incredulously, at every move he made and a small moan to escape Pondors lips. Legos stood up straight, his dick protruding from him a respectable eight inches. Digitis noticed immediately how thick Legos's dick was being just less than the circumference of Digitis's arm and how long it was being only slightly less than the length of Digitis's for arm. From the engorged tip a bead of precum had already formed and more was leaking forth every second trickling onto the floor.

Pondors crept toward him on her hands and knees like a tigress stalking her prey. Stealthily she reached her clever finger up and horizontally stroked up the, very tip of Legos's dick. At once cum shot forth coating her left hand which she had quickly cupped underneath his dick to catch it.

Hastily Pondors beckoned Digitis over, Digitis has been sat a couple of paces distant staring open mouthed at the scene in front of her, now she got up and sat beside Pondors facing Legos and his slightly deflated cock. It had not deflated too much and to Digitis it still looked very hard and very erect.

"Lick." Pondors instructed her friend with a grin, stretching her cupped cum drenched hand out toward Digitis so she could clean it.

Dutifully Digitis cleaned Pondors's hand, licking and sucking everyone of Pondors extended digits, loving the way it made Legos's perfect cock twitch in front of her.

Pulling her now completely cum free hand away from her friends over eager mouth she callously dismissed Legos. Who more than happily put on his pants covering up his painfully hard dick, beating a hasty retreat from the room despite catching Digitis's doe eyed stare as he left the room.

*****

Thanks for reading this, I still have little directing on where this is going to go so please feel free to suggest the things you want to see in the comments.