I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

Story Info
Am I crazy to flame my wife's BBC desires?
18.9k words
4.82
71.3k
220

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

This is part two of a story containing interracial voyeuristic content and sex. The first chapter which contained similar themes was recently published in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. While this chapter can stand on its own, I think you'll enjoy the story more if you read that chapter first.

I do not give permission for this story to be edited, copied, or published anywhere else without my consent.

*****

I sat in the Home Depot parking lot staring out at God knows what—my mind completely unfocused. I came looking for materials to cross more items off Allie's honey-do list. But like every other day these past few weeks, my focus remained on what I'd experienced via my master bedroom spy camera. To my ongoing disbelief, I had watched my formerly conservative wife get-off time and again with her new big black dildo while watching interracial porn.

The entire experience still numbed my brain.

I'd always wanted to experience a kinkier side to Allie. But this? Interracial porn? A huge black dildo? I closed my eyes tightly, picturing her humping and gasping as the thick rutted phallus brought her the most intense orgasm's I had ever seen her experience. These past few weeks had been some of the most memorable of my life.

Now my cock was rock hard in my pants again.

What's wrong with me? My gorgeous wife is cheating on me with a black monster toy that dwarfs my manhood, and I can't stop wanting to see more?

I shook my head to clear it. I couldn't go into the store like this. I sat there for several minutes focusing on my fantasy football lineup. Eventually my dick softened to the point I could safely exit the car and make my way inside.

After shopping for a couple of minutes, I realized the two cups of coffee I'd consumed that morning were racing right through me. I made my way to the back of the store and entered the men's room. I was standing at the urinal relieving myself when I heard the deep voice of another man entering the john while talking on his cell phone.

He saddled up next to me and told whoever he was talking to, to hang on a minute. I was only mildly paying attention as he shoved his phone in his pocket. He released his fly and seconds later a large dark object entered my peripheral vision. I didn't glance that way until I heard a stream of fluid that sounded like a firehose being released. Now, I couldn't help from looking over just as the man pulled his phone back out from his pocket.

"Sorry about that Teek, just relieving the serpent! Where were we?"

My eyes practically bugged out of my head as I witnessed the source of the powerful release. The black man standing next to me aimed a long fat black cock towards the white porcelain urine receptacle.

Piss blasted from it in a stream that was close to a half-inch in diameter at a force that filled the lower section of the bowl in only a few seconds. My own meager stream dissipated quickly—I gave myself a brief shake, but my stealthy stare never left the vision to my left. When I finally buttoned up and made my way to the sink, I heard the man laugh loudly before he spoke.

"C'mon Teek, you know better. Of course she loved it, they all do—another satisfied customer!"

I dried my hands and made my way towards the door. I heard him make one final comment to whoever Teek was. "Shit, if she had the money, she'd want me to remodel the whole damn house!"

I left the bathroom trying to digest what I'd just experienced. I couldn't get the image of the black man's huge cock out of my head. Fuck, that thing was massive! Seconds later, the thoughts of Allie's BBC masturbation merged with the image I'd just witnessed.

I glanced around the store trying to recall why I came in the first place. I shopped for another twenty minutes, but I couldn't totally shake what I'd witnessed in the men's room. I paid for my stuff and headed out to my car.

In an effort to clear my head, I removed one of the items I purchased from the bag and began reading the installation instructions. After a few minutes, I was satisfied it was something I could handle. But just as I was about to start the car, I looked up and saw the man who I'd seen in the bathroom walking through the parking lot right in front of me.

He looked like he was in his mid-fifties, but he obviously took care of himself. He was tall, I'd say 6'-3" and barrel chested and although he had the first signs of gray in his sideburns and goatee, he looked healthy for his age. Sadly, my eyes were drawn to his crotch. I didn't have a gay bone in my body, but I guess I was trying to somehow validate what I'd seen in the restroom.

He was pushing an orange cart loaded with some type of millwork out to a large pick-up truck. He began to load it on a lumber rack over the bed. The words R.E. Johnson Construction were painted on the door. On the rear quarter panel, the phrase, Home Remodels and Additions Are Our Specialty was painted in the same forest green-colored cursive font. On the tailgate a bulleted group of services were listed: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Windows, Doors, Trim, Decks, Arbors, Garages, etc.

I watched as he expertly fastened the trim board onto the rack and hung a red flag off the back. When he finished and was making his way back to the cab, I exited my Tesla and crossed the parking aisle quickly. Just as he opened the door and started to climb inside, I came up from behind.

"Hey there, sorry to catch you off guard, but I noticed on your truck that you do remodeling work."

The black man turned in my direction with a semi-irritated gaze. "Yeah, but to tell you the truth, I'm pretty booked up. There's plenty of good contractors around. What were you wanting to have done?"

His question caught me off guard and for some reason a disturbing thought entered my mind...my wife by your big black cock!

"Well, we...uh...my wife and I had some architectural plans drawn up prior to Covid for extensive remodeling work...but we put things on the backburner due to the pandemic. I was thinking now we might get started with the bathrooms and some other odds and ends before tackling the bigger stuff."

My muddled brain immediately questioned whether I had subconsciously chosen those words while thinking back to what I'd seen in the restroom.

The initial standoffishness waned from his face before he smiled and extended his hand. I reached out and mine was quickly engulfed by the largest, roughest, power grip I had ever felt. For some reason, the thought of shaking hands with a gorilla entered my mind.

"Mr. uh..."

"...Bradshaw...Jack Bradshaw." I answered distractedly.

His eyes brightened and he flashed a comforting grin. His teeth were the straightest, whitest set I had ever seen.

"Mr. Bradshaw, I'm Robert Johnson Jr., it's nice to meet you. I didn't mean to sound uninterested, but I get approached by a lot of tire-kickers at places like this. But truthfully, my backlog is several months long, but I'll give you one of my cards in case you're interested in waiting."

He reached into a slot in his dash, plucked out a business card, and handed it to me. I noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring.

"Tell you what...uh...Jack, send me a text or email and then I'll have your contact information in case something opens up."

I thanked him for his consideration and confirmed I would contact him virtually before making my way back to my car. I watched and listened as his big diesel engine revved, and he pulled out and drove away. As he did so, the passenger side of the truck was exposed to me for the first time. On the rear quarter panel the phrase, Happy Wife, Happy Life was printed in the same green paint.

I was partially disappointed he was unavailable, but the other side of me was relieved. What the fuck was I thinking? Was I really considering hiring a black man with a huge cock to do construction work at my house in hopes of bringing him in close proximity to my black dildo/interracial sex loving wife?

*****

Later that night, I was standing out at my barbecue with my third IPA of the evening in the palm of my hand. The scintillating aroma of grilling tri-tip wafted from my Weber, but my focus wasn't entirely on that. I couldn't stop peering through the window at my gorgeous wife. Allie's sandy blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail, and she wore only a tank top and loose-fitting cotton shorts. My eyes were drunkenly drawn to the exposed cleavage of her rounded tits and spectacular runner's legs.

My amazing wife moved around the room with the grace of a dancer. She was alternating between prepping the sides, playing with our Australian Shepherd Zeke, and dancing to one of our favorite American reggae-rock bands, Stick Figure. I loved the way her hips moved when she danced—she had an innate sexiness, almost stripper-like, when she swayed to music.

How did I ever get this amazing woman to marry me?

I reached into my pocket to retrieve my phone. I wanted to capture a video of her doing the very things that made me love her so much. But instead, my fingers connected with a rectangular shaped thick paper object. I pulled it from my shorts and recognized it as the contractor's business card. I studied it for nearly a minute.

I peered back through the window at Allie. Thoughts of all the inconceivable things I'd seen her do with her black dildo came flooding back as I now watched her play with the kids—they had returned to the family room when their movie ended. The three of them were now all laughing hysterically while playing keep away from Zeke and his favorite stuffed animal.

Despite watching the three people I loved more than anything in the world, my convoluted brain questioned: Could I really hire a black man to work in our house knowing the possibilities of what might transpire?

Twenty minutes later over dinner I said to her, "Hey babe, I was thinking we should get serious again about doing the work on the house."

Allie lit up. "Are you serious? Is now a good time?"

"Yeah, obviously our pandemic concerns are long gone, and my bonus was just deposited last week! I don't think there's been a better time since we originally tried."

"I'm certainly not going to argue, you know how excited I am to finally get going again!"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I met a contractor at Home Depot today who specializes in the kind of stuff we want to do. He seemed like a good guy, but he's pretty busy. But he said we are definitely more apt to find someone to do the work sooner having the plans done and the permit already pulled and only on a temporary hold. Anyway, I got one of his cards—I'm going to text him tomorrow."

"That's good, I'm sure there are lots of qualified contractors out there, but finding someone who can do it sooner than later could be a challenge regardless of those other things. Was there anything special about this guy?"

I thought to myself, special? Well, he has a huge black cock!

"Um, I don't know, he was friendly enough and seems to have done a lot of work around this area. I didn't get a chance to do any further follow-up on him yet, but I plan to this week."

"Older or younger?"

"I would guess early to mid-fifties." I purposely didn't say anything about him being black.

"That's probably good, hopefully he'll be more reliable that way. I'll ask around to some of my friends for recommendations or if they know anything about him. What's his name?"

I pulled his card from my pocket and pushed it across the table.

"Hmm...R.E. Johnson Construction. Doesn't ring a bell."

I bet he'd ring your bell! My devious mind surmised.

Three hours later with the kids tucked into bed, Allie and I sat out on the deck working on the remnants of a bottle of cabernet I had cracked with dinner. After the beers and now the wine, I was feeling no pain, and I could tell by her playful giggling, my beautiful wife wasn't either. She had been in a great mood since I mentioned doing the work on the house again.

Allie had that look in her eye that told me I was almost assuredly going to get some tonight. And although the old cliched phrase, A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush rattled through my mind, perhaps due to my inebriated condition and my new hero status, I took the chance of edging her to see if I could draw something more provocative out of her tonight.

"What do you say we head off to bed? I was thinking it might be kind of fun to order a pay-per-view movie tonight!" A hopeful grin spread across my face in the process.

She returned it with a playfully distrusting gaze. "Pay-per-view? What are you talking about Jack?"

"I was thinking about tuning to one of those channels in the upper 500's—the one's we never watch."

"Upper 500's? She questioned before a look of realization formed on her face. "Jack Bradshaw! In case you forgot, we have kids in this house!"

"That's why we have a lock on our door babe!" I responded while thinking to myself about the hypocrisy of what she'd said. She had been watching porn and banging herself with her big dildo for a few weeks while the kids were just down the hall.

"You're bad..." She giggled. "We haven't watched one of those movies in years..."

Again, I couldn't believe she just said what she said. "I know, which is all the more reason we should do it tonight!"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! C'mon it'll be fun!"

"We'll see..." she finally answered in a playful tone suggesting she might actually do it.

Twenty minutes later I lay in bed with the TV remote in hand. Allie was still in the bathroom getting ready to join me. I scrolled through the porn options with one hand while my other found my dick for an occasional pull. Allie hadn't signed-off on the fuck flick, but she also hadn't fought it since her original questioning.

As I scrolled through my options, I didn't want to be too obvious in my choice. I wanted to find something that included a hung black actor but wasn't entirely interracial. I started to panic as I knew Allie would be joining me soon and I still hadn't found exactly what I was looking for. Luckily, I found it just in time.

The sliding door to our bathroom opened and my gorgeous wife exited in one of her sexiest baby dolls.

If I wasn't totally hard before, I was like steel now. The sight of her stunning body in the bluish light cast from the TV immediately brought me back to the mouthwatering images I'd watched on my spy cam over these past few weeks.

"Oh my god Al, you look amazing..." I uttered.

She giggled. "I think your decision to open that bottle of wine is going to work in your favor tonight Jack!"

"I'll open one every night if this is the payoff!" I answered excitedly as I pulled the covers back and watched as she slipped sexily in next to me.

"You did it didn't you?" She asked in a playful tone.

"Did what?" I answered, playing dumb.

"You know Jack. You ordered one of those dirty movies didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged." I chuckled proudly.

"Is the door locked?"

"Yep, it's just you and me Mrs. Bradshaw!" Excitement rising in my voice.

"What made you think of doing this tonight?"

"You! I was thinking it would be fun to add a little something to our...you know...time in bed. And...uh...watching this stuff on the road by myself just isn't as much fun."

"Jack! You watch porn when you're traveling?"

"C'mon Al, a man has urges and unfortunately I'm away from you far too much!"

She gave me a suspicious, yet playful gaze. "How often?"

"Occasionally..." I lied, responding vaguely, wanting to get the focus back on the current situation. "But like I said, I'm looking a lot more forward to watching it with you!"

She smiled coyly. "Good answer Jack."

I thought to myself how surreal this situation was—here she was giving me the third degree about watching porn on the road after what she had been up to.

I kissed her wet lips.

We were soon tangled in the most sensual embrace we'd been in in months. My hands found her full tits, her nipples already hard as diamonds. I'd seen them that way so many times over past couple of weeks, but this time it wasn't due to her anticipation of her big black toy—but I couldn't help but suspect the prospect of porn was having an impact.

"Damn babe, I can't believe how amazing your breasts are after two kids. They're bigger and just as firm as when we dated back in college." I groaned as my hands roamed her luscious chest.

"Mmmm...that feels good honey." She purred before biting my earlobe. Then she whispered as she reached down and grabbed my cock, "Did you find something for us to watch?"

Only a month previously, I would have been blown away that she would ask that question in anticipation. But after the amount of porn she'd digested since, it didn't surprise me...it fucking turned me on.

"I'm not the only one looking forward to this, am I?"

She stuck her tongue in my ear and breathed sexily. "We'll see."

Moments later the first scene appeared on our bedroom flat screen. A perky brunette managers assistant and a larger-than-average Caucasian boss were in an office setting.

"That a girl, you'll get that raise yet, suck that cock like the slut you are!" The manager growled. "You know how much more you love it than your husband's little prick, don't you!"

The pretty young wife pulled it from her lips and spit on it. "God Bill, I couldn't wait to get here this morning. Jeff wanted it this weekend, but I told him I was too tired. I wanted to save myself for this!" She stroked his wet dick while staring up into his bulging eyes.

"Well as you know, I'm not travelling this week. You can get it every day if you want!"

Allie had turned and watched while still stroking my dick. "This guy can't act at all..." She laughed.

"I don't think they're paying him to act Al. If I had a cock like that, I'd make porn films too!"

While bigger than me, I knew the guy wasn't near as impressive as the black bulls from Allie's porn DVD's and wanted to hear what her response would be.

Allie laughed as she stroked my cock more urgently. "He isn't much bigger than you Jack, but I think there's more to it than just size. I think you'd struggle with the stamina Mr. porn man."

"Wait what? Stamina? I think I could handle that part..." I lied, knowing she was right.

Again she giggled. "Wanna bet?"

Before I could respond, she sunk down and took my cock in her mouth. It had been my last birthday since my beautiful wife had gone down on me.

"Oh my God Al, that feels amazing!"

"Mmmm..." she groaned while taking most of me between her lips and tickling my balls with her fingernails.

I couldn't have been more stoked with my decision to test her tonight. I weaved my hands in her hair and watched as her lips engulfed me again and again. On the screen, the married manager's assistant was doing the same to her endowed boss.

I quickly noticed an exuberance in Allie's fellatio I'd never felt before. It was apparent that the cock sucking she'd watched in the interracial porn videos had impacted her enthusiasm and capabilities.

"If you keep that up babe, I'm not going to last long!" I groaned.

She pulled my dick from her lips. "What about that legendary stamina Jack?"

I laughed. "I...uh...yeah..."

Then she blew my mind when she slipped the babydoll strings from her shoulders and released her amazing breasts. Allie squeezed her heavy C-cups around me causing my dick to disappear in the heavenly confines.

"Oh Al, fuck that feels good."

Just then we both heard the porn actor announce, "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face!"

We turned just as several spurts spewed from his cock onto to the extended tongue and chin of the dark-haired cheating wife.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers