All Comments on 'Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 04'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow... Fucking Pathetic Father!!!

I think its a bit late for daddy to suddenly find a conscience! This Son needs to go get that job, and get the fuck as far away from his selfish using father as possible! I can't even express how much the ending to this story pissed me off. Its probably not over with, but it certainly should be! This Dad should be completely ashamed of himself, he just destroyed a father/son relationship with his unbelievable, unthinking, selfish need to get his rocks off!!! I wonder how long it will take daddy to realize his own denial, and absolute selfishness! Just a fantasy? What a piece of shit! This is as fucked up as it gets!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Okay...cut his losses

A hard as it may be to do so, 'tis time for Harry to cut his losses, realize his father is having second thoughts, and take that job offer and look for new adventures. Painful? Sure, but he can start over, perhaps with an older man as daddy figure, and find happiness. Harry deserves it. I for one would like to see Harry succeed.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

And this is why they should have had a couple of bottles of wine with, or after, supper. Broken sexual tension and two guys who don’t know how to breach the divide of that break. They’ll allow it to be a mistake rather than a misunderstanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous