All Comments on 'Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 08'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Perfect and perverted. Five Stars every chapter

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant story. Very well written excellent views in to all of their sexual lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny.. ppl here, they have sex with each other first and then talk the serious stuff about commitment to other, later lol. I don’t understand one thing tho, i mean it looks like when they start losing stamina then they decided to be committed to each other.. I don’t understand the point in being comitted here.. they love each other but not enough to make big decisions or sacrificing promiscuity. I liked it when they were promiscuous but not when they start being exclusive after they tried all the ppl they could fukk. This looks a bit selfish and giving wrong meaning to commitment. But yeah as long as they are okay with it.

semenloversemenloverover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read about biological father/son love. Well done. It's just me, but I'm glad Peter at least had a shot or two with Harry after refusals :)

Pitbull86Pitbull865 months ago

It's really rare for a father/son story to also have romance. I wish you'd write another story like this, stuff like this is just so rare on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous