Romantic Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny nephew goes to a romantic vacation with his aunt.
4.4k words
3.86
55.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckson34
cuckson34
36 Followers

My aunt is a short and thin woman in her mid 40s. She has long brown hair, average legs, a tiny ass and very small boobs. She lives with my grandparents and doesn't have many friends. I don't remember if she had dated anybody. She flirted with an ugly guy for a day and broke up as long as I can remember. So, she is probably a virgin and asexual or maybe had some affairs before I was born.

She wears push up bras and she only looks a little bit hot when she wears a bra. Her face is not ugly, but due to her weakness she looks ugly even when she wears one of her ugly bikinis. I remember she was a little bit sexy when I saw her changing and a bra was on her, that's all. Thanks to the bra, she may also look hot when she wears a tight dress or a tight blouse sometimes.

Since she has a full time job, I always had a chance to check her closet. While my mom wears the most basic and ugly and cheap bras in the world, I was quite surprised to see that some of the aunt's were lace bras with black, white and red colors. There were also 5 pieces of lace panties with different colors, 2 pieces of lace thongs and a funny thong with "pussycat" written on it. I also realized that she regularly wears each of them because their places are changing every time I check. I always wonder if she was wearing those to feel sexy or she was thinking they were also regular panties for her. She probably bought them when she was much younger because they all looked old except the bras.

Aunt rarely wears hot or tight dresses, if only there is a special event like a wedding or graduation. At my graduation ceremony, she wore shiny red high heels and a very tight black dress that even the curves of her tiny ass were visible. Her thong's lines were also barely visible under her dress. I got quite excited from the way she dressed for me and the limits of her dressing style. She had worn another tight and also short dress for my cousin's wedding, too. It was the first time I had a chance to check her surprisingly toned legs from that close and got a rock hard boner immediately.

After I graduated from high school, I was having socializing issues in college and didn't have many friends. My Aunt is also in the same situation and she offered me to go on a vacation together paid by her. I foolishly rejected her offer in the first year with a hope to find a girlfriend till next year, but it was a hopeless attempt and I accepted her offer for the next year. I chose a luxurious adults only hotel and booked it as we were a couple because of our exact same surnames.

I only had my aunt that I can count as a friend since I was born and she is always like a third parent for me that tries to meet my every need and loves me unconditionally. I have always been thinking what if she would let me fuck her because she is single and she really loves me that much. I had started to smell her panties and jerked off every time I went to their house before the vacation to handle my horniness.

Our hotel was at the seaside with plenty of pools, a spa center and lots of events for the couples. Aunt was surprised when she learnt we would have a double bed instead of twin single beds, but later she had to accept because we had a talk about acting as a couple instead of relatives before we got there. Since she is really thin, she definitely looks like a 25 year old chick rather than 45 years old. I was also 21 years old at that time with a stubble beard that we were good.

After we left our bags in our room we changed into our swimsuits. She requested me to wait in the bath while she changes and I accepted it for that time. Good thing was shower had a transparent glass cabin. Also, there was a hot tub on the balcony. As I mentioned before, she was looking awful in her bikinis because her bikinis looked like teenager bikinis. When I returned from the bathroom, I was dreaming of some hot bikinis, but no. She was looking ugly. I had been working out to attract some chicks and I became muscular than the last time she saw me with shorts only. She touched my arms and chest.

"Wow sweetie, look at you! You became a man!"

"I was already a man!"

"I know, but you became an alpha male now! Look at your arms wow you really impressed me!"

Her words should have given me a boner, but she was looking too ugly for that. I had to get rid of those bikinis asap.

There were a lot of sexy women around the hotel with thongs, without bikini tops or at least with stylish and good looking bikinis. They gave me a long lasting boner and I was trying to hide it with my towel all the time. We went to the pool for a refreshing quick swim. One of the spa employees instantly understood we just arrived and came near to us by saying "Welcome to our hotel! Would you like to visit our spa? First massage is free for women." Aunt completely jumped in by saying "Oh, I am interested!". Asshole looking tanned guy kept talking "Ok, let's go then! I will be your masseur." I had to interrupt.

"We are a couple here, we will visit your spa together. You can leave now!"

Jerk left us without saying anything. Aunt was also impressed.

"Wow sweetie, you grew up enough to get jealous of your auntie?

"I am not jealous! I just don't like that jerk. I won't let him touch you!."

"You owe me a massage then."

She lied down on a sunbed and asked me to put some lotion on her back. I was doing it the first time, but I tried my best to rub her back like I was giving her a massage. She giggled while saying "You are good, sweetie. Put some on my legs now." I started to rub her butts and thighs gently. They were surprisingly tight and hot compared to her overall body. My cock woke up and got hard again. I started to rub her feet and realized she polished her toe nails with a hot red color. I rubbed her feet till she started moaning and then she pulled back her feet.

She put the lotion on her chest on her own and held my hand to enter the pool. Even though the water was not that deep, she kept holding my arm in the water. After half an hour, we went back to our room.

"I shouldn't have brought you here, dear. All those topless women... Your mental health will suffer, sweetie."

"Don't be ridiculous auntie! It's not the first time I've seen topless women. Your bikinis are a bigger problem here"

"What, what's wrong with my bikinis?"

"They look very old and in bad condition. When did you buy them, ten years ago?"

"They are old I admit, but are they really looking bad?"

"Yes auntie, you should buy some new bikinis from the store in the lobby."

"Ok then, let's go pick some bikinis for your auntie, my man!"

There were plenty of hot thong bikinis at the store and I didn't have the balls to show them to her. I know push up triangle bikinis were suitable for small busts and showed her some models. One's strings had been made from pearls, it was showing too much cleavage for her, but she insisted on trying it. Others were also successful to make her look better and make her boobs look bigger. Then she walked out with the one with pearls, she left me and the store clerk speechless. Bottom was covering her pussy barely and still giving a pubic cleavage. Also, it was too small to cover her buttocks and it was kinda thong. Top had a thin cloth and her nipples were barely visible or maybe erected because she was also aware that she was super hot. She decided to purchase the same bikini with a different color and we left the store.

I was dying of erection and needed to jerk off asap while very excited to see my aunt's body naked in the room if I can, of course. When we entered the room I jumped in the bathroom by saying "I need to take a dump!" and closed the door. I cummed immediately after I started jerking and I cummed one more time because my boner was still active. When I went back inside, she was unpacking her bags with her ugly yellow bikini.

"Oh come on, get off those old bikinis!"

"Alright, alright, I'm gonna have a shower already!"

"I hope you didn't bring your oldest dresses for dinner."

"Stop being a wise guy honey, your aunt knows how to dress!"

She went into the bathroom and locked the door. Damn, I lost my chance to peep at her. I found her pearly bikini from the shopping bag and started to smell it. Its bottom was like wet or it was my imagination. I jerked off while smelling it and cummed again to my hands after 2 minutes only.

She got off covered with a towel and I went in. I kept the door open on purpose, but she never showed up. I hoped she had brought some tight dresses and my cock became hard again in the shower. I didn't jerk off one more time because it would get hurt if I would. When I got out of the shower, it was still hard but the towel was covering it. My aunt had already worn her basic full coverage panties and thankfully her black lace push up bra. It had a nice cleavage showing the top of her small boobs. I was glad that I started to see some details compared to before vacation.

I realized I hadn't unpacked my bag and it was staying on the ground. I tried to open it with my towel on, but the towel slipped and left my ass naked. I was a fat boy in the past and my aunt was always spanking my ass for fun. She hadn't done such a thing for years, but she ran to me and spanked my ass hardest ever one time and 2-3 times again gently.

"What the f are you doing?!"

"Oh, boy! You have a muscular ass. How did you do that?"

"I do squats, maybe you should do, too."

"What's that? Show me."

"I can if you let me get my towel and wear some clothes on."

I was covering my erect cock with my hands.

"Okay, okay. I'm not looking."

She turned her back to me and I started to unpack my bag while my 6 inches long only erected cock was hanging. She suddenly went to the bathroom. Maybe she had seen my cock. I found a boxer and wore them. My erected cock's curves were still visible, but hey I was a man and I had a penis, nothing was wrong with that.

"Come on auntie, I am dressed now. Hope you didn't see anything wrong."

"Well, I can still see your stick."

"As you said I am a man and men have sticks, what's wrong with that? Oh I haven't got my revenge yet!"

I spanked her tiny ass and my cock started to drop because it was way far from being hot.

"Oh, you seriously need to do some exercise auntie."

"Show me then."

I did some basic squats for her and asked her to try.

She fell down when she was crouching and cursed me because her ass hit the ground. I helped her to get up and rubbed her tiny ass cheeks a little bit.

"I will show you how to do it at the hotel gym."

"I don't want it."

"Ok then, now show me your dresses for dinner."

She showed me some daisy dukes and a basic blouse without cleavage and I asked if she had brought any dresses. She showed some dresses to me. I chose the purple one and asked her to try it. It was short and it had a little cleavage for the boobs, I liked it. Then I let her pick a shirt for me and I watched her while she was putting on makeup.She also brought some sexy high heels to get taller and she was looking good when she was done. We were looking like a fine couple.

Dinner was full of slutty women with huge tits and deep cleavages. I couldn't eat comfortably while trying to peek at every cleavage I saw. Auntie got uncomfortable. She told me to look at her and eat my food. After dinner, we went to the spa to book a couple massage with female masseurs for tomorrow.

I chose to sleep with my underwear that night while she put on a loose neck tank top and took off her bra. I saw one of her tiny nipples when she was doing it. I was confused overall. I really want to fuck her, but her body looks like a boy's body and I wasn't sure if it's worh to make a move for that body. It would also be very destructive if she tells it to my family.

After breakfast with full of busty women, we went to the spa. Aunt wore that white pearly bikini. She was looking gorgeous for a woman like her, but it was nothing compared to other sluts in the spa. While we were waiting for our rooms to get ready, we entered the sauna where a very big breasted milf was rubbing her boobs. When my aunt realized I was staring at her, she immediately left the room and I went behind her.

Masseurs told us to undress and lie down. I immediately took off my shorts and lied my face down. Aunt warned me not to look when she undresses and lies down on the bed next to me. Finally, I was able to see her boobs totally, they were as big as a lemon and they were not looking mouth watering at all. It was a nice massage. My cock is getting hard when the masseur touches somewhere near to my ass and it was still hard when she asked me to turn my face on. Just a few seconds later, the other masseur asked the same thing from my aunt and she probably saw my fully erect cock again. I also caught a glimpse of her pussy. It was looking small and tight. Even if aunt has an ugly body, she is still a woman and I can eat or fuck her pussy if I can seduce her. After the massage ended, the masseurs left us lying naked.

"That was fantastic!"

"Yes honey, I loved it. We should come again"

"Great!"

"Ok, close your eyes I will get up now, don't look!"

I mocked closing my eyes and watched her moving. Her nipples were erect. They were looking fine overall hanging below. I wanted to suck them right there. She couldn't help looking my cock and breathed heavily after. Then, she leaned to take her bikini from the ground and I saw her sweaty pussy and asshole from behind. I'm not sure if her pussy got wet by pleasure or sweat by temperature, but it was looking incredibly tempting. I could have licked and fucked it four hours now. She became my dream again. I would certainly make a move to fuck her. She quickly got dressed and left the room. I did the same with my boner on and met her outside.

"I have to go to the restroom auntie, can you wait for me here?"

"You surely should go! I will be in the waiting room."

I bet she had been impressed by my cock and she was aware of what I was doing to get rid of my boner. I jerked off twice in the restroom and rushed back to her. She was talking with that jerk from yesterday. Even with the plenty of hotter women around, that jerk was also looking breathless when he was looking at my aunt. I don't understand if he likes tiny women or if he was attracted to her skimpy bottoms. There were lots of naked titties around, but that pelvage was something else. It was way more teasing if you kept looking.

"Here you are honey, now we can go to our room. Bye, Manuel!"

"What were you talking about with that jerk?"

"Relax honey, I booked another session for us. Are you jealous again?"

"Didn't you see how he was looking at you? He disgusts me."

"Like the way you are looking at the other women?"

"No! Never! I am not looking at anybody like him. I am sorry if it disturbs you, but I haven't seen lots of topless women together before and I can get distracted. I will be more careful from now on."

"Nice to hear that."

"You look gorgeous in your bikini, but its bottom barely covers your, how can I say vagina and it tempts men like that jerk Manual. I don't feel comfortable when you are wearing it."

"Don't worry honey, I like his attention, but he is not my type. I have my handsome prince with me already. We are on vacation now, let me show my body please."

I thought "what body?" with a smile, but I liked her attitude and what she said about me.

"And one last thing, honey. Since you have already seen a lot of topless women, I think you are getting used to it. From today, I am sunbathing topless, too. I am sick of tan lines on my back. Please don't tell it to your parents or any other relatives, ok? Promise me!"

I wasn't attracted to her tits that much, but I always wanted to fully see her breasts. It was an incredible opportunity.

"Okay auntie, it's fine for me! I promise I won't tell anybody."

When we went to the poolside, she let me put lotion on her back, legs and feet with pleasure. Then she completely pulled off her top and started to rub her boobs with lotion. Her nipples were erect and shiny. My cock got hard again. She offered to put some lotion on me and started rubbing my arms, back and chest with her bare boobs. I felt her breasts touch my shoulders and back, I felt her hard nipples. It was unbelievable.

When we headed for lunch, she chose to wear a loose neck tank top instead of her bikini top. Her small boobs were shaking inside when she was walking. I stared at her visible nipples all lunch long while she was smiling at me. After lunch, we got into the pool together. Again, she was kind of hugging me inside the pool. I loved the feeling of her tits touching my arms.

I am paler than my aunt. So, my back and shoulders got sunburnt while I fell asleep under the sun. She bought some burn cream for me. When we got into our room, she told me to lie down on the bed and started to put cream on my back. Her loose top was distracting her and she took it off. Now her boobs and nipples were touching my back and I could feel their softness. She took off my shorts to put cream on my lower back and kissed my ass's cheek when she finished. Unfortunately, I slept until the next morning naked like that and nothing happened between us.

She woke me up by kissing my cheek and spanking my ass. She was topless and wearing sheer panties. Her tiny ass cheeks were barely visible.

"Good morning honey! Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning auntie! Wow, it's morning now. Did you go to dinner yesterday?"

"No, I stayed with you all night. I'm hungry like a wolf now. Get up and make breakfast with your auntie."

"Can you give me a towel, I'm naked here?"

"Just get up honey, I'm not looking."

She was picking a blouse for today. I went to shower and started to jerk off. I would make her drunk and fuck her today hopefully. When I got off, she was wearing a halter neck top with her hard nipples visible. I really liked her new style.

Instead of sunbathing all day, we played mini golf together. She was topless when playing and her tits were shaking all the time. I let her win and she hugged and kissed my neck.

After the game, we booked a special dinner in the hotel's Italian restaurant and we came to our room earlier for a siesta. She was putting moisturizer on her body when I got awake, but I stayed like I'm still sleeping. She put her leg on the bed while the other was on the ground and her smooth pussy was just there shining to me. It was looking pink and tight like a virgin's. I woke up when she took her bra and went to the bathroom.

"Auntie, where are you?"

"I'm here honey, getting ready for dinner. Please don't come here."

When she came back, I don't know how but her boobs were looking much bigger than usual and it was amazing. She had a towel around her waist and asked me to go to the bathroom while she was getting ready. I went and started peeking her from the door. She got off the towel and I saw her sweet pussy from behind again when she bent over. She took a tight mini dress and started wearing it without panties. When it was on, the curves of her ass were completely visible under that dress.

"You can come honey."

"Wow!"

"What? Do you like it?"

"It's amazing. I've never seen you in a dress like that. Where did you get that?"

"I bought it from the store yesterday."

"I'm speechless."

I took a shower and jerked off when she was putting on makeup. I wore a shirt, a nice pair of trousers and put on the perfume she had bought for me. She was looking so hot with her tanned skin, pantiless dress and almost fetish style high heels. He took my arm and we headed to the shuttle of the restaurant.

There were less numbered and more stylish people in the restaurant and we had a pleasant dinner with good quality red wines. Aunt got drunk and started to caress my legs with her hot heels. I helped her to stand up and we went to the shuttle.

cuckson34
cuckson34
36 Followers
12