Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while, I recognised the sound of her getting close to climax. She was repeating "... Oh my God... oh my God... oh my God," as she grabbed his hips forcing him harder into her.

Her gasping increased and she started saying in a pleading voice "Please don't stop... oh please don't stop... I'm... I'm... going to .... Ooooooh," and the sound that came out of my wife was almost a scream of pleasure and suffocating gasps as Matt's huge dick caused her pussy to convulse, and my wife submitted to the most mind-blowing orgasm.

I could almost feel wave upon wave of pleasure flooding through her as Matt continued to fuck and fuck her. She arched her back against his savage thrusts and he slowed down as he enjoyed the effect his cock was having on her and released his grip on her waist.

As she recovered, Matt whispered, "I want you from behind Lizzie -- I want to look at and feel this arse I've heard so much about, as I fuck you".

Normally Lizzie would have been cross at the thought of me having discussed our sex life, even with Matt, but right now, all she wanted was to feel his cock inside her and him taking her frantically from a new angle.

It was clear Matt had much more energy left in him as he flipped her over and licked his fingers as she arched her back to give him the best view of her already well-fucked and dripping pussy. He rubbed his wet finger across her slit and Lizzie let out a little desperate, impatient murmur, almost commanding him back inside her.

He was now a man with nothing on his mind other than banging the women bent over for him until she begged for more. Lizzie looked over briefly at me lovingly, before closing her eyes slowly to enjoy the rock-hard meat that was being expertly drilled into her as Matt started to maul her unbelievable arse. It was not long before she was close to another orgasm as she started to buck against his thrusts...

This time the noise she made was a repeated, "Huh... nurgh..." over and over as she succumbed again to cumming on Matt's cock.

There was still more to come from Matt. He continued to fuck my wife from behind, occasionally gasping at the sensations in his long shaft and full balls. Sweat was dripping from him onto my wife's body as the grip on her arse tightened.

Abbie was watching Matt but then her eyes fixed mine as she could start to feel her own orgasm approach. Her face looked both utterly adorable and desperate to be fucked and we stared intently into each other's eyes as I increased my rhythm. He pussy felt incredible: tight, hot and wet as Matt had described, and I still had the taste of it on my lips as we kissed.

"Your cock is so thick," she whispered, "I love the way it stretches me as you fuck me".

This talk only made me more determined to give this lovely girl the fuck of her life and I breathed in her ear, "I'm going to make you cum so hard on that fat cock... God your cunt feels amazing Abbie".

Then I picked her up with my hands on her lovely firm bum up and dropped her on top of our dressing table, sending Lizzie's stuff flying. She spread her legs wide and I continued to fuck her on the dresser and, as I watched my cock ram into her, had several different views of her body being used, from the angles of the mirrors on the dresser.

She made such lovely noises in my ear as she squirmed on my cock and after a few minutes of some breathless banging whispered, "I want to ride that wonderful, fat dick!".

I gave her a few more thrusts on the dresser, before, still inside her, I carried her to the bed and laid on my back, next to where her boyfriend was building up a harder rhythm sliding in and out of my wife with her bum in the air and her back still arched inviting him, begging him, to use her body.

My attention was now all back on Abbie as she rode me. That smile as she slowly built up a perfect pace on top of me. She put her hair behind both her ears, sighed, put her head back and started to move up and down. It was total heaven! I could see her juices on my cock as she rode me, and she started to let out pants in the exact time with the thrusts she was controlling into her. Her pants got louder as she tossed her head about widely, and I noticed Matt watching her beautiful face as he fucked my wife, as he wanted to see the orgasm he had never seen as an observer before.

Sure enough, the panting got louder, more desperate and I helped her fuck me by gripping her arse and forcing her up and down on me. I felt a hot gush of cum flood out of her and down my balls as she came all over my cock, grabbed the flesh of my chest allowing herself to let out a long throaty gasp of utter delight.

"Shit!"... she said finally, "that cock of yours!" Christ, this girl was amazing!

Matt was now fucking Lizzie with an intensity which made me determined to continue to bang Abbie with equal vigour.

Staying inside her, I held her to me, spun her round, kissed her neck and laid her down. I then started fucking this sweet girl like a wild man and she responded by kissing me passionately and telling me how good it felt, how she want to cum for me again and how she wanted to feel my load shoot into her. As I pounded this fabulously sexy young woman, I felt light scraping from the leather of her sandals in the small of my back as she wrapped her legs around me, which added to rawness of this intense fucking.

I kissed her breasts, her neck, her mouth as I ravaged the body I now realised I had lusted after for years. The body I had imagined beneath those dresses was now squirming with pleasure under me, the legs I had watched disappearing into the hem of her short skirts, now spread for me; the pussy I imagined beneath those tiny knickers now stretched around my cock giving me such concentrated pleasure.

Abbie was taking my cock and still loving every thrust of it deep inside her. Her eyes were closed tight and her breathing started to speed up and become ragged and I knew I was soon going to be able to watch her lovely face as she gave into the next orgasm our frantic fucking was going to give her. At the same time, I could see her boyfriend taking my wife hard and using her taut and athletic body to give him the ultimate pleasure.

Suddenly, the adorable girl under me, let out a cry and moan and blurted out, "Oh fuck!" as she buried her whimpering face into my neck and came, shaking and crying out at the intensity of the feelings inside her.

At last Matt stopped dead and I could see his cock, slick with my wife's juices half out of her. He put his head back and with a noise I can only describe as a growl, forced back into her for a series of desperate lunges into her welcoming pussy. I knew that with each brutal thrust, as she cried out with every one, my Lizzie was being pumped and pumped with Matts cum. Each jet from him was accompanied by a manly gasp as if he was amazed at how good it felt filling another woman with his spunk. There was so much cum, that it started leaking out of her before he had stopped unloading, and I noticed Abbie transfixed with joy as her beloved boyfriend lost himself totally in the cunt of another women, as she was filled by the cock of another man on which she too, had just come.

As I continued to impale Abbie, all I could think of was my release. The feeling of my approaching orgasm took over my whole body. I stopped kissing her and just stared into her eyes as I approached the final few thrusts of my rock-hard cock. She held my face and I manged to whisper her name just as my balls tightened and I lost control.

I could feel the first jet of cum eject from my cock just as I was at my deepest inside her, so that I could imagine it splashing directly onto her cervix. This might have been what caused her to cry out as she did, and then with every subsequent thrust and every accompanying jet of my spunk firing into her. Our ecstatic cries were in perfect unison as we came together, my balls violently draining into her wonderful young cunt.

Totally spent, Lizzie crawled over to me and Abbie to Matt.

As I held my breathless wife close to me and felt Matt's cum drain out of her onto my leg, I kissed her deeply, stroked her face and whispered, "I love you baby".

We looked over at our friends, who looked back smiling warmly and contentedly, and it was clear to all four of us, that Part 2 was on the way very soon.


12