Romcom: A Biopic in Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses me. "I love you, Nel, just the way you are."

"I didn't even know there's a word for who I am, for what I am," I say, "until recently." I smile, embarrassed. "I thought all this talk about genders, plural, was nonsense, but I see it's not. Until I came to understand that gender is a social construct and that there are a variety of gender identities, I was lost. I didn't fit the 'male' definition, or not entirely, nor did I identify as completely 'female.' I also didn't regard myself as entirely 'transgender.' I guess the closest I've come to defining my own gender is 'transfeminine,' meaning someone who's born with male genitals but who identifies with femininity more than with masculinity."

"They're all just labels, Nel. You are who you are, and I love you, just the way you are. If you want breasts, we'll get you a pair. We'll get you hormones and whatever surgical procedures you want, if any. I'm happy to have you retain your boy parts if that's what you want. I'm in love with you, Penelope Scott, not just your anatomy."

We kiss again, and his kisses are sweeter than the roses he buys me by the dozen.

Act V

Chuckie's new script, Eureka!, is sixty-two pages, which translates into about the same number of minutes of film. We watch it together, with his professor, Dr. Keating, while eating popcorn and drinking sodas. I'm thrilled to see "Starring Penelope Scott" and proud to read "Produced, Directed, and Written by Charles Roberts" on the screen, during the film's opening credits.

Dr. Keating awards the film an "A" and encourages Chuckie to enter it in a student films contest, where it takes first place and earns a $10,000 prize.

The best news of all, though? Thanks to his mom and dad's generosity in funding his final project, Chuckie has enough money left to shoot his first feature-length commercial film, Seduction, starring me, of course.

"You're going to be a big name in Hollywood," I tell Chuckie. "I want to thank you."

"For?"

"Loving me."

"I'm the thankful one. Without you, my film would never have been the success it's proved to be, and I wouldn't be the happiest man in the world being your fiance's made me be."

If this were a movie, "Finis" would now appear on the screen.

I'm glad it's not a movie, though; I never want what Chuckie and I have together to end.


12