Rome rules - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you have, you have... d-drugged me..."

The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a smile of lascivious lust spreading across Donna Lucilla's face.

/-/-/

Astrid slowly regained consciousness, struggling to come out of the oblivion induced by the drugs. First, she realized she was tied to a bed, with her wrists bound together above her head. This reality was completely overwhelming for her. Being chained up, she, a proud barbarian princess, made her feel sick, helpless, and humiliated.

Astrid quickly looked around, alarmed. She was no longer in the large party room, but in a smaller, shadowy room filled with incense smoke. There was only the bed to which she was tied in the center of the room and some torches on the walls. A couple of hooded maids, one of whom was Karibé, were silently waiting on either side of a door. Then, finally, Donna Lucilla emerged from the shadows beyond the threshold.

She was wearing a wide and deeply cut tunic, under which her enormous breasts swung freely. Her lips, in a lecherous smile, were made up in red.

"Finally awake, my barbarian princess... not so arrogant anymore, right? But don't worry, I don't want to hurt you... in fact..."

"W-what do you want to do to me? Let me go immediately, do you understand?! I beg you, please! Let me go! I'll do anything you want, anything, I swear, but not this, not this!"

Dark tears of anger streaked Astrid's face, furious and helpless at the same time.

"There's no need to be scared, my dear, I don't want to do anything to you... I just ask for a kiss, the one you didn't refuse a little while ago in the hall when I asked you... and when I ask for something, I don't like to receive refusals... also because I ask politely, and my requests are always reasonable... and you have no right to refuse..."

"Forget it, never, I will never kiss you! I am a princess, Thorbrand's wife, I don't know what perverse obsessions you have, but I don't want anything to do with them! I don't want to be corrupted by you!"

"What's so terrible about a kiss after all? A sweet, languid, deep kiss... that's all I ask, for now... Don't people kiss each other in the north?"

"Y-yes, occasionally... between husband and wife, on the wedding day... but not between women, and especially not with you, who are a dirty Roman, a vile, corrupt, and contemptible Roman! I hate you all, your people, who subjugate free people with your tricks! A kiss is a gesture of love, and love is the last thing I feel towards you!"

"But I don't want love... lust, lasciviousness, lechery, passion, carnality, sin, unrestrained pleasure... that's what I want... I admire your pride, really, and that's why you excite me to death... I've never had a proud slave like you, it will be a nice challenge... but enough talking now, I'm sorry for you, but I'm too eager to find out what the lips of a northern princess taste like!"

"N-noooo!" Astrid screamed, desperate, trying to wriggle out, but held down on the bed by the chains.

Lucilla slowly approached the bed on which Astrid was chained, with a lecherous smile on her plump lips. For a moment, she watched her victim struggling helplessly, forced by the straps, enjoying the sight. Then, slowly, she descended upon her.

Astrid, disgusted, turned her face with a jerk to avoid the contact of those wet lips that sought her, but she could still feel Lucilla's mouth start to kiss her cheek, then move down her neck, then go back up and start nibbling on her earlobe, and then kiss her cheek again. Astrid could distinctly feel Lucilla's tongue running over her skin, on her neck, cheek, and ear, leaving a long trail of saliva behind. Astrid was disgusted and kept frantically turning her head from side to side, trying to stop that torture, until Lucilla held her head still with her hands. Astrid screamed in protest, but this time she couldn't escape Lucilla's mouth, which rested on hers.

Lucilla's lips were soft and fleshy and enveloped Astrid's in a warm and sensual embrace. Astrid kept her mouth shut and her lips contracted in a grimace of disgust, murmuring all her indignation between her teeth. But Lucilla continued to kiss her undaunted, playing with her lips, running her tongue over them, biting her lip, and alternating kisses on her mouth with licks along her neck and nibbles on her ear, murmuring lascivious words.

"Come on, princess, open your mouth for me... what's the harm in a kiss? It's not terrible after all, I'm not asking for much... come on, just a tender, sweet, sensual kiss... aren't you curious? Come on, open your mouth, and kiss me..."

Astrid continued to resist, but she was realizing with dismay and horror how sensitive her neck and especially her ear were to Lucilla's kisses. Nor Thorbrand, nor anyone else, had ever kissed her like that before. Her husband, when he wanted her, usually just turned her over on the table and took her from behind, without much fuss. More rarely, he would seek her at night, among the furs of their bed. There were no games, no refinements, just virile, simple, and quick copulation. Astrid had never minded that lack of pleasure-seeking, she had always considered it normal, in fact, the opposite would have been sinful. Yet now, Lucilla's lascivious kisses along her neck sent shivers of pleasure down her spine that she had never experienced before, and when she bit her ear, oh god, something moved inside her, down below...

For a moment, Lucilla interrupted the kiss, pulling back. She tousled her hair, looking at Astrid with lust.

"My little barbarian princess, I like how you fight...but in the end, Rome always wins, you should know that...you can resist as much as you want, I'm not in a hurry, in fact, I like kissing your stubborn little mouth..."

Then Lucilla lay down next to her, and Astrid felt her soft and shapely body press against hers. In particular, Donna Lucilla's heavy breasts rested against her chest, taking her breath away. She wanted to open her mouth to catch her breath, but she couldn't, because Lucilla's mouth was already seeking hers again. She began to kiss her intensely, only now Astrid also felt her weight on top of her, and felt that warm and soft body rubbing against hers, and her hands running all over her, caressing her. And those lips, soft, warm, moist, constantly glued to hers.

Astrid continued to keep her mouth shut and not respond to the kiss, but she had stopped trying to turn her head back and forth, knowing it was useless. She simply kept her lips stubbornly closed and muttered in displeasure, but now she was starting to feel tired of that useless struggle. How could she escape?

As if she had read her thoughts, perhaps feeling her resistance beginning to weaken, Lucilla addressed her:

"All you have to do, if you want all of this to end and be able to return to your room, is to open your lips and accept my kiss...just a simple kiss and it will all be over...come on, you'll see you won't regret it..."

Astrid was exhausted, she didn't know how long she had been struggling and resisting Lucilla's attentions. She just wanted to be left alone and be able to return to her room. But how? She was imprisoned, at the mercy of Lucilla, who didn't seem to tire of torturing her, on the contrary, she seemed to be having the time of her life... Maybe she should accept the kiss, make an effort, an extreme sacrifice, to end that torment... after all, it was just a kiss, she would try to imagine it was Thorbrand kissing her, it wasn't so bad, he wouldn't have liked it anyway...

And so, albeit reluctantly, Astrid slowly stopped fiercely opposing Lucilla, staying rigidly closed in defense. Lucilla immediately noticed the difference, and began to kiss her with less violence but more sweetness and sensuality, playing with her lips, which were finally no longer tightly contracted. And in the end, when she felt Lucilla's warm tongue teasing her mouth, she resignedly accepted to open it with a moan.

She expected something quick and disgusting. She was wrong. Lucilla's incredibly long tongue unrolled in her mouth, enveloping hers in a warm and moist embrace. Although passively, Astrid couldn't resist when she felt Lucilla's tongue intertwining with hers, starting a slow and sensual dance. That feeling was overwhelming for Astrid. The few kisses she had experienced with Thorbrand before now had always been quick, just a touch of tongues, clumsy and awkward. This one was extremely sensual and deep, and Lucilla's lips were so soft... Overwhelmed by all these new sensations, Astrid forgot to express her disgust immediately, and for a few long moments, she was at the mercy of Lucilla's mouth. Only when she recovered from the surprise, did she manage with difficulty to push that tongue out of her mouth and close her lips again.

Lucilla agreed to separate from her lips. She leaned on one elbow, lovingly looking at Astrid, who was gasping and trying to recover from the shock. Lucilla started to stroke her hair.

"Well done, my little one... You see, it wasn't so terrible, was it? Soon, you'll get used to it, and you'll even start to enjoy it. You'll be the one seeking my kisses..."

"But what are you saying? This is impossible... I only accepted the kiss because I was forced to, but it disgusted me..."

"Are you really sure? I don't think so... Come on, let's try again..."

"A-again?" Astrid asked, alarmed.

"Yes, one more time... and then I'll let you go..."

Saying this, Lucilla leaned down again towards Astrid, starting to give her wet kisses on the lips.

Astrid felt the straps still imprisoning her on the bed, and so, without getting too agitated this time, she again opened her lips to Lucilla's eager tongue, which like a lascivious snake quickly invaded her mouth, exploring it deeply. The kiss lasted longer this time, and Lucilla wanted to savor it to the fullest. This time, the union with Lucilla's mouth was no longer the shocking novelty of the first time, and perhaps for this reason, Astrid was more aware of the softness and fullness of Lucilla's lips on hers, of how their mouths fit perfectly together, and of how her sinuous tongue played with hers in sensual entwining that strangely sent shivers down her spine. She had expected to feel horror and disgust, and instead, surprisingly, it was not such an unpleasant sensation.

When Lucilla considered herself satisfied, she slowly released Astrid from the straps that held her captive, gave her another wet kiss on the lips, and finally let her go back to her own room.

"Go ahead, my sweet princess... now you know what I expect when I ask you to honor me..."

Astrid left, happy that the torture had finally ended, but she was ashamed of herself, even though she had been forced to do it. She felt humiliated and subjugated. Something inside her continued to be restless, and not just because she had to endure Lucilla's kisses. She felt strange, as if those kisses had somehow contaminated her deeply, planting something that would be difficult to eradicate. Perhaps, she sensed that instead of the end, it was just the beginning.