Romping on Winter Break - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylan led us into the master bedroom where he and I previously had fucked. Mark had beaten us in there, and he was carrying a bottle of something in one hand and stroking his dick in the other. I couldn't help staring at his hardening dick. I noticed Rylan was as well, and he began to stroke his own.

"Alright, girls. Sit on this couch right here." He gestured to the small two-seater at the foot of the bed. Brooke and I plopped down next to each other, the couch being quite small and her entire left side was pressed against my right. I rested my hand on her left thigh, and smiled at her. She smiled back, and we turned our attention to the boys.

Rylan was clearly uncertain about standing there and holding his cock in front of us, but Mark was eating it up. His dick was firm and ready, and he jerked it theatrically.

"How do you want us to start?" Mark asked us playfully, as Brooke and I giggled.

"Start by kissing each other," demanded Brooke.

Mark approached Rylan, his dick pointing the way. Rylan was breathing heavily, half out of nervousness and half because he was turned on. Mark took Rylan by his hips, their cocks pressed together, and kissed him roughly. Rylan resisted only for a moment, but quickly was wrapping his arms around Mark's neck, letting Mark own his mouth.

They kissed like this for several minutes, as Brooke and I sat mouths agape watching them. I gripped Brooke's thigh as Mark maneuvered Rylan onto his back, turning him to give us a good view. Rylan raised his knees and spread his legs, and Mark settled on top of him grinding his cock against Rylan's. Rylan hugged Mark tightly as their kiss intensified.

Reflexively, I began to slowly stroke my pussy with my free hand. I didn't care if Brooke saw, and even though my eyes were glued on the boys, I could feel her begin to touch herself as well. Mark lifted his mouth of Rylan's and began to kiss his neck, and slowly continue down his chest. Rylan's eyes were closed tight as he sighed and panted. His cock looked hard enough to chisel marble.

Mark's mouth was positioned over Rylan's cock, and he swallowed it in one swift movement. Rylan groaned and clutched at the sheets with his hands. I was no stranger to cock-sucking, but Mark definitely was a pro. His head bobbed deeply and steady, and with his thumb and forefinger he jerked the base of Rylan's dick as he continued to suck. Mark was rough, but it only seemed to make Rylan moan louder. Brooke and I moaned along with him as the two of us started rubbing our pussies faster.

Mark pulled off Rylan's cock slowly, taking his time to work his tongue along the entire shaft, and released his cockhead. Rylan continued panting with his legs spread. Mark reached for the bottle he had set on the night stand, and gobbed some onto his dick, smearing it from tip to pubes. He then lifted Rylan's leg, and I saw a lubed finger enter Rylan's ass. I gasped as Mark worked his arm and Rylan squirmed.

I guess it was obvious that the boys had done anal together, seeing as how that's what dudes do. I always thought butt sex was too painful to even consider for myself. But Rylan's face was in pure bliss as Mark positioned himself at Rylan's ass. He wasn't even touching his cock. Mark started to thrust his hips against Rylan, and Rylan let out a guttural moan as Mark entered him. Rylan's pretense had all but faded and he was clearly enjoying himself and getting into it.

My hand was moving quickly over my clit as Mark pushed forward further. Brooke was also masturbating furiously, and she swung her leg on top of mine so that she could spread her legs on our small couch. Mark soon bottomed out on Rylan, his cock all the way inside of him. He held himself against his butt cheeks and pulled Rylan's legs onto his shoulders. Rylan bit his lip and shifted to get used to Mark's cock.

"Fuuuuck, Mark," moaned Rylan, "I missed your fucking cock." He sounded like a completely different person as he surrendered to Mark. "Fuck my ass, man! Fuck me hard!"

With that, Mark began to plow Rylan's ass. He took a few short movements to get his balance, but in no time he was banging Rylan, his abs slapping against Rylan's hamstrings. Brooke and I were both going in and out of our pussies with our fingers and moaning along with Rylan as we masturbated to this sight. None of us were being shy, now.

Mark fucked Rylan for quite some time. He was pretty athletic, and had quite a lot of stamina. But Rylan met him thrust for thrust. Soon Rylan was leaking onto his stomach, and he never once jerked off. He was loving this. I was as well, and I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as I neared an orgasm of my own.

Suddenly, I felt a hand reach down and a hand cup my pussy. Startled, I opened my eyes to see Brooke studying my face as she reached over to slip a finger into my vagina. I shuddered, but I didn't push her away. She began to work her fingers against my pussy walls as her thumb caressed my clit. I was panting almost as loudly as Rylan was.

Mark started bucking wildly, and I heard him grunt loudly, pushing his cock all the way inside of Rylan's ass. He must have been cumming inside of him, and he kept his dick buried inside of Rylan while he breathed deeply through his nose. Ryan must have been feeling the same way I did when he came inside of me that afternoon. Brooke inserted a second finger into my pussy, and I held her hand against me, wanting her to go deeper.

Mark pulled out of Rylan, not even noticing Brooke fingering me. Instead, he climbed onto the bed on all fours and lowered his head to the mattress. Without any hesitation, Rylan leapt to his feet, his asshole wet with cum. Still hard, he grabbed the bottle and determinedly slicked up his own cock. He aimed it at Mark's raised ass, and soon was pushing his own dick inside of Mark. Mark was gritting into the mattress as Rylan pushed past his anus.

Brooke lowered her mouth to my nipple, and I leaned back. I forgot all about the boys as Brooke took her tongue and traced my areola. Her hand moved faster, fucking into me. I put my hand on her back and stroked her as she sucked on my boobs. Soon my climax reached the breaking point, and with Brooke hammering into me, I came hard.

I raised my head weakly, and saw Rylan continue to fuck Mark doggy-style. He was going to town on Mark, who I could see was thrusting his ass back on Rylan's cock. Rylan would give his ass slaps every once in a while, and soon Rylan wailed and came inside of Mark. He shook and emptied himself, and soon his spent dick slipped out of Mark. Mark collapsed on his stomach, and Rylan next to him on his back. They were dead to the world.

Brooke was gently stroking my pussy lips and gazing at me. Wordlessly, she got down on her knees in front of me, and pushed my legs apart. She began kissing my inner thighs making her way to my pussy. She dragged her tongue across my lips, and I felt her tongue enter me. I was shaking in trepidation, but Brooke's mouth felt wonderful and she locked her eyes on mine as she ate me out. I felt myself inching towards orgasm again as I pinched my nipples and I came once more. Brooke licked me clean.

"Let's lay down on the bed," Brooke said simply, and stood up. She took my hand, and led me to the empty side of the bed, next to the practically unconscious boys. She guided me on my back, and Brooke leaned over me, kissing my belly. Then she made her way to my chest, where she kissed and licked my boobs, one after the other.

My hands went to her shoulder blades, and Brooke started kissing my collar bone and neck. As she sucked my neck, one side and then the other, she settled on top of me. Her breasts were pressed against my own and I felt her groin against my pussy as I spread my legs. It felt so strange to have someone lay on top of me naked and not feel a dick pressed against me. Just the smoothness of female skin and the hot void framed by our womanly mounds. Brooke lifted her head to look at me one more time, and I pulled her into a kiss.

There was no hesitation on my part now. As Brooke's tongue met mine, I realized that I had wanted this for a long time. Brooke's lips were so soft, and as our kiss deepened we began to roll our pussies against each other. Brooke lifted her leg and repositioned her pussy against my thigh, and hers against mine. Her mouth never left mine. We both started to moan as we thrust our hips against our thighs.

Brooke squeaked into my mouth, and I could tell she was getting close. I pulled my mouth to her ear. "Go ahead, Brooke. You're almost there. Cum all over me."

I hugged Brooke against me as she started to hump herself furiously against my thigh. I lifted my knee so she could pound herself more easily against me. Brooke was going crazy as she moaned into my ear, sweat building up between our naked bodies. I sucked her earlobe into my mouth, and with a cry Brooke burst into orgasm. I felt her hot cum pour out of her pussy and smear all over my leg.

Our movements slowed, and Brooke lay panting on top of me, her face near my ear. I held her, revelling in feeling her smooth frame on top of me. Soon she rolled off of me, and we lay on our sides facing each other, but holding each other close. Our heads rested on the pillow and we just stared at each other. Finally, Brooke spoke.

"Beth, I've wanted to do that for the longest time."

I caressed her cheek. "I think I did too. I never thought that sex with a girl could feel this good. I'm glad I was able to do it with you." I kissed her one more time, long and deeply.

We paid no attention to the boys as we held each other. I think both of us were consolidating how we felt about making love to each other, and what this meant for the two of us going forward. However, we spoke no more words as we drifted off to sleep, dreaming of how the rest of our week would play out.

End of Day 1.