Romping on Winter Break - Day 03

Story Info
The gang's week continues, ending with a little competition.
4k words
4.73
24k
22
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note:

Here is Day three of Romping on Winter Break. It's mostly a copy of the original story I had submitted under the old title, which I retracted and edited to the text below. It's mostly the same, but slightly altered to reflect the revised chapters preceding it. Enjoy.

MaiaEmpire

***

Day 3

I opened my eyes as I lay curled on my side on the bed. My head ached a bit, which sometimes happened when I smoked pot. Maybe I was allergic or something. I shifted slightly, and I immediately felt a soreness in my ass and pussy which made my headache trivial. It wasn't too bad though, and it reminded me of getting double-fucked from the night before. I smiled to myself as I thought about it. I felt so slutty and alive, and I wondered how I managed to get to this point so fast and so eagerly.

I sat up and saw Mark lightly snoring on his back near the edge of the bed. Brooke and Rylan were nowhere to be found. I glanced at the nightstand next to me, and I saw that a bowl of fruit mixed with some greek yogurt was left for me. The strawberries were cut and arranged into little hearts on top. Rylan was such a sweetheart. I guess he wanted to let me sleep in. I sat cross-legged and grabbed the bowl. Still naked and a bit groggy, I started to spoon the yogurt into my mouth. It was mixed with a little maple syrup, and it was delicious. I happily munched on my breakfast as I glanced over at Mark's sprawled frame. My eyes took him all in.

His skin was tanner than Rylan, who was creamy white. Where Rylan was slender with a little definition, Mark was firmer all around. His arms were more athletic and his abs were slightly more pronounced. Both of the boys were mostly smooth all over, except Rylan had a light bush in comparison to Mark's thicker and darker pubes, and Mark had a light dusting of chest hair. I had guessed that when the boys had sex with each other, Rylan was usually on the bottom. He was just so slim, and his butt was somehow very feminine. Mark was a little manlier in his body and disposition, not to mention more domineering. Nevertheless, he still seemed to really enjoy taking Rylan's cock in his mouth or ass.

I was licking the last spoonful of yogurt as I admired Mark's cock. My pussy quivered as I remembered how it felt inside of me. I set the bowl back on the stand and crawled over to Mark. I sat next to him, and started to lightly fondle his soft dick.

I figured Rylan wouldn't mind if I cheated on him a bit. He left us alone, after all.

After about a minute of me stroking his shaft , Mark moaned slightly and opened his eyes. "Morning, Beth," he said.

I kept lightly stroking his member. "Hey Mark. I think the two of us slept in a bit late."

"Yeah, I always get pretty sleepy after smoking up. How are you holding up after last night's fucking?"

I started to stroke him faster as he began to stiffen. "Pretty good. It's unbelievable that we did that last night. I still can't believe I was fucked in the ass, let alone in the pussy at the same time. Or that Brooke and I would mess around. I never knew that sex with Brooke would be so soft and sweet."

Mark chuckled. "Actually, when she's with me she's totally wild. I think that's why I like her so much. She's like a devil in disguise! Maybe it's because I'm a dude and you're a chick."

"Maybe. She's a lot softer than Rylan, but he fucks really softly too. He's stronger, obviously, but still really sweet," I said, my hand still wrapped around Mark's now fully erect shaft. I smirked at him. "You though, you fuck pretty hard. I was hoping for a little of that before we got out of bed."

"Well, I figure Brooke wouldn't mind if I cheated on her a bit. She left us alone, after all."

He grinned as I blinked at his comment. Great minds think alike, I guess.

With his firm dick in my grasp, he sat up and brought his mouth to mine. He kissed me hard and rough. It was very different from Brooke's yielding lips and Rylan's sensual tongue. I guessed they each kissed the way they fucked. It made me wonder how I kissed. Mark's tongue forced its way into my mouth, and he grabbed the back of my hair kissing me even harder. His other hand grasped my exposed boob and began to pinch my nipple almost painfully.

Mark maneuvered me on my back roughly as we wrestled our tongues. He continued to work my nipple as he laid on top of me. He pried my legs apart with his knee, and I willingly spread for him. I was so wet from feeling his weight on me. He adjusted his hips, and slid his raging cock into my pussy. Last night, I had ridden him which gave me a little leverage over how he entered me. But now, he was on top and in total control. He could fuck me however he wanted.

His cock felt so much deeper than Rylan's. He rolled his hips around edging the walls of my pussy, and started giving me a total power fuck. He thrust into me hard in a flurry of friction and pleasure. I raised my legs high in the air as I grasped at his back with my fingers. He started nibbling my ears and neck as he continued to pound me.

"Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me harder, Mark! Fuck me like a whore!"

A whore is what I felt like, and it was liberating. With my legs akimbo, and his cock ravaging my pussy, I completely surrendered to Mark's will. It wasn't better or worse than Rylan's loving embrace or Brooke's sweet tongue; it was a totally different flavor. Just like when I was double-fucked: it was an earthquake of pure lust.

My mouth was agape and I saw only stars. I don't know how long Mark pumped his cock into me, but he had worked up quite a sweat as I came and came. At last he swore and exploded into me. I climaxed one last time as I felt his seed spray my walls.

He caught his breath as he laid on top of me. I could slowly feel the cum leak out of me and his cock slowly began to soften inside my pussy. I lowered my legs and held him close to me as we returned to earth. Eventually he lifted himself off of me and grinned down on me.

"Damn, Beth, your pussy feels amazing! You're a pretty good fuck yourself!" he said as his deflated cock finally slipped out of me.

We both started laughing. I thought I had figured it out. Rylan made love to me the way that a lover should, and Brooke made love to me the way only another girl could. Mark? Well, he was just a mind-numbingly good fuck. I still had a lot to learn about my sexuality. We kissed one last time and crawled out of bed and into the shower.

Mark and I washed each other off in the massive double-head shower and giggled the whole time. He was just a big goofball. He had me soap down his privates, and he playfully washed my pussy. Of course, he got carried away and started to finger me, which led to us making out. He pushed me against the tiles and kissed me hard. I stroked him to hardness again as our tongues wrestled each other. I started panting into his mouth as his fingers attacked my pussy.

Eventually he spun me around, and bent me at the waist. He began rabbit-fucking me as I held myself against the shower tiles. We didn't last long this time around, and he came inside me rather quickly. Naturally, he had to clean me up again. We finished and dried off, and forgetting myself like yesterday I automatically wrapped the towel around my torso.

"Oh no you don't!" Mark said as he yanked it off of my body. Before I could respond, Mark rolled up the towel into a rat tail and snapped my bottom! I squealed at him as he tried to snap me a few more times, but I got in close and started hitting his chest. Unconcerned with my attack, he pulled me towards his body with his muscular arms, and I felt our freshly cleaned and naked bodies press against each other. His dick was soft against my stomach.

He gave me a playful smooch, looked me in the eyes, and ran his tongue across my face like a dog. "You asshole!" I said, wiping his spit off my face with my arm, as he whooped and jogged out of the bathroom. What a doofus. I could definitely see why Brooke liked him.

I chased him into the hall and down the stairs trying to pinch his bouncing ass. We chilled out by the time we reached the door to the kitchen and entered. Mark and I weren't prepared for the scene we found.

The kitchen was a mess, with utensils and bowls tossed all over the counter and the center island covered in flour and sugar. It was smeared with hand prints and outlines of butt cheeks. Past all of this culinary carnage was Rylan laying on top of Brooke on the dining table, thrusting into her and sucking her neck between her moans.

Mark and I smirked at the two of them who, oblivious to our entrance, were really going to town. Rylan's back was coated in white flour, and I could see Brooke's hands and chest were as well. There was egg or batter or something dotting their skin and hair. Mark and I leaned against the counter watching these two, literally, messing around.

Brooke licked her lips and opened her eyes, finally noticing us. "Hey guys, you're finally awake!"

Rylan turned to us and lifted up, still thrusting into Brooke. "We were waiting for you all morning, and halfway through making breakfast one thing led to another."

Brooke continued to take her dicking from Rylan. "I think we made a little mess on the kitchen counter," she smiled.

"Not to mention the kitchen floor," added Rylan biting his lip and thrusting.

"Or the center island. Twice," joked Brooke, who closed her eyes and pinched her nipples with flour-covered hands. She was hitting a nice stretch.

Mark and I shook our heads in amusement. "Well, don't let us stop you," I quipped. "Fuck the shit out of her, babe!" I brought my hand to my pussy and Mark rubbed his groin as we watched.

With that, Rylan pulled Brooke to the edge of the table and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. He redoubled his fucking motions and in no time at all Brooke climaxed with Rylan shooting into her.

Mark and I applauded. "Fucking hot dude," he said, "now who's going to clean this shit up?"

Rylan sheepishly pulled out of Brooke as flour dust shook off of him. Brooke wiped some raw batter off her stomach as she sat up. "I'd let you lick me clean, but I wouldn't want you to get salmonella," she said dryly.

We all cracked up. I was amazed at how free we had become with each other in the last few days. There were no jealousies or prudishness between us. We tossed our inhibitions out with our clothes - we just wanted to get each other off. God this week was amazing.

I shooed Rylan and Brooke away to the bathroom to wash up, as Mark slapped their asses. "Don't fool around too much up there! Clean up and get your butts back down here!"

Mark and I started sweeping up the floor and wiping down the mess on the counters. The culprits rejoined us fairly quickly once they were bathed, and together we scrubbed the kitchen clean for the next hour. We took every moment to lick or pinch each other while we worked.

Rylan began to make breakfast properly this time, though he joked it should probably be called dinner by now. Us girls sat with Mark chatting with him as Rylan served us fluffy blueberry pancakes. They were fantastic.

Rylan told us that his dad had a media room with a surround sound system, so we decided to chill in there. The theater was really cool. There were two rows of couches in a stadium style in front of a massive six by ten foot screen. It was decorated like some cinema from the 50's.

I took one couch as Brooke took the other. We were pretty impressed by this whole setup. Rylan pulled out the controls and chose some comedy from the collection. Mark brought in his stash and started rolling up some joints. He passed them out to us like candy.

As the movie played, I cuddled up with Rylan and relaxed on the theater cushions while we lit up. In no time the theater smelled like a drug felony, and we zoned out laying against each other on our couches. Every so often Rylan would reach down to finger my pussy, and I did the same to his ass. We would make out, go back to the movie, and make out again. We were totally spaced out. The third time I was on top of Rylan, I slipped and rolled to the ground. Brooke and Mark looked up from their own make-out session and laughed.

"Come over here, Beth," said Brooke, pushing Mark off her. "I wanna make out with you for a while. I need some girl-action!"

I practically skipped over to her as Mark took my place with Rylan. As the boys mashed their soft dicks and lips to each other, I laid on top of Brooke. I slipped my left thigh between her legs, putting pressure against her clit. She raised her thigh against mine in response. I felt our breasts pressing together, and with my hands in her hair we kissed. Her hands slid up and down my back eventually squeezing my butt cheeks. Our hips rolled against each other faster as we kissed.

I loved the feeling of my clit rubbing against her, and from the way Brooke pressed against me I could tell she liked it too. I lifted off of her and twisted around, and sliding my legs past her hips I mashed my pussy to hers. It was a bit awkward, but Brooke began to grind her sex against mine and we built up a rhythm. As we scissored each other, I could see the boys laying in a 69 position with each other's cock in their mouth.

The four of us gayed it out until the credits rolled. We had our share of mini-climaxes, and finished off the joints Mark had rolled. We were still a bit zonkers and we all laid back on the couches barely noticing that we spent a half hour staring at the DVD menu screen. Eventually I came to my senses and stretched my back. I saw Rylan and Mark whispering to each other and pointing at Brooke and I. They nodded at each other and spoke up.

"You girls want to have a little competition?" Rylan proposed. "Of the sex variety?" Our ears perked up as Mark continued.

"It occurred to my dear friend Rylan that while we each fucked both of your tight pussies -"

"- that I haven't fucked Brooke's ass yet -" interjected Rylan.

"- And I haven't tapped Beth's. Whatdaya say, girls? Care for some dick in your asses?"

God, I wanted my ass to get fucked again. I was a little apprehensive though. Rylan's cock was wider in diameter, which really stretched my asshole when he fucked it. But even though Mark's cock wasn't as thick, it was longer. It would be harder to take him all in. Before I could open my mouth, Brooke cut me off.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to run your thick cock up my ass." Brooke got that hungry look in her eyes. I simply nodded as my ass tingled.

"So here's the game," continued Rylan, "The goal is for each girl to make her butt-fucker cum first. Whichever dude cums first will get fucked by the guy who can hold out the longer."

Brooke and I fell backwards giggling. It sounded like a fun challenge! Despite my butterflies, I really wanted to take Mark's cock into my ass. We quickly agreed, and the four of us raced down the hall into the main bedroom. Mark searched around for the lube bottle, which seemed to have gone missing, as Rylan guided Brooke and I to opposite sides of the bed.

"Alright girls. Get on your hands and knees and face each other," he instructed.

We crawled onto the bed towards each other, eyeing each other like dueling cats. Mark had found the lube, and began slicking up his cock, handing it to Rylan who did the same. Mine and Brooke's faces were inches apart, and we leaned forward to make out with each other on our hands and knees.

"I'm totally going to make your boy shoot inside me, Beth!" Brooke taunted between kisses.

I traced my tongue around her lips. "Ha! We'll just see who comes in first!" I challenged, as I felt Mark rub the lube all over my ass. He tossed the bottle to Rylan, who had gotten behind Brooke to grease her up. Mark stuck one finger, then two inside me, making sure to get my back door nice and slick. I wiggled my bum back onto his fingers and sighed. This was going to hurt so good. I pulled off of Brooke's lips and backed up a little to give myself a little room.

Rylan gripped Brooke's hips, and I felt Mark grab mine. His cockhead tickled my anus, and I breathed in heavily. He pushed the head against my asshole tentatively, and I closed my eyes to focus on taking him in. He pushed past my sphincter, and a sharp pain shot through my ass. It wasn't as bad as it had been last night, but it was still difficult to handle. Brooke gasped as Rylan entered her as well. She looked at me with her mouth gaping. I guess Rylan was a bit thicker than she had anticipated.

Mark slid his cock inside of me slowly, torturously slowly. I could tell he was determined not to climax before Rylan and limit the friction on his cock. He felt so deep inside of me already, but glancing back I could see he was only halfway in! Despite how awesome his dick felt, it actually hurt a bit more when he took it this conservatively. I wanted all of him inside me, goddamnit! I sucked in my lips, and shoved back on his dick, pushing it in a couple more inches. Mark held back, unwilling to move, so I took a breath and I pushed back again, his cock now as deep as it could go. So fucking deep. With his bush against my ass, I panted as I held him in place and adjusted to his cock. It was so painful, but I had done it - I took every inch of his dick in my ass.

Brooke seemed to have a bit harder of a time with Rylan. With tiny squeals, she tapped her hips back millimeter by millimeter. Rylan was resisting, but Brooke determinedly continued to absorb his cock. Despite her doggedness, I could tell her little ass was having a tough time with Rylan's thick member. Eventually, Rylan stopped resisting and his cock slid all the way inside of Brooke, who grunted loudly as his thighs slapped against her butt cheeks.

For the next few minutes, the boys kept their dicks unmoving in our asses. Brooke and I remained on our knees like obedient little bitches, growing acclimatized to the fullness inside of us. It was hot watching her on all fours facing me, knowing she and I were feeling the same sensation of a boy's cockl filling our asses. The pain had mostly gone away, but I was impatient for the fucking to begin. I sensed Brooke was as well. However, neither of the boys made the first move.

"C'mon Mark, start fucking Beth!" taunted Rylan. "You know you want to unload in her!"

"Fuck you, Rylan! You'll cum in Brooke in no time."

"Fuck me? Nah, I'll be fucking you, once you wimp out in Beth's ass. C'mon babe," said Rylan looking at me dead in the eyes. "Work that ass and make that little bitch cum."

I grinned at Rylan, and squeezed my butt cheeks together, eliciting a moan from Mark. "C'mon Brooke," groaned Mark, "take that bastard's cock. Show him you mean business!"

With a nasty smile, Brooke bucked her hips against Rylan hard. Not to be outdone, I started fucking back on Mark's cock, taking control of the motion. We stared at each other defiantly, bent on outperforming the other. The two of us started groaning and screaming, really taking our ass-fucking over the top. The boys' resistance was melting as time went on, and they began thrusting faster inside of us.

"I'm gonna...ugh...make your boy cum first, Beth," screamed Brooke. "Uhhhnn...oh god yes, take my ass!"

I angrily squeezed Mark's cock as he stroked into me. "Mmmm...not gonna happen, girl! Fu-u-uck! God I love your cock, Mark! Fuck me harder!" I pounded my ass against him furiously.

Somehow I could feel Mark's energy ebb from inside of my ass, and with a loud gasp, Mark began ejaculating inside in me. Spurts of cum shot into my bowels as his cock pulsed uncontrollably. My body was on fire and my brain was in shock. I gasped for air, forgetting that this was even a contest. I was in heaven. "Oh my god," I groaned, "keep cumming inside of me!"

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Rylan in weary victory. He withdrew his dick and tried to pull away, but Brooke was having none of it. She leaped off the bed and tackled Rylan to the bed. Rylan was bigger, but slightly weakened from holding his load back, so Brooke easily took him down. Brooke practically jumped on top of poor Rylan, and in one swift movement impaled her ass on his cock. Savagely, she pumped up and down screaming incoherently. No longer able to fight it, Rylan jackhammered into Brooke, and finally released into Brooke's ass with a groan.

12