Romping on Winter Break - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke began to slow her movement, grinding her hips against Rylan. As for myself, Mark had still not left my ass, so I gyrated back on to him, milking any remaining seed as his movements slowed. Eventually, Mark's cock slipped from my ass and I collapsed on my stomach. I lay down catching my breath, and a few minutes later I felt a tongue on my leaking asshole. I opened my eyes to see Rylan and Mark watching Brooke eat out my ass. I moaned as she cleaned me out.

When she finished, she got on her back and hiked up her legs past her chest, exposing her own ravaged hole. I leaned over and proceeded to suck her dry. I stuck my tongue in as far as possible, getting every drop of Rylan's cum that I could. When I was done, she lowered her legs and beckoned me on top of her. I moved up her body, and we kissed for a few long moments, tasting each other's asses on our tongues. Soon the boys gently pulled us from each other, with Rylan taking me and Mark taking Brooke to the pillows.

Softly, and lovingly, we kissed and caressed our boys as they held us in their arms. In no time we drifted off to sleep in yet another end to a naked and sex-filled day.

End of Day 3

12