All Comments on 'Romping with Rhonda'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
education

Here's to Jerry's education. It has all the makings of a PHd in satisfaction of his partners current and future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fine story

'Rescuing' and 'Romping' are a pair of most enjoyable stories. Also, they are the results of good writing/editing, too, making them easy to read.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Wow is about all I can say...that was awesome.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Catching Up

Got a little behind reading your stories Alex. Off to the latest one in this series now. As always, excellent characterizations, descriptions and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mmmm future thoughts

you have set up a plot that has more possibilities and fun than a basket full of puppies

bighose17bighose17almost 13 years ago
wow

that story was hot wish i would have meant a women like that when i was 19 keep writng

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Nice Followup Story. Nearly All Of Your Stories Have ...

"series" built into them. The situations are all unique, just snippets of life and lovin'. Each could span several more situations and erotic couplings. For example he has a couple of more sleep-overs with Rhonda or he could work on more than Cheryl's car, or he could meet another friend of Rhonda's in the pool (which once was a staple of Alex's stories but hasn't been used much lately). I thought that reading the stories from 2000 on to the end, I'd find a lot of repetition and sameness, but the stories have been fresh, many of the sexual expressions are different, and even when they are repeats, they fit the story line and situation well. It is a pleasure (in more ways than one) to read these stories. Thanks. Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

This was the second story in the line, lucky 19 year-old. See helping a damsel in distress has benefits. Nice guy get rewarded well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...