Ron and Nadine Ch. 03

Story Info
Nadine takes Ronni Shopping.
3.7k words
4.44
5.3k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In For Her, we were greeted by a tall woman, I guessed her at 5'10" or 5'11" and well over 6' in the platform Roman sandals she wore. She was pretty, no, she was striking, with platinum blonde hair adding three inches to her height, a leather vest showing off large breasts, leather shorts cut much like my Daisy Duke's showing off her ass, and the high-heeled platform sandals doing good things for her legs.

"Welcome to For Her," she said by way of greeting as we walked in, "How can help you?"

"I'm looking for Heidi," Nadine said.

"You found her," the blonde amazon said.

"Wellllll," and for the first time in a while, I heard some hesitation, some awkwardness in Nadine's voice, "Eileen said you might be able to take care of me?"

"Ahhhhhh," Heidi said, drawing out the vowel, "So you must be Nadine and this lovely thing must be Ronni. Eileen said you might come by."

She stepped back and looked me up and down, very deliberately, and then extended her arm, forefinger pointing at the floor, twirling in the universal "turn around" gesture.

I was blushing furiously. Nadine knew, of course, all about what was happening to me, to us, to my body. But this was the first time I had been out of the house in my, well, my "Ronni clothes."

But I turned, slowly. I swear I could feel both of the women's eyes on me.

When I finished my turn she crooked her finger, the universal "come here" gesture. As she ran her hands over me I flashed an image of some movie I had seen once about the slave trade. The potential owner and the overseer had run their hands over a very fetching slave in just this way. I shivered as her hands ran up my arms and then slowly down my ribs to my waist and then my hips. She turned me with her hands and then cupped my ass before reaching around to cup my little titties.

"What do you have her on?" she asked and my knees got weak at the feminine pronoun.

"My Ortho-Novum 1/50 pill, and two of the Domperidone 10mg pills every morning," Nadine said and I realized that being talked about like I wasn't standing right there was getting to me too.

Heidi nodded her head, knowingly.

"Estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin, good choices," she said and then reached out to cup my titties again. "Do you have her pumping too?"

"Yes," Nadine said, "and she said she tasted the first drop of her milk this morning."

Heidi smiled at that and then brushed a stray hair away from my face.

"And you, Ronni," she asked, "Are you a happy gurl?"

"I am," I said without hesitation, and saying it I realized it was true.

"Okay, Honey," she said, stroking my cheek in a familiar way, "You look around and see what you think you'd like. Nadine and I need to chat a bit."

She patted me on the ass and gave me a very light shove.

So I started wandering around the store and quickly realized this wasn't a place for some weird drag queen to get his outfit. It was a very specific store designed to make a gurl look her best for her wife or, I suppose, any significant other. And I felt that stirring again, not a man's erection, but a pressure deep in my belly and that awful, wonderful tightening of my nipples.

There were silky underthings that I enjoyed brushing my fingers over. There were blouses of a dozen different kinds of material, with pants or skirts to match or contrast. There was a silky harem girl outfit that I brushed my hands across several times and thought would look particularly fetching on me. There were corsets and teddys, garter belts and nylons, and shoes, God, the shoes, rack after rack of shoes.

I brushed my fingers across the compacts and lipsticks and mascara and soft makeup brushes.

My breath caught as I got to the back of the store where the euphemistically labeled "Aids" section was. There were clamps and collars, probes in a great variety, and one section under a sign "Urethral Play" left me holding the counter for support as I looked at a variety of devices obviously designed to, well, modify my clitoris. As I brushed my fingers across them my nipples got so hard they hurt and there was that fullness deep in my belly again. I squirmed.

I jumped and yelled when a hand touched my arm.

Heidi's laugh was high-pitched and girlish, incongruous with her mature face and big body.

"Come along, Sweetcheeks," she said, her hand on the small of my back in that way men often squire a woman around, demonstrating their claim.

She walked me through a door with the standard Employees Only sign and then down a hall past two doors before opening the third.

The room was, basically, an examining room that could have been transported straight from an OB-GYN's office. I recognized it from the times I had joined Nadine for her checkups when she was pregnant with the girls. There were cabinets and a sink, the obligatory rack of Nitrile examination gloves since latex allergies seemed to be everywhere.

And, of course, there was the exam chair with its stirrups swung to the side for now.

Nadine was sitting in one of the chairs, waiting, her smile kind of scary.

"Okay, Sweety," Heidi said, patting my ass lightly, "Pants off and up in the chair."

And there it was again, that sensation deep in my belly and my titties as my nipples tightened.

They both watched as I unbuttoned and unzipped and then pushed the ridiculously tight Daisy Dukes down and off. I felt more naked right then, standing naked from the waist down but still wearing the blouse than I would have if I was completely nude.

"Go on, Cutey," she said "Up in the chair." I looked at Nadine again and she was grinning. When our eyes met she nodded.

So I took a deep breath and used the step built into the chair and crawled up and turned around, The leather, or probably vinyl, was cold on my ass and the backs of my legs.

She swung the stirrups in place and gently laid my heels in them. Then she started using the foot pump and the lower part of the chair back started slowly pushing me forward until my ass was at the edge of the seat. She swung the stirrups to the sides, leaving me in that terribly exposed position every woman knows but I had never before experienced.

My nipples were so damn hard I could have cut glass with them.

Heidi rolled over on her stool and then grabbed a second one from under the other exam table and said, "Come on, Nadine, you need to see what we're doing."

Nadine stood, moved to the side of the chair and patted me on the head, said, "It's going to be okay, gurl," and then joined Heidi between my legs.

"The hormones have done a good job," Heidi said, "Or was he always this small?"

"No," Nadine said, "He was never particularly big but this is new in the past couple of years."

"Okay," Heidi said, "Men are very protective down here," and she patted my balls gently, "but there are things I've been experimenting with that can pretty much take care of that."

I watched as she pulled a little table over and opened the wooden box on it.

"This is all experimental," she said, "But I'm having very good luck with it."

"Now Ronni," she said, "A little pinch but that's all. Relax now."

I watched as she took a hair-fine needle, I thought of acupuncture needles, out of the box and showed it to Nadine.

"It's called the Cremaster Muscle," she said, her voice changing subtly now. She sounded almost like a college professor in front of a class.

"It's a combination of smooth and striated muscle cells, you know, voluntary and involuntary muscles, that is part of his scrotal sack," she went on, using her fingertip to describe what she was talking about, "and I've been having very good luck with this treatment."

She pushed my scrotum up, out of the way then, and as she had warned, I felt a little pinch, very low between my legs, down at the base of my scrotum where it descended from my body.

"It's much like acupuncture," she said and I felt my scrotum tighten suddenly as the needle worked slowly along that line that separates my scrotum into two halves, something I have since learned is the scrotal raphe.

"See," Heidi said, "with this approach, castration isn't needed to make a real gurl."

Nadine's eyes were shiny and her smile was kind of frightening as she watched and nodded.

My body tensed, suddenly, as the needle found a nerve ganglia and my scrotum squeezed my balls tightly up where they came from.

"Ahhhh," Heidi let out a satisfied sound, "There it is. Sometimes it's hard to find that particular nerve but Ronni's a natural."

Nadine breathed, "Beautiful," in a voice so soft I could barely hear it.

"Now, the decision point," Heidi said.

"What's that?" Nadine asked.

I said nothing. I knew that what I thought or felt didn't matter.

"Do you want this to be permanent or shall I teach you how to do it?" Heidi asked.

"Permanent," Nadine said with no hesitation.

Heidi giggled. "I don't know why I bother to ask. I've done this four times before and every wife says 'permanent.'"

Heidi did something with the needle, I had the image of her turning it, and my scrotum, that Cremaster muscle as I had just learned it was called, tightened more, almost like a cramp or a charlie horse.

"Good gurl," Heidi said, patting my thigh, "Now another little pinch while I numb you up so we can finish here."

I watched, my bowels getting hot, as she pulled out a hypodermic needle, broke the sterile packaging, and drew some clear liquid into the barrel. She did the tap-the-barrel-with-her-fingernail thing and squirted a bit out and then laid the needle on a stainless steel tray.

"Okay," she said, "cold now," and she used an alcohol wipe down there where the needle would penetrate, cleaning the area.

"What?" I started but she just said, "Shush."

The alcohol was cold and then there was a little pinch and almost immediately that odd sensation of numbness started spreading, like it does if the dentist is going to do something painful.

"The needle does its job," Heidi was explaining as Nadine leaned in, listening carefully and watching, "but this gives you complete control." Heidi was showing Nadine a little credit card-looking thing and I realized that it was some sort of remote control device. "I'll show you what I mean after the numbness wears off."

She reached up and, I assume, pinched me.

"Feel that?" she asked.

"No," I said, honestly. There had been nothing beyond that strange numbness.

"Now watch as Heidi works her magic," Heidi said to Nadine.

There was another of those adrenaline rushes as I saw her break the sterile seal on a scalpel.

"A small incision," she said and her hand moved out of sight. I felt nothing.

"Then tuck this in here," she said. I felt nothing.

"And four little stitches," she said. I felt nothing.

"And this is, basically, SuperGlue, but it will keep any germs out," she said. I felt nothing.

"A little spritz of this to dry everything out," she picked up a little spray can and I felt an odd coldness very low, my ass wasn't numb.

"And done," she said, standing, pulling off her gloves with that odd snap they make, and washing her hands.

"All right," she said, sitting back on the stool and talking to Nadine, "Check this every morning. The stitches will dissolve and the faux skin will keep germs out. But just to be sure, check and if there is any redness suggesting infection, and if there is, get ahold of me right fucking NOW, got it?"

"Yes," Nadine said, still smiling gently, obviously happy with what she was seeing.

"Now," Heidi said, "Here's one more thing to think about."

She opened the drawer in the cabinet and came out with a notebook, a standard three-ring binder. She flipped through the pages quickly, but I could see they were mostly pictures. She flipped through them, quickly at first then slowed and finally stopped.

"One of my clients wanted this and, well, I thought it might work for Ronni. The work is a little more complicated so if you decide you want this we'll need to make an appointment and she'll be out of commission for a couple of days," she said, holding the binder out to Nadine.

I watched the smile spread across Nadine's face and knew she was going to say she wanted it.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," she said.

Heidi giggled and said, "Okay." She turned to the open laptop computer on the cabinet and I could see as she opened a calendar. "How about June 14th?" she asked, "I won't do it without giving you a couple of weeks to think about it."

"Sure," Nadine said, "And I won't be changing my mind."

Heidi giggled again. "It's a permanent change."

"I hope so," Nadine said."

'May I see?" I asked, timidly.

Heidi looked at Nadine and raised her eyebrows, asking permission.

"Sure," Nadine said, "She should know what's coming," again talking to Heidi as if I wasn't right there.

Heidi turned the book to face me and I felt that sudden rush in my bowels as my adrenal glands pumped adrenaline and my Fight or Flight Reflex kicked in.

The picture was a small dick, even smaller than mine, but there was no head, no glans.

"NO!," I said, "No, God, no, please don't cut it off."

Heidi giggled and patted my leg.

"No, Ronni, it's not cut off," she said, "Look." I watched as her fingers worked on my dick. She pushed down with her forefinger right on my peehole while using her other hand to pull my residual foreskin up, stretching it so it covered the glans.

"I make a little cut here," and she ran her finger along one side of the foreskin's edge where it was pulled taut, "and here," she ran her finger along the other side of the foreskin's edge, "and then sew them together. Just a little peehole will be left," and she showed me the picture again and when I looked closer I could see the small hole left right in the middle of what I had assumed was a stump where it had been cut off.

"The thing is, Sweety," Heidi went on, "that since the nerve-rich head will be protected it will become even more sensitive."

She ran a finger around my glans and said, "You poor circumcised men. I don't understand how you can EVER cum. Nature gave you a protective sheath so that only one cell thickness covers all of those nerves. When you're circumcised it's almost like the poor thing is callused."

I was kind of speechless.

"Not," Nadine added, "that you have anything to say about it anymore."

I sighed.

"Okay, Sweet Cheeks," Heidi said, "Now let's go shopping."

I was a little shaky as I got out of the chair and stood. The numbness in my groin was distracting.

"Ummmm," I said, as she led me toward the door, Nadine rising to follow, "pants?"

She laughed and said, "You ARE a little overdressed. Take off the blouse."

I looked at Nadine and she sneered. "Do as you're told, Ronni."

I moaned and started on those backward buttons, wondering in the back of my mind if I would EVER get used to them.

I blushed as both of the women looked at me and whistled.

"Okay, come along," Heidi said and we went back into the main section of the store, an odd procession with Heidi leading, me in the middle, naked and my scrunched up scrotum forcing the stub of my soft dick to point straight ahead, and Nadine bringing up the rear.

"Now," Heidi said, turning and taking Nadine by the hand, "You sit. Grab a Coke or a beer or make a screwdriver. The bar is over there. Ronni will be modeling for you."

Nadine smiled and surprised me with a kiss. "I love you, Ronni," she said, and then turned away, moving toward the coffee machine on the other side of the seating area.

"You," she said to me, "wait in here."

The dressing room was about the size of our bedroom. It was lined with mirrors. I had no choice but to look at myself.

And dammit, I looked good. Yeah, there were streaks of grey in my hair but it was a good grey, you know, the sweet grey that so many men and women try for but only a lucky few get. I was lucky.

So I stopped and really looked. The mirrors, including one of those three-piece things that seem to let you see the back, were almost addictive.

I started at the top. My hair was much longer than I had ever worn it before, not to my shoulders, but getting close. It was straight, brushed rather than combed, and, I thought, framed my face nicely. My boobies were clearly breasts now, not just a man's chest, and my nipples, still puffy since that first drop appeared, were a pale tan color. I stretched my arms straight over my head, and realized for the first time, that the hair in my armpits simply HAD to go.

My body was retaining fat like it never had before. I had a slight muffin top and my ass was round and full. I thought it was a very good ass.

My legs have always been good, and the extra fat actually helped. My thighs were fuller than ever, and my calves were damn nice if I do say so myself.

And my little clitty was so cute. My scrotum was so completely drawn up it seemed to have pulled my little dick in too. I'm circumcised, but the residual foreskin made a little ring around the glans, the head, with my urethra opening peeking out.

I liked my new look.

I moved close to the mirror and looked at my face. I couldn't help but picture what I'd look like with a little Botox in my lips, maybe some assfat to plump up my cheeks, and my ridiculous eyebrows plucked to a delicate arch.

My reverie was broken when Heidi walked in.

"Okay, Ronni, let's start at the bottom," she said and started helping me try on shoes. The first pair were simple pumps, very red, with a moderate 3" heel and plenty of toe cleavage on display. She had me practice walking in the things until I was no longer tottering and then had me walk across in front of Nadine. She saluted me with an upraised glass.

We worked our way up until I could handle a 5" stiletto with ankle straps, something we had always called "fuck me shoes." I felt pretty and sexy as I mastered the art of walking in them.

Underwear came next. The first set was silk, bikini-cut panties with a matching bra. The silk of the panties felt wonderful as I pulled them up, smoothed them, and then looked at myself in the mirror. My ass looked god DAMN good if I do say so myself, and my little clitoris was barely a bump. I giggled and wiggled.

The bra was a matching red. Heidi showed me how to hook it in front and then work it around so the hooks were in the back and the little cups in front. I worked it up and smoothed it until I could get my arms through the straps. I wiggled and squirmed, damn hear dislocated my shoulder, but finally got everything nice and smooth.

My knees got weak when I moved to the three-pane mirror.

I realized at that moment that I truly was a gurl. There was no hint of maleness left in me. From my hair, longer than I had ever worn it, to my face, a hint of makeup, to my titties in the bra and my clitty in my panties to my excellent legs to the ridiculously high stiletto heels, I was pure female lust on the hoof.

I liked it.

For the next hour, I modeled for Nadine, getting better, under Heidi's patient coaching, and handling things as a gurl should. I learned to walk like a gurl. I modeled a dozen panties and bra sets, and another dozen sleepwear sets from baby doll nighties to slinky gowns. I modeled dresses, and I LOVED modeling dresses from a little black dress that I thought made me look really good to a long, backless, slinky number that made me look like an expensive callgurl. I modeled pants suits, hot pants, crop tops, and skirts and blouses in a dozen color combinations.

"Now, one more thing," Heidi said, "Give me that remote."

I watched as Nadine fished around in her purse and handed over the little credit card-sized remote.

"This button gives pleasure," she said, pushed it, and my breath caught as a wave of pure pleasure flooded my body, spreading from my groin and making my nipples tighten even more until they were so hard they ached but I liked it.

12