Ron and Nadine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This button administers discipline," she said, pushed it, and I screamed.

My balls were on fire. My clitoris was being torn off. My entire body trembled.

"See?" she asked.

The look on Nadine's face was the same look a deer or a sheep sees on the wolf's face just before the jaws clamp down to tear out its throat.

"Oh, my," she said, taking the remote, pushing a button, and releasing me from the pain.

I almost fell as my body relaxed.

"Oh, my," she said again, her voice soft and breathy.

"When you come back for that appointment I'll show you how to recharge the battery and give you the charger. It should be okay until then unless you get too heavy-handed with it," Heidi said.

"Oh my," Nadine said for the third time and then, "Thank you."

Before we were done we loaded a dozen bags and boxes into the pickup truck.

"Okay, pretty gurl," she said, helping me into the truck, "now to finishing school."

I just smiled.

I trust her.

12