Ronnie Jon Ch. 02

Story Info
Ronnie Jon gets accepted by two street crews.
3.4k words
1
994
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie Jon 02

"Ronnie Jon, just because you can bounce between two street crews now, doesn't mean you can run your mouth about stuff you know about, so?"

"Chewie, I would never run my mouth about the things I know. I have enough secrets of my own, you know. Besides, I've seen what silly rumors can do to a person's rep, like in Roland's case, so."

"Oh, wow, yeah, that because I heard that he and his step sister went on a tantum parasail adventure over the gulf waters while on vacation and that she was so frightened that she didn't even know that he was finger banging her, so that little dweeb guy Ronny Jones had better watch out from spreading alleged stories around on Chang, so."

"Oh, well, Ronny Jones moved to Argentina and then to Canada, so all that's over with then. Anyways, Chewie, I mean, what happens if I, um, Chewie, what happens, I mean, can I just park and start mingling with your crew now or do I still need to stand shyly off to the side first, hmm? Also, I'm still new to a few things, so I thought it was appropriate for me to lip smack you good bye last weekend too after you and Zack got what they wanted, so?"

"Well, we don't need to say that I tongue teased you back, Ronnie Jon, but it's cool now. But I'll caution you for not keeping Leela close by your side, so?"

"Oh, Leela is my muscle now and she already put a tube of sex lube in my glove box. Well, I used it up because it was fun to play with, but I replaced with the same brand, so. And I assume that you don't mind that I did spread it around that you last for like ever, so?"

"Oh, no, I didn't mind that at all, Ronnie Jon and it was thoughtful of you to keep Leela out of it and I owe you big time for omitting Zack's goosing thing to send me over the edge finally, so?"

"So, is it a tie then if you back me up once I whip off my sweat suit then, Chewie? I'm a little revealing under it, so?"

"Oh, um, on a Clyde scale, how revealing then, Ronnie Jon?"

"Oh, well, that's not fair given how Clyde loves his fem boy customers, but somewhere between instant nut and won't make it to the restroom, so?"

"Hmm, peek me the proof then, Ronnie Jon."

"Reach inside of my SUV window and unzip my warm up jacket, Chewie."

[Reach, zip, peek, zip, peek, zip, open]

"Take these small nerf balls and stuff my bra, Chewie."

[Hmm, insert, adjust, pinch, insert, slide, adjust, pinch, pinch, pat, pat, squeeze]

Nah, I didn't have the nerve to remove my warm up pants given that I wore costume modesty undies and all, but I did have enough nerve to leave my warm up jacket unzipped.

"I'm so fucking you and Leela side by side one of these nights, Ronnie Jon!"

"Well, Chewie, I will lay there right beside the two of you and I'll be as naked as you request, so?"

I mean, you might remember from the last chapter that Chewie had the staying power to have nine women or partners, side by side, so nope, that's not for me, but watching was um, different, so.

But enough about what may or may not happen in the future, right? I mean, if I was talking to Chewie then I had to be in the "Stop & Rb" convenience store parking lot, so. Not that I had any interest in running into my old red haired lottery addict crush again or anything, so.

[Door dingle, door dingle]

[Somewhat angrily, bag of snacks slides, can of ice tea clanks, 4-pack of wine coolers swooshes across counter top]

"Well, I don't know you're mad at me, Clyde! I wiggled out of my jeans where your camera could check that, so?"

[Clicks on phone voice recorder]

"It's free tonight, Ronnie Jon! My camera also caught your head dipping down, so?"

"For 9 seconds, Clyde! I mean, it took me longer to swallow than for how long my red lips pursed on his tip head, for Pete's sakes!"

"Aha, aha, aha, ooh, oh, well, next time lift your thong covered buns higher then! Or use the front seat where my cameras get a better image, so?"

[Door dingle, bang, door dingle, smash]

"Clyde, Clyde, I'm late, slip my keno play slips into the machine, Clyde, I'm late! Oh, Ronnie Jon, how was our date then, hmm?"

"(Asshole) there was no date, keno addict. And I see that things that have gotten worse for you since your eyes now spin in the opposite direction of the opposite direction that they were spinning last week, so?"

"No, no, we must have gone out, right, Ronnie Jon? I mean, I remember sitting on a couch and watching the live keno drawings streaming online and having, well, some hand sex, so?"

"(Idiot) that was you and your keno "to go" tickets and that was just you and your keno ticket girlfriend on your couch having hand sex, so? And by the way, I'm over here. That's the lottery monitor that you're gawking at, so."

[Oh, oh, so the sweat pants tie string gets pulled then?]

"Aha, aha, aha, ooh, pull that string then, Ronnie Jon, aha, aha, aha!"

"Pause, Clyde! Well, you deserve it, so. Are my modesty undies too much for tonight, Clyde?"

"Aha, aha, aha, ooh, restroom, ooh, oh, rub, rub, rub, aha, aha, aha!"

I mean, I already explained Clyde's gross and disgusting nature in the last chapter, so. Not that my keno addict crush cared enough to peek or anything.

"[Phew 11, phew 55], snap, [phew 22], cool, [phew 74], snap, [phew 80], damn, wait, Ronnie Jon, um, what we were talking about then? Having a date down by the river [phew 37], aww, damn it..."

Like I said, I dumped the keno addict, so.

[Gathers up free items from the counter]

"Rub me out, Clyde!"

"Wait, what?

[Swish, swoosh, over the counter]

"Hug me out, Clyde and make it dirty."

LOL, which is something you never to say to a fag like Clyde! But apparently, it's something you can say in front of a lottery addict who can't look away from the "phew, phew, phew" numbers on the monitor. But on the other hand, it's apparently something that you can say to make an old fag pretty happy.

[Life being squeezed out]

"Stop reaching for your pants zipper, Clyde."

[Huh, there is some life down there]

"Good night, Ronnie Jon, aha, aha, aha, [grunt, grunt, push, grind, ooh, ooh]."

You see, folks, none of this bodes well for Zack. I mean, Chewie went for what seemed like three days and now, what, old man Clyde has a little game left too, not that I'm mentioning again that Zack blew his top in under nine seconds, so.

"What, what's happening here? Clyde, Clyde, re-run my keno slips! Oh, hey, Ronnie Jon, when did you get here and am I still picking you up tomorrow night at 7pm, ooh, [phew 13], snap, [phew 61] hit one!"

Well, we already talked about his issues, so.

"Clyde? Clyde? I'm grabbing a couple of beers for the Roundabout crew, Clyde. Clyde???"

[Fap, fap, fap, stroke, finally, a fem boy caved into me, fap, fap, fap, boy body, boy body, fap, fap]

I mean, whoa, I knew better than to open the restroom door, right?

[Creak, enter, quietly closes door behind]

"Oh, sorry, Clyde, but I should straighten out my sweat pants before I present myself to the crew, so."

[Fap, fap, fap, stroke, fem boy ass, fem boy ass, fap, fap, fap, boy butt, boy butt, fap, fap, fap, fap]

"Hit the toilet, Clyde and I'll be around again soon."

[Fap, fap, fap, stroke, fem boy ass, fem boy front, 3, 3, 3, fap, fap, fap, boy butt, fap, fap, fap, fap]

I mean, I couldn't count the wrinkles for them being stretched out and all, but huh, old guys seem to get a bad rap sometimes, so, huh.

But that was clearly enough of that.

"Bye keno addict."

"Oh, Ronnie Jon, when did you get here then? And how are you going to sex rate me on Chang then? I mean, I went deep, right, ooh [phew 09], fuck, [phew 51], fuck, [phew 29], aww, damn it again!"

And that was clearly enough of that! Which is the same as code for I'm late getting to the Roundabout spot, so, se la vie to the "Stop & Rob} convenience store for the night.

"Oh, so what are you wearing under your sweat suit then, Ronnie Jon, hmm?"

"Oh, not much, Leela."

"And with little, yet pronounced bumps on your chest too, I see, so?"

"Well, Chewie misses your body and he didn't get his fill of your boobs, so he asked me to stuff my sports bra with my nerf balls while I shopped for your wine coolers, so."

"LOL, you saw me naked, Ronnie Jon, naughty little funny boy [mwah]. Ooh, miniature vodka bottle too!"

"I mean, Chewie wants me, I mean, us, I mean, me, well Leela, Chewie wants me to host a small dinner tomorrow night about an hour before sunset, so?"

"And maybe I texted Chewie and told him that you've dying to have me naked in your bed, Ronnie Jon, so set it up and I promise that my scent will soak your sheets until you change them [mwah], so?"

"Well..."

"And you can peek, baby. Or you know, invite Curtis along too."

"Curtis? He spits on the ground that I walk on!"

"No, that's Kurt, baby, Curtis is the other bushy blonde guy, so? Oh, wait, Curtis once asked if he could lick the ground that you peed on, so, hey, invite your friend, Kirk, oh wait, Kirk doesn't know yet that you wear the wrong type of undies, so, so, hey, what about, oops, no wait, Kendal has cross dresser issues, so hey, maybe, oh, wait, Keith, oops, duh, Keith is my boyfriend, so, duh, that won't work, so, um, well, let's circle back to Kirk then. I mean, maybe he will like that you wear satin undies, so????"

[Weep]

"Kirk, Ronny wears undies and is Ronnie Jon."

[Whoop]

"Hook me up then."

"Well, Kirk isn't quite that way, Leela, so.

[Shows text string]

"Fine, I'll host a quiet dinner tomorrow night an hour before sunset then, Leela."

[Whoop]

"Can I pee in his butt, Leela?"

[Doesn't show that text]

"Oh, shoot, that's, Kirk and he has a previous engagement that he just remembered.

[Weep]

"Kill yourself, Kirk."

"So, close your eyes and lip smack me and a dinner date will come to you, Ronnie Jon."

[Mwah]

"Hank is usually hungry, so."

Which I planned for two hours before sunset because, well, Chewie and his power, right?

[Weep]

"Hank, you fagging for Ronny as Ronnie Jon?"

[Whoop]

"Leela??? I'm your step brother!!"

[Weep]

"Oops, wrong number, wrong person, wrong Hank."

[Weep]

"Hank, care to reconnect with Ronnie Jon? No labels."

[Whoop]

"How low on the down low, Leela?"

[Weep]

"Deep on the down low. 6pm 2morrow."

Well, I guess I was hosting a quiet dinner for four just before sundown then, so.

[Knock, knock]

"Hey, Hank, thanks for stopping by and you can say right now if you're at all uncomfortable. I'm almost a big boy, so?"

"[Mwah] are we alone, Ronnie Jon?"

"Oh [mwah back], um, Leela and Chewie are, um, they ate and their taking a nap, so."

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"I didn't mean to be all that aggressive with you a few months ago, Ronnie Jon, so?"

"Well [mwah], I wish I was more prepared for such aggressiveness, Hank. Anyways, I have corned beef with Swiss cheese sandwiches, smashed potatoes and a side salad, so?"

"I like cucumbers in my side salad, Ronnie Jon, so?"

"And my side salad has cucumber chunks in it and I didn't chunk the cucumber with my teeth, so?"

Well, I guess Hank liked hearing that then!

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

And I guess that was enough for Hank as he sat in front of the TV and ate, which was okay with me because hanging onto my "fresh meat" window sign has been getting harder and harder.

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"So, I've been hanging out with a couple of different crews lately, Hank, so that's pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, Ronnie Jon, that's pretty cool, so snuggle up and tell me all about that then."

[Oh, cool, snuggling is always cool, right?]

"Well, I started out with the Pythons at the Roundabout..."

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

"Whew and then I wiggled my way into the Kitty Corner Cobra's and then..."

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

"Wow, and then there was this butthole lottery addict..."

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

"Oh, oh and then it felt like I found an actual boyfriend, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"And then, ooh la, la, it felt like it was time to..."

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"Whew, it's hot in here, um, I like slipping and dipping, Hank, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, mwah, squeeze, ummah, smooch, oomph, squeeze, mwah]

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"Wait, did you forget something then, Hank?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, squeeze, slip, dip, dip, saw, saw, ummah, slip, dip, oomph, squeeze, dip]

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"I guess we're getting naked then, right Hank? Like over my washing machine then?"

[Knock, knock, you've got to be kidding!]

"Hey, Ronnie Jon, we heard that you had food, so [the Cobra's pile in, pushing and shoving]. Oh, you look, um, flustered then, so? Anyways, where's our leader, Chewie then?"

"Ugh, Chewie ate too much and is napping if off, for like 45 minutes already, so."

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

Oh, hey, that time when a quiet dinner for four turned into a food fest for twelve total, right? Minus the two who were still napping it off, of course.

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

[Munching out of house and home like a cartoon]

"Zack, Hank is my dinner date, so don't get any ideas then, heard?"

"LOL, I heard him yelp when I just caught him whacking off into your used undies in your laundry room and babbling on about, well, he wants to pee somewhere, so? Oh, wait, that was Kirk, so, my bad, Ronnie Jon."

LOL, that time when your unexpected free for all dinner also had an un-invited guest too, right? Which was the same time that your official dinner date, Hank, had witnessed enough and split. But oh boy, that was the biggest make out session of my life though!

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

[Munching out of house and home like a cartoon]

Not that much of any of that matter, so.

[Knock, knock]

"Hey, Ronnie Jon, we're hungry and we'll play nice with the Kitty Corner Cobra's so [again with the barging in and shoving out of the way]. Where's our color guard, Leela then?"

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"Roland, just shut it and eat then! And stay the hell out of my laundry room! Oh, hey, Kenny, I haven't seen you in a while, so?"

"So, slice me up some of that corned beef that I smell, Ronnie Jon."

"Oh, on an onion roll then, hmm?"

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"You know it, Ronnie Jon and if you're not wearing purple undies, well, you better change then, so?"

Well, I just said that I went through the make out session of my life and even the crew noticed that I was flustered, so.

[Bedroom door slowly creaks open]

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"Aha, aha, Chewie, Chewie, the bedroom door just opened, Chewie, Chewie."

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"It's just Ronnie Jon, Leela baby, I think he's changing his undies, so."

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"Aha, aha, okay, okay, he's seen me naked before, aha, aha, ooh, that's Mexico City, Chewie!"

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"You want to peek at him, Leela?"

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"Ooh, ooh, just a glance, Chewie, just to tie things up, ooh, oh, ug, ug, ooh, turn me, Chewie."

Again, Chewie has been practicing his figure skating partner flipping skills!

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

"Move forward, Ronnie Jon, we need to tie things up too! OMG, you only have 3, so move closer!"

[Kiss, lick, ooh, kiss, lick, oops, oops, there goes the clean pillow case, ah, drizzle?]

"Ooh, it's okay, Ronnie Jon, ooh, Chewie, tamale me Chewie, ooh, ahh, ahh, go now Ronnie Jon."

[Hump, hump, pump, fire, hump, thrust, pump, thrust, thump, thump, grind, thump]

Well, it's okay to use your previous undies to clean things up, so. But how close have I been getting to having real sex, right? And two kisses and two little licks is good enough when it trends that 3 is enough, so.

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

[Still munching out of house and home like a cartoon]

Also, huh, I wasn't so worked up after that, so, huh.

"One corned beef with Swiss cheese on an onion roll and no sex, Kenny, so?"

"You mean no sex today, Ronnie Jon, right?"

"Well, I thought I said that, but that's what I meant because I've always been under your spell, so."

"But you changed your undies just like I commanded, right Ronnie Jon?"

"Well, I clearly just said that I've been under your spell since that time you helped me find my coin under the bleachers, Kenny. And if you need proof, well, my laundry room is this way, so?"

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

"Well, SOB, I didn't expect such a purple thong then, Ronnie Jon."

"I mean, it's risky in the front, but the way the fabric just disappears between the buns is alluring, so?"

[Hug, squeeze, grip, slide, dip, push, dip, squeeze, slap, slap, squeeze, poke, poke, grope, dip]

"How did your dick get out then, Kenny?"

"It likes your body, Ronnie Jon. Plus, you did that, so?"

Oops, busted!

Well, that horny thing worked it's way back inside of me, but I still couldn't take down my "fresh meat" sign from the window, so.

[Slurp, ow, ug, slush, ag, ag, hg, hg, gulp, ow, slash, gulp, suck, ow, ug, ug, ooh, gag, ag, oh, gag]

"Oh, oh, Ronnie Jon, you're grown all up!"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, gag, ooh, ow, ow, ooh]

"Oh, Ronnie Jon, Ronnie Jon, I can just push your thong to side and do you right!"

[Gag, ow, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, gag, gag, mph, ow, ooh]

Oh, it was so much different than my nine seconds with Zack!

"Okay, okay, okay, you win, Ronnie Jon, you win! Ooh, oh, ahh, ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh, ahh, oh."

"(Gluck, gulp, pro, swallow, gulp) just a couple of weeks more, Kenny, okay?"

"The Twisted Tree, the back of the Roundabout, the Lookout Point and then your washing machine, Ronnie Jon, so?"

"Oh, so does it have to be in that order so you can dump me proper then, Kenny?"

"Hey, I didn't write the "sex with the crew's fem boy" rules, I just abide by them, Ronnie Jon!"

Well, all crews have rules, right?

[Muffled voices, bed squeak, bed squeak, bed squeak, muffled voices]

End Ronnie Jon 02