Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 01: Poker

Story Info
The girls serve at the final poker party for a cruise.
6.2k words
4.38
4.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, incest, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it! All characters are over the age of 18 in the story.

This is a continuation of the Cheer Camp series. It would help to read it first or the character count might be overwhelming.

Mistress Pam allowed the 18-year-old freshmen, Becky and Rue to attend classes in their cheer outfits, but no underwear. The two no longer had any panties or bras. The cheer sweaters were coarse, and the skirts were short. They had played with Jenny's two slaves the night before. Becky thought Mistress Pam was hard at times. Mistress Jenny was downright cruel. Heidi and Betty loved their Mistress though.

Thankfully Mistress also allowed them phones. Ron's slave Red taught their second period psychology class, and they were required to call her Miss Regina for class even though she was just a slave like them. Mistress Pam had allowed their hair to grow out through the summer and they now had it styled into a blonde pixie cut for Becky and an auburn-colored pixie cut for Rue. The two had four weeks of laser treatments for the remainder of their bodies. The two got to keep their natural eyebrows and eyelashes, along with hair on their head that was it. Neither had found body hair on the other for the last month.

The week following the girls' weekend at home where they were used by their stepdads the girls had gotten messages from their stepdads on their phones that showed their mothers' slave documents and their new piercings. Rue had run into her mom at the market, and they had five minutes they could talk. Rue's mom Mary said her, and Bess were never happier since their daughters opened their eyes about what men really want from women.

To quote Mary, "It is amazing how much better and more sex a submissive toy gets than a stuck-up bitch."

Rue and Becky were happy that their moms were getting what they wanted all along.

Coach Ron had found a man to buy Belinda in late July. Rue and Becky were not told how much money she brought but it was at a poker tournament in Biloxi MS. Mistress Pam had kept the two in chastity piercings after their stepdads used them. for the next month straight. The girls had become frantic in their need after having so much sex for the month after school was out.

Becky and Rue were on the football cheer squad. There were six other squad members in each girl's group. Becky's group were five girls and one of the males. Same as Rue but on the opposite end of the field.

Jenny oversaw Rue's group and Jane oversaw Becky's group, with Pam overseeing the eight in the center. There were fifteen freshmen and nine sophomores in the three groups. The center group had two of the male cheerleaders to toss and catch the girls doing aerials for a routine. In Rue and Becky's groups the male tossed the girl, and it was their job to catch her properly.

In learning the techniques to do it properly if Ron reprimanded them at practice for an improper technique the Mistress punished them at home for embarrassing her in front of her owner. They quickly were perfect and none of the other team members were worried that they would not be caught perfectly if the aerial technique was right.

Coach Ron was having the last of his poker parties this weekend and Red, Becky and Rue were the servers. The top nine were participating and five of them, Red, Becky and Rue, had already served a couple of times. The first six were Ron, Irvin, Bill, Nancy, Brad, and Amanda. The other three, Red, had served but not Becky or Rue. They were Ezra, Liam, and June. Ron had lined up three of the third team candidate to act as their tables and possibly take-home toys.

The poker game was going to be for those who got to go on the cruise. The top four finishers and Ron would be on the cruise over winter break. The winnings of the nine for the year had decided the nine players. 20-year-olds Kit would be mixing drinks; Kat would load the servers' trays and the three servers would end up with the three that first wrote drinks on their tablet as they entered the house.

The three alternate girls from the bottom of the twenty-five 18-year-olds for his camp had continued to train with Helga, six days a week on zoom for two hours a day, The three had volunteered to be toys at coach's party. Anything to get onto next year's squad. The three; Paula, Anya, and Mollie had been bound on the bases of their tables for the last half of an hour. Ron did not know how he had missed the huge tits on the small eighteen-year-old body of Paula.

Ron knew Ezra liked some large tits to play with, so he put Paula as the new professor's table. Little Mollie was the professional assistant June's possible toy and Liam got to sample the chocolate and cherry center of eighteen-year-old, Anya with her little bubble but and firm chocolate C-cup tits. Ron had borrowed Jessie to be Irvin's table for the night. Ron's table would be Betty, borrowed from Jenny.

Rue would serve Irvin, Amanda, and Liam. 22-year-old, Red would serve Nancy, Brad, and Ron. Leaving Bill, Ezra, and June to Becky. No challenge mouth tonight and the game started early at 6:30 pm. The blinds were increased every fifteen minutes, and a professional dealer was hired by Ron to deal the cards. His tip was sampling his choice of server after the game. The three girls would make sure his soda glass was full the entire game. The game was still Texas Holdem but pot limit until ten pm.

Each of the tables had a hydration bladder that they could pull electrolytes out of if they got thirsty and all gags were removed so none of them were drooling. They all knew they would be punished for making sounds though. Ezra was super happy to have a nice set of sex pillows to keep him occupied as he was not engaged in a hand. June thought the hard little cones on her table's chest, her wet slit and cute little rear hole was perfect to keep her occupied during down times as well. Liam found his little chocolate treat perfect for all parts that could come to his hand. She was super responsive to Liam's touches.

5:30 and the other five submissives were put into place. 18-year-old Penny for Bill, she wore her pinafore and nothing else. Jessie for Irvin was naked and missed her large master already. Kitty was only wearing the straps for her legs and arms; it was the first time Ron had seen Kitty out of leather since she was taken by Amanda. Ty was Brad's naked table. 18-year-old Buffy had calmed a bunch since Amanda took her and she did not require continuous stimulation any longer.

With three players to serve each of the servers was kept very busy. The game was a cash buy in of $2500 per player. The final pot would be $21000 with $1500 going to Ron for the food, drink, and dealer.

The blinds would start at $5 and $2.50 with the small blind always half of the big blind. After fifteen minutes it would be $10, then $15, and $20 for the end of hour one. Hour two they would go up by tens, $30, $40, $50, and $60. The nine o'clock hour would start to get more serious with blinds at forty dollars. $100, $140, $180, then $220. The ten o'clock would start with no limit and blinds going up by $80, then they would double in the eleven o'clock hour to ensure a midnight finish.

The game started and the three servers had gotten each of the players a drink and some snacks. Becky was serving June and she seemed distracted with her table and was making some poor decisions with her cards. Her toy was wearing dark pink or mauve colored belts, then Becky remembered her name was Mollie. Most of the chips seemed to find a player for a few hands then move to another. The only one that seemed to steadily be losing chips was June.

June was getting frustrated. She had plenty of good hands, but someone always seemed to have the next better. In the 8:00 hour her chips were dwindling, and she got a pair of aces in her hand. The turn gave her a pair of queens, one diamond and one club. Her aces were spades and hearts. The pot was twenty dollars more than her kitty. June pushed all in.

Nancy looked at June and felt bad that she might be the first out, so she matched the bet, even though all she had was ten diamonds and a jack of diamonds. They were the only two in and put their cards down face up. June thought finally she had the nuts, and no way Nancy could get her. The fourth card was the nine of diamonds.

June's stomach dropped.

"You will get either the king or eight to finish your straight flush. That is the way my night has gone." June said to the head of the psychology department.

The king of diamonds was the river card and June laughed. She finished her drink and slid back to let her toy off the table base. Her luck was much better there. Little Mollie was very responsive and her the hard little cones on her chest gave the 40-year-old great pleasure to pinch and roll in her fingers. June did not remove the girl's bondage, just carried her to the lounger and placed Mollie in her lap to toy with her and watch the action.

Becky brought June a fresh drink and a hard seltzer for her toy. Three hands later Ron looked over to see a pair of large white cotton panties on the concrete next to June's chair and a Mollie sized lump under the peasant skirt the forty-year-old wore. He was glad the consolation prize was working as designed. It was less than two blinds later that Nancy put Irvin out on an all in as well. Brad had stayed in on a side pot for the turn, the flop made him change his mind. Nancy turned up the nuts after Brad folded them.

Irvin threw his cards out, knowing that his draw for three of a kind was at best two pair as she had him already beat with a higher three of a kind. He slid back and started to get out his cute little toy. 18-year-old Jessie had turned into a great little submissive for him. She could now take his cock into her little throat as well as her cunt. He was going to start working on her ass.

Rue served him a new beer and a hard seltzer for his submissive if he wanted to feed it to her. Irvin had taught Jessie to edge him with her throat. When June saw what was next to her. She could not believe the size of the man's cock and how it disappeared into the small black woman's throat.

"Can I see what this submissive can do with that monster and let yours work on my crotch?" June asked Irvin.

June lifted her dress to reveal the small 18-year-old bald girl working her very hairy crotch.

"Sure, Jenny needs to work on how to serve a woman. I bet that little thing has never seen anything like this." Said Irvin pointing to his own crotch.

They swapped tiny submissives. Jessie looked up into June's eyes.

"You can do it, I will help guide you, I know it is not what you prefer, just what you need to learn." June told the small dark skinned young woman.

Mollie was looking up from her elbows and knees at a large black baseball bat, topped by a pink cock head.

"Just start licking and kissing it. Soon you can try to put it in your mouth and before you know it, I may just give you a treat."

Mollie started doing her best as did Jessie. Neither was very good at first and both got better. The dominants were each able to give the submissive an eventual orgasm for their efforts.

Jessie returned to her master and Mollie to her hopeful Mistress.

"Oh, Mistress, it was so big and intimidating. Please don't let him put that into my virgin holes. It was scary enough to kiss and lick. It is so large it would split me." Mollie begged.

"Don't worry girl, just get back to what you were doing before, and I will make the decisions for you. Do you remember what I told you before?" June asked.

The girl obviously did and returned to the hairy crotch with vigor, fearing the giant cock.

"Master, please don't make me go back to her. She was nice and everything but that is a large hairy wet snatch. I like your cock much better than women." Jessie begged.

"Get back to worshiping my cock and shut up." Irvin told the small woman.

While they were swapping submissives Liam went out to Amanda. She beat his straight with a flush. The river was unkind to him. If the seven on the river had been a spade instead of a diamond, he would have had a straight flush and not just a straight. It made her flush.

Liam released 18-year-old Anya from the table base and did remove her legs and arms from the belts that bound them to her shoulders and ass. The 48-year-old divorced head of the computer science department wanted her to have full movement in pleasing him. He planned to take the little chocolate treat home if she would have him.

On the very next hand Amanda removed Brad from the table with a full house against two pair. Brad released the little redhead and led her to a lounge chair where he let the 5'3" girl get him hard with her mouth and two hands later, Ron could see her large firm tits in Brads hands as she rode his small cock like it was Liam's ten-inch monster.

Mollie must have given June another orgasm because June lay on her back with the peasant dress top down around her waist while Mollie worshiped the two massive breasts on her chest. For forty years old, June was not fat, just a big woman Ron guessed a 36E and somewhere between a 30 and 31" waist but her ass had to be 38 if no 40" around. The long nipples would get pulled into Mollie's mouth and distended as Mollie pulled back enjoying the way the boob bounced as it came out of her mouth. June seemed to enjoy it as her hands were all over the little girl pinching and pulling on Mollie leaving little red marks on the skin.

Ron was fingering his table's back hole as the next hand started. The 9pm blind was $100, and Ron figured he better bear down, or he would be over there joining the losers in playing with something other than chips. 19-year-old Betty had done a good job of cleaning herself, as his finger did not smell like shit when he pulled it from her.

Ron was glad he had paid attention as he drew a big slick. Ace and King of Spades. The bet for him was $300 and he called. Bill was raised by the pot, which Brad thought was bold so he must have a high pair. Brad had to add $1000 to stay in the hand. The flop gave Ron the queen and ten of spades there was also an Ace of Diamonds. It was Ron's bet, so he asked Bill how many chips he had. Bill answered $1980. Ron quickly pushed $2000 into the pot.

Bill seemed to be thinking about it and absent mindedly running his fingers up and down Penny's slit. She softly shuddered in orgasm and Bill took that as a sign and pushed his chips in. He turned over three Aces. Ron turned over his Ace and King of spades. Bill looked at the cards and slid his chair back, getting ready to play with Penny for the remainder of the game. Sure, enough a two of Spades gave Ron the flush. The river was an 8 suited to Hearts, but it did not matter.

When Ron was done stacking his chips Bill took a lounger and had Penny splayed open on his lap and her Pinafore was down at the foot of the lounger. Ron had never seen her out of it and admired the large hip structure for her bubble butt and the thin girls at least C-cup breasts topped by pale pink areola. Bill was pinching and pulling the nipples turning them and angry red color at his frustrations with the game.

Nancy had just returned to the house from a bathroom break and her 18-year-old Kitty was now in red leather that was the same as the black except there did not seem to be a provision for covering the crotch or breasts. Ron saw the moisture glistening from the bright pink interior of the Kitty's pussy. As Nancy put her table back together.

The game was going, and the blinds were up to $180 as it had just turned 9:30. The cruise occupants were now set, and it was time to determine cabin selection. The winner got the presidential cabin on the cruise. Number four was in the economy section with no windows. For hosting the year Ron got an automatic upgrade to a luxury suite.

The blinds went up by $80 at ten pm. That set the blinds at $300 and now the game changed from pot limit to no limit. It seemed to be Ezra's turn to get nickel and dimed by the buy-in and blinds. His chip stack was less than $3000 and the blinds were $360 and, in a few minutes, would be $440. He decided that the two pair of Jacks and threes was worth the gamble and went all in on the flop. Nancy had a pair of aces as her pocket pair and decided with her $10K in chips it was worth gambling a third of them.

The turn brought a King of Diamonds. The river crushed Ezra with the Ace that Nancy wanted. At least he was going on the cruise. He was going to get his new plaything out of bondage and see just how large those tits he had been fondling really are. When Helga had come to the thirds on zoom and said she needed three volunteers to serve at Ron's poker party, none of the girls really knew what she meant. Of the three Paula was the only virgin.

When she had been put into bondage and put on the table base, she had been scared to death. The man fondling and playing with her breasts and crotch seemed kind and soft. In fact, the time he stuck a finger in her hole she was afraid of him tearing her maidenhead and he stopped when his finger bumped it. She felt the tabletop loosened, then removed it from her back. All eighteen-year-old Paula had seen for the last five hours was his hands holding the hydration bottle for her to suck out of and the legs of players with the faces of their tables across from her. She was the last of four from what she saw.

The man picked her up and carried her to a lounge chair.

"Let's get you out of those straps and see what I will be playing with here." Ezra said.

"Please be kind, I don't like to be hurt." Paula said, pleadingly.

"I felt it honey, it is ok, I won't take it until you say I should, then I will be soft and gentle with it as I know it is precious." She heard in his deep voice whispering in her ear.

Ezra turned the small girl with breasts larger than his palms and Paula saw the kind face of an older chocolate skinned man as he gave her a deep tongue kiss. Paula was panting as she returned it. Ezra picked her up and carried the small woman to the hot tub and Becky quickly arrived with his beer and a hard seltzer for Paula.

Down to three, Nancy, Amanda, and Ron. They kept dodging bullets and at 10:45 pm the blinds were $540, and Ron's stack was down to $4000. Amanda looked to have about $6K in front of her and Nancy had over twice that amount. Ron got a pair of eights and pushed in on his blind bet. Nancy folded and Amanda matched him. Leaving about $2K worth of chips in front of her, the other $8K was in the center of the table.

Nancy turned her pair of tens over, and Ron's stomach fell. Then he got another eight on the flop and elation hit him and he saw Amanda's face twist. The turn drove the spike through Ron's heart. The card face had a ten and ten clubs were face up on the table. An ace on the river just twisted the spike home and Ron pushed back from the table and began to release Betty from bondage. Amanda was still stacking chips when he had Betty free.

Ron hooked her leash over the back of the dealer's chair, "You wait here and when he is finished, he will take you to one of the spare rooms for the evening. Give him what he requires."

Betty knew from Jenny's ownership that Ron owned Jenny, thus he owned her when she gave herself to Jenny and he required no answer, just doing as commanded was her answer. Betty hoped the man understood she needed some pain to get her pleasure.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12