Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 01: Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and Amanda had almost the same amount of chips. Nancy looked at the dealer and said, "Hold the deal for a minute please."

Amanda looked up from stacking chips and Nancy looked back in her eyes.

"How about if we push all in right now and bet blind on this hand for the win? I will even put up my extra $2k or so?" Nancy asked.

"Sounds good to me," Amanda said as she pushed her chips back to the center.

The chips in the center, the dealer passed two cards to the women in order, and each turned their cards face up. Nancy had the worst hand to start. A seven and a two. Amanda had a pair of eights. Nancy quickly calculated her odds at about 10% to win the hand. A seven, nine and jack appeared on the turn. The odds were still long for Nancy and over 80% that Amanda had just won in her first year of playing with the group.

The turn gave Nancy some hope and Amanda quickly drained her rum and cola. A deuce showed in the fourth position on the table. The odds had just flipped Nancy was now over 70% to win and Amanda less than 30%. Most of the attendees were up and staring at the table in all manner of undress. A cheer went up from the players and a few of the toys that were not busy sucking or licking something. The latter, who included Paula, was trying her best to get a thick seven-inch chocolate meat pole into her throat as Ezra cheered and clapped for a dramatic win by Nancy.

Ron walked over and began counting out the cash for Nancy.

"Keep it, I want eighteen-year-old Imka's contract on my desk on Monday when I get to work. I will arrive about 9am. My Kitty wants to pledge to me for the remainder of my life." Nancy told Ron.

Now in her red suit and leash Kitty followed her Mistress out to the waiting car. Kitty curled up on the passenger floorboard and Mistress lifted her into the seat. She buckled her pet into the seat and adjusted the belt between the two D-cup breasts. Nancy decided that Kitty would get rings and bells tomorrow for her pleasure.

Bill finished inside his little Penny, had her plugged, diapered, and plastic cover before returning the pinafore to its place. He thanked Ron and inquired about Penny's papers as well. Ron told him that it only went through the summer after her sophomore year unless she personally extended it. Ron promised that the girl would remain in his care until then. Bill accepted that.

The dealer had Betty on a leash and Ron was counting out his $1000 for the night.

"You can keep that if I can have the tall blonde server in my room tonight." The dealer asked.

Ron handed him the $1k anyway and said, "I will consider it part of your tip."

Ron went to Becky and told her to serve the dealer in any way he asked for the remainder of the night. Becky knew how to wake the dealer and Ron told Becky the time to wake was 9 am. Ron watched the 6'4" dealer walk the taller server, in her boots, off to the supplied room for the night.

June slipped the light summer print dress that Mollie had worn to the party over the girl's head and leading her by a borrowed collar talked to Ron.

"I had a great time in my first year at your poker events. This toy tops all the prizes I have been awarded over the year. I want to play with her and buy my way onto the cruise with her as my plus one." June requested.

"Enjoy her, I will send you the booking number and agent. The agent will make sure you are close to the rest of us on the boat." Ron told the woman, "Enjoy Mollie from the look in her eyes she is enjoying you."

Irvin had Jessie face down on a lounger and was pistoning his ten inches of dark meat into the small woman as she writhed and moaned under him. Just when Ron looked at her, the hips came up to show he was in her vagina, and she arched to try to get him deeper. How was she ever going to take that thing in her poop shoot.

Brad had his little eighteen-year-old toy on the next lounger over, on her back, freckled tits facing up and rolling around her moderate frame for being 5'3". The D-cup breasts were quickly contained in Brad's hands as he thrust hard two last times before Ron saw as his ass clenched in orgasm for the girl. The way she was arched up and groaning he guessed she got one as well.

Ezra was up on the side of the hot tub. Ron could see his stiff cock in the folds of Paula's pussy, on the outside. He was kissing her neck and sliding his cock up and through to bump the stiff clit that was exposed just out of the girl's tiny hood. Ezra was mauling the huge breasts on the tiny woman.

He heard Paula pleading, "Please, please, please."

He saw Ezra whisper something in her ear and she shuddered in orgasm. Ezra, when Paula had come down from her orgasm, lifted the girl and set her on a lounger. He pulled on his shorts and pulled his shirt over his head. He picked up the woman that had just covered his groin in her juices to the front door, gathered the clothes she wore to the party and told Ron at the front door.

"She has promised me something special in the morning. I will let you know tomorrow how long she will be staying with me." Ezra explained.

Liam led Anya on a leash wearing the short dress she had come to the party in on one of Ron's supplied collars.

"If my girlfriend likes her, I don't know if she is coming back. We will see. If not, let me know what we owe for her contract. This has been a great first year of poker for me. Thank you." Liam told Ron.

Ron watched as the last person left his girls Kit and Kat quickly get the last two servers out of their serving outfits so they could help clean up. Ron went to Kit as she seemed to be in a leading role tonight for the two.

"The two servers asked me if I would let you ride them again. I agreed I would so once breakfast is cleaned up in the morning you four are free to play until I get home. The servers will stay with you two tonight, I want breakfast ready at 9 am for myself and the poker dealer from tonight. Betty will be attending me." Ron explained to Kit, grabbing Betty's leash from the small of her back.

Betty went quickly to her knees and followed the master to his rooms. Knowing he could supply exactly what she needed, and Mistress Jenny demanded.

Ron tied the girl in a frog tie. He pulled her on her back to the edge of the bed. He attached a five-clover clamp and chain to her C cup breasts, encompassing the entire nipple from the side closest to her face. He pulled her clitoral hood back and clamped the teeth of the clover clamp directly onto the organ and locked them closed. Then on the meatiest part of the labia majora as far into the slit as he could he closed the last two clamps, one on each side.

Ron let her lay and feel his clamps while he undressed and put his dirty clothes away. He could hear her moaning with pleasure at the painful pressure on her sensitive parts. Ron hung a chain from the ceiling with a one-foot-long spring on the end of it. There was a foot difference between it and the ring in the center of the clamps.

Ron standing on the bed astride his little pain slut pulled the clamp chain up and the spring down hooking the spring through the ring in the center of the clamp chains. Betty's back was arched up trying to relieve the pressure and pain she so desired. Ron slid a two-and-one-half inch ring gag behind the girl's front teeth and buckled it into place.

Ron inserted his cockhead just into the girl's mouth, "Come get it. Until you get it down your throat, I am going to strike the flesh I can reach with this thin fiberglass rod."

Evil little 20-year-old Jenny, this slave's Mistress had taught Ron about the fiberglass rod. The dominant prepares it by rubbing it with steel wool. This caused the fiberglass to release the glass hairs up and down the shaft. The bottom of the rod is dipped into tool rubber, so the dominant doesn't get the hairs in their hands. Striking the submissive embeds the small glass fibers into the surface of the skin. It is as bad as nettles, just more sanitary as the rod can be sterilized between uses.

Betty was thrashing and tugging at the chains and spring. Every inch she gained to get him into her mouth was that much more she pulled the spring, tensioning her nipples clit and pussy. By the time she got Ron's cock into her throat completely he had counted a hundred and thirty-three strikes to her flesh with the fiberglass. There were no welts, just angry red patches with tiny bumps in them. The tops, outsides and underside of the woman's breasts were covered in patches. Her crotch outside of the clamps and chains were covered as was her belly, arms, and thighs. The outside of the calves even had a few small patches where he had struck.

Her achieving the goal, her treat was for Ron to hop up on the bed and remove the spring from the ring of chains. He got off the bed on the opposite side from her head and pulled the girl until just her upper ass was still on the bed. Her pussy was soaked and swollen with arousal. Ron flipped her over and pushed her knees under her. He then slammed his cock inside after placing just the tip at the entrance. She grunted and started to orgasm.

Her thrashing and moaning had him quickly unloading into her deeply. Ron roughly rolled the girl to the head of the bed and pulled the covers to the foot. He unceremoniously removed the clamps from her sensitive parts. Slid her on her front side down to the center of the bed. He removed the ring and lay it on the bed next to her.

Ron converted the frog tie into a reverse hogtie with a choker. He ran a rope from her ankles to around her neck. He tied a bowline in the rope so it couldn't slip and choke the girl to asphyxiation. Just as her legs would move back it put pressure on Betty's throat. Ron shut off the light, pulled up the covers and went to sleep to the sounds coming from Kit and Kat's room next door. It sounded like someone else was getting it rough that night as well.

Ron woke at 6 am, installed the ring and harness back onto Betty and shoved his morning wood home into a throat with pressure on it from a rope and his cock. With his hardon taken care of in Betty's throat. He released the very tired and sore girl.

"Sleep, I will get one of the girls to wake you for breakfast and I will take you home. Thank you for the orgasms and pleasure of giving you pain." Ron said.

"Thank you master, the only one I know better is my Mistress." Betty answered truthfully.

Her Mistress was deviously inventive and loved to keep her toys on edge for days at a time.

Ron saw the dealer out on a patio chair with Red already dressed in her server outfit for the guest and Rue was helping Kit and Kat get breakfast ready. Becky was already in her server outfit as well and had his coffee on the tray. He took it as her reverse prayer was preventing her from doing anything but carry things to the destination. Ron removed the ball from her mouth.

"I thought I told you to wait until 9 to wake him." Ron said.

"He woke me with his delicious cock inside my pussy at 5:30 and when we finished, he wanted some coffee. So, I woke Kit and Kat to get it going. Kat dressed Red and I for the morning to serve you two breakfast." Becky said.

"Don't wake Betty, she had a rough night last night and I want her to have some sleep so Jenny will let us play with her again. I will get her some drive through on the way home."

Ron sat in the next chair over from the dealer. "How was Becky last night?"

"That girl is amazing. Those long legs and flexibility. The rings on top of those nice firm breasts and the ones lining her vagina are amazing. Feeling as you stroke, and they jingle. I will come back and deal cards for all your parties next year just to sample your girls. The man put his hand out.

"Paul." Paul said in the introduction.

"I will invite you as we start the games again in January. Paul." Ron said.

Bill contacted Ron as he was driving Betty back to Jenny's house, "The wife wants to go on that cruise with the group and Penny to come with us.

After dropping Betty off at Jenny's with a belly full of drive through breakfast Ron returned home to relax the day away. He walked through the door to Kit and Kat up on the backs of Red and Becky.

Where the hell did, they get the saddles and bits from. Fuck and those pony boots. Ron called the adult store and asked if anyone ordered pony tack and charged his account.

"Yes, a purple set including saddle and bridle we had to special order the brass bells in three different tones the woman wanted. There was also a set in emerald green and a set-in pink. Is there a problem Sir?" The woman on the other end asked.

"No, no problem, just a surprise is all." Ron answered, wondering why the cute little slaves were always two moves ahead of him. He kind of knew how Belinda must have felt most of the time. Rue handed him a seltzer with a little whiskey in it.

Ron sat and watched the lovely women prance and trot with the two small riders on their backs. Maybe for Halloween he would take them to the ball as Goblin pony girls with their mounts. He wondered if one of the extra girls he had was small enough, he might have to ask Helga.

12